Awakening - Cover

Awakening

Copyright© 2002 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A tale of a teenagers increasing sexual knowledge and involvement as he tries to spy on his mother and sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

It all started by accident! My name is Bill (short for William) and I have just turned 15. I have a sister, Anne who is nearly 14, and a brother Tom (short for Thomas) who is 12 & 1/2. There are 14 months between me and Anne and another 14 between her and Tom, our parents worked to a definite family planning. They are in their mid 30's I guess but I have never really thought about their ages and there is nothing outstanding about either of them, just normal everyday loving Mom and Dad. We live in an older Villa type house with four bedrooms, two on each side of a hallway, so we all have our own area of privacy. Mom and Dad have a double bedroom at the end of the hall on one side and I have the room opposite, the bathroom is between Anne's room and mine, and there is a small box-room between Mom and Dad's and Tom. There are a couple of stairs down to a lower level where the kitchen, small dining room and large lounge are. Our house is on quite a large section with lots of fruit trees and shrubs scattered around, a good-sized plot of vegetable garden and lots of flowerbeds. A double garage at the roadside and a small swimming pool amongst the trees in the back complete the make-up of our home and you should now have a good picture of home life.

I can remember the day it all started as clearly as if it was just yesterday. It was a Saturday morning in early spring and the day had dawned beautifully. The sun was bright in a cloudless sky, the trees and shrubs all had their new growth and the birds and bees were active - all in all, a great spring morning and I loved it, as, to me, the best part of the day was early morning and I was usually out of bed long before my brother and sister. Today was no exception and there would be no movement from them for at least 2 more hours. Dad was in the lounge with his breakfast catching up on the news on TV, Mom was sitting at the breakfast bar, a small table that folded out from under a bench, drinking coffee and reading the paper and I was sitting halfway down the back steps having my toast and coffee in the fresh air. The only sounds to be heard were the twittering of the birds and the faint sounds of the TV and I was completely at peace.

When I had finished off my 2 pieces of toast I decided that another one would definitely be in order so I climbed to my feet to go inside and make it, but, when I turned to go up the steps, I got a shock. My eyes were on a level with mom's seat and I could clearly see up under her dressing gown. She was sitting rubbing, with one hand, her right foot as she rested it on her left knee and she was resting her chin on her other hand wish was propped on the table, not aware of the view she was giving me. I was looking in out of bright sunshine into a darker area, shaded by the table, and at first I thought I was seeing her black panties but then I realised that what I could actually see was a patch of dense black hair. Mom was only wearing her nightie under her dressing gown and it had ridden quite far up her thighs and was providing no cover under her gaping gown.

I was struck dumb and couldn't believe what I was seeing. When I was young, female privates were very secret and concealed things and most of us, as horny teenagers, had only a very vague idea of what they looked like. I had only just begun to get interested in what occurred between the sexes and, despite having had the big "Birds and Bees" talk from Dad, and having received some vague instruction in what passed for Sex Ed. Classes in those days, I still didn't have much idea as to exactly what was involved. I was riveted to the sight at the top of her thighs and I couldn't drag my eyes from it, Real Live Pussy! My imagination suddenly went into overdrive and if Mom hadn't suddenly moved her hand from her foot, indicating that she was about to look up, I would have continued looking forever. I woke suddenly from my trance and began to move up the steps as if nothing had happened, avoiding Mom's gaze when she looked at me.

"More Toast? Say, are you all right, Billie? You look a bit flushed. That sun's not too hot or are you possibly coming down with something?" Mom looked me over with some concern as I went to some pains to put her mind at rest. I was, by then, putting a slice of bread into the toaster and, from the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of her look down my body till she registered that I had an erection pushing out the front of my shorts. I couldn't help myself from blushing even more as I was highly embarrassed whenever this happened to me, seemingly without me being able to do anything to prevent it. I saw Mom then look down at her lap and turn very red-faced, herself, and quickly lower her foot, close her knees and flip her gown over them. She had obviously realised what a display she had been making and, because of my erection, she knew that I had probably seen.

Mom opened her mouth as if to say something but, thinking better of it, kept silent and got to her feet, and tousling my hair in passing, said,

"I'd better go and get dressed. Can't sit around in my nightwear all day, someone may come in and get a very embarrassing sight. Enjoy your toast, sweetie." And she gave me a peck on the cheek and headed off up the hall.

I settled at the table she had vacated and munched my toast, thinking about what had just occurred. I had never really registered Mom as a woman before, she was just, well, Mom, always there with help and love, to wash and feed us, run round after us, pander to us all - in general just your everyday loving mother. Suddenly, because of one careless moment, my perception of her had altered dramatically, and I now saw her as being a possibly available target for my dirty desires. One short glimpse of hair at the base of her tummy, and, to be truthful, that's all that I really registered, had changed her into a very desirable female and I wanted more, I didn't know precisely what, but I needed something.

My cock was still erect and I decided to do something about it, having discovered the pleasures of rubbing it long ago and recently commenced squirting out sticky white fluid, increasing the pleasurable sensation. I knew, from classes, that this was semen and needed to be planted in a woman to combine with her seed to create a baby but I was not too sure how. When I first started to squirt it out I used to badly stain my bed-sheets and I worried what Mom would think, while doing the laundry so I very quickly worked out to filch a towel and use it to soak it up my messes. I would head to my bedroom and dig out my towel, all crispy and smelly by now, and relieve myself, as it would be a long day if I was stuck with my cock uncomfortably poking out the front of my shorts.

As I was about to enter my room I heard Mom call from hers',

"Is that you, Billie? What are you up to?" I went over to her door, which was ajar a little, and pushed it open but didn't go in. Mom was almost dressed sitting at her dressing table, brushing her hair, and she was wearing her slippers, a skirt and, wonder of wonders, just her bra on her top, obviously intending to complete her makeup before she put on her blouse, lying on the bed next to her.

"I thought I might read a few pages of my book before I go outside." I said, needing an excuse to be in my room at that time of the day, "It's right at an exciting stage and I can't wait to find out what happens."

"That's OK then. I just thought that I might have been right earlier and you weren't feeling well. You look a bit flushed again, come over here and let me see if you've got a fever." I went over to her, a bit reluctantly, not knowing quite where to look, and after she had laid her hand on my forehead she went on,

"Hmm... That feels completely normal. Why are you so red then? You're not embarrassed about seeing your Mom in her underwear are you? Surely not! It's just a bra after all, and a very plain and ordinary one at that."

"'Course I'm not. Why would I be embarrassed? You're my Mom after all." I was lying my teeth out as, even though her bra was an everyday white cotton one that almost completely hid her breasts, in my eyes it was fantastic. Bare pussy and breasts partly poking out of her bra, what a day, and it had hardly started.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.