Coke Whore
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A reformed coke whore meets the man of her dreams.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was a Thursday night when Nancy ‘deflowered’ Dave, and he called her first thing Friday morning. He wanted to take her out that night, but she demurred, citing her work at night, a job which she still had not explained to him. To Dave Segrove, the wait until Monday night seemed interminable. He called her at least twice a day, a level of attention that Nancy found intoxicating. She decided to reward her new lover appropriately.

When Dave knocked on her apartment door Monday night, he was wearing khakis, coat, and tie, and carrying a small bouquet of flowers. Nancy opened the door and let him in, cooing over the flowers, which she promptly set in a glass of water, not having a vase available. She stood before him and turned around. “Is this okay?” she asked.

He grinned and looked his date up and down, enjoying the view. She had dressed simply but very nicely, in a tank top and a wrap denim skirt, and hose and ankle-strapped high heels. Her lack of a bra was apparent, since her nipples were painfully erect and poking out through the tight-fitting top, and her lovely and long legs flashed through the slit in the wrap skirt. She stopped and struck a model’s pose, thrusting a leg through the slit to the point where it became obvious that she was wearing long stockings and not pantyhose, and thrusting her chest out so that her substantial breasts loomed larger than he remembered. “Is this alright? I wasn’t sure if you would like it.”

Dave was practically drooling as he stammered, “Yeah ... yeah ... it’s fine ... fine...”

Nancy came closer, wrapping her arms around his neck and drawing him in effortlessly for a slow and passionate kiss. After a moment, she pulled one hand back and began rubbing it across his chest and down to his crotch. She noted, pleasantly, that his cock was as stiff as a board. “I think you do like my outfit!” she whispered in his ear. “We can’t go out with your cock so stiff, can we? I need to take care of this. Would you like a coke whore blow job? Coke whores give the best blow jobs in the world, Dave. Why don’t I show you

Dave stood stock still as Nancy rubbed her body against his as she slid to the floor in front of him, kneeling as she undid his pants and fished out his erection. It stood out proudly from his pants, engorged with blood, the head a violent purple, quivering in anticipation. Opening her mouth wide, she took him in deeply, while one hand pumped his shaft vigorously and the other reached inside to fondle his balls.

“Oh God!” Dave whimpered, as unimaginable sensations coursed through his loins. Nancy’s sucking him the other night had been glorious, but afterwards he had discounted the pleasure to simply being the first sex he had had since before his wife had died. Now he realized that she had the most amazing technique. “Please ... please...”

Nancy concentrated on a fast method to bring her new boyfriend off. Sucking like a vacuum cleaner while her tongue ravaged his cock, she was delighted when she felt his hands in her hair, pulling her head closer, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth. When he swelled up and began bucking his hips, she greedily swallowed his cum, pumping his cock and massaging his nuts to drain him. Afterwards, she knelt back and smiled up at Dave, even as she tucked his limp dick back into his pants and zipped them up. “Now I think you’re ready for dinner,” she announced with a smile.

Dave roared, pulling her to her feet as a look of maniacal glee suffused his face. “Screw dinner! We are going to order in, and I am going to eat out!” As Nancy laughed, he pushed her back until she backed into the couch, and he pushed her down into a sitting position. Kneeling between her legs, he opened her skirt and pushed her legs apart, and was treated to the sight of a bare shaved pussy gleaming wetly at the junction of her perfect thighs. He practically tore off his jacket and tie, then reached out and pulled her top down so that her tits were exposed. “Jesus, but you’re beautiful!” Then he lowered his face to her crotch.

Nancy was delighted to discover that Dave had a certain degree of talent at pussy licking. Unlike herself, she considered him to be an amateur, but a gifted one. He was certainly an enthusiastic one. His tongue had almost immediately found her clit and began flicking across it hungrily. This was interspersed by moments when he would wrap his lips around it and practically try to inhale it. Now it was her turn to whimper, as she slumped down and pushed her pelvis towards him. Dave simply pulled her legs up over his shoulders and continued to suck and lick. On occasion, he would look up at her, seeing her face staring down dazedly from between the twin mountains of her tits.

It was only after her second orgasm, a marvelous affair which left her panting and gasping even as her pussy juice flooded onto Dave’s face, that he took a degree of pity upon her and pulled back. By now, his cock had revived, and he knelt between her outstretched legs and undid his pants, pushing them down his thighs. Moving forward, he tucked his arms under her legs and pushed his cock into her completely slick cunt. They both groaned in pleasure as he pushed in all eight inches.

Much like the other evening, Dave provided Nancy a running commentary on just how good it felt, how tight she was, how hot and wet it felt, how he could feel every ripple and contraction. Nancy was amazed at how much this turned her on. Her late fiancée had been a decent enough fuck, but she had never gotten this turned on before. At Dave’s request, she put her fingers to her cunt, spreading her lips and rubbing her clit lightly, which only wracked her with further orgasms. She barely noticed when Dave’s back arched and he plunged into her, to weakly pump out a massive load of jism.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.