Flights of Consciousness
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2002 by Paul Phenomenon

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A story or incest and the paranormal. What would a sixteen-year-old boy do if his consciousness could take flight and observe his loved ones at a distance? Would he become a voyeur and more, using his ability for prurient purposes, or would he use the gift to perform good deeds?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

David had never felt so mortified. His sister, as payback for invading her privacy, had him standing on display naked while she was dressed, and she had just insisted that he bend over and spread the cheeks of his ass.

He felt her reach between his legs, and he jumped like he'd been goosed.

"Calm down," she said, "and stay bent over. I want to check out your balls." She fondled them gently. "I ought to squeeze them until you scream for mercy, like you squeezed my nipple. Remember? You bit me, too. Bit my ear."

Suddenly, David felt teeth on one cheek of his ass. He yelped. "Christ, Darla, you bit my ass!" He rubbed the bite with his hand. She hadn't held back. She'd bitten him hard! He could feel her teeth marks on his skin.

She laughed heartily. "You're too tall for me to bite your ear." She stepped around in front of him.

"Nice dick, bro, though don't take that as a compliment because it's the first one I've seen. I don't really know if it's nice or not." It did look nice to her, though, very nice. What did it feel like in the flesh, not under layers of clothes? She wrapped her hand around it and nearly gasped with pleasure, something she'd been desperately trying to avoid since she walked into the room. This was payback, but damn it, she really didn't want to be in charge, to be mean and cruel to him. What she wanted was to feel his arms around her and his lips pressed to hers.

She felt his dick start to lengthen in her hand, and marveled at the wonder of the organ. He emitted a tiny moan. Good, she was getting to him. She wanted him to want her so much he'd beg. She'd lied a minute ago. David's wasn't the first dick she'd seen, but it had been fairly dark before when she'd seen the other one. She'd touched that one, too, took it in her hand, and squeezed it, and it had jerked all at once and squirted come all over the place. Would David's do the same thing?

No, but it was getting larger - and harder. She stroked it, and he moaned again.

"Go lie down on the bed on your back," she ordered and released his cock. How far should she take this? Should she follow through with her entire plan? Force him to masturbate while she watched? "Touch yourself," she said. "You watched me touch myself, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Did seeing me play with myself excite you?"

"Yes."

"How? You were a ghost at the time."

"My sense of self travels with me," he said as his fist stroked his cock. "I think sexual arousal is mostly in the mind."

"Can you climax while you're a ghost?"

"I wish you'd stop calling me a ghost."

"That's how I think of you when you're not in you're body. Answer my question."

"No. I'm an entity without form or substance." But her question intrigued him. Could he? Could he somehow create enough sensations to replicate an orgasm? Interesting. He made a mental note to explore the possibility later.

"But you have hands, fingers and a thumb," she said. "I felt them when you touched my shoulder in my room tonight."

"They're non-physical constructs, fashioned by my consciousness at my request."

"Have you fashioned a dick?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I've had no need for one."

"Are you hot?"

"Yes."

She groaned. "I can't do this anymore, David. Slide over." She pushed at his hip, and after he hitched himself over on the bed, she sat on the edge.

He looked up at her and saw tears in her eyes. He held out his arms, and she fell into them.

"I'm so sorry, David. I wanted to be mean to you, show you what it felt like to have your privacy invaded."

"You succeeded."

"I did?"

"Yes, when you forced me to bend over and spread 'em."

"Good, I guess. That's what I wanted, but I'm sorry now. Revenge isn't fulfilling, not really. I should have resisted, never started payback, but I couldn't. I wanted you to see how it felt to be touched without your permission, mostly how embarrassing it was to have someone watch you while you masturbate. Masturbation is a very private act for me, David, and you took the privacy out of it. You ruined it for me. I loved to masturbate. I looked forward to private moments when I could touch myself and bring myself to a climax and feel the exquisite sensations of an orgasm. It's one of life's real pleasures, and it's free, and it's no one's business except mine, and you ruined it for me, and I wanted to do the same thing to you, and I couldn't, and I'm sorry, and I'm babbling. Please kiss me and tell me you forgive me. Pl..."

Gratefully, his mouth covered hers and stopped her babbling, but his mouth and arms and warm naked body started something else, something warm and loving and wonderful. Her body heat rose steeply as his hot lips moved against hers, and his naked body felt intensely erotic as she mashed her covered breasts against his bare chest. She could feel her heart thudding in her chest, beating so strongly she couldn't feel his.

Her emotions were a wreck. They'd vacillated widely from an intense desire for revenge to self-revulsion, and then to deep sadness, and moved on from a feeling of loss to passionate desire, and finally to the life-enriching emotion of love. She'd exposed a streak of meanness in her she didn't know she'd possessed, and the discovery brought about severe melancholy. She'd believed she needed desperately to extract revenge to feel whole again, but the belief was false, not only false but also very wrong. She'd wondered if he had stopped caring for her, whether he no longer wanted to hold her in his arms when he realized how truly mean and cruel she could be. Then he had graciously held his arms out for her, and suddenly all the wretched emotions and the pain they caused fled.

He still wanted her! He still wanted her in his arms, and she'd apologized immediately, told him how sorry she was for humiliating him. Then his lips covered hers, and a new emotion erupted - desire! But the lust she felt was mixed with a liberal dollop of love, and the tears welled in her eyes overflowed as his lips whispered that everything was all right.

"You should go," he said.

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Darla..."

"Kiss me again."

She gazed into his dark eyes. He wanted her! His words asked her to go, but the lust and love in his eyes begged her to stay. She brushed her lips to his and, straightening her back and with a smooth, quick effort, pulled her t-shirt up over her head.

"Don't, Darla," he said, but his hands reached for her breasts, cupping them. Her nipples fell into grooves between his fingers, the webs rubbing the bottom sides of the turgid, sensitive bumps, and when he squeezed, his hands not only squeezed the whole of each breast but also tweaked her nipples. She gasped and covered his hands with hers, holding them tightly to her.

"Don't stop," she whispered. "No fucking. We can't fuck, but don't stop."

With a nod, he removed a hand from a breast and placed it at the nape of her neck to pull her mouth to his. He kissed her as she'd asked, tasted her, and slowly explored her mouth with his lips and tongue, the kiss becoming the most romantic kiss she'd ever experienced. The sensation of her naked breasts pressed against his strong, bare chest thrilled her beyond description.

He was naked, but she wasn't, so when the kiss ended, she peeled off her panties. He helped. When she rolled over on top of him, his turgid cock, poked at her, throbbed against her, but she ignored it. She wanted to kiss him again while she was naked and he was naked with their bodies pressed firmly together all up and down their lengths.

His tongue plunged into mouth. Romance was quickly fading as the heat of their passion increased. They moaned with pleasure, and squirmed against each other, forcing skin to touch skin. He felt so strong under her, so utterly male, and his hands roamed over her body, touching her everywhere they could reach. He rolled her to his side, and nuzzled her neck, his warm breath creating chills that ran up and down her spine. And he tasted her neck, and lower, raining soft kisses across her upper chest, and lower and lower. When his lips kissed a nipple, she moaned, and when he sucked it into his mouth, she groaned. This was what she wanted. She didn't want revenge; she wanted his love.

While his lips and tongue explored her breasts, her fingers explored his erection. It was so long! Surely it wouldn't fit within her. But she would try to take it; when she was ready, when it was the perfect time, she'd try desperately to take every fraction of an inch of the wondrous organ inside her. She ran her palm over the end of it, and her hand came away wet. When she pulled her hand to her mouth and licked, his eyes widened.

Until then, his hands had roamed without purpose, caressing various surfaces of her hot body, setting off nerve endings here and there, but now one of them zeroed in on the throbbing, wet heat between her legs. She opened herself to him when the palm of his hand moved up an inner thigh. She wanted him to touch her, wanted his fingers on her cunt, and he satisfied that want, which only created new ones.

"Oh, David! Yes!" she exclaimed in a loud whisper.

When his fingers slipped between her crease, and the pad of one finger found her entrance, she rotated her hips and the finger slid inside her. The upper part of his hand crushed her clitoris, and she climaxed. She grabbed his hand with both of hers, and cried out, but he muffled the sound with his mouth.

She took a consciousness trip of her own then. The world around her fell away. Her consciousness existed for only one purpose - to FEEL! The exquisite sensations rippling through her body intensified, becoming stronger and stronger. She went beyond her normal peak and kept going! Was she dying? No human could bear such intense rapture and still live, but she lived, continued to FEEL, and finally all the sensations peaked at once. Every part of her body shuddered and shivered as the rapture overwhelmed her, and her consciousness became so blissful it fled. She watched a black void descend as if in slow motion until she experienced only the absence of light.

She didn't know how long the black void held her. While in it's midst, she felt nothing, thought nothing, experienced nothing. When her eyes fluttered open she looked at the face of her brother hovering above her. He wore a tiny smile, and his eyes were still full of lust and love.

"Kiss me again," she whispered.

He gave her a small, soft kiss, just the kind of kiss she wanted. "Where was I? Where did I go?" she asked.

"You passed out for a few seconds, I think."

"Oh." Then she felt his erection against her. It throbbed with demand. She'd taken, but hadn't given, and she felt shamed. While reaching for him, she said, "Roll to your back, please."

Using both hands, she started a slow, smooth stroke up and down his length. He moaned and his hips started to move, just a little at first, but with each stroke, the small thrusts became longer.

He'd been ready for so long he ached, but he wouldn't ache much longer. He could feel his balls start to tighten and lift, and his cock grew, perhaps imperceptibly to the naked eye, but to David the sudden swelling felt massive. He gasped and threw his hips up off the bed as his body went rigid. He clenched his teeth like he had when he was angry, but this time the strain came from pleasure, pleasure that rushed through him in waves, building to a crescendo until the red in front of his eyes exploded into a white light no less bright than the one that transported his consciousness.

He'd become fascinated when his sister had started to stroke his shaft with both dainty hands. He'd observed with avid attention while for the first time in his life someone other than him jacked off his cock, so he'd resisted the force of his orgasm to roll his eyes back in his head when the first massive spurt of his semen flew into the air.

Darla, too, watched the explosion, and she emitted a soft squeak of wonder as it squirted high and then settled back onto his stomach. Her small sound moved his attention from the end of his cock to her astonished expression, and then he became astonished when she dipped her head and encircled the head of his ejaculating shaft with her hot, wet mouth. He groaned mightily, lowered his hips a little and then thrust up through her hands and into her throat when his second explosion went off, not in the air, but into her sucking mouth.

The volume must have been too much for her because she'd risen up off the crown when the third contraction jetted semen into the air. The white stuff didn't travel far because it struck her in the face. The next contraction didn't produce much semen, or the next, and that's when he collapsed back to his bed.

Normally, he'd lie relaxed and concentrate on the fluttering sensations of a dying orgasm, but this time his eyes studied his beautiful sister, the girl who'd just given him the best climax he'd ever experienced. It wasn't the best because it had been the most powerful or most intense or longest lasting. It was the best because he had shared it with Darla. The orgasm hadn't happened in privacy, like all the other climaxes he'd experienced. It happened because a warm and beautiful and caring girl named Darla, his sister, had reached and wrapped her pretty hands around his erection and took his arousal higher and higher until he'd exploded.

"I want to kiss you," she whispered, "but I'm a mess." She was wiping his semen from her face with the backs of her hands. The palms were already covered with his seed.

"Kiss me anyway. I don't mind. I just want you to kiss me."

"Yes!" she exclaimed and quickly mashed her mouth to his.

He encircled her with his arms, and felt her heat and the satiny smoothness of her skin. When the kiss ended, she reluctantly rolled away from him.

"I'll leave now," she said quietly. She didn't want to leave. She wanted to stay in his arms all night long, but she knew if she did, they'd fuck, and they couldn't fuck. She wasn't protected, and she wasn't ready. It took her a while to locate her panties and t-shirt, and she felt his eyes on her as she moved around, which didn't disturb her. He could watch her naked in the flesh anytime he wanted.

At the door to the bathroom, she turned to him. "David, I'm sorry about the payback. I'm not sorry about what we just did. Are you?"

"No."

"I'll want to do it again, not the payback, but the other."

"Yes."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Fifteen minutes later, David's consciousness moved from his body and hovered in Darla's bedroom. Was she asleep? It didn't matter. He'd promised to touch her. He reached and moved her hair from her cheek, and caressed her. Then he gave her a soft kiss on her mouth. Goodnight, he whispered in his mind.

"Goodnight, David," Darla murmured, and squirmed in the sheets, thoroughly content, and she suddenly realized his ghost-like visits wouldn't bother her any more. She wanted him with her, even when he wasn't.


With a shake of her head, Carol groaned. She'd just experienced an "A-hah!" of discovery, suddenly finding the missing piece in the puzzle Darla had presented with her uncharacteristic behavior the day before. Yesterday, Darla was limp, full of despair, possibly on the verge of a breakdown, utterly devastated by David's invasion of her privacy. This morning she was vitalized, so full of energy she couldn't hold still, that is until she her eyes fell on her brother as he walked into her view. Then she turned all soft and feminine, and her eyes glazed over.

Fuck! She's in love with him, or thinks she is, which at her age is the same thing. That's why she was so devastated when David announced he'd been invading her privacy. She's in love with him, and he betrayed her with his secret ability, betrayed her by not telling her and spying on her like a voyeur. What's more, he not only betrayed her, he also physically threw her out of his room, a form of rejection in her mind, and for a teenaged girl in love for the first time, rejection is more powerful than betrayal. Darla's mercurial temper fought an all out battle with the loss she felt from his rejection, combined with his betrayal and invasion of her privacy, and in the end, she couldn't act, couldn't sustain her anger, could only curl up into a ball and sob.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.