Ahead of the Game
Epilogue

Copyright© 2002 by Night Wolf

Incest Sex Story: Epilogue - A young man's quest begins after he receives the Oberon ring. He is joined by a beautiful instructor and special warriors on his quest.<br><b>Winner of the Golden Clitoride for Best Mind Control Story of the Year.</b>

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Jeff turned over and looked at the clock, "Shit! I overslept," he yelled, as he leaped out of bed. The sixteen-year-old raced to the bathroom for his shower as he mumbled under his breath. Jeff couldn't believe it, the game was finally over, and he had won. When Zeus sent him back to Diana's village, Jeff had been surprised. He'd never expected to see his friends again.

Stepping out of the shower, Jeff began getting dressed, thinking back to the game. At the end, it didn't feel very much like a game; he'd lost someone who had been both a mentor and a friend. Even though he'd gotten a little revenge, it didn't make up for losing his red-headed teacher.

As he finished getting dressed, Jeff wiped the dust from his shoes before heading to the church, with no time to spare. When he swung the oak doors open, Jeff could see Aphrodite standing at the front of the church. Rushing to join her, Jeff took his place beside Diana, to wait for the wedding to begin. Glancing at his 'best man', Jeff smiled, ready to get it over with.

As soon as the music started, Jeff looked toward the back and saw Michelle and then Cassandra coming in. Jeff had been surprised when he learned they would be the brides' maids. What really surprised him was the maid of honor, it was Leandra! Jeff couldn't wait to ask her what had happened.

When the music changed to "The Bridal March" Jeff smiled as he once again looked toward the back. Marching arm-in-arm toward him were Sara and Holly. Their faces lit up by huge smiles. When they got to the front, Sara stood on Jeff's left while Holly took her place to the right of him. Giving each of them a quick kiss, Jeff looked up to Aphrodite, who would be officiating.

"Dearly beloved, the three people standing in front of me have chosen to join together in marriage. If anyone has any objections to this, speak now or forever hold your peace. Hmm, nobody? Good, I wouldn't have stopped anyway. These young people have been through a lot together, and should be able to live out their lives together," Aphrodite said, smiling at everyone.

"Jeff, do you take Sara and Holly as your wives, to protect and love for the rest of your lives?" asked the goddess.

"I do," Jeff answered, smiling at both of them.

"Now, Sara and Holly, do you take Jeff to be your husband, to comfort and love for the rest of your lives?" Aphrodite asked.

"I do," they said in unison.

"With the power of love, I pronounce you married. You may kiss your brides. Love each other," she told the trio, smiling at them all. Jeff took the goddess at her word, kissing each of his brides thoroughly.

As they kissed, a cheer went up, causing the newlyweds to blush. When Jeff was finished kissing his brides, he glanced over to Leandra. When he did, she ran to him, nearly launching herself into his arms.

"How... how did you... I thought you were dead," Jeff finally got out.

"Zeus said nobody dies in the game. When he sent you back to Diana's village, he brought me back to life. I understand you were blaming yourself for my death. It wasn't your fault. I should have known Ares would do something like that. I'm so proud of you, nobody has ever won before. You are going to be considered a god from now on," she told him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.