Flashback: Cousins - Cover

Flashback: Cousins

Copyright© 2002 by Mistress Diana

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This a story about two first cousins who have a torrid affair through the years in which many fantasies come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

July 1987: Los Angeles, California

I was a career girl now. I had a job at an advertising agency in New York. I wore power skirts and had an apartment in SoHo. It was great.

I worked really hard and the months melted by more quickly than I cared to admit. But in this business you had to work hard and win accounts or you would be left behind. I rose to the challenge and worked my tail off.

When we won a major account in LA, I was chosen to go out there and get the ball rolling. I would have be on the west coast a lot in the next year or so. The first thing I thought of was Robert. I never really stopped thinking about him. The night of my graduation burned in my mind. That was the absolute hottest sex I had ever had and I certainly haven't had any since. Working all the time did that. No time for anything else.

Robert did call me after he settled into Caltech. He loved it there and I was happy for him. We didn't talk about too much, no doubt not ready to get into our hopeless situation. He gave me his number and address and I promised to keep in touch.

I realized a year had gone by when I finally called him. He had just finished the semester and was going to stay in California and teach over the summer. When I told him I would be in LA within the month, he said he couldn't wait to see me. In fact, he told me a few other things that made me blush while I sat in my little cubicle at work.

So there I was, in smoggy LA in my power suit and hair pulled up. My lips were a glossy red and my heels high. I sat in the lounge of my hotel and sipped a drink, waiting for Robert.

When he walked in, my stomach flip-flopped. He looked so tanned and good, I couldn't take my eyes off him. His hair was shorter than I ever saw, but it looked great - still blond as ever. His face broke into a huge smile as he came over to me. I stood up.

"You look great," I said.

"God, so do you! Miss Advertising Exec!"

We laughed and he pulled me close and hugged me. I was about to resist, but I we were far from any family here and no one would know. We could even be a couple.

"I missed you so much," he whispered.

"Me too," and I felt my eyes sting a little.

He let me go and sat down next to me on the couch. A waiter came over and he ordered a beer.

"So how's the Big Apple?"

"Oh, it's great! My job is fabulous!"

He laughed.

"I knew you'd always do good." He admired my legs. "You must have every guy in New York after you."

I blushed. "Actually, no."

"Why not?"

"No time."

"Ahhh - yes, I know about that."

His beer arrived and he took a long swig. He grinned at me.

"But I do have time for you, my sexy little cousin."

"Shhhh! Don't say that in public!"

He laughed again and I smiled back.

"Let's go to your room so I can help you change before dinner."

I smiled evilly at him and we went up to my room. Once inside our clothes were quickly shed. We were both greedy for each other. His mouth was all over me, licking and sucking. His hands squeezed my ass and then he pushed me down on the bed. He straddled my face and shoved his cock in my mouth.

"Suck me, bitch."

I grabbed his cock and that sense of dirtiness flooded me and I got all excited. It had been too long since I had sex and I needed it so bad.

"Yeah, take me all in... let me feel the back of your throat."

I sucked him in deep and gagged slightly as his cock pushed into my throat. I tried to relax and take him in. When I did, he groaned and leaned back. His flat, hard stomach clenched and I ran my hands over it, marveling at the hardness. I could never get tired of this body.

He began to thrust his cock in and out of my mouth like he was fucking it. I dropped my hands to the side and let him use me. I kept my mouth as tight as I could on him, occasionally using my teeth to excite him. He thrust in and out until at last he came long and hard. He kept his cock in my mouth and I had to swallow all his cum.

He pulled out and sat there gasping.

"Fuck - I think you get better and better each time!"

I laughed and he moved down to my pussy. How easily we slipped back into it.

A little later, we emerged from the hotel looking like we belonged with each other. I had on a black leather mini-skirt and a red top that was a little clingy, but Robert loved it because he thought it made me look slutty. I had heels on and stockings with garters. Robert really liked that touch. My hair was fluffed way out.

We were going clubbing in LA. I couldn't wait having heard about their scene. New York had a scene too, but it was a little more restrained. I wanted wild and trashy. I wiped the stray bit of coke from nose and followed him out into the heavy air.

We had dinner in Beverly Hills somewhere. It was trendy restaurant, but I was beginning to think all restaurants where in Beverly Hills. I swore I saw Kevin Costner, though. I was still swooning over him from his appearance in 'Bull Durham'.

After that, we made our way to a dance club. Robert was in the mood to cut loose. I guess school had got to him in the first year. I was eager to help him with that mission. We walked into the club and I was surrounded by big hair and loud metal music. I looked at Robert and he smiled and led me onto the floor.

We danced and strutted half the night. The alcohol went down easily and so did the coke. Motley Crue, Ratt, and The Scorpions and others played all night as we got down to it. I was having the time of my life and I felt so alive in this city of angels. I could really let my hair down because no one knew me and no one really cared.

When we finally took a break, we slid into a booth in a dark corner. At once, his tongue was in my ear and his hands were sliding up my thigh underneath my skirt. I was about to protest, but I think that the booths were intended for the purpose of making out and god knows what else. I placed my hand on his and pushed it higher. When he felt the bare skin over the stockings, he groaned.

"I want you right here," he breathed into my ear. "I want you to ride my cock until you scream."

My body shivered at those words. He never failed to excite me with the way he talked. I kissed him hard and began to rub his cock with my hand. His own hand was just discovering that I had no panties on.

"Oh my god, you slut!" he laughed.

"I thought you'd like that," I said kissing him.

"Fuck yeah..."

He pushed his hand up to my pussy and slipped a finger inside.

"Wet already, aren't you slut?"

"Yes - I want you so bad..."

"Unzip me."

I undid his belt and unzipped his jeans. I pulled his cock out and it was pretty stiff.

"Now climb on me and let me fill that sweet cunt of yours."

I pushed my skirt up exposing my ass to anyone who really wanted to see and straddled him. I opened my pussy lips with my fingers and guided him in. He slid in with a groan and I shut my eyes - it felt so good.

"Lean over me so I can get at those luscious breasts of yours."

I stuck my chest out and pushed up my top. I had a very sheer bra on and my nipples were flat.

"Oh please... suck them through the material first," I begged.

He brought his mouth to one nipple and sucked it hard into his mouth. I moaned loudly and ran my fingers through his hair. His hand found the other one and he slid his fingernails back and forth over them.

"Oh Robert... ohhhhhhh..."

He moved to lick my cleavage up and down before sucking my other nipple. My pussy spasmed and gripped his cock and I began to ride him. Up and down I went as his mouth licked and sucked my nipples through my bra. His hands slid up my belly and cupped my full breasts from below and squeezed over and over again. It was driving me wild. I reached down and began to rub my clit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.