Homeless
Chapter 3: A solution presents itself

Copyright© 2002 by Doctor Pinch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A solution presents itself - Nina, the hot mailroom girl, gets kicked out of her parents' home. She has no one to turn to but me. I take advantage

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Sir, I don't know what to do!? Can I come stay with you?" It pleased me that she was asking but I wanted to make her squirm a bit so I kept quiet at first. I wanted to be sure I got something out of it.

When I didn't answer immediately she went on in a rush: "I mean, it's already 5:30. I don't know where to go or what I can do. You can take me in, can't you?"

Finally I answered. "Well, you know it's been a long time since I've had anybody live with me. It's tough to give up all my freedom and quite a bit of my space. I know you don't have any money, but you'll have to do something to make it worthwhile for me, you know."

"Yes sir. I can clean, and cook and... that kind of thing," she petered out.

"I certainly expect more than that out of you. You're asking to share my house, my food. No doubt I'll need to drive you around to places you need to go... I do have to admit, though, that you interest me." I looked her up and down at this point. "I haven't had anyone in my house, or in my life, for a while. I'd be willing to work something out with you, if you're willing to as well."

I had put it in a very commercial way, and that certainly wouldn't have worked in most circumstances. I had also been fairly vague in what my expectations were of her. She could interpret what I was saying as lewdly as it was intended, or (if she were desperate) as relatively innocent. In this case, I was offering her something she desperately needed, someplace to go, and something she probably wanted, status, somebody wealthy who could take her exciting places and show her exciting things (in the non-sexual sense) and (I realized this last one later) a father figure that she had lacked all her life. It probably didn't hurt that she realized she was now unmarketable in her culture, her cherry having been already "picked."

She could interpret my proposal however she wanted, but the funny thing was (the good thing from my perspective) that she had no real choice but to accept. I think she chose to interpret me as innocently as possible so she could still say yes.

She waited for a few moments before responding. I suspect she was going over all this stuff in her head. Finally she said, "I'll do whatever the house needs, of course. Plus, you can take what I make (which was precious little) to pay for what I'll be using," then, when I still didn't say yes, she said in a rush, "plus I'll do whatever you need, too."

When I didn't respond immediately, she said "I mean whatever you want, I'll try my best to do. I'll make it much easier for you at home. It'll be worth it to have me there, I promise."

Well, it wasn't quite an agreement to bend over and take it the way I wanted to give it, but it'd do for now.

"All right. We'll try it. It will be nice to have something beautiful to look at around the house, other than pictures and paintings. You're not very beautiful to look at, right now, though. You're teary eyed, and you're dressed like an ugly pauper who's trying to hide as much as she can. You will have to really start trying to look good, from now on. You need new clothes anyway, so we'll start by buying you some clothes that you'll look good in and that I'll like seeing you in. I don't think I could take those boring clothes you like to wear any longer than I already have. Since you need new ones anyway I'll buy them for you."

"Oh, sir, I'll pay you back, don't worry," she said in a rush.

"At your salary, it would take you all of your life to pay me back for clothes, rent, food, and everything else you'll be taking. I don't expect you to pay me back in money." I'm sure she suspected my underlying meaning, but what choice did she have? "Now, if your parents kicked you out with nothing but the clothes on your back, all you've got to your name is a pair of shoes, socks, a pair of slacks, a shirt, one pair of panties and a bra, is that right?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.