Homeless - Cover

Homeless

Copyright© 2002 by Doctor Pinch

Chapter 14: Final satisfaction

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Final satisfaction - Nina, the hot mailroom girl, gets kicked out of her parents' home. She has no one to turn to but me. I take advantage

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I got home about six that evening and was shocked to see Stacey's car still out in front of my house. I stormed into the house, thinking that Nina had lost track of time, but that turned out not to be the case. Nina and Stacey were both in the kitchen, putting the finishing touches on what turned out to be a very nice meal. Nina, as instructed, was wearing the outfit I'd gotten her in Vegas.

The girls hadn't heard me come into the house because the blender or something was going. When I got to the kitchen, they finished that part of whatever they were doing and it got quiet. They were both facing away from me, Nina looking fantastic in only a thin strip of material over her ass and halfway up her back. Stacey looked pretty good herself, wearing a fairly tight pair of jeans.

"Well? I see you two are busy making dinner. Did you have a good day?"

Both girls about jumped out of their skin. They whirled around and saw me standing in the doorway. Stacey looked back at Nina and giggled, then ran by me and grabbed her stuff. "I'll be taking off, now. Have a good night, Nina," (more giggles). "Good night, sir." Then she took off out the door, slamming it shut behind her.

I looked back at Nina. Now that I got a good look at the outfit she was wearing, I realized it really was totally indecent. The tight lycra top barely covered her tits and clearly showed her nipples. It was so tight, in fact, that I could vaguely make out her aureole as well. The skirt didn't even start until way below her belly button. It looked like it just barely covered the top of her pussy hair. In ended just below her crotch. In fact, from the back, the bottom of the curve of her ass peeked out. From the front, the skirt didn't even cover her hip bones, so there was a small space on either side of her front between her body and the skirt.

"You know", I told her, "I would have thought that you'd realize that it's not a good idea to let Stacey see you dressed that way."

Nina was instantly contrite. "Oh no, sir. It's not what you think. I told her I picked this out and bought it. I told her I was going to try to seduce you tonight. I know I shouldn't tell her that you bought it for me or anything. She thinks I bought it and you haven't seen it. At least, not until just now. I swear, sir."

"So did you tell her that I've fucked you?"

"No sir. I told her you took me to Vegas and I told her all about our trip, but nothing about sex or anything. I told her you didn't touch me."

"Hmm, well, that shows some thinking, I suppose."

I reached forward, under her skirt and felt along her slit. She was wearing a g-string under the skirt. Then, with my hand under her skirt, I leaned forward and kissed her deeply.

"Is dinner ready?" I asked as I pulled away.

"It'll take me about five minutes, sir. If you're ready to sit down I'll bring it out right away."

"I'm going up to get changed into jeans. Call me when it's ready."

Nina called me back down about ten minutes later. I'd changed into jeans and a tee-shirt and was much more comfortable as I came downstairs. Nina served dinner in her tiny outfit. She had set her place next to mine, but I had her move it opposite my place. I have a glass tabletop, you see, so when she sat down to eat her own meal, I could see between her legs and up her skirt.

She hardly ate a thing, staring down at her plate most of the time. That was fine by me, since it allowed me to look up her skirt without her watching me. Most of the time while I ate, she kept her legs tightly together. But whenever she shifted her legs I got a clear view of her g-string. Occasionally, if her legs came apart even a little, I could clearly see her slit. For most purposes, it was almost as though she weren't wearing a skirt at all. The thing was so short that, once she sat down, the only thing obscuring my view of her pussy was the fact that it was hidden between her tightly clenched legs most of the time. I savored my food, since it also allowed me to savor the view, and I was surprised that Nina could actually do a bit of cooking. This wasn't bad.

I did finally finish the food, and, as soon as Nina noticed that I was done, she jumped up, pulled down her skirt as far a she could without uncovering her pussy hair and cleared the table. I waited where I was sitting. After about three minutes, Nina reappeared in the doorway with her hands clasped in front of her and her head down.

"What shall I do now, sir?"

"Why don't you come over here and start with another one of those fantastic blow jobs." Nina actually seemed to perk up a bit, since I seemed to be interested in sex again and scooted over. She pulled my knees apart and knelt down between them. She unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and went to work. This girl was talented! I was already uncomfortable since I'd had a hard-on through most of dinner, and this offered some relief. It was fantastic having my cock sucked, but I really didn't want to come just yet, and I didn't know if I could take much more of this fantastic feeling.

"All right. That's about enough. Any more of your tongue on my cock and I'll explode. Tonight I want to explode in your pussy. That's the last place I haven't sampled."

Once she had disengaged her mouth from my cock, she answered, apparently happily: "yes sir," as she stood up. "What do you want me to do?"

I looked her over again as I pulled off my t-shirt and took off my pants and boxers. She had straightened her skirt again (insofar as that was possible) and looked fantastic. The one downside of such a tight top was that it flattened her already small tits down to almost nothing. Her little nipples were clearly poking through and now I figured it was finally time to get a look at her whole body. "Why don't you pull down your top, so I can finally see your tits."

She reached up and slowly peeled her top down her body. Although she wasn't intending it, this was almost a strip tease. She was trying to just be matter-of-fact about it, but the top was so tight that peeling it down took her quite a bit of time. The (small) swell of her tits was slowly revealed to me, then her nipples popped out from over the top, then her whole tits. Finally she got it past her ribs and it settled 'round her wasp-thin waist.

She looked at me, half expectantly, half hopefully. When I didn't say anything for a moment, she chirped up "I know they're small sir. My mom said that they may still grow." When I still didn't say anything, she started to get desperate. "I know they're too small. Luis was always saying that. He told me for a long time that he was going to find a girl with normal sized boobs and show me what a real woman is supposed to look like. He said..." I interrupted her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.