Ahead of the Game
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2002 by Night Wolf

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A young man's quest begins after he receives the Oberon ring. He is joined by a beautiful instructor and special warriors on his quest.<br><b>Winner of the Golden Clitoride for Best Mind Control Story of the Year.</b>

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

"What the hell is going on?" Jeff asked, scrambling out of bed. As he rushed through the door, Jeff couldn't help wondering what could be so urgent to cause Diana to get so excited. Once he was outside of the hut, Jeff stopped in his tracks, stunned at the sight that awaited him. Standing in the middle of the village, naked as the day they were born were Heracles and other warriors he had brought with him.

"Jeff, I think it's time for you to be initiated into the Greek Warrior Society. To do this, you must complete two tasks that have been handed down from centuries past," Heracles told the teen. Jeff groaned at the mention of more tests. It seemed like every time he turned around, someone was challenging him.

"What kind of tasks?" Jeff asked the hulking warrior.

"Believe me, after what you've done so far, it won't be anything you can't handle," Heracles told the young man.

"Then I have one more question; why are we all naked?" Jeff asked, his embarrassment growing as he stood nude in front of the people in the village.

"Tonight we feast. Tomorrow you will begin your tasks. The reason we are naked is, it is considered a rebirth. You come into this world naked, and to become a true warrior, you must enter that world the same way," Heracles told him. With a sheepish grin, Jeff decided to go along with the others. When the others began sitting around the fire they had built, Jeff went to sit with the others.

"No, you will have the place of honor," Heracles told him, leading him to a green velvet carpet they had laid upon the ground. With a shrug, Jeff decided to play along with the older warrior. As he sat, Jeff noticed the pig that had been roasting over the open flames, the light from the fire glistening on the hog's rough skin.

"Well, at least if I'm going to have more tasks, I won't be hungry," Jeff joked, relaxing in the company of the more experienced warriors. As the night wore on, Jeff grew more comfortable, enjoying the camaraderie with the others. Once they had sated their hunger, Heracles stood up, and raised his wineglass.

"To Jeff, the lad that will inspire a thousand stories and songs, bringing glory back to our gods and way of life. To Jeff!" Heracles toasted, his roar rattling the glasses in their hands. Blushing, Jeff bowed his head as the others seconded Heracles' well wishes.

"Speech, Speech!" cried the seated warriors, wanting to hear a few words from the only man that would actually get to compete in the final game.

"I don't know what to say. I just hope I can live up to your expectations," Jeff told them, his face still a bright crimson. When Jeff finally drank from the wineglass he was holding, he began coughing, his throat unused to the fiery concoction the rest of the men were drinking. Seeing the teen's distress, Heracles began pounding the teen on the back, the power from his blows knocking Jeff off of his feet. Dusting himself off, Jeff started to stand when he saw a hand in front of him. Taking it, Jeff allowed Heracles to help him stand.

"Sorry, lad. I forget you're a mortal sometimes," Heracles told him, smiling warmly at the teen. With a shrug Jeff laughed, seeing the humor in his own misfortune.

"You said something about two tasks. What am I going to have to do?" Jeff asked, his curiosity piqued.

"The first task is simple; just bring back a unicorn horn. However, you can't harm any unicorns to get the horn," Heracles told him. Jeff was stunned. He had always believed unicorns to be fictional and now Heracles was telling him to get a unicorn horn. As he thought about this, he realized that he had also thought that Heracles was fictional as well, so, why not a unicorn horn? Trying to recall his mythology, Jeff remembered that only a virgin could get close to the mystical beast, so his first order of business would be finding a virgin. Knowing there was one person in the camp that might be able to help him, Jeff headed for Diana's hut, hoping she would know how to find a virgin. Upon reaching her abode, Jeff knocked, and then waited for the beautiful Amazon to answer. When Diana saw it was Jeff at her door, she nearly threw herself into his arms before regaining her composure and inviting him into her humble hut.

"I need your help," Jeff told her, as he entered her cabin. With a leer, Diana purposely misinterpreted his words and knelt in front of the teen. Taking his cock into her greedy hands, she began slowly pumping up and down on the stiffening organ. Jeff knew he should stop her, but when he was about to lift her to her feet, Diana stopped him with a lick on his rigid dick. With a groan, Jeff surrendered to the sensations, enjoying the feel of her pink tongue swirling around his manhood.

"Oh my god," he moaned, as Diana took his prick into her mouth. With a loud slurping sound, the Amazon began bobbing her head up and down on his turgid shaft, sucking gently as she felt Jeff begin pumping in and out, his cock growing even larger as he neared his climax. When Diana felt his rod expanding, she redoubled her efforts, wanting to help her lover cum as quickly as possible.

"I can't take much more," he moaned, feeling the jism churning in his balls. When Diana felt Jeff's cock begin its spasms, she began sucking even harder, wanting to get every drop of his seed. As Jeff's dick started spurting, Diana could feel the hot cum splashing against her throat, nearly gagging her. With a valiant effort, she managed to swallow the thick cream, ignoring the texture of the pearly liquid. When the convulsions finally abated, Jeff withdrew his prick from her clutching oral cavity, making a loud popping sound in the otherwise quiet hut.

"Er... uh... That wasn't quite the help I had in mind, but that was fantastic. Diana," Jeff told her, smiling at the woman as he drew her to her feet. The delight in her eyes from his simple compliment made Jeff realize how sparing he had been with sweet talk to the beautiful Amazon. Pulling her close, Jeff kissed the woman deeply, tasting his own cum on her lips. With a sigh, Diana leaned into the teen, letting herself luxuriate in the closeness of her former pupil. Finally drawing away from him, Diana looked quizzically into his eyes.

"What kind of help do you need?" she asked, unable to stop glancing down at his now-flaccid cock. With a laugh, Jeff pulled her close and kissed her forehead, and then began telling her what Heracles had told him. Once he had completed his tale, Diana chuckled, knowing what Jeff had come to ask her.

"Most of the Amazons are virgins, but I will call them together to see who might volunteer to go with you," she told him. Putting actions to words, Diana went outside to gather the attractive warriors into a circle. Watching them gather, Jeff was amazed at the beauty of them. Stepping out, Jeff blushed momentarily at the snicker that rose up from the crowd. Looking down, Jeff realized he had forgotten about his nudity. With a blush, he decided to brazen his way through and allow Diana to ask for volunteers.

"Jeff has a couple of tasks he needs to complete. For the first one, he needs a volunteer. Whoever goes with him will have to be a virgin. Would anyone like to help him?" Diana asked the group.

"I will," came a voice from the rear. As Jeff and Diana watched, the crowd parted to allow a beautiful blue-eyed blonde through. Even though she was shorter than the others, Jeff couldn't forget the lovely Amazon that had helped him so much when they rescued Michelle.

"You would be perfect," Jeff told her as she stepped up to him. Smiling at the girl, he began filling her in on the details, and then explained the reason why he needed a virgin. When the girl quickly agreed to help him in his quest, Jeff knew he had chosen the right girl to help him.

"Now, I have one last thing to do and we will be ready to go. Why don't you wait for me at Diana's and I will be right back," he told her, walking toward Leandra's hut. Upon reaching it, he knocked on the door and waited for the lovely redhead to come to the door. When the door opened, Jeff hadn't known what to expect, but the guffaws from the beautiful teacher was the last thing he would have guessed.

"Jeff, for goodness sake, get in here. I can't believe you are walking around here without a stitch of clothing on," she greeted him. Once Jeff had entered her quaint abode, Leandra quickly closed the door, to keep out any prying eyes. As soon as she was sure they were alone, Leandra couldn't help the slight sigh that escaped her lips when she looked at the young man's body. She knew he hadn't come for sex, but she couldn't help her longings for his youthful physique. Realizing she had been letting her thoughts wander, Leandra looked into the teen's eyes and knew he had noticed her stares at his groin. With a shrug of her shapely shoulders, Leandra's curiosity got the better of her.

"Why are you running around here as naked as the day you were born?" she asked, her eyes darting between his crotch and his face.

"Heracles and the others are initiating me into the Greek Warrior Society. They told me I have to do this. He also told me I have to complete two tasks to join," Jeff told her.

"You might have thought to ask him if you have to remain nude during these tasks," Leandra told him, laughing at the blush that began at his toes and crept upwards until it covered all of him.

"I never thought of that," he told her, rushing to find Heracles, completely forgetting his reason for talking to Leandra in his haste. After asking around, he found Heracles about to leave the tiny village.

"I forgot to ask, do I have to go like this until I complete my tasks?" Jeff asked him.

"No, you may wear clothing to complete your tasks," Heracles told him, laughing heartily at Jeff's disconcertment. With a grimace, Jeff ran back to his hut, wanting to get clothed as quickly as possible. Once he had completed dressing, Jeff hurried back to Leandra's hovel. Knocking quietly, Jeff waited for the buxom redhead to open the door. When Leandra opened the door, Jeff stepped inside, wanting to get the first task completed.

"Well, is this better?" he asked her, his joy withering in the face of her disappointment.

"Not really, I enjoyed it when you weren't wearing any clothes," she told him, smiling wryly at the memory.

"I need your help," he told her, wanting to change the subject.

"Sure, what do you need?" she asked.

"I need to find out how to contact Apollo," he replied.

"What can I do for you?" came a voice from behind him. Startled, Jeff whirled around to find the sun god standing there.

"Damn, I wish you wouldn't do that," Jeff told him, his smile taking the sting out of his comment. About to say more, Jeff was surprised when Apollo grasped his hand and shook it.

"As powerful as you've grown, I'm always happy to help you. For a mortal, you have shown surprising strength and cunning. I want to see you win but defeating... oops I almost said too much, but as I was saying, I would like to see you win the game. Now, to the reason why you were wanting to contact me: yes, you may use Pegasus. To be honest, he actually seems to like you. I haven't seen him respond to anyone the way he does with you. I've already told him where you are going and he is waiting outside by the princess' hut. Good luck, young Jeff. I will be watching over you," Apollo told the teen. Then, without further ado, the sun god vanished into thin air.

"I hate it when he does that. I always get cold chills up and down my spine when he disappears right in front of me," Jeff muttered, in awe of the power of the god.

"He always does that. I think he likes unnerving mortals. Before you go, I have one hint for you: lay down your sword before attempting to find a unicorn," Leandra told him. With those words echoing in his ears, Jeff thanked his former teacher before heading back to Diana's hut to rejoin Pegasus and Cassandra.


When Pegasus began descending toward a large forest, Jeff sensed they were getting close to their quarry. Looking around, Jeff couldn't see any signs of unicorns, but, with a wry smile, he realized he wouldn't know what to look for anyway. As he began preparing for the jolt that always accompanied Pegasus' landings, Jeff saw a flash of gold several feet away from them. Positive that it would be the unicorn they were searching for, Jeff finally relaxed, his confidence growing.

"Did you see that?" Cassandra whispered in his ear, her breath tickling his ear.

"Yeah, I think we may have found what we're looking for," he replied, feeling his groin tighten at the sound of her sultry voice. Turning to Cassandra, Jeff pointed out a clearing in the forest, figuring that would be an ideal place to land. Touching down lightly, the adventurers looked around, hoping for sight of a unicorn. Spotting none, Jeff decided to follow Leandra's advice. With a dramatic flourish, Jeff laid his sword at Pegasus' feet, hoping any of the horned beasts would see he meant them no harm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.