Coke Whore - Cover

Coke Whore

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A reformed coke whore meets the man of her dreams.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“That’s it ... work your finger in slowly ... twist it around and turn it and bend it and flex it and ... mmmm.” Nancy was purring as she lay across Dave’s lap. They were both naked, but he was sitting up and she was laying there, face down, as he fingered her asshole with his index finger. “Mmmm, that’s so nice...”

They had met at the Community Center for the weekly meeting and neither had done a sterling job of hiding their interest in each other. At least one person had asked them outright if they were seeing each other, and several others had eyed them curiously. Afterwards, Dave had followed the young woman back to her apartment.

He had been wondering whether Nancy had been serious about the promise of an assfucking session that night. She hadn’t said anything about it since then, and he had been too embarrassed to ask. Once she had let him in, she answered his silent question. Locking the door, she had immediately begun to undress, then turned to him and said, “Well, get out of those clothes! As soon as I find the KY, we can start.”

Dave stared at her briefly as he began unbuttoning his shirt. “KY? You mean...”

Nancy kicked off her jeans and began peeling her panties down her legs. “What, you don’t want to fuck my ass? You mean I gave myself an enema for nothing?” She looked at him crossly.

He looked at her with a touch of confusion. “No, I mean, I wasn’t sure if you were joking or something. I mean, I’d love to, if you want to. Please?” The last was said in a pleasantly whining and begging tone which caused Nancy to smile and grin at him. “You gave yourself an enema?”

“It really helps to clean things out. That way I don’t get any shit on your cock or the bed!” Dave reeled at the thought as Nancy moved off to the bathroom and returned with a small tube of ointment. Then he simply stared at her. It was the first time he had seen her completely undressed. The first couple of nights they had been partially clothed; tonight, they were both naked.

Now, undressed, she seemed smaller than he had originally thought. Dave realized that it was because she always wore shoes with a high heel. Still, she was as leggy as the tallest supermodel, and almost as skinny, all except for her tits, which were far larger than any razor-thin model’s could ever be. Her tits were large, full, and firm, sitting high on her chest, and were capped with large nipples and dark coral areolas.

Nancy saw him staring, and looked down at his cock, stiffly erect and sticking straight out from his body, his cockhead achingly purple. “What are you looking at?” she asked.

“You! God, but you’re beautiful!”

Nancy blushed and turned away, pointing towards the couch. “Sit!” she ordered.

“You don’t want to open it?” Dave asked, referring to the sofa-bed.

Nancy shook her head. “To be honest, it’s incredibly uncomfortable as a bed. Most nights I simply sleep on the couch.” She wiggled her fingers at the center of the couch. “Sit.”

Dave sat down, at which point his new lover handed him the tube of ointment and knelt next to him. She kissed him warmly, then twisted around and lay across his lap. She could feel his cock pressing against her belly hotly as she squirmed into position. “Now, squirt some on my asshole and work it in with your finger. You can be generous. You need to really lube me up and work it in deep.”

“You learn something new every day,” quipped Dave Segrove as he followed his orders. Within minutes he had snaked a finger deeply into his girlfriend’s ass and was twisting and turning it, giving her a low-level orgasm. He could feel the moist warmth emanating from her aroused pussy as she humped her ass back at his hand.

“Now, put another finger in ... two fingers ... gently, gently ... oh, yeah! ... more, more ... ohhhhh...”

It didn’t take long for Dave to get the idea of how to turn Nancy on anally. It some ways it seemed little different than working her pussy over, searching for the G-spot, although he did need to take a bit more care to make sure he wasn’t hurting her. As he poked and probed her ass, he began to whisper to her how he was enjoying it, how he planned to play with her asshole the next time they were fucking, how he was going to buy her a little vibrator for her asshole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.