Awakening
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2002 by PhoenixKiwi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A tale of a teenagers increasing sexual knowledge and involvement as he tries to spy on his mother and sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

I awoke next morning and decided not to go to school and when the tap came on my door to get me up, I called out that I was feeling ill and not going in today. I stayed under the covers until well after I heard Anne and Tom leave, about 1/2 hour behind Dad. Mom was puttering round the kitchen when I walked in, wearing shorts and a tee shirt, and she had not yet changed out of her dressing gown

"You don't look too ill to me." She greeted me, "What's the story with the day off?"

"Yes, well, Good Morning to you as well." I replied, somewhat sarcastically, "I just felt a bit tired and washed out and thought 'To hell with it'. That's all there is to it."

Mom buttered a couple of slices of toast and sliced some tomato onto them and placed them in front of me with a cup of coffee, she must have dropped them in the toaster when she heard me coming down stairs.

"Well, I suppose that it might be for the best." She went on, "I think we need to have a talk about what's happening between us. It's an absolutely beautiful day outside. How do you feel about we clean up the kitchen and then make up a picnic and head off and find somewhere for lunch, just the two of us? It's been such a long time since we did anything together by ourselves." And then she realised what she had just said, in light of last evening's happenings, and reddened in total embarrassment when I laughed. "Well you know what I mean. What do you think? We could have a talk then."

"Sounds good to me. A lot better than being at school, anyway. Let's get the dishes done and get organised then. I'll do them while you make up the lunch."

We got stuck in and in about twenty minutes Mom had a basket packed and I had washed, dried and put away all the morning's dishes and we both headed to our rooms to get suitably dressed. I was soon ready to go and expected to have to wait on Mom but was pleasantly surprised to find, when I tapped on her door, that she was just buttoning up her vest and was also ready. Mom scooped up her sunglasses and her sun lotion and, after she had made sure that I had mine, we collected the basket and headed off in her car, a small but quick Japanese compact.

When we were clear of the city streets and headed down a country road Mom began,

"I'm very worried about what I have done to you and what you think of me now. If you think I'm a shameless slut, I probably deserve it."

"Don't be silly. Why would I think that? You're my mother and I love and respect you. Are you that worried about what we've done? Why? We've hurt no-one." I turned to face her and saw that she definitely looked upset, and I also noticed that her light blue tennis skirt had slid well above her knees.

"What we did together is something that no self-respecting mother would allow. And I'm still a very happily married woman who loves her husband dearly. It's incest and unforgivable. I'm not fit to be a mother."

Mom was slowly getting herself wound up and I could see that we would have a crying fit here, if I wasn't careful.

"Look, pull in that rest area and lets' talk about this properly." Mom did as I asked and parked as far off the road as possible and switched off the motor.

"Now, turn and face me and have a very good look at me. Does it look like I've been harmed or am upset at all over anything that's happened between us? Be honest with yourself. Don't let 'what's normal or proper' influence your answer - just your true feelings." Mom was beginning to calm and could see her debating with herself.

"Well... I suppose if I am really honest I would have to say that I've enjoyed our little interludes but what about your Dad?"

"Look Mom, it seems to me that you enjoyed yourself, I definitely enjoyed myself and no-one was hurt - definitely not Dad, how could it do him any harm if he doesn't know about it. From where I am sitting we all win." I could see that I was slowly but surely winning her over and when she went on,

"Yes but what if he was to find out?" I knew that 'it was in the bag'.

"How's he ever going to find out? I certainly not going to tell him and I wouldn't think that you would either. So where's the harm?"

"Well I suppose that if you look at it like that, there's no harm done. It is very exciting and arousing - I think it's the forbidden aspect and the risk that make it so good." Mom was now totally at ease and she had justified her actions by getting rid of the guilt.

"Look at it this way, Mom. You taught me to feed, to crawl and walk, to dress myself, to talk, to read - in fact you have taught me just about everything. Now you're teaching me about sex and the female body. That doesn't seem as if it could be too bad or wrong to me." Sometimes I surprise myself with the logic of my arguments and Mom was nodding her head by now, almost convinced that it was actually her duty to have shown me what she had.

"Now lets move on and find a nice spot on the river for our picnic." I leant over and gave her a quick kiss just to show her I still loved her.

We drove off again and with the movement Mom's skirt had ridden even higher and I could see almost her whole thighs, right up to her nickers. She caught me peeping and said 'Naughty' but made no effort to pull her hem down and the lesson, that women liked being looked at and admired, was slowly sinking in.

It was one of those absolutely fabulous Autumn days, cold first thing but changing into a hot still day, better even than at the peak of summer. I was eventually forced to slide off my sweater and Mom decided that she needed to do the same, when she saw how much more comfortable I suddenly became. She pulled over again a wriggled out of her vest, leaving her in a flowery blouse that matched her skirt, delightfully. She looked very sexy and pretty sitting behind the wheel and, when I told her so, she blushed a little and protested that she was just a frumpy housewife. I was fully aware by now that her protestations and down putting of herself was just fishing for compliments, and I did as she wanted and continued to praise her.

Eventually we reached the local river and followed it's wandering course until we found a way down to the bank with an area suitable to park the car and set off on foot to find a suitable area to settle down in privacy. We didn't have to go far, me carrying the basket and Mom her bag and the car rug from the back seat, as there was nobody about, it being a school day, and a small, sunny, tree surrounded glade overlooking the river seemed like a fabulous place to picnic.

Mom spread the rug and sat down, saying,

"Well, I'm going to soak up some sun before lunch. What an absolutely magnificent day." She folded her vest and laid back, face towards the sun, and unbuttoned the top three or four buttons of her blouse and looked as if she didn't intend moving for sometime.

I lay down beside her but it didn't take me too long to get bored and I sat up and fumbled through Mom's bag for her sun block and, after slapping some on my legs, informed her that I would give her legs a protective coat as well. I slid down the rug and, after having removed her sandals, started at her feet and worked my way up her legs to the hem of her skirt which I flipped up round her waist, leaving her bare, except for her nickers, from waist to toes. Mom went to protest but decided it was a waste of time and just lay back and pretended to ignore me when I returned to my lotion, rubbing it right up to the leg openings of her panties. Mom was wearing white cotton bikini briefs and they looked quite sweet and innocent and very erotic.

Putting the bottle of block aside I lay down and propped myself up on one elbow and began to slowly run my forefinger down a path, starting at Mom's belly button and continuing, in a straight line, down her tummy, over her nickers and down the middle of her pussy almost to her bum-hole. I watched with interest as a shiver seemed to follow my finger and I repeated my action another couple of times and noted that mom's thighs were slowly spreading further apart and I thought I could see a damp spot appearing at the crotch of her panties. I stopped going right up to her navel and just concentrated on rubbing up and down the split between her cunt lips, pushing the cotton gusset further and further in. She was definitely generating a lot of fluid by now and her nickers had gone from damp to quite wet and her hips were rising slightly, pushing her pussy back against my invading finger.

It was then that I stopped what I was doing and ordered her to roll over onto her tummy.

"Why did you stop doing that? You must have seen how excited I was? I wasn't far from a climax. Please keep going." Mom was almost whining as she pleaded with me but I just repeated my order and she finally did as I asked.

I lifted the back of her skirt to waist level as well and began to fondle and stroke her buttocks through her cotton panties and, after a couple of minutes, I grabbed the waistband and pulled her nickers down and over her cheeks and left them knotted up at the top of her thighs. I lowered my face and began to kiss and nibble at her cheeks and then began to suck and lick them. (I didn't know where I was getting these ideas from, I hadn't even read about them - but Mom certainly didn't seem to object).

Mom had her face buried in her folded arms and I could hear her moaning softly as her bum cheeks clenched and relaxed, rhythmically. She was still very much aroused and, when I ran my tongue right down the split in her bum till I brushed over her tightly puckered arsehole, she actually cried out and lifted her bum in the air, trying to force my tongue deeper.

"Roll back over again." Mom did as I asked, this time without protest, and I went on, "Open your blouse all the way and your bra as well?"

As Mom fumbled her buttons undone and then pulled her breasts free of her bra, I pulled her panties down and off, leaving her completely exposed and available. Both her arms and her legs were flung wide apart and her cunt was wide open, with swollen lips, an erect obvious clitoris and wet inner lips almost erect looking. While her breasts slumped a little to her sides, with her nipples very extended and hardened, they looked wonderful, white and swollen looking as well. She looked totally wanton and eager for sex.

"Mom, I know you're probably not keen, but would you consider teaching me how to have proper sex? I really want and need to make love with you. I won't turn sulky or anything if you really feel you can't. I know it's a lot to ask." I was using my best pleading voice and trying to make a case that would relieve Mom from any guilt feelings and make her think that it was the right thing to do. I waited, virtually not breathing, as she appeared to consider her answer, and I didn't stop fingering her pussy and keeping her aroused.

"The way that you carry on makes me think that you need teaching about sex about as much as a shark need teaching to swim. From the things that you've done to me I think you know more about sex than I do. Where are you getting it all from?" Mom really did look amazed at my apparent skill, but no more than I was.

"I don't really know, Mom. I just make it up as I go along. If I think I would like it happening to me I just do it and see what happens. Maybe I'm just a natural with sex like Tom is with music." I laughed as I replied and Mom giggled as well.

"Well, I've gone this far so it would be a bit hypocritical if I wouldn't complete the whole lesson. At least I'm not doing it our bed or our home." Mom smiled tentatively at me and writhed under the continuing action of my fingers. "Why don't you take your clothes off and we'll see how we get on."

I sat up to strip off my shorts, underwear and shirt and, while I was doing this, Mom removed her blouse and bra, finishing up with just her skirt bunched up around her waist. I was naked with an erection that I felt I could possibly push through a wall, the prospect of full proper sex had me more excited than I ever had been before.

"You'll have to tell me exactly what to do, Mom. I've never even tried to do it before." I was keen, willing, capable and lost. The actual dynamics of sexual intercourse were beyond my zone of knowledge at that time.

"The first thing you need to know is that unless you get your partner aroused and ready for sex, she will not get any pleasure from it and probably neither will you, she'll be so unhappy. You already know more than enough about 'Foreplay' (that's getting her aroused) and I'm already wound right up, so we'll skip that bit. When both of us are fully aroused and the man is fully erect, as you surely are, he pushes his cock as far in the woman's vagina as he can and then slowly thrusts it in and out until he climaxes, hopefully at about the same time as his partner. Do you understand?" Mom was blushing a bit but she was trying her best to keep it fairly clinical, which must have been difficult under the circumstances.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.