Homeless - Cover

Homeless

Copyright© 2002 by Doctor Pinch

Chapter 2: Nina's problem

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Nina's problem - Nina, the hot mailroom girl, gets kicked out of her parents' home. She has no one to turn to but me. I take advantage

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

One Monday, a couple of weeks ago, she came in to drop something off and I stopped her to chat. As soon as I looked up at her, I could see something was wrong. She looked like she hadn't slept at all and she was obviously worried about something.

I asked her what was wrong. She stood there for a second, wringing her hands, obviously debating what to say. Finally she burst out into tears and started babbling. I gathered from what I could pick out that she had been thrown out of her parents house this morning and didn't know what she was going to do.

I calmed her down, had her sit in my office till she had composed herself again, and told her that if she hadn't worked it out by that afternoon she could come up to my office and I'd see what I could do.

She did come up at the end of the day, and I asked her what had happened. It turns out that the previous weekend, her parents had gone out and she had invited her boyfriend over. He'd been pressuring her for sex for a long time (they'd been going out for more than two years), but she had managed to keep her cherry. That nights, he had finally pressured her into giving it up. From the sound of things, it was the next thing to rape. She said she had actually started to enjoy the sensations when her parents walked in, back early from their night out. Needless to say, all hell broke loose. I guess her father practically beat the shit out of her boyfriend, then kicked him out.

Her father locked her in her room the whole weekend, including her birthday. Her birthday was on Sunday, and on Monday morning, when she came downstairs to go to work, he told her she was not to come back to that house. As far as he was concerned, she was dead. After he said that, he refused to acknowledge her. She said she was on her knees on the floor, begging him to talk to her, but he wouldn't even look at her.

Her mother was just as bad. When she tried to go up to her room to pack a bag, her mother told her that they had paid for everything up there and they weren't going to let her take a thing out of their house. If it weren't illegal, they'd have kicked her out of the house naked "like the whore she is."

When I asked her about her boyfriend, she burst into tears again. She said she'd gone straight to his house after getting kicked out. She rang the bell at his house and his mother answered the door. As soon as the mother saw who it was, she turned around with a huff and walked away (though she left the door open.) Nina went up to her boyfriend's room and knocked. He opened the door and, as soon as he did, she burst into tears and told him the whole story. I guess she didn't really look at him till she was done, but when she finished the story, he pushed her away onto the floor. He called her a fucking slut and told her that he certainly wouldn't have anything to do with her now. He shouted at her to get out of his family's house, since they certainly didn't associate with trash. As she was walking out, her (ex-) boyfriends younger brothers and sisters were staring at her and snickering, and as she walked out of the house, the mother called her a whore under her breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.