Ample Patient
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2002 by JackBro

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Receptionist in a Doctor's offices gets to pose as a nurse to an amply endowed patient.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Exhibitionism   Size   Doctor/Nurse  

"By the sound of your breathing, I can tell that you haven't," Roger of course is right. "I bet you would change your mind if you had to try to accommodate the thing."

My hand shakes even more. My heart races. What is he doing? Is he actually inviting me to experience him?

"Perhaps I should allow you to try," I gasp at his words. "Of course, it would have to be from a purely medical perspective," He adds. "I'm thinking about fucking you in order to get your professional opinion of my size and your opinion of the potential operation."

I can't believe the words I hear him speak. I feel as though I am in a dream.

"Of course, it would be only to get your professional medical opinion," He emphases. "It would be like an experiment and wouldn't be done for pleasure, although I am certain you would feel a great deal of pleasure, provided I could split your cunt far enough to accept me."

His giant cock feels even longer at the sound of this suggestion. It seems to have become more ridged and I must hold tighter to keep it pointed straight up. I think he makes me an offer, but I'm not totally sure. I'm not sure of anything anymore. This is too unbelievable to be true.

"Well Martha?" Roger questions. "Do you think you might be interested, like maybe after we are done here?"

Now I know for certain! He really does want to fuck me! I can't believe what is happening.

"Well Martha?" He questions again.

I nod my head and then I shake it back and forth. I don't know! This is too much for me. I hold within my fingers the 12-inch organ of the most magnificent stud male I have ever met, and now he offers to use it on me.

"I better go to see what's keeping her," I have to let go of his cock. It is too much for me. As I turn to leave, I hear the big thing slap across his stomach.


"Well, it's about time," Susan chastises me when I enter. "Hurry up and undress!"

She gathers up her papers from the table and places them on the counter. I am not certain if I heard her correctly.

"Well Martha!" She repeats herself. "Get those clothes off."

"But I was waiting for you," I tell her. "I thought you were supposed to come back into the exam room."

"That was just a ruse," She answers. "I hope you didn't mind holding up his erection?"

I blush with embarrassment.

"That's what I thought," Susan knows my answer. "Now hurry up and take off the rest of your clothing. We don't have a whole lot of time."

I find myself undoing the buckle of my slacks, although I'm not sure why. "Why am I undressing?" I ask.

"Well, you do want him, don't you?" Susan speaks the obvious. "I know he wants you! I can tell by his cock! And I think you want him too."

I suppose I do. I mean any woman would! A woman would have to be insane not to want Roger - or else a lesbian.

My slacks slip down off my waist, and then I sit down to take off my shoes and socks. "How much?" I ask. "How much am I supposed to take off?"

"Everything!" Susan speaks without emotion.

"Everything?" I question.

"Yes everything! And hurry it up!"

I stand back up in only a bra and panty. I pause, still unsure why I am undressing. I don't know what she has in mind.

"Trust me!" She sees my reluctance. "Take it all off. You will soon understand completely."

I do what she says, although I still don't know why. I slip down my panty, and then I unsnap my bra. The last time I undressed in Susan's exam room was as a patient.

"Oh, he's going to love them," Susan looks down upon my big tits. "He's going to absolutely love them."

It feels strange to hear another woman compliment me on my boobs. I briefly consider covering them with my hands or turning away out of shame, but then realize Susan has seen plenty of tits before. She's seen more tits than most women will ever see.

Then I think about her words. I think of her interesting use of the word, "him." The sound gives me a twinge of erotic excitement. I wonder what it means. I wonder if it is a hint of things to come.

"Now just sit up on the exam table," She turns her eyes away and instructs next.

I start to sit.

"Not there," She counters. "Over hear, on the end." She points.

I stand back up again and move. I sit my bare rear down on the far end of the table.

"And now lie straight back."

Susan helps me. She takes me by the shoulders and gently leans me back.

"What's this for?" I question.

"You'll see in a moment," She sooths me.

I soon find myself lying with my back on the table and my legs dangling over the side. I instinctively try to wiggle myself further up onto the table, but Susan won't allow it. With little warning, I feel her on my ankles. She grabs them and stops me. She gently pulls up my ankles and places them in the stirrups.

"Oh my God!" I cry out. I forgot about the stirrups. They make me grow nervous. I suddenly find myself with my legs spread open and my ankles held up high. "What is this?" I have to question.

She is not done yet. Silently, Susan first adjusts the stirrups. She loosens the knob just below the stirrup to lift my ankle higher. And then she loosens the knob at the base of the table to spread my legs apart further. First one leg and then the other, I find myself naked, vulnerable, with my legs spread up, open, and wide.

I could get up. I suppose I could jump off the table at any time. Nothing holds me down, yet I take no action. I'm not sure what it is, but I think it is the anticipation that holds me down. The thrill keeps me in place. I don't know exactly what Susan has planned, but I know it will be good.

"Oh, he's going to absolutely love it!" She steps back to admire my predicament. "Oh, when he sees those big tits of yours! And then when he sees that tight cunt! He's going to absolutely love it. Roger is going to ravish you!"

"What!" I start to rise up out of shock.

"Oh, don't worry!" She pushes my shoulders back down. "Don't worry Martha! This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"I, I..." I can't speak.

"Just think about it," She tries to calm me. "Just think about it Martha! You are soon going to get what every woman wants! You are soon going to get the best fuck of your life!"

My eyes grow wide. My mouth hangs open. I am in shock. I can't believe the words I have just heard uttered from Susan's mouth. I think I even let out a moan.

Susan responds with just a laugh. "Come on Martha, I know you want it! I could tell when you first showed up back at my office. You want Roger to fuck you. You want him to fuck out your brains!"

I can't speak. I can't do anything. I just stay laying on the exam table wide eyed and open mouthed. I can't believe what is happening.

"Have fun!" She pats me on the forehead and leaves the room.


Susan leaves me lying in Exam Room 2. I am left totally naked and totally vulnerable. I do not wear a single stitch of clothing anywhere on my body. My big tits lay completely exposed. So does my pussy. Even worse, just before she left, Susan rotated the table around so my gaping cunt now points at the door. It will be the first thing he sees when he enters.

I feel incredibly aroused and fantastically embarrassed as I listen for him. Susan has left, I know. She told me. There is only Roger and myself. I hear him first walking around in the next room, and then I hear him outside in the hallway.

"Hello!" He calls out. "Anyone here?" He questions. "I could use some clothing in here!"

I remember that Susan took his clothing. She put it in the wastebasket. I see my clothing lies on top of it. I realize he walks around the office in the nude.

"Doctor?" He questions. "Nurse Martha!"

The sound of my name makes me jump. I am surprised he remembers it, but then I think of my tits and the reason he remembers. I realize Susan is right. He is really going to love my tits.

I stop breathing. I hear footsteps outside. They sound like bare feet, walking past the door. The only thing I can think about is a picture of him walking by the door naked, bare, with his great big 12-inch cock pointed out at attention.

He walks past the door and in the direction of the bathrooms. The sound of footsteps gets lighter and then they go away, but then I hear the sound of a squeaking door. I realize he is checking the bathrooms. I picture him opening the door of the bathroom and calling out for the Doctor and me. The sound of my own name again makes me jump.

I know it will only be a matter of time before he enters. First he will search for the Doctor and me, and then he will start to search for the clothing he wore on the way in. He will need his clothing in order to leave again, and he will soon search for that clothing in this room.

The sound of a second door, probably the woman's bathroom, squeaks open.

The door to the examination room, I know, has no lock. It will only be a matter of time before he opens the door to search the room in which I lay. And when he does open it, the first thing he will witness is the sight of my tight cunt and the peaks of my naked boobs. I wonder what he will think of it. I worry he might turn away out of disgust at such a blatantly slut-filled performance, or maybe it will make him excited and want to fuck me even more. I don't know, but I suspect the latter. The sight of my open legs and big tits will be an invitation that no man will be able to oppose. I grow with anticipation at the 12-inch cock that will soon impale me deeper than I have ever been fucked before.

The footsteps grow closer. His voice becomes louder. I find myself both wanting him to pass the exam room and to enter. I don't know what I want any more. I am both scarred and excited all at the same time. I suddenly have a very naughty thought and wonder if my compromising position will allow him to see how wet I am.

A knock on the door makes me jump. I think he is about to enter.

"Doctor!" He speaks. "Nurse Martha! What's going on here?"

I hear the doorknob move. I think the door starts to swing open. I don't know for certain because I'm too scarred to look, but I think the door slowly opens - or maybe it's just my imagination. It's hard to tell through the rapid beat of my heart. I feel like I am about to faint, and then I think maybe my heightened sense of arousal plays tricks on me, making me imagine things that aren't real.

All grows quite. I don't know what's going on. I figure he must have kept on walking down the hall, but then realize I didn't hear any footsteps. I wonder if he stands just outside, or maybe he simply stands in the hallway and waits for us. I don't know...

"Nice," I jump at the sound of his voice very near.

Suddenly, without warning, I realize he looks at me. I realize he has opened the door and looks in. I realize a grown man admires my exposed cunt, and it's not just any man. It's Roger, a naked man with a 12-inch dick.

My heart races. My body sweats. I again feel like I am about to faint.

"Very nice," He says as if to make sure I heard his compliment the first time. "Oh Martha, that's very nice indeed!"

I hear the door. Then I hear the sound of his feet step in. He does not appear disgusted at my performance. He does not turn away. Rather, he seems quite taken by me. I realize I have guessed correctly.

"And I especially like those!"

I realize he looks at my naked tits. My eyes remain closed. I can't open them. The thought of Roger staring down at my naked chest is too much for me.

"Wow! They look even bigger than I imagined!"

Now I know for certain.

"They look even bigger than I imagined," He told me. "I must say, Martha, you've got an excellent set of tits."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.