Homeless - Cover

Homeless

Copyright© 2002 by Doctor Pinch

Chapter 11: When the going gets sore, the sore go shopping

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: When the going gets sore, the sore go shopping - Nina, the hot mailroom girl, gets kicked out of her parents' home. She has no one to turn to but me. I take advantage

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

They have some incredible shops in Vegas and we had no trouble finding her clothes at the shops at Caesar's Palace. Nina was amazed at the shops. Needless to say, she'd never seen anything like that. She was also suitably amazed at the prices. When I bought her a short little black dress and heels, it came to almost $400 (cheap, in Vegas). We also went to a lingerie shop and I bought her a fairly tight fitting, sheer nightee. The dress and the nightee were actually quite similar to each other: both were backless, both were tight. The dress was slightly lower cut in back and slightly looser up top, it was also black velvet or some such material. The nightee was sheer stretchy stuff.

At another shop, that was just this side of a sex shop, I bought her a micro mini that was tight as hell and maybe seven or eight inches wide. It barely covered her pussy from top to bottom. She couldn't hope to bend over at all and keep covered. I think it was intended to go over a bikini bottom and be worn at the beach, but that wasn't about to keep me from making Nina wear it. I bought the matching tube top which was probably as wide as the bottoms. It might just cover all of Nina's small tits. On a bigger breasted girl, I doubt it would have covered from the bottom of the tits to the top of the nipples. It was perfect for my purposes. I didn't actually intend that Nina wear this outfit tomorrow. I figured it was too racy, even for Vegas. It was clearly beach wear or, in Nina's case, house wear.

So for tomorrow's outfit, I bought her a more mature looking wrap-around mini and a semi-sheer top with a lacy black bra. You could see the bra under the blouse if you looked. It (the blouse) was sort of shimmery, so even though it was sheer, the play of light on in distracted your eyes. But as you stared at it, you kept thinking you could see through it, and you could, if you concentrated. I wasn't sure yet whether I'd let her wear the bra under it at all. I thought, if she could get away with it, I'd make her go bare breasted under the top, knowing that men could see through it.

I also bought her a French maid's outfit that was sexier than anything I'd seen along those lines. Normally those things are corny rather than sexy. Not this one. It was totally backless. There was a thin necktie that snapped at the back of the neck that held the front up, then it went down in front of the arms, almost like a vest, until it got to the skirt. The skirt, instead of being a frilly, full, skirt, was a tight lycra affair. It exposed the fantastic shape of Nina's ass and ended just below where the curve of her ass turned into her legs. It was slightly longer than the micro mini that I'd gotten her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.