Homeless
Chapter 4: New clothes and a first kiss

Copyright© 2002 by Doctor Pinch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: New clothes and a first kiss - Nina, the hot mailroom girl, gets kicked out of her parents' home. She has no one to turn to but me. I take advantage

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The next morning, she came down to go to work in one of the miniskirts and the white blouse and blazer. She was bare legged and wearing her old loafers. I asked her if she liked her new clothes and she blushed a deep red but nodded. As she looked down at herself she smiled at the new clothes she was wearing and actually did a little twirl for me.

"Do I look nice?"

She was wearing the pleated mini and, while it had come up a bit as she twirled, it wasn't nearly enough for me to see anything. She did look nice though. "Absolutely gorgeous." I finally got a chance to see her legs up close and they were fine looking, though a little thin. "Your legs are lovely. You should show them off every chance you get."

She blushed again: "Thank you, sir."

She grabbed a bowl of cereal and we left the house to go to work. I didn't see her that day, but she came up to my office about 5:00. I had some work to finish up so I just had her sit down in one of the chairs in my office and wait for me.

About 10 minutes of work turned into 20 because I kept glancing over at her legs as she sat in that chair. She kept her legs demurely crossed, but the skirt revealed quite a bit. Finally I finished what I had to do and started packing up. As I was doing so, I asked her how her new clothes had gone over.

She got all animated again. "I've gotten tons of compliments on these things. Thank you so much for buying them for me. It's been so long since I've had really new clothes instead of hand-me-downs and stuff like that."

"Well, Nina, you're welcome. But remember, I bought them because I like to look at you in them. You're very pleasant to look at, so I'm doing it as much for myself as for you."

Nina blushed again, but smiled as she did so.

I decided that she would enjoy it if I took her out to dinner. She was fairly dressed up, and I was wearing a suit, so I took her to one of the nicer restaurants in town. We had a nice bottle of wine, and fantastic food. I wasn't surprised that she had never experienced a nice restaurant like this. The best place her parents or boyfriend had ever taken her was the local Sizzler. She was very excited after we got out (and a little drunk), and wanted to go out and do something else. I took her round the corner to a nice martini bar that I go to occasionally, where we each had a martini to top off the evening (she ordered a chocolate one). (I got carded till I was in my thirties. It seems like women never get carded, no matter how old they are.)

When we got home I asked her if she had a good time.

"Ohh, I loved it. Thank you so much for taking me out, sir. I really loved it. That food was so good, and the waiter was so nice, and... everything was perfect. Thank you, sir."

"You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it. I enjoy having a beautiful girl to have on my arm and to show all this to." As I said that I reached my hand behind her back and pulled her toward me. I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the lips that I let linger for a moment. She had pulled back a little as I started to lean over, but she quickly found that she was against a wall. Once I had my lips on hers, she didn't resist any further. She didn't participate wholeheartedly either, but she didn't fight it.

After I let her go, I slapped her bottom and sent her up the stairs to go to bed. I went to my own bedroom and changed into my robe. About twenty minutes after we got home, I went over to her room, noticed that there was still light coming out from under the door, and barged right in.

Nina had already changed into her sleepwear, and was wearing the baby doll nightee that I had bought her. As soon as I opened the door, she let out a little shriek and jumped into the bed, pulling the covers up over herself. Unfortunately, I didn't have a good chance to get a view of her body underneath her sheer nightee. That was O.K. I knew there'd be other chances.

"I just came in to give you a good night kiss," I told her.

She was already blushing, and her blush, if possible, turned even deeper. She nodded though, and I went over and sat down on the side of her bed. I put one hand on the other side of her body, leaned over and kisser her on the lips again. This time, I put a little more emotion into it, allowing the kiss to be a little more sexy. Again, she didn't participate actively, but she didn't resist. She knew she had no place to turn (in more ways than one).

After that, I got up and left, closing the door behind me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.