Ahead of the Game - Cover

Ahead of the Game

Copyright© 2002 by Night Wolf

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man's quest begins after he receives the Oberon ring. He is joined by a beautiful instructor and special warriors on his quest.<br><b>Winner of the Golden Clitoride for Best Mind Control Story of the Year.</b>

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Jeff hurried home, hoping his mother and sister weren't too worried about him. He had always made his mother proud of him. He was a very responsible boy and never caused his mother to worry about him. As he walked into the house he called "Mom, I'm home." He walked into the kitchen and asked her," Anything I can do to help you?"

"No, I have it finished now, why don't you call your sister and wash up, then we can eat."

Jeff walked up the stairs and knocked on his sister's door, "Dinner's ready sis, mom asked me to call..." Jeff stopped as he opened her door and saw her frantically pulling up her panties. "Damn, I'm sorry sis," the red-faced boy said as he backed out of the room. He rushed into the bathroom to avoid seeing how mad his sister must be. As he began to calm down, the sight of his sister's bare cunt began to make his cock stir. "I must be going crazy, I shouldn't think about fucking my own sister, but her pussy looks so sweet." Jeff splashed water on his face, hoping the cold spray would help ease the tension in him. Jeff dreaded walking down the stairs and facing his sister, but he knew if he didn't that his mother would send Holly after him and he didn't want to have to be alone the first time he saw her afterwards.

To Jeff's surprise, Holly wasn't mad; she even smiled when he walked into the kitchen. "Hurry up bro," she told him with a smile, " mom and I were about to start without you." Throughout the quiet dinner, Jeff avoided looking at his sister, he was afraid of the recrimination he would see in her eyes, and he didn't like the thought of ever having his sister mad at him.

If the boy had ever tried to read his sister's thoughts he would have been completely surprised, not only was she not mad at her brother, she had planned the little show she had 'accidentally' given him. The beautiful girl had been masturbating while thinking about her brother when he knocked on her door, and she was now afraid that she would never be able to experience the fantasies she had been having of her little brother. When the girl came out of her daydream, she noticed that her mother and brother were both finished eating, so she carried her dishes to the sink and rinsed them before she put them in the dishwasher.

Holly wandered to her room to continue making plans to seduce her brother while at the same time; Jeff was wondering what he was going to do about his growing obsession with his sister. "I can't be having these thoughts about my own sister" he thought, as he began changing for bed. As he wandered into the bathroom, he reflected on his day and decided to get to bed quickly so he would be ready for the day ahead of him.

"Holy shit, Detroit too? That's the sixth city already," he cried out as he woke up in a cold sweat. That was the most realistic dream yet. The eerie silence as he wandered through the streets unnerved him as he got out of bed. "Why do I keep having these dreams," he wondered as he headed to the shower. As he walked by the mirror, he had to do a double take. His eyes had turned ICY BLUE! As his eyes traveled down the rest of his body he noticed a definition in his muscles that had not been there before. "What the hell is going on, first I start having all these weird dreams, now my body seems to be changing. What's going to happen next," he wondered as he stepped into the shower.

The boy quickly cleaned himself and got out of the shower with his thoughts still on all the recent happenings going on around him. As he stepped out of the bathroom into the hall, he bumped into his sister. As he reached out to steady her and himself, he forgot the towel he had wrapped around himself. Jeff quickly reached for it, but not before it had dropped to his feet. As the boy bent to retrieve his towel, he turned a bright crimson. He didn't dare look at his sister, but if he had, he would have seen the small smile that flitted across her face. She quickly backed away as the boy raced past her with a mumbled apology.

"Damn, first I walk in on her when she is pulling her panties up, now this. What else can happen," he wondered, as he began to dress. The first shirt he picked up wouldn't fit him, so he grabbed another, but with the same result. Finally tiring of this, he grabbed an old Aerosmith t-shirt and dragged it over his head. While he put on his jeans, he began wondering what Miss Hunter... no, Leandra had in store for him today. She said they were going to work on some more advanced facets of his new ability as well as possibly ending his virginal status. He had been wanting to do the latter for quite awhile, but the opportunity had never seemed to present itself. That, it seemed, was about to change.


When Jeff arrived at school, he headed straight for the classroom. When he got there he walked in, but quickly turned around when he heard the door close behind him. With a wary eye he turned toward Leandra and asked her "Did you do that?"

"Yes, and after you work at it, you will be able to do that and a lot more. Now, come with me, we have lots of work to do before you are ready for the battles you are going to be facing."

Leandra led Jeff out of the building and to a small cluster of trees. As they entered the enclosure, she paused for a second and told him, "We wont be disturbed here, I have constructed a mental shield to prevent us from being followed."

Jeff watched as Leandra began warming up, as he watched his shapely instructor, he began warming up as well. As he watched her thighs and ass bending and stretching, he began looking ahead to the day that lay ahead of him.

After 10 minutes of very strenuous warm ups, Leandra stood up and told the boy, "Ok, now it's time for me to give you some history of the ring. In the year 500 A.D., the great magician Merlin, created the Oberon Ring. With it, the owner is granted what we call Psionic Powers. Once the ring is on its rightful owner, it can never be removed except at death. You will begin noticing other changes as well. I'm sure you've noticed the change in your eye color, and the muscle conditioning in your body is going to improve every day.

"What other changes are there going to be, and why did my eyes change colors like that?

"Let me continue, all these changes come about because the ring is preparing your mind and body for the great battle ahead. You are going to be facing the greatest challenge this world has seen in 500 years. You are not ready for this battle which is why I have been sent to help guide you."

"What battle? You keep saying a great battle, but what do you mean? Who will I be fighting, and will I have to fight by myself?"

"I'm not allowed to tell you who you will be fighting, but, I can tell you that you will have some of the greatest warriors the world has ever seen, fighting beside you. These warriors will take their orders from you, but you must be physically and mentally ready."

"From me? I'm just a kid, why would they listen to me?"

"You are no longer just a kid, you are the Oberon Warrior. You now possess GREAT abilities. I will be instructing you in the ways of the warrior both in mind and body. For now, we are going to concentrate on your psionic abilities, until your body is ready for the intense training you are going to have to undergo. Do you see that rock over by that bush?" she asked pointing to it.

"Yes"

"I want you to pick up that rock with your mind and bring it to me. I want you to imagine a hand picking it up, to carry it.

Jeff closed his eye and began imagining the hand reaching out from his mind, when he opened his eyes, he saw the rock begin to move, at first it barely moved, but as he gained confidence, he noticed it moving more. He watched the rock, slowly rise from the ground, then as he visualized the rock going to Leandra, he watched the rock follow suit. "I did it," he exclaimed, " I really did it."

"Yes, but that was just to show you that you could do it, you are going to be working on bigger objects now. I want you to pick up the tree that the rock was next to, you will have to focus more, but you have seen that it will work."

Jeff lifted trees, rocks, and even Leandra, before he began getting tired.

"Ok, take a break, you are doing remarkably well, for a beginner, I thought this would take all day for you to learn this, and its only been a couple of hours. If you keep this up, you will have learned all I can teach you in just a few days. I thought it would take at least 2 or 3 months, but you are a natural. You will find your... Hey, what are you doing," she laughed as she felt her jacket being removed from her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.