Adventures of Diana and Mike: The Gardener - Cover

Adventures of Diana and Mike: The Gardener

by Mistress Diana

Copyright© 2002 by Mistress Diana

Erotica Sex Story: Diana house-sits for a friend and meets the gardener. Mike joins her as they use this very hot lady for some outdoor fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   .

A good friend of mine was going out of town for a month and she asked me if I would stop by her house every few days to get the mail and check on it. I didn't even hesitate in answering because she had such a lovely house. I loved to hang out in her garden as well.

Saturday morning found me, coffee in hand, looking out at her garden and wondering how she could leave it for a whole month. I also wondered how it looked so good even though she wasn't there. I opened the back door and slipped outside.

The heady aroma of hydrangeas was the first thing I noticed. It washed over me as I walked down the grassy path. I breathed in several times and almost felt giddy from the smell. I took a quick tour around and marveled at the abundance of flowers and greenery. It was stunning, actually.

When I got back to the house, I could hear water running outside. I looked around for the source of it. I saw a hose stretched out on the grass and followed it until the end. A slender hand held the end of the hose. I looked up and saw the most gorgeous creature watering the rose bushes. She was a petite Latino woman with long, dark hair. Even though she was short, she had generous curves. My eyes took in this sight for a full minute before she noticed me.

She let out a short gasp of surprise when she saw me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," I said, stepping out of the shadows.

"I didn't think anyone would be here," she said, recovering.

"Oh, Justine asked me to stop by and check the house while she was gone."

I smiled and discreetly looked at her full soft breasts pushing against her t-shirt.

"My name is Diana," I said. "Are you the gardener responsible for this beautiful scenery?"

She blushed slightly and shut off the water.

"I'm Rose and yes, I try to keep it looking great. Although Justine did most of the work."

"A gardener named Rose... interesting..."

We both laughed.

"Do you mind if I watch?" I asked as I followed her around.

"Not at all. I don't have too much to do."

She bent down to pluck a few weeds and my mouth went dry at the sight of her round ass. I was really being bad that day.

We made small talk for a bit as she watered, clipped and weeded. I found out she was divorced, mid-thirties and gardening full time for a few different houses. She really liked her job.

"What about you?" she asked.

"Um, well... I'm a part time herbologist. I help people live better lives naturally," I said, laughing.

"Oh, that sounds interesting. What else do you do?"

I looked up at her. "I'm a dominatrix."

She frowned. "What's that?"

"You don't know?"

She shook her head.

"I, uh, it's a sexual thing actually. I like to dominate people and make them submit to me."

Her eyes widened a bit, as she looked at me in a whole new light.

"You make men do whatever you want? Like serve you?"

"Well, not men. Just women."

She quickly looked away and started trimming furiously.

"So you're a lesbian?" she asked quietly.

"No, I'm not. I have a boyfriend. I'm bisexual."

She fumbled a little with the clippers just then.

"Be careful," I said gently.

She set the clippers aside and started to pick up the dead pieces of the rosebush.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" I asked.

She was silent for a minute and I realized I probably had gone too far. I stood up and figured it was time to go.

"Once, but..."

Her long hair was covering her face as she gathered the debris into a pile.

"But, we didn't do anything... just kissed. It was a long time ago."

"I see. Well, I didn't mean to intrude. I probably should get going and let you finish up."

She stood up and her dark eyes regarded me. For a minute time stood still as I looked at her and took in the sight of her loveliness.

"You're beautiful, Rose," I whispered. "I can't take my eyes off you..."

She blushed again and lowered her eyes. At that moment she was the picture of submissiveness. I forgot everything else and took a step towards her and lifted her chin in my hand.

Our eyes met and I instinctively leaned in to kiss her. When my lips met hers, I could feel the heat of her. She was burning with desire. I firmly held her arms as my mouth crushed hers and forced it open. My tongue was eager to taste her and her mouth was just as eager for me. She opened herself up for me let my tongue snake into her wetness. I felt her shudder.

My hands slid behind her back and down to her ripe ass. I pressed into her firm flesh and moved her body closer to mine. The instant her breasts touched mine I felt the warmth spread throughout my body and my pussy began to throb. I broke the kiss and pulled away. We were both breathing hard.

"Oh please, Diana, don't stop," she gasped.

"No, that's enough for now."

I looked at the hard points of her nipples pushing through her bra and t-shirt.

"I want you, Rose, but not now and not this way."

"But... how? When?"

"I want to dominate you - I know you would like it. When are you due back here?"

"Tuesday."

"Ok, then. Are you willing to submit to me?"

She nodded and I saw the passion in her eyes. I definitely woke something up. I reached out my hand and stroked her hair and pulled her close to me again for a quick kiss.

"When I see you on Tuesday you are to address me as Mistress, understood?"

"Yes," she murmured. My face was buried in her hair.

"I promise that you will not feel any unnecessary pain, but it may get uncomfortable at times. If you want to stop at any time, just tell me."

"I will."

"Good."

I licked her earlobe softly before pulling away.

"One last thing - no bra and panties and make sure your pussy is shaved."

And with that I turned and walked away.

I told Mike what I was going to do on Tuesday and he agreed to leave work early and meet me at Justine's. His eyes lit up when I described to him what I had in mind for our little slut. I didn't tell her that Mike would be joining us, but I had a feeling she wouldn't mind. In fact, by the time we were done, she'd be begging to be fucked.

I showed up on Tuesday with my bag of tricks and found Rose in the garden waiting. She was sitting on the stone bench in the middle of the garden. When she saw me, her eyes lit up and she smiled.

"Hello, Diana," she said.

I looked at her sternly. "That's Mistress to you, slut."

Her face fell a bit as she realized that I was dead serious about what I was and what we were going to do.

"Sorry, Mistress," she said softly.

"Kneel before me."

She got down on her knees and lowered her head.

"Did you do as I asked?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And what was that?"

"I didn't wear any bra or panties."

"And?"

She hesitated for a second. "I-I shaved my pussy."

"Good girl. Now stand up."

She stood before me and I could clearly see her dark nipples through her blouse. I couldn't wait to suck them into my mouth, but first it was time to show her who was in charge.

I led her over to the old clothesline in the corner of the yard and got a piece of rope from my bag.

"Hold out your hands for me," I said.

She held them out and I bound them tightly and raised them over her head. I secured her hands to the metal pole that held one end of the clothesline. I pulled the rope hard so that she had to stand on her toes. She would be uncomfortable, but not too much. Next I took out my favorite ball gag and strapped that to her head. Her eyes went very wide as I did this, but I assured her that it would be all right. Lastly I blindfolded her. I could tell she definitely wasn't expecting that.

As I was standing there admiring my work, Mike entered the yard. I smiled at him as he took in the sight before me.

"Oh my, she looks lovely," he said before giving me a kiss.

"Yes, she does."

We gazed at our pretty slut bound before us. At the sound of Mike's voice, she had tensed up a bit, not expecting someone else to be joining us.

I got the garden hose and turned it on.

"I think she needs to cool off," I said casually.

Mike laughed and I turned the hose onto Rose. She squealed behind her gag and squirmed as the cold water soaked her. She twisted and tried to avoid it, but it was no use. In a few minutes she was drenched. I shut off the hose and went over to her.

Her dark nipples were hard as rocks and we could see them clearly through her blouse. I flicked my thumb over one and she squirmed again.

"Mmm, nice tits," Mike said as he squeezed the other one. He lowered his head to her breast and began to suck her nipple through the wet fabric. Rose moaned behind her gag but didn't try to move away.

"She likes it," I said.

Mike bit down on her nipple and there was a muffled scream.

"She didn't like that," he said, laughing.

I unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her ripe tits for us. We both admired the firmness and the dark color of her nipples. I pushed the fabric aside and cupped both mounds in my hands.

"Oh yes, very nice. We'll have to tie these babies up."

I got another rope and began to bind her breasts tightly. This caused them to stick out even more. I knew that a few minutes of this and they would be extremely sensitive. Her nipples began to flatten out a bit.

Next I unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her thighs and pulled them off. Her newly shaved pussy was exposed to us. I smiled and stepped behind her to get a look at her ass. It was heavenly and I knew I would enjoy whipping it. But first, I wanted to prepare it. I got a butt plug and lubed it heavily before pushing it into her tight hole. She winced and pulled away, but I was able to get it into her.

"This slut looks great, Diana, I can't wait to use her," Mike said. I could see his cock getting hard through his jeans and I smiled.

"I think she needs a little discipline, don't you?"

"Definitely."

I got my leather whip out stood in front of Rose.

"Ok, slut. Remember, if you want to stop, you just tell us, understand?"

She nodded.

"Are you ready to stop?"

She shook her head back and forth.

"Ok... here goes."

I took the whip and began to lightly swat her bound breasts. She screamed behind the gag and thrashed around. I struck her again and again until there were red marks on her tits before moving to her stomach and thighs. I was going easy on her, but her screams didn't stop until I did.

"Shall I stop now?" I asked.

Again she shook her head.

"Wow, what a pain slut," Mike laughed.

"Yup," I answered. "But we'll give her a rest."

I was feeling incredible turned on and I suddenly wanted to be naked. It was a hot afternoon and I was beginning to sweat. I shed my clothes and went over to Mike. His shirt was off and the sweat made his tanned skin shiny. He pulled me close to him and kissed my roughly.

"I need you inside me," I gasped between kisses. "I'm so turned on..."

"Wow, you usually wait," he said pulling away from me.

"I know, but she's making me so fucking horny," I laughed.

"Mmmm... well, I'm not complaining. How do you want it?"

I had an idea.

"Fuck me from behind - nice and hard, baby. I'm going to hold on to our slut while you do it."

I bent over and grabbed Rose's hips so my face was just below her gorgeous tits. She jumped a little in surprise but didn't try to move away. Mike got behind me and freed his cock from his pants and placed it at the entrance to my pussy.

"Yeah, now fuck me," I groaned. "Make me cum hard."

He pushed his cock into me quickly and I cried out at the force. I held onto Rose tightly as he began to pound my sopping cunt.

"Fuck you're wet, Diana..."

"Yesssss... so wet for you, baby."

I spread my legs wide urging him to go deeper and faster. My head was pushing into Rose's belly and I could smell the sweet smell of her sex. I smiled, as I knew the sounds of our fucking were turning her on.

"You like this slut?" I whispered to her.

I heard a moan come from behind the gag and I smiled. I lifted my head and found one overly sensitive nipple and sucked it into my mouth. My tongue ran circles around the tender nub until it was rock hard again. Rose squirmed and I could hear moaning deep in her throat.

Mike pumped away and I suddenly felt myself get really close. I wanted it to go forever, but I was too far-gone. I lifted my head from Rose's breast and looked back at him.

"Oh fuck, Mike, I'm gonna cum..."

"Oh yeah, cum for me, baby - let me feel it."

At that instant the world went a little hazy as the orgasm exploded deep inside me. I held onto Rose as my body convulsed and shook with the force of it. I cried out and slumped down to the ground. In a daze I felt Mike's cock slide out of me and fell to the cool wet grass panting.

"Geez, Diana... are you ok?"

I was smiling from such a great orgasm.

"Fuck yeah. I'm fine," I said getting up.

Mike helped me get to my feet and I felt a bit light-headed. I looked down at Mike's hardness and saw my juices coating it.

"I'm sorry - you didn't cum, did you?"

He laughed. "That's ok, I think I'll survive for now."

I went over to our slut and began to untie her from the clothesline. I removed the ropes from her bound breasts, as they were very dark from the blood that had been trapped there. I also removed her wet blouse and her ball gag. I then retied her hands behind her back and pushed her to her knees. The blindfold was still on.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.