Ahead of the Game - Cover

Ahead of the Game

Copyright© 2002 by Night Wolf

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young man's quest begins after he receives the Oberon ring. He is joined by a beautiful instructor and special warriors on his quest.<br><b>Winner of the Golden Clitoride for Best Mind Control Story of the Year.</b>

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

"Are we going to rejoin the others now?" Jeff asked Diana, watching the waves from the ship they were riding. Poseidon had provided them with the craft to allow them to continue their journey.

"No, we are going to Aretias first," she told him, not wanting to reveal the reason for their visit to the sacred island of the Amazons. Diana knew the challenge Jeff would face on Aretias would be more difficult than the serpent he had conquered. Diana had faith that her student would be able to pass the new test, but she couldn't help feeling nervous for her young pupil.

"I wanted to tell you something. When we land, you will have to go ashore by yourself. You should also take your new helmet with you," Diana told him, knowing she shouldn't give him this clue, but unable to prevent herself. Jeff knew something was going to happen when they arrived at Aretias. He could think of no other reason for him going ashore by himself.

"How much longer till we get there?" he asked, wanting to be prepared. Jeff knew he would want to keep his sword handy. Poseidon had promised more tests, but Jeff hadn't been expecting one so soon.

"It won't be much longer. You might want to get some rest," she cautioned him. Jeff knew this was good advice. Sara was already sleeping in the bed they had set up below-deck, and he knew she would welcome his company.

"I think that's a good idea, I will be back later," he told her, unable to hide his broad smile. Diana watched the boy going down the stairs, knowing he probably wouldn't get much rest. She could remember the energy of youth, and envied him for it. Jeff crept down the stairs, wanting to surprise Sara. When he reached their room, he quietly opened the door, stealthily slipping inside. Jeff looked at the sleeping form in the bed, noting the, not so subtle, curves of her body beneath the sheet covering her. Jeff quickly removed his clothing and crawled into bed with her, delighting in the silken feel of her skin against his.

Jeff snuggled closer to the sleeping girl, his cock pressing into her ass. The young man began kissing the nape of her neck, gently nipping the tender flesh. Sara stirred in her sleep, pressing her rounded bottom against her lover. Jeff reached over her, taking her left breast into his hand and molding it tenderly. He could feel the nipple stiffen in his hand, poking against his hand. Sara slowly began to roll over onto her back, her eyes opening slowly.

"Hmm. Hi baby. I thought you'd never get here," she told him, smiling seductively at her lover. Reaching down, she grasped his manhood in her silky hand, enjoying the feel of his growing organ. Jeff groaned when he felt her soft hand touch his burgeoning cock.

"I wanted to surprise you," he told her as he began caressing her flat stomach, enjoying the texture of her skin. Sara always enjoyed the feel of his hands against her, his tender touches never failed to arouse her. Turning toward him, she pulled his head to hers, kissing him softly. When Jeff's tongue touched her lips, she parted them, allowing him entry. As the kiss deepened, Jeff began trailing his fingers up and down her spine, each downward pass bringing him closer to her delicately rounded ass. Sara pushed Jeff onto his back, and then quickly climbed on top of him, yearning for the feel of his dick inside her.

"Well, Diana did say I should rest," he told her, enjoying the feel of her moist cunt slowly engulfing his throbbing cock. Grinning, Sara began to slowly pump up and down on his rigid dick, wanting to savor the feel of him deep inside of her.

"Okay, you lay back and rest and let me take care of the hard part," she told him laughingly. As Sara continued the slow, easy, lovemaking, she lowered her breasts to his mouth, allowing him to suck on them. Jeff raised his head to take the erect nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue around them. As he suckled them into his mouth, Sara could feel the pressure building in her loins, its heat nearly consuming her. As Sara felt her climax approaching, she began to increase the tempo of her thrusts.

"Oh god! I feel like I'm going to explode!" she exclaimed as her orgasm overtook her. Jeff could feel the walls of her cunt begin spasming around his cock, the contractions squeezing his erect organ. Sara lowered her head to his, kissing him hotly as her climax wracked her body. When she was finally spent, Jeff pulled out of her, allowing her to roll over onto her back. Kissing her softly, Jeff let her catch her breath.

"It seems like every time we make love, it just gets better," she told him, enjoying the warm afterglow of their lovemaking. Lying beside her, Jeff couldn't help but agree with her.

"Oh no, you didn't cum!" she moaned, her unhappiness about it evident in her tone. Pushing him back into his pillow, Sara gave him a brief kiss, and then began trailing kisses down his chest and stomach. When she reached his cock, she licked the shaft, enjoying the taste of herself as well as him. Jeff moaned as the girl took the head of his cock into her hot, wet, mouth, her gentle sucking quickly sending him to the precipice of his own orgasm. As she began to bob her head up and down his dick, he could feel the tightening in his nuts. Knowing he couldn't hold out much longer, Jeff warned the girl of his impending climax. Instead of removing her mouth from his pulsing organ, she began to suck even harder.

"Oh baby, I'm cumming!" he told her as he felt the jism erupting from his cock. Sara could feel his seed splashing in her throat, each spurt coating her tonsils. When he was finally spent, Jeff pulled her up to him, kissing her softly, tasting the salty flavor of his cum in her mouth. With a sigh, Sara laid her head on his chest, dozing off in his arms.


Jeff awoke to the sound of knocking, the sound jarring him out of his sleep. Jeff knew only Diana would awaken them, his words borne out by her voice behind the door.

"Jeff, it's time to get up, we've landed on Aretias," she told him.

"Okay, I'm awake. I'll be right up," he told her, getting dressed quickly. As he buckled his sword around his waist, Jeff tried to prepare himself for whatever came up. He knew it would be an otherworldly test, so he would have to be ready for anything. Kissing Sara one last time, Jeff hurriedly left, eager to meet his newest challenge.

Okay, as I told you, you will have to go ashore by yourself," Diana told him, the concern showing in her eyes. After checking his sword once more, Jeff donned his helmet, sending a surge of power throughout his body. Throwing the rope ladder over the rail, Jeff climbed down to reach the solid earth of the tiny island.

"Remember, trust your instincts," Diana called after him, worried for her young pupil. With a wave, Jeff wandered off across the island, wanting to get this newest test over with. As Jeff made his way across the island, he could feel the undercurrents of something tugging at his senses. Jeff instinctively knew he was about to come up against his latest challenge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.