Ahead of the Game - Cover

Ahead of the Game

Copyright© 2002 by Night Wolf

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young man's quest begins after he receives the Oberon ring. He is joined by a beautiful instructor and special warriors on his quest.<br><b>Winner of the Golden Clitoride for Best Mind Control Story of the Year.</b>

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

"I see you are watching our happy couple," Zeus said, startling Aphrodite as she watched Jeff and Sara in the oracle placed in Zeus's throne room. Zeus knew the rest of the gods and goddesses were paying close attention to the pair ever since Jeff had beaten Poseidon's sea serpent. Although it wasn't much of a test, it did give them a good idea of the courage the human possessed. When Jeff defeated Cerberus, Zeus began watching him more closely as well. He knew this mortal might be the one to finally win his game.

"Yes. I think he is about to propose marriage to the girl," Aphrodite answered, proud of her involvement in the coupling of the young pair. When the goddess learned of Zeus's plans for the teen, she had decided the young man needed someone other than his sister or a follower to keep him happy.

"Propose, you say? I thought when I kidnapped her father she wouldn't be in any mood for love, and now you're telling me they are going to wed?" Zeus asked, inwardly enraged at his plans being foiled. He hadn't wanted Jeff to get involved with Sara. He knew how much encouragement a woman in love could give her man. He had kidnapped the girl's father to keep her mind off of love, but it seemed Jeff's concern about that had only drawn the two closer. Aphrodite had not told Zeus of her plans because she knew she might have drawn the god's wrath if he knew.

"Yes. Hades gave him a ring and he is just about to ask her to marry him," she told him, knowing this would upset the god even more.

"That isn't all my brother gave him. He gave him nectar and ambrosia. He knows that a mortal can become immortal if they eat and drink them. Then, if that wasn't enough, he gave him the Phlegathon armor. Nothing can pierce that. What is he trying to do?" Zeus grumbled. Zeus wanted the teen to have a chance, but he didn't want him to actually win. Nobody had ever won this game and he didn't plan to see this streak end. Zeus knew Apollo would be the next one to test the teen, and any challenge the sun god would have for Jeff would be difficult indeed.

"Will you marry me?" Jeff asked Sara as they recovered from their latest bout of lovemaking. Jeff held out the ring as he watched the different expressions cross her face. Sara eyed the ring, unable to believe Jeff had found a jewelry store on his latest challenge.

"Oh Jeff, I thought you would never ask, but where did you get that ring?" she asked as she watched Jeff slip the ring onto her finger. When he had it securely on her ring finger, Sara held her hand up, admiring the sparkle of the diamond solitaire ring.

"I picked it up at that place I was visiting," he told her, glad to see she was happy with her ring. Jeff knew if he had told her who had given him the ring, she either wouldn't have believed him, or she would have thought he was crazy. As Sara continued studying the lights reflecting from her ring, Jeff began kissing her, once again ready to make love with her.

"Jeff, before we go any further, Diana was wanting to see you. I know what she wants, and however you handle it is okay with me," she told him, the mischief glinting in her eyes. Frustrated, Jeff began getting dressed, wanting to get back to the girl lying in his bed. As he reached for his armor, Sara stopped him.

"You won't be needing that. She told me to tell you to go to her room and she would meet you there," Sara told him. With a shrug, Jeff stepped out of their room, walking the short distance to Diana's door. Jeff paused before knocking, wondering what could be so important to cause Sara to ask him to wait for more lovemaking. When he knocked, he heard Diana asking him to come in. When he stepped through the door, Jeff saw Diana sitting on the bed, a nervous expression on her face.

"What's wrong? Sara said you wanted to see me," Jeff said, wondering what could possibly make Diana nervous. Diana stood up and began pacing back and forth beside the bed.

"Well... Sara and I were... uh... talking, and she was telling me that... um... I don't know how to say this," Diana began, her face turning bright red.

"Just say it. You've never had problems telling me anything before," Jeff told her, amazed that an Amazon would actually blush.

"Okay, let me start at the beginning. You already know I'm an Amazon, but what you may not know is that I am the princess. My mother, the queen, is Hippolyte. Since birth I have been taught that men are inferior, but since I've met you I've discovered not all men are weak. I have decided I want to have a child with you. I discussed it with Sara, and she has agreed to... uh... let you father my child," Diana told him with a rush, her head down as she spoke the last few words.

"You want to have a baby with me?" Jeff gasped, stunned at the precious gift Diana was offering him. Jeff had always considered Diana to be one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen, but he had never believed he would ever be able to have her.

"Yes. I believe you would be able to give me a very powerful girl-child," she told him, finally looking into his eyes. When she saw the lust he felt for her radiating from them, she finally relaxed, knowing he would help her.

"Okay, when do you want to start?" he asked her, eager to bed the powerful Amazon. Finally relaxing, Diana quickly disrobed, revealing her muscular body. Jeff stood transfixed as he gazed upon her. Her beauty was breathtaking. Even her missing breast didn't detract from her overall attractiveness.

"How about right now?" she asked him, enjoying the admiring looks he was giving her. She had never cared about what any man thought of her beauty before, but now she wanted to please him.

"Now is good," he told her, quickly shedding his clothing. When at last he had removed the last of his clothing, Diana looked at him closely for the first time, openly admiring his muscular body. She had seen many naked men in their competitions, especially in ancient Greece, but Jeff's body was the first that had ever made her cunt grow moist with anticipation. Walking to her, Jeff pulled her into his arms, and began kissing her deeply, his tongue dueling with hers.

"I have to tell you, I've never been with a man before," she told him between kisses, pressing her body against his. Jeff could feel his cock trapped between their bodies, growing larger as it came into contact with Diana's stomach. With a moan, Diana suddenly dropped to her knees and began kissing Jeff's cock.

"Oh shit! I never imagined you would do that," Jeff moaned as he felt Diana wrap her lips around his throbbing erection.

"You'll have to tell me if I'm doing it right," she told him as she momentarily pulled her mouth away from his twitching rod.

"You were doing just fine," he told her as she once again took his pulsating dick between her lips. As Diana began gently sucking on his throbbing cock, Jeff caressed her hair. Even though it hadn't been that long since Jeff had made love to Sara, he knew he wouldn't be able to hold out long with Diana's tender ministrations on his growing rod. Not wanting to cum yet, Jeff pulled the Amazon to her feet and led her to the bed. Unsure of what Jeff wanted, Diana lay back on the bed. and then slowly opened her legs, revealing the treasure between her thighs. When Jeff saw the sparse growth of hair on her cunt, his mouth began to water, wanting to taste her most intimate place.

"You're beautiful," he told her as he lay down between her legs. Jeff began kissing each of her thighs, never quite touching her cunt, wanting to make this experience last as long as possible for her. When Diana felt his mouth on her body, she began straining, wanting to feel his lips around her hot, throbbing clit. Finally taking pity on her, Jeff tenderly began swabbing the little nubbin with his tongue.

"By the gods, that feels incredible," Diana moaned as her hips began undulating against Jeff's face. Jeff loved the tangy flavor of her cunt, the virginal taste arousing him even more. As he continued licking on her erect clit, Jeff began fingering her hot pussy, his touch triggering an instant orgasm. As her ecstasy overtook her, Diana's thighs slammed together around Jeff's head, surprising both of them. Struggling for breath, but wanting to make it as good as possible for Diana, Jeff continued his assault on her sopping cunt. When her waves of passion had finally abated, Jeff sat back to catch his breath.

"I can't believe it, I haven't had an orgasm that intense in years," Diana gasped, the surprise evident in her voice. Instead of taking offense at these words, Jeff took great pride in them. He slowly began kissing higher and higher on her, momentarily stopping to capture her breast in his mouth. When he felt her nipple stiffen, Jeff continued upward until he captured her lips in his. Knowing this was her first time, Jeff continued kissing her as he guided his cock to her dewy cunt lips, slowly, but firmly pushing his way in. Jeff continued until he felt an obstruction blocking his progress.

"Just break it," Diana told him, wanting to feel him firmly embedded inside her. Slowly withdrawing, Jeff suddenly made a tremendous push. For a moment the teen thought he wasn't going to be able to break her hymen, but finally he could feel it give way, allowing him to fully penetrate her. Once he was totally inside her, Jeff kept his hips motionless, wanting to let her become accustomed to the sudden intrusion. Although it had stung when he first busted through her cherry, Diana couldn't believe how good it felt to have a man buried deep within her. Once the stinging had begun to fade, Diana began undulating her hips to let Jeff know she was ready to continue. Following Diana's lead, Jeff gradually began pumping in and out of her, faster and harder with each stroke.

"I can't believe how good this feels," Jeff moaned as he began his ascent to ecstasy. With the pain all but gone, Diana placed her hands on Jeff's hips, guiding him in and out of her. Feeling Jeff's cock begin to grow inside of her, Diana knew the teen was about to cum. Sara had told her that most women didn't have an orgasm their first time, but she at least wanted Jeff to cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.