Coke Whore - Cover

Coke Whore

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A reformed coke whore meets the man of her dreams.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Dave felt rather shitty about what he was doing, but Nancy had left him little alternative. He had been asking her where she worked and she simply refused to tell him, saying only that she was a cocktail waitress, and that he couldn’t see her at work. Mystified, he decided to tail her to work one night and find out.

Now he was sitting in his car a half block away from her apartment, facing the driveway to her apartment. She had told him she had to leave to go to work at about seven, and sure enough, she came out the door to the apartment building right on the hour. She disappeared around the corner for a moment, then pulled out of the driveway a minute later in her battered Nova. Dave started his car up and pulled out after she had gone about a block, then kept the distance, far enough back that she couldn’t recognize him and close enough to follow easily. It seemed a lot easier than in the movies, but then, Nancy wasn’t expecting anybody to be following her.

It was about a twenty-minute drive into a warehouse district on the edge of town, when she pulled into a large parking lot and pulled around the back of the building. Dave pulled in slowly and parked away from the building and stared in disbelief.

‘The Pink Pagoda’ proclaimed itself as a ‘Gentlemen’s Club’ and was festooned with a variety of neon signs proclaiming the presence of ‘Girls, Girls, Girls!’ There seemed to be a number of cars already present and more seemed to be streaming into the parking lot. It was obviously a strip joint, and while Dave Segrove had been to a few in college, with his buddies, that was years ago. He had just gotten used to the idea that he had a ‘girlfriend’ and was planning to introduce her to his sons, and now he discovered that she worked in a strip joint! It was with a strange feeling of dismay, curiosity, and excitement that he got out of his car and went inside.

After paying the cover charge, Dave stayed inside the front door until his eyes adjusted to the light. Looking around, he found a long bar along one wall and a couple of small stages with lights, mirrors, and brass poles. A busty brunette was on one of the stages, stark naked and swaying around one of the poles as a few men tossed bills onto the stage, to get her to do something for them. In the back, several more private rooms beckoned with the promise of lap dances. Several good-looking women moved around the room serving drinks.

He moved to allow a party of additional customers to enter, and that was when he saw Nancy. She was dressed like the other waitresses and was serving drinks. The waitresses wore a very sexy and revealing outfit, though not like what the dancers wore, which generally ended up as nothing. Nancy wore thigh-top black fishnet stockings and spike heels, and above that a lacy black g-string. Up top she wore a black vest of sorts, but one that was little more than a halter top, along with a black bow tie. After her next trip from the bar towards the back rooms, he slipped into an empty barstool at the end of the bar, near where the girls would pick up drink orders. He ordered a drink from the bartender, then waited for Nancy to come by.

She saw him first. Slamming her tray down on the bar, she turned to him and hissed, “What are you doing here?” Dave tried to explain, but she kept on going. “You don’t trust me? You follow me or something? Can’t trust your coke whore girlfriend? You bastard?”

“Hey, I just wanted to find out where you worked!” he protested. “You wouldn’t tell me, so I followed you, that’s all. What’s the matter, you too embarrassed to tell me where you work?” That hit home, so he followed up. “Listen, I didn’t say anything about your past, you brought it up, not me. I’m sorry I followed you, but what’s the big deal? Are you embarrassed by working here?”

Now it was Nancy’s turn to be taken aback. “No ... it’s just ... you can’t come here ... it’s against the rules!” Suddenly she looked over his shoulder and a nervous look came over her face. “You have to go!”

“What?” He reached out and took her hand.

“No touching, bud!” said a voice in Dave’s ear. Dave spun around on the barstool to find a beefy guy of about his height but several years older staring at him menacingly.

Dave let go of Nancy’s hand like it was a hot potato, and Nancy spoke up. “It’s okay, Bobby, he wasn’t doing anything. This is my boyfriend.”

Bobby turned his glare towards the girl. “Hey, you know the rules!”

Nancy stood up under the glare. “Yeah, but he didn’t. Come on, give it a break!” She turned back towards Dave. Leaning down, she kissed him, then sashayed away.

Dave looked at the glaring presence behind him and turned his hands up and outward. “It’s not her fault, I didn’t know. You want me to go, I’m gone!”

Bobby looked at him briefly, then shrugged his shoulders. “Ah, the hell with it.”

“Can I get you a drink?” Dave offered. Anything to try and get out of this without losing Nancy her job or for him to lose Nancy.

The beefy guy nodded and settled onto a barstool next to Dave. “Yeah, sure. Listen, I’m Bobby Diangelo. I own the joint. We got rules, you know, for the girls.” Turning towards the waiting bartender, he said, “Coffee, Vinnie, and sweeten it, will you?” Vinnie poured a coffee and added a generous slug of brandy, then pushed it across the bar to Diangelo.

“Like I said, I’m not trying to cause trouble. What are the rules?” asked Dave.

Bobby turned back and shrugged pleasantly. “Well, the first one is, no touching the girls! That’s for their safety.”

“Not even during the lap dances?”

“Especially not during the lap dances!” answered Bobby with a smile.

“Any other rules?”

“Yeah, no boyfriends.” At the curious and confused look that Dave gave, Diangelo continued. “Now, don’t get me wrong. I ain’t saying Nancy would do this, but I’ve known a few girls who would. It’s just that some girls would have fifteen-minute boyfriends every break, out back in their cars, if you get my drift. I can’t have that sort of thing going on.”

Dave’s eyes widened at the thought. “And after the show is over?”

Bobby shrugged. “I got no comment on that, as long as it ain’t on the premises, you understand. Like I said, I ain’t saying Nancy is anything like that, but we got to play by the rules. She’s a pretty nice kid. I just wish she’d dance for me, that’s where the real bucks are.”

“She’s not a dancer?” asked Dave.

“You don’t know? Jesus, you two got to talk! No, she’s just a waitress. Believe me, I’ve offered, but she says no.” Bobby shook his head in disgust and finished his coffee, then stood up. “Okay, listen, after tonight, don’t bother her at work, okay? Another reason for the no boyfriends rule is guys like you, real boyfriends. Sometimes they can’t handle seeing what the old lady is up to, you know?”

Dave nodded mutely, feeling about as small as a worm. A few minutes later, Nancy came by and looked at him nervously. “I’m sorry, Dave, it’s just that you surprised me!”

“No, it’s my fault. I should have trusted you and stayed away. I don’t know why I decided to follow you. I’m an idiot!”

“No, I shouldn’t have jumped in your shit. I’m sorry,” she responded.

“I’d better be going. Can I see you again?” he asked nervously.

“Of course. Why?” she asked, confused.

“Well, I wasn’t sure if I pissed you off or...”

“Christ, don’t be silly! Monday night, my place?”

“Yeah, great!” He looked around, then lowered his voice. “Uh, Nancy, maybe you could wear that outfit?”

Nancy’s eyes widened, and she sputtered, “Out!” pointing towards the door.

On Monday night, Dave nervously knocked on Nancy’s apartment door. Surprisingly, she didn’t let him in, but simply called out, “Door’s open!” Dave let himself in, to find the lights dimmed low, and a chair placed in the center of the living area. “Have a seat, sir.”

Dave whirled around to find Nancy in the kitchen. She was wearing her waitress outfit. “There’s a five-dollar cover charge, but you get the first beer free,” she announced. Dumbly, Dave pulled out his wallet and fished out a five, and she pointed him towards the armless kitchen chair in the center of the living room.

Dave stared at her as she moved back into the kitchen and opened the door to the refrigerator. He had never seen any beer or booze in her place before, but tonight she had a six-pack chilling. She pulled one out, popped the top, and poured it into a glass. Placing the glass on a small tray, she sauntered back into the room and bent down to set the beer on a small table placed to the side. Bending from the waist forced her large tits to almost pop out of her small halter top.

“A napkin? Of course, sir.” Nancy sashayed away, her hips swinging wantonly, to pick up a small stack of napkins. She returned and repeated the bend-over-and-pop-the-tits-out maneuver to place them at his side, but this time managed to drop about half of them on the floor. “Oh, excuse me, sir,” she said. Turning away from him, she again bent at the waist to pick up the napkins, and this time thrust her asscheeks into Dave’s face. Her black g-string barely covered her asshole and pussy, and for the first time, Dave noticed how Nancy had no tan lines.

The smell of her pussy backed into his face, combined with a powerful and exotic perfume, was too much for him. Reaching out, he gently caressed her ass and slipped a finger between her legs to run along the sides of the g-string.

“None of that, now!” she yelled, moving away from him. “You know the rules! No touching!”

“Jesus, you’re kidding me, right?” he begged in a whiny voice.

“You want to stay, buddy, you got to play by the rules.” Nancy moved around him seductively, managing to stay out of arm’s reach, and Dave finished his beer quickly, hoping to move on to something even better. He wasn’t disappointed.

“Care for a lap dance, mister? Only twenty bucks!”

“What?” he demanded.

She put her hand out, demanding payment. “No cash, no gash!” she announced crudely, and Dave fished his wallet out a second time. Nancy smiled as she took the bill from his fingers, then moved over to the stereo. She already had a CD set up, and when she hit the Play button, loud heavy metal rock came from the speakers. “Now, sit on your hands!” she ordered loudly, over the pounding beat of the music. Grinning, Dave eagerly complied, but only after adjusting his pants so that his aching erection wasn’t stuck down a pants leg.

Dave had never seen Nancy like this before. She was acting like a woman possessed! She had a sultry and wanton look on her face as the first cut of the CD kicked in, and she began swaying and moving to the music, throwing herself into it. The entire first song she remained clothed, though she jiggled and wiggled as much as if she was stark naked. She kept transferring the twenty from one hand to the other by running it across her body, up one leg and down the other, across her exposed belly, between her legs and breasts. Dave’s eyes followed it slavishly.

During the second song, she popped the snap holding the halter top together, and exposed her luscious large breasts to his view. Beads of sweat began to form on Dave’s face as he took in the sight, and Nancy began dancing much closer to him. Now she began to run the bill down the front of her g-string, pulling it away from her body to let him watch as she stuffed it into her wet shaved pussy. She would bring the limp twenty out and run it under his nose, where he would inhale the pungent and fresh musk. He tried to move his face closer to her body as it danced in front of him, to lick and kiss her succulent flesh, but she kept pushing him back firmly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.