Perfect - Cover

Perfect

Copyright© 2002 by OrcRist747

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What is worse than anything even torture - betrayal. It can leave one blind to the beauty and perfection that should be obvious. This is a story about one young man who is brought back from despair by the love he had always sought.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Cheating   Group Sex   First   Slow   School  

How could she do this to him? She had him completely; he may not realize it but he loves her. Surely she could see that. Damn her! Damn her for ever laying eyes on him! If only I had realized that all he needed was for someone to pull him in, if only I had attacked him like she did. One look at his eyes and she was after him; the damn hussy! She couldn't be happy with just him though; she couldn't understand that he needed to take care of his education first. Damn her!

And now what do I tell him. Do I say, "Give her another chance, you obviously love her," or do I tell him to let her go to hell. If he takes her back she'll just do it again, how could he trust her. But letting her go is obviously tearing him apart.

If only I could... well why not? I've been waiting for him to ask me out since a week after I first met him. And I'm my own woman! The hell with what the family thinks. Besides, he's a nice Muslim boy, they couldn't object to a serious relationship on anything but impropriety and they need not know everything.

And you know what; that bitch doesn't deserve him anyway; all she'll do is hurt him again. God help me but...


She had been rocking him for almost half an hour when she made her decision. Shamshaire, by then had stopped sobbing, and was simply clinging to her. He felt wonderful in her arms, safe and warm, he knew he could always turn to her. She shifted her body slightly, but Shamshaire didn't move, he just kept his eyes shut and basked in her warmth. He barely realized it when her left arm, which had been around him, left his back.

Leila, with her left hand under his chin, tilted Shamshaire's face upwards and lowered her lips to his mouth. She pressed them against his lips and softly forced her tongue into his mouth. He reacted automatically, without thinking, and they reveled in the feelings each gave the other. Their hands began to roam their bodies and passion was ignited. Then suddenly Shamshaire stiffened and pulled away, holding a startled Leila by the shoulders.

"No. This isn't right," Shamshaire said, looking Leila in the eyes, "What about your family! I of all people understand that the honor of a family is in the keeping of its daughters! You have to understand this just can't be right now. I have too much on my mind! Too much!"

He turned to leave and Leila followed him out to the front of the house.

"Just don't go back to her damn it! She doesn't deserve you!" Leila shouted after him but he was not listening. Not even realizing that he was still without a shirt, he got in his car and for the second time that day drove off without any clue as to where he was going. She turned back inside, shutting the door, and as she walked back to her room she thought, 'I, I've scared him, I just hope not back to her... '

He just drove, from one street to another; he passed the lab and almost turned onto Cyclotron Road but decided against it. How would he explain his lack of a shirt to his boss? Finally without really knowing how, he made it up to Grizzly point, way up The Hill. He stopped at a vista point and parked. The spot offered a gorgeous view of the bay and across it San Francisco. It was evening by now, and in some place the lights had come on. Below him, he could see Campanile was already lit up. He remembered how on the last Halloween someone had stuck a giant pumpkin on the top of it. The University had to get a crane and several men to clean it off. To the north he could make out Albany and beyond. To the south were Oakland, Richmond, and Emeryville with its new high rise offices that had lights on the perimeter. The sun was low but being May, the sunset was still a couple hours off. Shamshaire looked over the bay into The City. The Transamerica building was silhouetted against the evening sky, and Coit tower could just barely be made out in front of the Golden Gate and beyond that the open sea. Ah, the sea, Shamshaire had been sailing several times and every time he saw open water it called to him. It did so now especially.

'To just sail off, chasing the forever setting sun; that would be fine. To hell with people. People betray, people lie, people cheat, but the sea doesn't lie. Oh, it'll play games with you, and if you aren't paying attention it will cast you down cruelly. Yet you can't fault it, that is its nature, and it never claimed to be docile, despite its name. Oh, to just sail off, ' he thought, 'And to leave everything behind.'

Shamshaire often came up here to think, but tonight that was the last thing he wanted to do. So shaking himself out of his day dream, he got his cell phone out and dialed his wildest friend, Dan "Wildebeest" McCarrey.

"Hey Beastie!"

"Eeyyy Leo, what's up."

"Hey bud I wanted to know who's having a party tonight. I feel like lettin' the lead out!"

"Whoa, Shamshaire wants to party? The devil must be putting on ice skates! What kind of party do you want dude? There is a film festival at the APFA, TAU House is having a bash, and Theta Epsilon Lambda is having there spring Luau."

"First of all Dan hell is-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know hell is cold! I read the damn thing too, okay. And it wasn't that good! Now tell me where you'll be."

"Well, you tell me where you think there will be the most girls."

"What about Kay?"

"Don't ask. I need to get my mind off of her, and others..."

"I am not sure I know what you are talking about but I am gonna be at Chez. They are having a thing to celebrate the end of the year. A lot of freshman and new admits are gonna be there."

"Sounds good when do they start?"

"Well, let's see. It's about six right now so they start in an hour. But you know how it goes; the real action doesn't start till about nine at the earliest."

"Aahh shit that's two hours what do I do till then?"

"How 'bout you come by and we smoke a bowl, you know some mellow stuff, it'll just give us a soft buzz and wear off by the time we get to Chez."

"C'mon dude you know I don't do that shit."

"Yeah, sure. I also know that you don't cheat on your girls. Don't ask about Kay you say? I may be partier but I'm not stupid; I did get into this school on academics you know. Now whatever the fuck happened between you two is none of my business unless you decide to tell me, but I know that a good smoke will make you feel much better."

"Well, we'll see. I'm gonna come over anyway. I need a shirt to wear."

"Now you're really confusing me."

"Don't ask."

"Whatever, sure you can borrow a shirt, buuuut... you have to take at least one hit."

"Yeah, okay. I'll be there soon."

Shamshaire hung up and then dialed another number.

"Hi mom?"

"When are you coming home Shairu, its going to be dark soon."

"Hm, well, that's what I wanted to talk about. I was studying with Dan, you know the AstroPhys major with the crazy hair."

"Oh, the one who looks like a hippie." Shamshaire laughed at that comment because of how true it was.

"Yeah, that's him. He invited me to a party he is going to. I might be out pretty late and if I don't feel like driving I'll crash at his place."

"Okay, that's fine, but be careful, you know I worry about you at these parties. Young people do the stupidest things."

"Don't worry so much. I won't pull any stunts."

"Fine then, but make sure to call us in the morning as soon as you get up, okay."

"Sure thing, love you."

"You to babe, bye"

'Well, here I go. I'll drown my sorrows in some strange girl's arms. Oh well, better than going home and crying myself to bed, ' he thought to himself.

So Shamshaire headed down to Dan's apartment. He, like Leila, lived on the south side of campus. His parents had money though, so he had a one bedroom apartementall to himself, which was good because few people could have lived with his smoking and drinking. When Shamshaire got there Dan had his bong ready to go and a clean shirt both waiting for his friend.

Shamshaire had experimented a bit in high school, so he was a stranger to pot, but he hadn't had any in almost two years. After his first hit, Dan convinced him to have another, and pretty soon both were relaxed into mellow highs and Shamshaire was telling Dan everything.

"Whoa man. This is some heavy shit; finding out Kaylin is cheating and Leila coming on to you in the same day."

"Yeah, you can't say anything though. Especially about Leila, her reputation has to stay clean."

"Yo man, I know how to keep my trap shut." And Shamshaire knew he did; Dan had access to nearly every type of contraband in the East Bay because he could be trusted.

"So what you doin' about Kay? I say you dump her and give Leila a shot. You know she's had a crush on you for over a year."

"I knew she was interested, but not this much. And anyway, she's the kind you marry not have fun with. I couldn't pressure her; it'd fuck up everything. I could never look her in the eyes again."

"But she came onto you."

"Maybe she was just trying to make me forget about Kay for awhile."

"That ain't like her."

"Yeah, hey after the party can I crash here?"

"No prob. Hey let's check out TAU before goin over to Chez. I want to say hi to a couple people."

"You mean you have to drop some shit off, eh. Sure what time is it?"

"'Bout quarter past eight and yeah that's what I mean. Man I hang out with you too much, you know my mind."

"Okay, lets walk up there. It's not far, and I don't want to deal with parking or driving while I still have a buzz."

"Sure."

They left and walked out and up to Piedmont where they took a left to go North and finally arrived at TAU house. TAU house was one of Berkeley's many student co-op housing facilities. It was one of the nicer ones though, being clean, and relatively mild in the way of co-op parties. This was their final party before graduation parties started and there were not too many people there but still a good hundred-fifty guests at least. When they walked in they were greeted by someone Dan knew and shown where the drinks and dancing was, then they were left to themselves. Dan went off to see his clients after he and Shamshaire agreed to meet back at the drinks in twenty minutes.

Shamshaire wandered around, stopping to chat with a few people he knew, and was waiting for Dan when he saw Derrick getting a drink. Whether it was the pot, the atmosphere or simply his rage, Shamshaire did something he had never done before in his life - he started a fight.

Walking up to Derrick Shamshaire tapped him on the shoulder and when he turned he deck him. A full roundhouse to his jaw struck Derrick and he fell backwards, barely missing the drink table, but spilling his own, and hit the ground.

"I'll teach you to make moves on my girl you dirty mother fucker!" Screamed Shamshaire as he went down and grabbed Derrick by his shirt. Then he reared back and hit him again. By now the other partiers had realized they had a fight on their hands and a couple, one of them a house member, moved in to separate the two.

Dan got there just as Shamshaire was being pulled off a dazed and in pain Derrick, and thinking they were trying something with Shamshaire he yelled, "Hey let go of him damn it! That's my boy!"

"I'm gonna kill that mother fucker!" Screamed Shamshaire as he struggled

"Fuck you Dan," yelled the house member (Shamshaire swore Dan knew everybody), "This asshole started shit with the dude on the floor. Get him the fuck outta here before some idiot calls the cops." By now several house members had arrived and were helping to restrain a maddened Shamshaire.

"Man fuck you!" Retorted Dan, "Let him go and we'll jet! Leo! Fuck man, quit fightin' em!"

"Lemme go! I won't go after the fuck," shouted Shamshaire. The TAU house members released him, but stayed between him and Derrick. He went to Dan who was standing near the door but just before leaving he shouted "If I see your face again mother fucker you'll never wake up!" pointing accusingly at the still dazed and bloodied Derrick. Dan grabbed his arm and dragged him out the door though, before he could aggravate himself too much again.

Once they were outside, they walked quickly back to Dan's apartment. There Dan picked up his favorite pipe and another bag of weed. Shamshaire had not said a word since leaving the TAU house party and Dan didn't press him; he knew that Shamshaire was not completely in his right mind and didn't want to drag him down any further.

They got in Shamshaire's car, a full-cab, short bed, black truck, and headed out to Chez. The trip was short but on the way Shamshaire let Dan know the reason he had attacked Derrick and who Derrick was. Dan simply accepted it as something that needed to be done. Regardless of what happened with Kaylin, Shamshaire had at least maintained his honor by paying Derrick his due.

Chez was a large building near the southwest part of Campus. It had more than twice the number of residents as TAU and the parties were also proportionately large. Tonight was their annual drink theme party. What that meant was that one whole wing of the co-op was had each of its rooms dedicated to a specific drink or family of drinks. The rest of the house was a combination of dancing, drinking, drugs, and there were of course several rooms dedicated to the carnal pleasures that are so much more fun with a bit of a buzz.

The two friends entered and were given a quick tour of the party and then like before, were left to themselves. They found a hotbox (a room without any ventilation so that the pot smoke could completely surround the occupants) and lit up a bowl. By the time they had a good buzz going it was nine-thirty and both Shamshaire and Dan decided they were thirsty. Walking around, they found "The Beer Room," one of the larger rooms in which there four kegs and many bottles of micro brew to be sampled. Somebody by the door gave them each a beer. Dan giving Shamshaire a perplexed look said, "Hey man I thought you didn't drink?"

Shamshaire looked at the open bottle for a moment as if contemplating it and then gulped the whole thing down in one draught.

"I do tonight," he said throwing the bottle against the wall, "Now where the fuck is the hard stuff; I don't want to wake up till Monday!"

"Woohooo!" whooped Dan, "We gonna GO! tonight!"

So the two friends left and found a room more to Shamshaire's taste. "The Royal Room" contained a selection of Scotch, Whiskey, Bourbon, and Cognac, and each had to pay ten dollars as a cover charge, but once inside drinks were unlimited. Shamshaire grabbed a bottle of Johnny Walker and threw himself into a beanbag chair as Dan sat against a wall with some Jack Daniel's.

Taking a draught of his bottle Shamshaire asked Dan, "So where are the freshmen, bud? I wanna bag one of them and a new admit, tonight."

"Whoa there, by the time you finish that bottle you'll barely be able to stand up let alone get it up," replied Dan with a chuckle.

"Man fuck you! If you won't help me I'll just go find'em on my own."

"Hold up now. I didn't say I wouldn't help, after all, I want a piece of ass tonight too."

"Alright then lets go," said Shamshaire as he got up. And Dan agreed. As the two were leaving the room the barkeep, who was actually just a house member in charge of the liquor in that room, yelled at the two, "Hey you can't take those bottles outta here."

"You gonna stop me mutha fucka!" Shamshaire yelled back as he turned around. His eyes were coal once again, the fury he had felt hours earlier at the sight of Derrick not completely forgotten. The barkeep was not stupid, he saw a well built, half drunk, and obviously angry man glaring at him, so he backed off shaking his head and let the two friends leave.

Dan and Shamshaire went back to the hotbox room, and asked a couple of good looking girls to join them. The girls, one a blonde with sky blue eyes and a decent figure, the other a busty redhead with a slightly pronounced ass, accepted the invitation since Dan was supplying the pot. They all chatted each other up and the boys learned that the Redhead was named Toby and the blonde was called Terry. As the boys had hoped the girls were just finishing their freshmen year at Cal and this was their first party at Chez.

Dan being his devious self pulled out a different bag of weed. This new stash was his favorite. It was strong and mellow; it never led to hallucinations or paranoia but completely relaxed and opened up the user. He put this into one of the pipes lying on the floor and handed it to the girls while he and Shamshaire lit up weaker stuff. As all four had already had plenty to drink, and the boys shared their liquor with the girls, the group was buzzed within half an hour and the boys had started their attempts to whisk the girls off to a "more private" part of the party. Succeeding after another bowl and a couple of beers, the foursome moved off to find one of the reserved rooms.

At Chez there were no do not disturb signs, so when couples or more wanted some privacy they simply hung the girl's bra out on the door knob. After skipping several occupied rooms the group found one that was empty and entered.

There was little pretense among them. They all knew why they were there and what they wanted. It was not a time for slow seduction or sweet words, so they all stripped to their socks quickly and were on each other. Dan nearly threw Terry onto the bed as Toby lay down on the carpet and pulled Shamshaire to her. Dan diving between Terry's legs started eating her. Being drunk and high he was not exactly coordinated but Terry's intoxication magnified her sensations and she was soon near climax anyway. Shamshaire did not have the same luck with Toby. He had almost fallen on her and in his state barely managed to get a tit in his mouth. Hearing Terry's moans and Toby's frustrated sighs decided him to get between his sex partner's legs. Even though he was farther gone than Dan, Shamshaire's innate ability to please women, having been cultivated by his girlfriends, namely Kaylin of late, allowed him to warm up Toby very quickly. Soon the two girls were moaning loudly and eventually came nearly simultaneously. Terry was a relatively had a relatively calm orgasm. She seemed to just slide into her climax and then slide out again with only a low grown. Toby however, was wild. Shamshaire, having gotten his act together, had two fingers in her and his mouth locked on her clit. When she burst fluid gushed past Shamshaire's fingers and onto the carpet and her hips nearly threw him backwards because she bucked so violently against his mouth.

Having taken care of his girl at least once Dan was ready to go. So removing his head from Terry pussy, he yelled at Shamshaire, "Yo Leo, you got any rubbers?"

"FUCK!" Terry and Shamshaire screamed in unision.

"Damn it Dan," Shamshaire yelled at his friend, "What the fuck're you thinking forgetting the rubbers. Get yer damn pants on and go get a couple!"

"You only need enough for yourself Danny-boy," said Toby, "I'm on the pill."

"Then what am I waiting for?" Quipped Shamshaire.

As Dan got his pants on and left grumbling, Shamshaire entered Toby. He was slow at first, adjusting to the feel of a new pussy, after having been with Kaylin for so long. But his pent up rage and lust soon took over and he was slamming hard into Toby who just lay there grunting with Shamshaire's every thrust.

Dan got back quickly; apparently someone had had the foresight to leave condoms in the bathrooms. He dropped his pants again, and after hastily putting on one of the condoms, climbed onto the bed between Terry's legs. He, like Shamshaire got in quickly was soon on a steady pace.

Toby got louder as she got closer to release. She was on her back and Shamshaire was pounding into her but was supporting himself on his arms and not her body. Toby wanted him deeper and harder so she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close. She had been digging into his chest with her hands but now she dropped one to a breast and the other to her clit. Flicking, rubbing, and pinching the sensitive nub, she suddenly tensed under Shamshaire, let out a scream and then went limp.

Shamshaire, had not cum, and was still pounding away when Toby came back.

"Sham, shaire. Stop, stop," she pleaded, "I can't take any more, I gotta sleep." "Fuck! I haven't gone!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.