Flights of Consciousness - Cover

Flights of Consciousness

Copyright© 2002 by Paul Phenomenon

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A story or incest and the paranormal. What would a sixteen-year-old boy do if his consciousness could take flight and observe his loved ones at a distance? Would he become a voyeur and more, using his ability for prurient purposes, or would he use the gift to perform good deeds?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Eating while naked is decadent," Darla said. "I love it." She gulped from a glass of red wine, and some of it dribbled from her mouth onto her chin.

"Let me get that," David said and, using his tongue as a napkin, licked the wine from his sister's face.

They were eating lasagna, a meal their mother had made ahead of time and frozen for them. Darla had warmed the lasagna and prepared a salad. David made the garlic bread and opened a bottle of burgundy.

She took his face in her hands, ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him passionately. When she released him, she grinned and took her wine glass and dribbled a few drops of the wine onto a nipple. It puckered and lengthened as David moved his mouth to it, licking and sucking while Darla moaned softly.

When he leaned back, she poured wine on his half-erect cock and licked it clean, which produced a full erection.

He pushed his plate away. "I'm full." And I want to fuck, he added in his mind.

"Me, too. I'll clear the table while you check on Mother. Remember I'll want details." She screwed her face into a grimace. "Damn, I wish I could see them."

"What about this?" David asked pointing at his hard cock.

"Later."

"Mother might be alone, Darla."

With a shake of her head, Darla said, "No way. Denise will seduce her." Her eyes looked lustful. "Check on them. I want to know what's happening."

David shrugged, leaned his head on his arms on the table and phased out. He arrived hovering in his Mother's room at the Hyatt. Still fully clothed, Denise sat on her heels on the carpeted floor in front of his mother, and the pretty blonde had one of his mother's feet in her hands. She kneaded it and separated each of the toes with her fingers, carefully pulling on each toe, but the touch appeared more a caress than a deep massage.

David had never considered feet sexual objects before, but he soon added them to the list when Denise bent and rolled her tongue around his mother's big toe.

"You have beautiful feet," Denise said. Cunt, too, she thought as she gazed under the robe Carol had put on after they'd arrived in the room. Denise smiled when she realized the older woman had removed all her clothes before donning the robe. She wanted to push Carol's smooth, tanned legs apart, lean forward and cover the luscious cunt in front of her with her mouth. Later, she thought. There's no rush.

Carol looked down at the sexy woman kneeling before her. At first the massage had been just that - a massage. And it had felt wonderful! But as the tension of the day started to melt away, and the pain in her feet and legs eased, the massage had turned into a caress. When Denise licked her toe, Carol gasped and held the air in. Staring at the beautiful woman administering to her pain and edging her arousal higher and higher, Carol noticed Denise's eyes were fixed between her legs.

She's looking at my cunt, Carol thought and opened her legs a little. Look at my cunt. Go ahead and look! That's when she felt David's imaginary hand on her shoulder. Should she tell him to leave? No, she wanted him to watch. Did she want him to become involved? No, not now. Maybe later.

Earlier, Carol had had a thought. Denise had remarked that she'd massaged her mother's feet, and Carol wondered if she'd expanded the massage, caressed her mother, licked and sucked on her toes, gazed longingly at her mother's cunt, and then...

"Did your mother enjoy your hands on her... feet as much as I do."

Denise raised her perfect eyebrow. Clever, she thought. She's not only beautiful, but smart, too. How much should I tell her?

"Oh, yes. Like you, she moaned with pleasure and begged me to never stop." Once again she kneaded the soles of Carol's foot, and then using both hands, sensuously moved them up either side of Carol's leg until they reached her knee. "She was especially sensitive right here at the back of her knee."

Fuck! Her fingers are magic, Carol thought. What could they do to a cunt? She felt Denise's fingers flutter over the soft skin behind her knee, and her legs separated a little more.

"Yeah, me, too," Carol whispered.

Denise took the other foot and placed it in her lap and repeated the process, but this time stopped only briefly at the back of the knee before moving her hands higher, caressing Carol's thigh. She retreated, though, just before her hands reached Carol's cunt.

"How far did you go with her?" Carol asked and immediately wished she could retract her question. "Never mind. That's none of my business."

Denise smiled and leaned back on her heels. "I don't mind telling you. I fucked her, Carol."

Carol's gasp filled the room. "Jesus, that's hot!" She didn't envision Denise with her mother, though. In Carol's fantasy, Darla caressed her legs. Darla's fingers found the soft spots behind her knees, not Denise.

"Just like I'm going to fuck you," Denise added.

David wanted to stay with his mother the sexy blonde, but he knew Darla was waiting impatiently for details. His eyes opened, and he raised his head. Darla sat next to him, holding his hand. He felt his cock spring erect, which his sister noticed immediately.

"That hot, huh?" she said and fisted his hard-on.

"Did you know Denise fucked her own mother?"

Darla's mouth fell open in shock. "No! Jesus! That is so hot!" She removed her hand from his erection and wrapped it around a condom on the table. She'd grabbed one from David's drawer while he was visiting their mother. Quickly rolling it down around him, she moved onto his lap, and a few seconds later her extremely wet cunt surrounded his erection. "I'll fuck you while you tell all," she said. "You don't have to move. You don't have to do anything but talk."

Darla's mind was moving a mile a minute. Would knowing Denise fucked her own mother give my mother ideas? Darla began moving on and off her brother's cock. Would Mom even consider fucking me? She let David finger fuck her. Of course, he was a ghost at the time, but still...

"When I arrived in Mom's hotel room..." David told her what he'd seen and what he'd heard. When he repeated the fact that Denise stated she'd fucked her own mother, Darla climaxed.

When she collapsed on his chest, she said, "Go back. Take another trip I want to hear more." She stood and sat on the chair next to him.

"What about... ?" David pointed at his erection.

"Later. I need to know what they're doing now." Darla looked toward a far away place with unfocused eyes, seeing nothing but imagined scenes in her mind's eye.

She doesn't want to know; she NEEDS to know, David thought. The situation brought out a part of Darla he didn't fully understand, and he realized if Darla could take the trip with him, she'd not only observe the scene but also become very involved. She wanted to be with her mother and ex-lover, but couldn't. She could only experience the event vicariously through him. Should he pander to her need? Enhance the experience for her?

Why not?

"Darla, if you were me, would you touch them?"

She gasped. "Yes!" she exclaimed and still refused to look at him.

"Do you want me to touch them for you?"

"Yes! No! I don't know. You decide. Just go!" She had not turned to him during their exchange; she still stared unseeing into space, enmeshed in the scene hundreds of miles away in another city.

Once again, he laid his head on his arms and seconds later hovered in his mother's hotel room. His gasp wasn't silent, and his mother's eyes snapped open, momentarily startled by the sound, and then she smiled, a soft sexy smile that complemented the lust in her eyes.

The seduction had progressed during his absence. His mother lay naked on the bed, her knees up and splayed. Denise was naked now, and David took in the beauty of her long, slim body as he watched the sexy woman lap at his mother's cunt. Did Denise hear his gasp, too? If she did, he saw no indication from her that she was aware of his ghostly presence.

"I'm so happy you're here," Carol said toward the ceiling where she assumed her son hovered.

"Yes," Denise muttered, her voice muffled by the pussy in front of her lips.

David swooped down and covered his mother's mouth with his, kissing her deeply. When his mother moaned into his imaginary mouth, he moved away, content for the moment to observe the sexy tableau on the bed. Denise was stretched out on her belly, her gorgeous long legs dangling from the end of the bed. From David's viewpoint, it appeared that Denise adored his mother's cunt. She kissed and licked and sucked, varying the location of her attention. She'd also speared his mother's cunt with two fingers, and the rhythmic flexing of Denise's forearm indicated she was moving the fingers.

David's here, Carol thought. He's here in the room with me, watching me, watching Denise fuck me! Suddenly her already high state of arousal soared, not only because her son's eyes were on her but also because Denise's come-hither fingers had located what Carol assumed was her elusive G-spot. George had never found it, and Carol didn't believe she had one, at least one that functioned. Denise tapped the spot rhythmically, creating sensations Carol had never felt before. The beautiful woman's tongue licked around and around her clitoris, and her fingers tapped the sensitive spot Carol didn't even know she had. It was more enough to take her to an orgasm, but she held back, wishing her son would touch her, too.

When Denise's closed her eyes, David hovered over his mother's heaving breasts and took a nipple into his mouth. He sucked it gently while he lashed it with his tongue. He could taste the thin sheen of sweat that covered his mother's body, a salty, delicious flavor, and felt the large nipple grow even larger in his imaginary mouth. He gave up one nipple and paid homage to the other one, and while he sucked he felt one of Denise's hands move up under his sucking mouth to squeeze the same nipple between her thumb and forefinger. He boldly licked the finger.

Yes! It had been in his mother's cunt. He could smell the distinctive fragrance of his mother's aroused cunt on the fingers, and his constructed taste buds savored the oily flavor of his mother's natural lubricants.

Denise must have sensed his tongue on her fingers, because she jerked them away. Immediately rising toward the ceiling, David watched Denise return her hand and pull the nipple away from his mother's chest so far he thought his mother might feel pain, but the moan she emitted expressed only pleasure. He grasped the other breast and pulled, turning his mother's moan into a passionate groan.

He watched as his mother raised her hips off the bed and her body stiffened announcing her orgasm. She sucked in air and held it, finally letting it whoosh out, and then wailed with pleasure as her hips rotated down and quickly back up when her second contraction gripped her.

Denise removed her mouth from his mother's cunt, and straightening her back, she pulled her legs up and kneeled between his mother's legs. The fingers inside his mother's cunt remained busy, though, and David wondered what she was doing. She wasn't thrusting the fingers in and out of the cunt, but her fingers were doing something because he could see her forearm flexing.

His mother collapsed, and her knees fell wide, almost touching the bed, and still Denise continued to do whatever she was doing inside his mother's cunt. Denise wasn't touching her otherwise.

Suddenly, his mother's eyes snapped open, and her eyes stared, seeing nothing, until they suddenly appeared surprised. Her hands clenched at the sheet, and her knees moved back up. She pushed herself up on her elbows and looked first at the fingers in her cunt and then at the woman connected to the fingers.

"Come for me again, Carol," Denise said.

"What are you doing to me?" Carol asked.

"Tapping your happy spot, your G-spot. It's small but I found it. Do you like what I'm doing?"

"God, yes! Don't stop!" She let herself back down to the bed and relaxed her torso. Her hips weren't relaxed, though. They moved slightly and rhythmically to the tap of the fingers inside her. "Put your mouth on my clit again," Carol said, and then added as an afterthought, "please."

Denise scooted back a little on her knees and bent forward as she placed her tongue on his mother's gaping cunt.

"Jesus! I'm going to come again!"

Déjà vu, David thought and returned to his body.

"Tell me!" Darla demanded as soon as his eyes snapped open. The condom they'd used for their previous session still covered his cock, and Darla mounted him.

This time while he gave her the details, he climaxed at the same time Darla's body stiffened in orgasm while she fucked him.

When they recovered, David asked, "Do you have a G-spot?"

"Yeah."

"Did Denise find yours?"

"Uh-huh. She made me come so many times I lost count, David."

Suddenly, the green monster of jealously viciously slapped his face. With an evil laugh, the jealousy monster teased him, telling him he'd never given his sister so many orgasms she'd lost count. Denise is a better lover than you, big shot! Hah! You're a rank beginner compared to her! The positions of the Kama Sutra aside, Denise knows more about pleasing a woman, pleasing Darla, than you'll ever know.

Darla felt him mentally withdraw from her. Me and my big mouth, she thought. She kissed him tenderly. "David, I love you. I don't love Denise. Denise understands a cunt. She should; she has one, but she doesn't have a marvelous cock. You can learn all about my cunt until you know more about it than she does. And remember, she'll never have a cock."

"I want to find your G-spot. I want to give you so many climaxes you'll lose count!" David said forcefully.

"Okay." She hopped up on the table and spread her legs as she pulled her feet up to the edge of the table. "Put two fingers inside me with your palm up. Yeah, like that. Now move your fingers in a come-hither motion. Yeah! Do you feel a little rough spot about the size of a nickel?"

"No."

"I think you're too deep. Pull your fingers back a little and try again. Yes! That's it! Can you feel it?"

"I think so."

"Well, I sure can. Now tap it. No, not spasmodically. Tap it with a rhythm. Yes! Oh, fuck! I know damned well you've found it. Lick my clit at the same time. Oh, perfect! Just perfect." She sighed and felt an urge to urinate, but she understood what was happening. Denise had given her an explanation for the sensation, an explanation she didn't need to bother David with, but he did need a little more information. "My G-spot orgasm is different than my clitoral climax, David. When I start to climax, it will feel like my cunt is trying to expel your fingers. It will push out on you, and I'll release a lot of fluid." She giggled. "I almost ejaculate like you. I understand it tastes better than the fluid my pussy oozes during normal sex."

"Denise liked the taste, huh?"

Damn, he's still jealous, but lying will only exacerbate the problem. "Yeah, and so will you. Anyway when you feel me contract and try to push you out, push back, but then slacken off and let it push you out, then push your fingers back in and tap again. If you do this just right, you'll extend the duration of my orgasm, and I'll reach a plateau where I'll feel like I'm almost having one long, continuous orgasm, but it will build and build until I suddenly explode in a terrifyingly intense climax."

He raised his mouth from her cunt. "Will you be able to tell me what to do as needed?"

"No, I'll go nuts. I'll be screaming and thrashing about. Sorry. David, if it doesn't work this time, we'll try again. Don't worry about it. We have the rest of our lives to perfect this and many, many other things we can do for each other. Damn, that feels good. No doubt about it, you've found the spot." She shuddered with pleasure, and settled her shoulders onto the table. "Just keep doing what you're doing."

Everything happened just the way she described it. He kept her on a plateau for almost an hour, and her scream of pleasure when the big one hit echoed off the kitchen walls. She collapsed, completely spent. Wanting to fuck her in the worst way, he quelled his own desires, picked her up and carried her to her bed. Lying beside her, he said, "I'm going to check on Mother."

"'kay."

Expecting to find his mother asleep like Darla, David was surprised to see her enthusiastically enjoying Denise's cunt. She has better staying power than Darla, he decided. Either that, or Denise had not taken her to the plateau David had helped his sister achieve.

He swooped down and caressed his mother's backside. She pushed back against his ghostly hand so she was aware his consciousness occupied the room. Darla had left it up to him whether to touch or not, and she was well aware he wasn't asking about an innocent touch to let his mother know he was present.

Moving his mouth to his mother's ear, he whispered, "Would you like an incestuous, psychic fuck while you eat Denise?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.