Homeless - Cover

Homeless

Copyright© 2002 by Doctor Pinch

Chapter 13: Leaving Las Vegas

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Leaving Las Vegas - Nina, the hot mailroom girl, gets kicked out of her parents' home. She has no one to turn to but me. I take advantage

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The next morning the alarm went off at 11:00 and woke both of us up. I had Nina wear the wrap-around miniskirt and the sheer top. Again, no panties and, this time, no bra. That shimmery top looked great on her and, as I'd suspected, if you concentrated, you could just pick up her nipples moving around under her top.

We packed up our stuff, checked out and gambled at the casino at the Luxor and the Excalibur. Both hotels had really impressed Nina and, on our way back to the airport, she was all over me to express her gratitude.

The trip back was otherwise uneventful, and we got back to the house at around 9:00. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I was too tired to fuck. I told Nina to just head up to her room and I'd talk to her in the morning. Once again, I didn't think about how she might interpret that, but when I noisily tromped through the hallway on the way to my room, I heard her call me from her room.

When I opened the door and walked into her room, I found her still dressed in the skirt and top. "Don't you want me to do something for you tonight, sir? I will. I'm not tired or anything." As she was saying that, she untied her skirt and opened it up for me to see that she was still pantyless underneath. She turned around to face away from me and started undoing her top. At the same time, she leaned over and spread her legs slightly, to expose her ass and pussy. "I think I can... I mean, I think you can... put it behind me... I mean, I think I can take it... there. I'm ready, I mean, I'm better, now... if you want to put it there."

"Stop, Nina." She stopped unbuttoning her top and straightened up. "Turn around." She did so. Her top was open down to her belly button with only the bottom button still done up. I realized as I looked at her, totally bottomless with her top still on, that I hadn't even seen her topless yet. I'd fucked her up the ass, gotten the best blow job of my life from her, and I hadn't seen her tits. It was sort of funny, and, though seeing her like this did create a stirring in my loins, I really was tired. Also, I knew that keeping her at a distance like this kept her on edge. That's what made her so willing and the sex so exciting. I figured that I could get it up for her (you'd have to be dead or castrated not to be able to), but my other head was telling me that this was the best long term plan.

I went up to her, buttoned the buttons on her shirt that were tit high, then kissed her on the lips and ran my hands down her back. "Nina, I really am tired, tonight," I said as I pulled away. "It's not that you don't turn me on. You do." I grabbed her hand and guided it to my crotch so she could feel my erection. "You don't have to worry about me dumping you like your parents or your boyfriend did. I've told you the terms of our deal. You obey me and I'll take care of you. As long as you do your end,..." (As I said that I grabbed the cheek of her ass in one hand.) "I'll keep my end of the bargain,..." (Then I squeezed her ass cheek.)

"Just because I don't feel like it tonight, doesn't mean that I don't want you." You'll see. I still want you plenty."

I kissed her again, deeply. "Now that was your goodnight kiss. You've had an exciting weekend and you've got to go to work tomorrow, and so do I. Let's each go to bed, and I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Nina sighed and I saw her shoulders droop. "Yes, sir."

I turned around and went back to my room to contemplate what to do next. I had realized on the flight back, when I was thinking about all the things I had to do for work, that I had to get Nina out of there. I knew I could tell her not to tell anyone about our trip to Vegas, but I also knew that, try as she might, there was no way she could keep her mouth shut forever. This was the most exciting thing she'd ever done. She had to talk about it with someone. If she continued to work there, that someone would be someone who could get me in trouble.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.