Ahead of the Game - Cover

Ahead of the Game

Copyright© 2002 by Night Wolf

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young man's quest begins after he receives the Oberon ring. He is joined by a beautiful instructor and special warriors on his quest.<br><b>Winner of the Golden Clitoride for Best Mind Control Story of the Year.</b>

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

"Holly! What the hell are you doing?" Jeff gasped in disbelief. "Please wait out here until I get back. I wont be long," he told his companions as he stepped through the door, closing it behind him. Leandra and Diana were amused as they watched him go in, but Michelle seemed unconcerned as she waited patiently for her lover.

Jeff was stunned as he entered the house, for there on the couch, wearing nothing but a smile, was his little sister furiously fingering herself. As the boy watched the girl's fingers frantically sawing in and out of her overflowing young pussy. Although Jeff was stunned at the erotic sight in front of him, his cock apparently had no objections as it began pulsating to life. As he gazed at her drooling cunt, Jeff felt himself being drawn to the beautiful sight awaiting him. When he reached her, it was as if he could actually taste the juices that were flowing out of the young girl.

Holly glanced up at her brother, but instead of being embarrassed, she felt herself become even more aroused as she watched the boy lick his lips. She had been hoping he would be home soon so she could finally seduce her brother. She had been planning it for weeks, and today she was finally going to lose her virginity. She slowly took her hand away from her steaming cunt to allow him to see her in all her glory. She could see by the look in his eyes, that he had reached his breaking point. Today, he would be hers.

Jeff's hands seemed to have a mind of their own as he quickly undressed himself. As the last of his clothes were deposited on the floor beside the couch, he slowly lowered himself to his knees as he gazed hungrily at the prize that he was being given. He had been told that incest was wrong, but as he began lowering his lips to his panting sister's and began kissing her, softly at first then more demanding, all the things he had been told were brushed aside. Holly pulled him to her, wrapping her arms tightly around her sibling as she pulled him on top of her. Jeff held himself up on one elbow as he began gazing into his sister's eyes. He knew she was a virgin, and he didn't want to hurt her, but he had to have her. All rational thought left him as soon as he began kissing her again. Her arms were wrapped around him as she began writhing beneath him, aching to feel his hard cock inside her. Jeff began trailing kisses down her neck, and to her proud breasts. As he reached her left breast, he licked all around her erect nipple, slowly drawing it into his waiting mouth. As he sucked on the pebble perched on her firm globe, he could feel the girl tense.

"Oh, that feels so good bro, don't stop, please don't stop," she whispered as she felt the beginnings of her first ever climax with a boy. As the feeling's continued to increase, she began pressing her smoldering cunt against his hot cock, straining to reach her goal. When Jeff switched to her other nipple, it was enough to send her over that magical peak. She began bucking wildly underneath him as she began feeling the intense waves of pleasure washing over her. Jeff held her as her orgasm continued unabated for a couple of minutes. After she began breathing normally, the boy felt it was time to take it to the next level.

"Sis, are you sure you want to keep going," he asked her as he began tracing down her side with his fingers. When she nodded yes, he began kissing her stomach, trailing his lips down to her still dripping cunt. As he reached her clit, he sucked it into his mouth, swirling his tongue all around it, amazed at the way it grew in his mouth. As he continued to suck and lick on it, she began squirming under him, then suddenly reaching up, she pulled him on top of her.

"Please Jeff, I have to have you in me now. I feel like I'm going to burst if you don't put it in me soon," she told him as she grabbed frantically for his cock, trying to guide it inside of her. Jeff raised his hips slightly to allow the lust-crazed girl to guide him into her velvety softness. As she fitted the head of his aching cock into her tight cunt, he was amazed at how tight she was. The boy began pushing gently into his sister, not wanting to hurt her any more than was necessary, but the girl was having none of that. As she grabbed his hips with both hands, she suddenly pulled him into her as hard as she could. Jeff thought his dick was going to break off as he hit the barrier, but it gave way to allow him access to his sister's steaming depths.

"OW! Shit! Oh my god that hurts! Stay there for just a minute, please," she begged him. Jeff remained where he was to allow his sister to get used to the feeling of being stuffed with his hard cock. He could feel her pussy massaging his dick as he lay there. He hoped the feeling would never end, but he knew that it would very soon. When Holly began squirming underneath him, Jeff knew she was ready to continue and began to slowly stroke in and out of her quivering flesh. Even though he had cum so many times already, he could feel it building as he began pumping in and out of her hot cunt. Holly wasn't far behind him though and she began pushing back up on his down strokes, trying to get even more into her. As they both felt themselves getting even closer to their respective orgasms, they gave themselves up to their feelings. Jeff began pistoning in and out of her hard and fast, driving both of them higher, till the build up was too much for him. Jeff felt the sperm begin blasting out of his cock deep inside of her. When Holly felt his hot seed spurting into her, she was set off into her own orgasm. It was white hot and blinding in its intensity, seemingly going on forever. Finally coming down, they kissed each other tenderly, as they both tried to regain their breath.

"I love you Jeff, I've waited so long for you to do that. I didn't think you would ever notice me," she told him as she caught her breath.

"I love you too, I've been dreaming about this for years, but I could never have dreamt it would be this incredible. You are amazing," he told her. A slight noise reminded him of his companions waiting outside, "Oh my god! I forgot our guests, we need to get dressed fast." The two quickly began dressing, pausing only briefly between garments for quick kisses, until finally, they were dressed and looking presentable.

Jeff went back to the door and beckoned for everyone to come back in. As Leandra came in she glanced at Holly, then turned back to Jeff and told him with a smirk, " Now I see why it took you so long to come back for us." When she saw Holly becoming embarrassed, she smiled softly at her, "I'm sorry, I just meant to tease him, you are very lovely and I can see why he loves you so much."

Jeff led the group into the living room and invited them to sit. When everyone was seated, he sat down on the sofa, pulling Holly onto his lap. Holly eyed the group warily as Jeff started by telling her the tale of the events that had happened to him in the previous few days. As he continued with his tale, Holly began to shift in his lap, arousing the horny teen yet again. The girl began grinning wickedly at him as Jeff continued with his story. When he had finished his tale, Jeff introduced his growing band to his mischievous sister. She smiled at each of them, and then looked puzzled as she came to Michelle. Seeing the confusion on his sister's face, Jeff glanced at Michelle. The girl was looking down at the floor, seemingly engrossed in the carpet under her feet. Seeing this, Jeff told her, "Michelle, you are part of my family now. Please don't be shy." The shy girl gazed up at him with tears of happiness in her eyes, a smile forming on her lips. When he saw the happiness he had given her with just a few words, Jeff knew he had said the right thing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.