Evening Never to be Forgotten

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Sally and some of her girlfriends start the evening drinking and then invite some of the guys from school over to continue the party.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Sally had seen Pam and one of the guys from her youth group go off down the hallway to one of the spare bedrooms. She couldn't believe how the evening had progressed from her and Pam, Cathy, Lisa, and Darla getting drunk and then when Pam had started getting really sexy with the guys who'd come over, Sally felt almost like she was in another world as she watched Pam strip her tight top off and then the sexy bra she'd been wearing underneath. When Pam had easily convinced the guys to cover her naked upper body with slightly warmed chocolate pudding and start licking it off of her, Sally began to feel herself getting very aroused and she noticed a distinctive wetness starting in between her legs.

Events seemed to take on a life of their own, and within only 5-10 minutes after she'd seen Pam and Logan disappear into that bedroom, Sally found Ryan taking her by the hand and leading her into her own bedroom where she had a double bed. Sally was really feeling woozy and unsteady on her feet and she wasn't sure where this was all leading but she didn't really care at the moment. Right behind Sally and Ryan came Cathy and Philip. They left the door open to the room because there was no one in the house but her girlfriends and the guys they'd called to come over.

Sally was quickly sitting on the edge of her bed, Ryan kissing her soft teenaged lips and then Sally felt his hand slipping down over her ample breasts pushing out firmly against the pullover sweater she was wearing.

It felt so good to have Ryan fondling her breasts and Sally quickly found herself getting really wet and wanting Ryan to go even further with her.

Sally was still a virgin but she had lain awake during many a night in this very bed, feeling a desire for a sexy guy to touch her, fondle her, kiss her and show her that he thought she was sexy and pretty. Their kisses grew more lusty and hotter as Ryan slid his hand up underneath Sally's sweater, groping her B-cup breasts underneath her bra cups.

Cathy and Philip had joined Sally and Ryan in the same bedroom. The girls were all so drunk and woozy that all their inhibitions had been thrown to the wind. Cathy was also a virgin although she enjoyed acting sexy around the guys in her youth group and even allowed it to be thought that she was sexually experienced. She wasn't; Cathy still had her virginity. At least she had when the evening had begun.

Ryan had drunk a little of the booze when he arrived but he was nowhere near drunk. No, all he could claim to be was very horny and he wanted to fuck Sally now. He'd fucked lots of girls before but he'd never had a chance with Sally. He couldn't believe they were actually making out in her own bedroom and Cathy and Philip were there in the same room with them. Ryan looked over quickly and could see Philip had Cathy lying on her back there on the bed, his left hand exploring underneath the button-up blouse she was wearing. He couldn't wait to see if they were going to go further and hopefully even start fucking there on the bed next to he and Sally.

Sally was a pretty young blonde and although she had just a slight amount of extra weight on her young teenaged body, she had nice rounded breasts and a very pretty face and head of blonde hair. Sally loved to dress in tight tops and pants that showed off her body and she knew that she had quite a reputation in school for being sexy. Cathy was somewhat different from Sally in appearance. She had the most beautiful head of red hair that anyone had ever seen. Her green eyes were captivating and her tits were just slightly B-cup sized but Cathy always dressed in nice clothes that were designed to show off her petite young female body. Both of the girls were very attractive just as Pam and the other girls there at Sally's were.

Ryan reached down and pulled Sally's sweater up and off over her head. He always loved seeing the sexy teenage girls he associated with when he got them down to only their bras and panties. He felt his cock growing hard in his jeans when he saw Sally's sexy breasts as he pulled the sweater off.

Ryan covered Sally's right tit through her bra as he leaned her back onto the bed beneath him. Sally loved the feel of Ryan's hand pawing at her body and she was thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of what she felt was her seduction. Sally could tell that her perky little nipples were very hard and poking out against the material of her bra. She knew her panties were soaked from the wetness seeping from her pussy. Sally knew in her mind that she wanted Ryan to fuck her and he couldn't move fast enough to suit her right then.

Next to Sally and Ryan, Philip had already started unbuttoning Cathy's blouse and he loved the sexiness of the pink bra she had on underneath. Her tits were rather smallish in size and Philip felt his cock harden as he realized that Cathy's bra fastened in the front. As soon as he had her blouse undone, he reached down between her petite teenaged breasts, unhooking the bra clasp and pulling the two cups of the bra back away from her breasts, revealing two of the sexiest looking tits he ever laid eyes on.

With her fair skin resulting from her reddish hair, and her green eyes, Cathy's nipples were very pink and totally luscious looking naked. Philip leaned over, flicking his tongue out and licking it across the peak of Cathy's beautiful left breast. The nipple was already hard from Cathy's being turned on and in response to Philip's touching of her breasts through her clothes. His other hand moved up over Cathy's right breast and he could hear Cathy moaning under him from the pleasure his touches and kisses were giving her.

Ryan quickly had Sally's bra off and then he removed her pants and the soaked panties she was wearing. When he had her totally naked, he jumped up from the bed, removing his own shirt, pants and briefs before he moved back onto the bed to join her. His cock was totally hard and he merely glanced over at Cathy and Philip again to see how far along they were before Ryan moved in between Sally's legs, pushing them apart so he could get into position and then he looked down into Cathy's blurred and semi-drunk eyes as he rubbed the head of his hard cock in her very wet pussy, feeling the total moistness and heat of her young virPaml cunt. Ryan halfway couldn't believe they were doing this. He suddenly remembered that he'd forgotten to put a condom on and he grabbed his pants off of the floor, rapidly tearing open the condom package and slipping it down over his erect cock before he moved back in between Sally's spread legs. He loved the sexy appearance of her pretty blonde pussy hair crowning her pussy and then Ryan leaned into Sally's body, feeling the head of his cock slipping between her tight pussy lips. He didn't really know if she'd ever been fucked or not but when he began to feel a resistance to his penetration, Ryan realized he was about to fuck a cherry virgin. He was on the very edge of taking Sally's young virginity.

Ryan didn't want to spoil the sexual tension of the moment by saying something about Sally being a virgin or embarrass her in front of Cathy and Philip. Knowing that she wanted him to fuck her regardless, Ryan leaned down towards Sally's opened pussy, and bucked his hips forward, feeling her hymen give way under the onslaught of his hard thick dick pushing inward.

He heard a slight groan from Sally as his cock pushed further inside her and then Ryan realized that both he and Sally were committed to this fuck and he was determined to make it good. He felt her tight wet hot pussy closing around his dick as he pushed into her to the very length of his cock, and he leaned over and kissed Sally on her lips as he felt his nuts smack loudly against her naked ass.

Sally was a little bit at a loss as to what to do in fucking with Ryan but she'd talked to enough girls and read enough about sex to know that she'd quickly pick up what she needed to do and what she needed to know.

Sally loved the feel of finally having a man's horny cock in her pussy and she began to pump her hips up off the bed to meet his downward thrusts only a few minutes after Ryan began to fuck her.

Next to Ryan and Sally, Philip had gotten Cathy naked from her clothes as well and he too had stripped down until he was naked and ready to fuck Cathy. Philip had thought about Cathy in a sexy way for many months and he found that she was even sexier naked than she was fully dressed. He loved the color of Cathy's beautiful red hair and her pussy hair was just as red to match it. Her nipples were beautiful and the rest of her body was just as slim and sexy as he thought it would be.

Philip knew he should worry about getting Cathy pregnant since he didn't know if she was on birth control or if she was in the time of month most susceptible for her to get pregnant. He didn't want to bother with a condom so he determined that he wouldn't unless Cathy mentioned it. He noticed when Ryan put a condom on but Philip acted like he didn't see his friend do that and he continued to turn Cathy on in preparation for fucking her.

Before he and Cathy got to the point of him mounting her and sticking his cock inside her cunt, they could hear and see Ryan and Sally already coupled and fucking like a couple of bunny rabbits there on the bed next to them.

They were both moaning and sighing and then they began to hear the wet sounds of Ryan's wet cock sliding fast and deep in and out of Sally's wet pussy. From the sounds Sally made, Philip thought maybe Sally had been a virgin but at the moment he didn't much care.

When they were both naked, Philip climbed on top of Cathy, slid his cockhead up and down her pussy lips and then he drove his cock inside the redhead's tight young pussy. He pushed hard and when his cock took her virginity, he knew it because he felt the momentary resistance, then his cock penetrating further. Cathy was a very hot-blooded and sexy girl, however, and as soon as she lost her virginity, Cathy threw herself into fucking Philip just as ardently and as lustily as he was in slamming his cock in and out of her horny pussy.

The four teens were hotly fucking together, oblivious to anyone or anything that was going on around them. Down the hall, Pam and her male partner were fucking each other just as hotly and the evening was only just beginning.


Pam had known exactly what she was doing the moment she'd hooked up with Sally, Cathy, and the other girls that night. Pam had first lost her virginity when she was 15 and she'd been sexually addicted ever since then. She was very attractive and could get a man hard, horny and into bed with her anytime she wanted one but Pam was into much more adventurous activities than merely fucking guys.

There was an air of sheer exhibitionist in Pam because she never quite enjoyed a fuck or sucking a guy's cock unless she had an audience watching at the same time. It wasn't just having others watch her that turned Pam on, it was having a ready group of sexual partners to bring into the activities as the evening went along.

Pam had invited all the girls she hung out with to go to Sally's and have a little girls' party at first. They'd started drinking and all of the girls had quickly gotten drunk and some of them had gotten sick from drinking too much booze too quickly.

It was then that Pam kicked into the second part of her plan which was to orchestrate a little sexy orgy party for everyone there - and some guys they called and invited to join them. With Pam's reputation for hot sexy ideas and her willingness to do some very outrageous things, it was no problem getting 4 or 5 guys to join the girls that were already there at Sally's.

Pam had a very hot figure. She had a beautiful face and pretty light brown hair that was cut short to frame her face. Her breasts weren't all that big - nice rounded B-cups - but Pam knew exactly how to buy the bras and underwear and tops and pants to show off her slim rounded woman's figure. And she played that body for all she was worth. As soon as the guys had arrived to "rescue" the drunk girls, Pam decided to really open things up in the sex area by teasing the boys and starting to talk and act very sexually provocatively. Before Cathy, Sally and the others realized it, Pam had come out of the tight bust-emphasizing top she'd been wearing and then out of the seductive pushup bra she'd had on underneath. Sally and Cathy found themselves sitting there envious of Pam's hot body even if she was a girl like they were.

Pam had picked one of the better built and more muscular guys at the party to split off with. She started teasing him and asking him things about his sexual experiences and what kind of women he loved to have sex with. When she started coming out of her top, Danny was hooked and Pam knew she could get him to fuck her for starters. She'd see where the evening led after she'd accomplished that.

In no time at all, Pam had Danny and a couple of the other guys wrapped around her finger and Danny was lying there on the couch in the living room of Sally's parents' house, licking her breast and working at getting her pants unfastened at the same time. Sally, Cathy, and the other girls' were almost too drunk to care and they sat around just watching as the guys focused their attentions on the semi-naked Pam and her willingness to let whatever guy wanted to suck her breast to do so.

It was shortly after Pam got up and led Danny down the hall to one of the bedrooms that Sally and Cathy had gone into Sally's bedroom to mess around with Ryan and Philip. Pam didn't care if they'd come in the room with her and Danny. All she cared about at that moment was fucking him and getting her pussy stuffed with his horny hot dick. Pam encouraged Danny to continue playing with her firm young rounded breasts, licking her nipples and caressing her body all over while she undid his pants and got them off his body. She came out of her pants and panties soon after that and then she led Danny over to the nearby bed where they lay down beside each other, totally naked and totally absorbed in what the two of them were doing.

"Lick my pussy, Danny," Pam said as she pushed his head down towards her groin and let him know that if he wanted to fuck her pussy, he would have to lick her first. She didn't say it but she hoped he'd bring her off the first time by eating her pussy but she'd be satisfied if he just got her really hot and wet from his licking and fingering her horny cunt.

Danny loved that Pam's pussy was shaved completely smooth and he could tell she'd just shaved it because her inner thighs and her pussy were all as bald and smooth as a baby's ass. Licking a naked pussy was hot, Danny thought, and he began licking and tonguing her hotly as he tasted her sexy pussy nectar flowing into his mouth.

In about 10 minutes of eating Pam's cunt, Danny managed to bring her to orgasm twice and then he'd decided he'd had enough of that and he was ready for some pussy. He moved up from between Pam's legs, feeling his cock rock hard and jutting sexily up from his groin. Pam rolled over onto her hands and knees, letting him know that she was more than ready to fuck too but she wanted him to do her from behind doggy style.

Danny was happy to accommodate her. He could see that Pam was a girl who was used to having her way in sexual play, but so far he was happy to go along with her desires. He moved up behind Pam's fine rounded ass, seeing her naked pussy slit winking at him in the dim light of the room, and he moved up behind her, bracing himself against her ass as he placed his swollen cockhead at her cunt lips and shoved deeply inside her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh yeah, fuck me, Danny, give me your hot long dick, sweetie," Pam begged as she bucked her backside back towards Danny's cock sinking inside her. She loved being fucked from behind more than any position and she braced herself to take his fucking thrusts in order to make it a great fuck for him too.

Danny thrust his cock fully inside Pam's tight cunt and then he began to drive his horny cock in and out rapidly as he reached forward underneath her chest to grasp the firm rounded mounds of her tits. Her nipples were hard as he felt each breast jiggling sexily as he began to really pound in and out of her pussy. Pam was moaning and begging Danny to fuck her good, to fuck her harder and faster and her horny lover was very happy to give her what she wanted.

When Danny began to cum and shoot his jism deep inside Pam's tight cunt, she begged him to keep hard and fuck her again in a few minutes. After Danny pulled out of his lover's pussy, she flipped over and took his softening dick in her mouth, licking and sucking the pussy juices and cum off of his cock. Danny began to get hard again from the hot erotic feeling of Pam's mouth and her hand stroking up and down his cockshaft.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.