Awakening - Cover

Awakening

Copyright© 2002 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A tale of a teenagers increasing sexual knowledge and involvement as he tries to spy on his mother and sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

Over the next few weeks nothing further happened between Mom and I but I did actually get very lucky and also learn something about women through my sister. What happened was that it was well into autumn and we would soon be closing down our pool for the winter and Anne decided that she and her friend, Mary-Anne, would have a weekend together and get in a last couple of swims. On the Saturday I left them alone to their own devices but in the evening I teased them mercilessly and chased them round the house trying to tickle them. I tried to get Tom to join in but he was too busy practising his guitar for some competition that he was entered in the next day, and, anyway, he was still very uncomfortable in the company of girls. I was copping the odd quick touch of breast as we wrestled and rolled around and I think they were both enjoying the fun and games, and surprisingly even Anne wasn't complaining. There was nothing too serious going on, just a bit of kid's play of 'Grab Arse' and I noticed that they were both getting as good as they were giving, and I felt both their hands on my bum and dangerously close to my groin on more than one occasion.

When we were all finally sent to bed I was quite disappointed and I think the two girls felt much the same. Next afternoon, while I was reading in my room, I heard lots of giggling coming from Anne's room and then they finally exited to the pool, so I decided to join them. The parents and Tom were away to his concert? which meant that we were left to amuse and look after ourselves, and 'Behave and do NOT get into mischief' was the last order we received prior to their departure.

When I arrived at the pool and dived into join them, ignoring their mock screams and protests, I found out what all the merriment was about, Mary-Anne apparently hated her own swim suit and had borrowed one from Anne. It was a bit too large for her and they had made it fit by tying the straps very short around her neck, and this meant that it rode a lot higher on her chest than it was supposed to and looked somewhat strange. Mary-Anne was embarrassed about being caught seen by me dressed like this but I reassured her that if had fitted correctly she would look absolutely marvellous in it, and, to be diplomatic, I also told my sister how great she looked as well, and I truly meant it, as she now filled out her suit extremely nicely and her figure was a lot fuller and a lot more feminine than the last time I had bothered to pay any notice.

We carried on from where we had left off last night with me trying to duck them and them attempting to do it to me, and every now and then I would dive under and throw one of them high up and out of the water. There was lots of screaming and laughing and I hoped that the neighbours weren't too worried about what was going on. Finally Anne decided that she had enough and swam to the edge of the pool and lifted herself out saying,

"I'm starting to get cold. I'm going to get dressed and make some tea and sandwiches. Are you coming Mary?" She stood, snapping her suit down over her butt cheeks, with her forefingers, as woman do, and headed inside when Mary-Anne replied,

"I might just have a few more minutes. It's the last swim of this year, after all. I'll be in shortly for the tea, though."

Anne looked a bit put out that her friend had chosen to remain with me rather than accompany her and we skylarked for a few more minutes before Mary-Anne swam to the edge and hoisted herself out and spun around to finish up sitting on the walkway round the pool with her legs dangling in the water. I dove down and swam after her, under-water, and came up directly in front of her and rested my folded arms on her thighs and floated there talking with her. To my extreme gratification I discovered that the swimsuit was much too large for Mary-Anne and the its crotch had slipped to one side, leaving her pussy completely exposed. I had an instant erection, despite the cold water, a dry mouth and I became totally incoherent. I knew I was babbling nonsense to her but I didn't want to stop and maybe give her to think and possibly become aware of what a wonderful sight she was providing me and cover it up. After letting me rave on for a couple of minutes, flicking my eyes from her pussy to her face, she said,

"Well? What do you think of it? Why don't you concentrate on it and have a good look? I made certain my back is facing the house so Anne can't see, if that's what's worrying you." And she spread her legs further apart to give me a better view. This was my first lesson about the fairer sex - females are just as horny, in most cases, as males and sometimes more so and are often less shy and more willing to experiment. She knew, all the time, what I was looking at and it wouldn't surprise me to learn that she had pulled the cloth aside herself, while I was swimming under water, to show off her charms.

This was my first close up view of a real live pussy, in fact it was my first real view of any pussy, as I hadn't really been able to see Mom' properly. I could see two folds of flesh shaped like lips that bulged out quite prominently and were separated by a split between them. They were closed tightly and I couldn't see in between them but I could make out a wee hard knob sort of thing at the top end of the split and there was a very fine scattering of fair coloured hair fanning out from the top of her split and disappearing up her tummy under the swimsuit.

"You can touch it if you want. Rub the wee lump at the top, I like that and it gets me excited. Be careful though, it's all still pretty new to me as well." Mary-Anne was not shy in letting me experiment and wanted to do some of her own. "Have you got a hard on, and can I see it and would you let me touch it as well?"

My sense of fair play, and the thought that she might go inside if I didn't agree, encouraged me to get out and sit beside her where I lowered the front of my suit as far as I could, while staying seated, and my cock stood up proudly to her admiring gaze. May-Anne lowered her hand and ran her finger up and down the full length of my cock pulling away quickly when it twitched and she apologised for hurting me.

"You didn't hurt me, it just got excited at someone else touching it, you can hold it and touch it all you want." When she wrapped her hand around it I placed my hand on her cunt and slid my finger up and down, pushing it gently in between the lips, and giving her wee nubbin a rub, in passing, as she asked. The whole area down there was starting to feel wet (and not from swimming) and slippery and when my fingers slid a bit lower I got another surprise when I discovered a hole that seemed to invite my finger to enter. I was a bit nervous about pushing it in but when I tried she squeezed my cock harder and groaned out 'That feels lovely' and I knew I was on the right track.

We were both starting to get quite intense about what we were doing and I could have killed Anne when she opened the window and called to us, causing us to pull apart,

"Are you two coming in? The tea's brewed and I've made sandwiches. What have you been up to out there all this time, anyway?" I swore quietly and getting to my feet yelled back that we were on our way inside and that we had been talking.

"Bugger! I was just starting to enjoy that when your damned sister poked her nose in. There won't be another chance to get together now either." Mary-Anne had been enjoying our play and investigation just as much as me. "I'll need to give myself a climax tonight after that. Do you masturbate very often? I'd have loved to see you doing it and let you see me. I wish I was staying another night."

I was flabbergasted at her frankness and extremely excited at the thought of seeing her playing with herself, I didn't even know that girls did that sort of thing, but I had a pretty good idea how, now. I decided that since she was being so honest with me I would be straight up with her in return,

"I jack-off most nights and sometimes even more than once during the day. What about you?"

"Yeah, I do it most days as well. It's such a great feeling and I sleep so well afterwards." Mary-Anne was a bit flushed with embarrassment but not overly so.

"Does Anne do it also?" I had just asked the question when Anne opened the door for us, a bit grumpy, and she took so long stirring us up for being so slow to come in that I didn't get an answer. We had our tea and sandwiches and they both disappeared into Anne' room to get dry and changed and they didn't emerge again until the others came home.

Dad had arranged to drive her home and Anne was going along for the ride. Tom had disappeared into his room, I don't think he did too well in his competition, and before leaving Mary-Anne went over and gave Mom a hug and kiss and then, to my great surprise, came and gave me the same. My first kiss from a person outside my family and it felt very nice and I would have like to receive a lot more. When she let go of me and turned away to leave, I felt her slip something into my pocket and after they had gone I discovered that it was a note.

Thank you for such a lovely experience. It's a pity that we couldn't finish.

Maybe we could go to a movie or something together. Phone me on 327 5578

And, yes she does almost as much as you.

The last line had me confused for a second or two but I realised that she was answering my earlier question and I was shocked at her reply as I had suddenly discovered that Anne was also now a woman and a sexual object, and that there were two of them in my home - I was growing up and becoming aware very rapidly.

I began watching my sister as closely as my mother in the hope of getting a peak at her as well but, sadly, she continued to be very careful and keep herself hidden from prying eyes. There was once, when Mom was taking us somewhere, that I think I got a quick glimpse of her white panties as her dress rode up when she was getting into the car. I wasn't sure whether this was what I had seen but it was food for my masturbatory fantasies for some time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.