THE BRADY BUNCH: Jan And Marcia's Double Black Date - Cover

THE BRADY BUNCH: Jan And Marcia's Double Black Date

by Bobbi Young

Copyright© 2002 by Bobbi Young

Incest Sex Story: Jan and Marcia Brady have a double black date after school.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Written in collaboration with Philimus

Jan Brady was upset as she looked at herself in the mirror. It's just not fair, she thought. Marcia got to go out on a date by herself when she was my age. Now this really cool boy asked me out for the very first time and mom and dad tell me I have to have Marcia chaperone us.

Jan looked around the room that she shared with her sisters and everything yelled out Marcia; from her many awards, to trophies, to clippings in the student newspapers, and personally signed posters of Davy Jones, as well as dozens of boy's pictures from school. There was nothing of her's or Cindy, their younger sister, in the room, except for their beds tucked off to the far side of the wall.

Once Jan had seen a blacklight poster of Jimi Hendrix that was so cool, but Marcia vetoed it, saying, "mom and dad won't allow it since it is, um, too drugish."

Marcia was so stuck up, Jan thought. She knew that Jimi had once opened for the Monkees. Or were there other reasons why she didn't want the poster; like maybe because she wanted it?

"Marcia, Marcia, Marcia," Jan said out loud to no one. "Why does Marcia get everything?"

Jan stood up and unbuttoned her blouse. She looked at herself in the mirror. Lately she had noticed a big change in her appearance. Well, there is one thing I beat Marcia at, she thought, as she looked at her large bra-encased tits.

Marcia's boobs first showed up when she was almost thirteen. She was thrilled and made a fuss to her sisters that she now wore a bra.

Every night when she was getting ready for bed she would debate whether or not to wear her bra to bed. Then she would decide not to and remove it, allowing Jan and Cindy to look at her golf ball size tits. She rubbed it in that she now had boobs and both her sisters were flat-chested. Jan's own tits, however, seemed to pop up overnight when she was eleven. By the time she was twelve, her's were a B cup, the same as fourteen-year-old Marcia's, and a year later she wore a C cup to Marcia's smaller B.

Now Marcia was rubbing it in that she was dating. Marcia always got to be first at everything, thought Jan. Now, Jan had to wear glasses and she knew that she would never be as popular as Marcia. Why, she couldn't even make the cheerleading team and Marcia had been the head cheerleader.

I'll always be second, thought Jan; that is, until one day in class Anthony had started talking to her, well at least talking to her boobs. Anthony was the star of her school's football team, and she was thrilled to have him ask her out. Of course, she wondered what her parents would think of him since he was black.

Her dad had often said, "don't judge a book by its cover." But then that book's black cover wasn't dating his daughter's white pages.

She had planned on meeting him at the local black teen hangout, then going to the mall or something. When she told her parents she was going to be late as she was meeting a friend after school, it didn't take them long to figure out it was a boy she was meeting, and they said Marcia had to come along.

"Now Jan, you know you are much too young to go on a date by yourself," her mother said.

"But Marcia went out on a date at my age."

"But Jan, Marcia is more mature," her dad said.

"Mike, if Marcia went along, I'm sure she could keep an eye on Jan so the boy won't get fresh," her mom said.

Now her older sister was coming, and she would spoil everything. Jan thought that she might get her very first kiss today, but with Marcia there, there was no way. Jan knew that, while Marcia was super popular, she was also known as Miss Goody Two Shoes. Jan knew Marcia only allowed a boy to kiss her on the cheek and maybe hold hands if she really, really, really liked him. Jan, on the other hand, wanted to kiss a boy. She even wondered what it would be like to let him touch her boobs or even to suck on her nipples. But now Marcia was going to spoil it all.

During school, Jan told Anthony about Marcia, and was surprised that he wasn't upset.

"Don't worry Jan, I'll have a big surprise for Marcia," he said. He wouldn't tell her any more than that, except that they all would have a good time.

Jan wondered just what kind of surprise he had for Marcia and just what he meant by a good time. She had told him about her older sister and how she always got everything first.

All during the day, Jan thought of Anthony and she felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter during class. I must be excited, she thought. The only time I get this wet is when I finger my clit in bed before I go to sleep.

This was happening more and more lately. Just after Jan and her sisters crawled into bed and turned off the lights, Jan's fingers slipped up her nightgown and she played with her clit and pussy till she fell asleep. She wondered if her sisters had any idea of what she was doing to herself while in bed? It didn't matter, though; she felt so naughty fingering her cunt while sleeping in the same room.

After school, Jan met Marcia and they went to meet Jan's date. Jan had not told Marcia about Anthony's race, and she wanted to see the look on Marcia's face when she found out that her little sister's date was a black guy.

When the two girls got to "Ja Mon Jerk Shack," Marcia seemed somewhat confused.

"Jan, are you sure you are in the right place?" she asked her sister.

"Yes, Anthony said he would be here right after school and he would save us a table."

Marcia of course knew about the reputation of the place; after all, one of the cheerleaders on her team was black and she often talked of the place as a hip-hopping and jiving place. Marcia really didn't understand just what she meant by that. But of course she had never been inside the place to find out, nor had she ever dreamt of going inside.

Once the two girls went inside, Marcia's eyes grew big when a black boy came up to Jan and gave her a big hug. In her whole life, Marcia had never been in a room with so many black people. And she never thought that her sister would date one.

"Anthony, this is my sister Marcia," said Jan.

"Say, Jan your sister is just as hot as you are; come on, both of you, I have someone I want you to meet," Anthony said, as his arm wrapped around Jan's waist and he led them to a booth.

Jan was thrilled with what Anthony had just said. Marcia was was just as hot as she was. This was the first time that she was placed first over her older sister. She would have to reward Anthony some way later for that.

Marcia, however, had a strange feeling of being set up, ever since she had seen the place Jan had brought her to; now she had a desire to run away from the place. She felt that she was just like a deer that was startled by the headlights of an oncoming car.

Marcia was introduced to Anthony's brother, George. Jan could see that Marcia was uncomfortable being with a black person. Strange, but it seemed as if it gave her power over her older sister.

Anthony and George went to the counter to get the food that they had ordered before the girls had come in.

"Jan, why didn't you tell me that Anthony was black?" Marcia whispered to her sister.

"Oh, Marcia, what does it matter?"

"What would mom and dad say about you dating a, um, black person, and us being in this place?"

"Well Marcia, dad would say that you mustn't judge a book by its cover, and we all are brothers and sisters deep down."

Jan saw that Marcia was thinking this over. Thank goodness for their stepfather and his many sayings. Just then the boys returned with the food. Neither girl had ever seen or eaten food this spicy before. They learned that when the hot burning food was too much for them all they had to do was take a bite of some of the sweet and juicy fruit that came with the meal.

As Jan ate she felt Anthony's hand on her knee. She looked over at him and he smiled back. Jan placed one of her fingers into her mouth and sucked the sweet and tangy sauce off of it. She about chocked when Anthony slid his hand up her skirt and placed it onto her damp panties. That is when Marcia just about jumped out of her own skin.

"What's wrong Marcia?" Jan asked.

"He... he... touched me, on my knee!" said Marcia.

"Oh Marcia, if that makes you so upset what are you going to do when George grabs your pussy and sticks his finger into your cunt?" asked Jan "You didn't see me make a big fuss, did you?"

"What!" Marcia shouted out as she looked under the table.

She couldn't believe what she saw. Anthony had pushed her sister's white cotton panties aside and he was rubbing Jan's light blonde pussy. Then she realized that his middle finger was buried in her pussy.

"You... you are... are le... let... letting him... ," Marcia studdered.

George took this opportunity to place one arm around Marcia's shoulders, which shocked her into silence.

"Say, why don't we leave here and go to my place?" he said.

"Sure," Jan said quickly before Marcia could say anything to spoil the moment.

"Jan, I don't think mom and dad would approve of you going to some boy's house alone," Marcia said.

"Marcia, it will be all right, you will be with me," Jan said to her sister.

George's place was just a few minutes away. Marcia was very uncomfortable about going to the apartment with two strangers. But Jan and Anthony talked her into going inside.

George went into the back room to get something. Anthony and Jan took the couch. Marcia sat on the love seat. It didn't take Anthony and Jan long to start to kiss. Marcia was absolutely shocked that her sister started to make out with a boy while she was in the same room.

"Jan, I think it is disgusting the way that you two are carrying on," Marcia said.

"What's wrong Marcia, are you jealous? You've had boys stick their tongue into your mouth and finger your hairy cunt," Jan said, knowing that Marcia would be shocked at her language and that she had never gone as far as she had just done.

"You know Anthony, when I was younger Marcia used to walk around thinking she was hot because she had tits and I didn't. Now tell me who has the hotter pair?" Jan asked as she stuck out her chest into Anthony's face.

"Jan baby, they sure do look nice," Anthony answered as he started to unbutton her blouse and expose the bra that was straining to hold her large tits.

"Jan! How can you be such a slut?" Marcia asked her sister as Anthony reached under her bra and began to rub her tits.

"Oh Marcia, don't be such a square; I've been thinking of Anthony sucking on my tits all day," Jan replied.

Just then George returned to the room and said, "here you go my bro," as he handed something to Anthony.

"Say Marcia, your sister has some mighty fine looking tits as well as a sweet-looking ass," George said as he sat down beside her.

Marcia once again had a queasy feeling. "I think we better go now; mom and dad will be expecting us for supper soon."

"Oh Marcia, you know mom and dad know that we are going to be late, and I'm not leaving till I'm ready," Jan said.

"Marcia," George said, "do your tits look as fine as Jan's?" George asked as he pulled open Marcia's blouse and just caught a look at her bra before she jumped up.

"I... I... don't allow any boys do that," Marcia screamed out.

George seemed to get angry and he quickly grabbed Marcia's wheat-colored hair and yelled to her, "I ain't no boy, you white bitch, and if I want to see your tits then you will show them to me, understand?"

When George started yelling, Anthony stopped sucking on Jan's right tit and looked at Marcia, saying, "girl, you better show him your tits, cause George don't like no bitches talking back to him."

Then an idea came to Jan.

"George, Marcia is a tease and stuck up. My whole life she has always gotten her way and has been first in everything. Why don't you make her watch Anthony and me and let her see what you will do to her?" Jan asked.

Marcia was in shock when George had grabbed her hair. Her eyes were full of tears. No one had ever treated her like this before. Didn't he know she was the captain of the high school cheerleader team? Now her own sister was saying that she should watch and then George would do the same things to her.

George smiled toward Jan and said that was a good idea. George pulled Marcia to his face and said, "watch what your sister does, cause bitch you are going to be doing the same thing in a few minutes."

Jan had only thought about kissing Anthony and maybe just some touching, but once she saw the fear in Marcia's eyes, well, she wanted to humiliate her for the lifetime of always being second. If Marcia has to do whatever I do, well I am going to make it good, it may be the only chance I have, thought Jan.

"Anthony can you turn on the music?" asked Jan.

Anthony popped in an 8-track tape and the room was filled with the latest hits from Motown. For a few seconds, Jan allowed the beat of the music to fill her. Then she started to dance to the words of the Four Tops singing "sugar pie honey bunch, you know that I love you. I can't help myself. I love you and nobody else..."

Oh yes, ran through her head, as she listen to the words of the song, I'll do anything for you, my sweet love. First her dance was just for Anthony but then she went over to George. Marcia will hate dancing for the pleasure of these two, thought Jan. Then a thought hit her on how she could really embarrass Marcia. She pulled off her blouse and dropped her skirt, as she danced for the two black men and her sister in just her bra and panties.

Both George and Anthony were watching Jan as she stripped for them.

George was thinking, damn this is better than those strips shows I've been to, and I bet other men would like to have girls dancing at their tables instead of just up on stage.

Jan reached around and unhooked her bra, allowing her tits to pop out. She then went to Anthony and sat on his lap, rubbing her pelvis on his lap as she playfully slapped his face with her tits.

"Something tells me that you like me," Jan said as she rubbed her cunt against the hard shaft inside of Anthony's pants. "I bet you would like me to remove my panties and rub my dripping pussy against your big dick, wouldn't you?" asked Jan.

Jan then stood up and allowed Anthony to pull her panties off. Still dancing to the beat of the music, she went over to George and gave him a personal dance, the same as she had just given Anthony. As she used her tits to slap his face, George lightly bit her nipples, causing them to rise even more than they already were. He then whispered something in Jan's ear. Jan smiled at the idea. Marcia will hate this, she thought.

Jan stood up and went over to Marcia. She danced naked in front of her older sister, just as she had done for the guys. Then a nasty thought came to Jan. She had seen one of Marcia's cheerleading routines. She lifted up her leg and placed it onto Marcia's shoulders. Now Jan's pussy could be pushed into Marcia's face.

Marcia was sickened by the sight of her own sister stripping for the enjoyment of the two black men. But now she was showing herself off to her!

Jan lifted her leg, showing her pussy lips to her. Marcia had never seen another girl so exposed before. And the smell from Jan's pussy was a scent Marcia knew, because it was the same smell her own pussy made when she fingered her clit in bed while her sisters slept. Gosh, she would have just died if anyone had ever found out. She would never admit it to anyone, but it was exciting watching another pussy glisten with juice, even if it was her younger sister's and her own pussy was wet. Then the thought hit her. George had said she would be doing the same thing. They would all be able to see that she was excited.

As Jan danced for the three, both George and Anthony pulled their cocks out. The only cocks Marcia had seen were the few times she happened to see her brothers in the shower. But their cocks were so much smaller then both the two hard black cocks that were now being rubbed in front of her.

As Jan danced for Anthony, she took his cock and began to stroke it. Marcia couldn't believe Jan was touching a real cock. Jan herself could hardly believe that she was playing with Anthony's hard cock. While this was the first cock that Jan had ever touched, she had often spied on her brother Greg as he jacked himself off in the bathroom. And she had caught Peter a few times lately as well.

As Jan stroked Anthony's hard shaft, he reached over and again started to feel her now naked boobs. Jan's nipples were as hard as they had ever been and she felt the heat and moisture within her pussy. Taking Anthony's cock in her hand, she placed it between her two melons as Anthony squeezed her tits against his cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.