Homeless - Cover

Homeless

Copyright© 2002 by Doctor Pinch

Chapter 8: The beauty of tight spots

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The beauty of tight spots - Nina, the hot mailroom girl, gets kicked out of her parents' home. She has no one to turn to but me. I take advantage

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As I was rushing around the corner, though, I heard someone call my name.

"Mr. _______?"

I looked around for the person that had called me. "Nina?"

"Yes sir," came that thrilling voice.

I looked around and saw that she was sitting in the hallway, where she had a good view of my office door. I gathered myself together and collected my thoughts. I knew I had to play it really cool. "I thought we'd discussed the fact that we weren't going to see each other... I'm sorry, Nina, but there's nothing more I can do for you."

"I know, sir" then a long pause. A look down at the floor. Then, very quietly, "but what if I've changed my mind?"

"About what we talked about last night?"

Again, very quietly, "yes sir."

She was still looking down at the floor, so I took the opportunity to look around to make sure we were alone. It was Friday evening. All the office lights were off, and the hall lights were on dim, and there was no one to be seen anywhere.

"You're going to accept my every word as your command. You will do as I tell you to do. You won't complain or cry or try to get out of it."

"No sir, I mean, yes sir... I will do as I'm told and I won't complain about anything. I promise."

"All right. Let's go back into my office. I want to be sure of you before I agree to take you back in."

"Yes sir," she said with resignation.

I reached down to help her up, and as she got her feet under her and stood up, I got a perfect view up her skirt. She was still wearing the blue panties she'd put on last night under her white tights. I got an immediate hard-on, so as soon as she was standing I turned away to walk toward my office. I talked to her as I walked to make sure she was following me.

"Have you been waiting for me since five o'clock?"

"Yes sir. Since about five-fifteen."

"Why didn't you come knock at my office?"

"I was afraid you wouldn't want to see me. After what you said this morning and all."

"Well, that was based on the fact that I didn't think we'd be able to come to a mutual agreement. If you're willing to live with me on my terms, I'm more than willing to support you and care for you."

"Thank you, sir. I won't disappoint you. I promise."

"I hope not, Nina. I really do."

When we got back to my office, I held the door open for her and looked her over again in anticipation as she walked past me. Her legs looked lovely under her white tights. She walked past me and stood facing the desk with her head down and her hands clasped in front of her. I closed and locked my office door, then walked up behind Nina. I put my hands on her shoulders and said "let me take your jacket."

She unclasped her hands, tossed her stuffed elephant onto the desk, and allowed me to lift her jacket off her shoulders and down her arms. She was wearing the tight black lycra top under her new jacket, and I could see the outline of her bra under her top. I folded her jacket over on the couch, then walked around to sit down in my chair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.