Homeless - Cover

Homeless

Copyright© 2002 by Doctor Pinch

Chapter 12: More than a mouthful

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: More than a mouthful - Nina, the hot mailroom girl, gets kicked out of her parents' home. She has no one to turn to but me. I take advantage

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When we got back up to our hotel room (at about 3:00 the next morning), she gave me back the money she had won. I told her she could keep the $200 that she was up, but she pushed it back to me.

"I know that what I'm giving you, you could get from tons of girls. I'm not so stupid that I think I'm the only girl in the world. Whatever you make me do can't be worth what I'm costing you, so let me pay you whatever I can... I just want you to want to keep me. That's all." She was now starting to cry. "I just don't want you to get bored with me."

She started to lean against me as she was saying all this, so I lowered her to her knees in front of me. "OK. Show me how much you want to keep me." As I said that, I unzipped my fly and pulled out my already hardening cock.

She nodded from her position on the floor and reached up and unbuckled my belt and undid the waist of my pants to give my dick more room. She slowly swallowed my dick further and further into her mouth, then down her throat. Man. When she had told me she was good at this, she hadn't lied. She was good at this. My cock felt like it never had before. I took off my jacket and threw it on the bed while her head bobbed up and down on my cock.

I reached down and caressed her bare back, then slowly lowered myself to a sitting position on the bed. As I did this, she moved forward onto my lap without ever letting my cock slip out of her mouth. I continued to caress her back and leaned forward to wrap my hands round her hips, which I could easily reach through the backless dress. I reached down her back to try and cup her ass below the waist of the dress, but I couldn't reach comfortably, and I was enjoying the blow job so much that I didn't want to change anything. Instead I just lay back on the bed, wrapped my fingers through her hair and let her blow me in a way that I'd never felt before.

Nina was really deep throating me now. She had my cock all the way in her mouth and well down her throat. All of a sudden, she started a swallowing motion and I could feel her throat muscles working on the head of my cock. It was INCREDIBLE: better than any fuck I'd ever had. This was like fucking a pussy with vibrator action.

Again before I knew it, I was ready to come. As I stiffened, Nina started to pull away from my cock. I wasn't about to let that happen, though. I had my hands on her head and, though I'd let her pull away enough that my cock wasn't down her throat anymore, I still wanted to come in her mouth. I held her head down while I came and she didn't resist much. I had come like a freight train in her ass last night so I don't think I had a huge amount of come to give her, so I knew I wasn't about to drown her.

When I finished I let her pull her head away from my cock and tried to look at her. Before I knew it, she had pulled away from me and was heading for the bathroom.

"NINA!" I shouted at her. "Come back here!"

She turned around to face me, then pointed at her mouth and the bathroom, as though I hadn't figured out where she was going or why.

I shook my head, no, then pointed at the spot in front of me. "Come back here and kneel where you were before.

She whimpered slightly, but she came back and knelt down in front of me. I took her face in my hands. "have you not swallowed it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.