Ample Patient - Cover

Ample Patient

Copyright© 2002 by JackBro

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Receptionist in a Doctor's offices gets to pose as a nurse to an amply endowed patient.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Exhibitionism   Size   Doctor/Nurse  

"What about now?" Susan questions. "How many partners do you have in a typical month?"

"That's the thing!" He answers. "After seeing what he went through, I stopped sleeping around. Stopped sleeping with strangers every night - or at least I mostly stopped."

A brief wave of sorrow passes through me. I feel sorry for all the women who will never get the opportunity to experience his substantial bulk - especially myself.

"So you are now a one woman man?" Susan asks.

"Well, not quite one," He laughs. "Actually, it's three. I have three girlfriends that I fuck on a regular basis - or I should say that I have sexual intercourse with three women on a regular basis. I suppose I shouldn't use that word, 'fuck, ' in a Doctor's office?"

"Don't worry about it," Susan shrugs it off. "It's not as though I never heard it before."

"Anyway," He continues. "I don't much worry about condoms with my girlfriends. They don't sleep around with other men. They don't need to, you know. After I get done with them, they don't need anyone else."

I have no trouble believing this.

"But once in a while I'll pick up some cute, hot little thing," I notice his eyes glance at me. "Maybe once a week I'll notice someone in the audience or maybe meet them around town, but I always use a condom when I'm with someone I don't know. I'm very good about that. I don't want to end up like my friend."

Susan nods.

"I also get HIV tested on a regular basis," He adds. "The club requires it because many of the younger guys still sleep around, and I'm sure most of it is without protection. They're idiots!"

Susan nods.

Through all of this, she continues to fondle his cock. She first moves it to one side and then points it to the other. I see her stretch it upwards as though to gage how long it must be in a fuller state, and then she allows it to relax and flop back down again. A few times she even takes a closer look by lowering her eyes. I half-expect her tongue to lurch out and lick it - I know I would, given the opportunity.

I can't believe how professional Susan remains as she fondles him. I also can't believe how calm Roger is. I mean, if he was any of my old boyfriends, his cock would have sprang to attention at the first touch.

"Now don't jump," Susan warns. "But I need to check your testicles also."

He does not jump at all. Susan lowers her hand and takes hold of his balls. She takes each of his nuts in her hand and gently feels them all around.

"And I don't notice any obvious problems down here either," She continues to feel. "No obvious lumps or abnormalities that I can detect, but if you don't mind me asking, about how many times per month would you say you have intercourse?"

"Just about every night!" He answers succinctly. "Given my size and with three girlfriends, I'm in high demand."

"Good," Susan acknowledges. "Because I notice your testicles feel larger and more swollen than normal. That's probably because of their frequent use."

"Yea," Roger agrees. "They get milked on a regular basis."

I almost faint. I mean, I've heard the term "milked" before, but never in relation to a man's nuts. But then I realize the term is actually quite accurate. In effect, the nuts of a man are milked every time he has intercourse. He even produces a milk-like liquid. I just never thought of it quite that way before. I can't help but want to milk on Roger.

Susan finally removes her hand completely from his body. It is only at this point that I realize she never bothered to put on gloves. Normally, a doctor is supposed to wear gloves whenever she examines a patient, but I notice Susan used her bare hand.

"I'm sure I already know the answer to this," She is not quite done yet. "But I have to ask it anyway. Have you ever had any trouble with sensation?"

"Sensation?" He questions her meaning.

"Have you ever had any trouble getting it hard?" She rephrases.

"Of course not!" He answers.

"Not even for a short time? Not even temporarily, like after a particularly intense masturbation session, for example?"

"Never!" He answers again.

"That's good!" She concludes. "The reason I ask is because of nerve damage. It's important to check for nerve damage."

"I don't think I have any nerve damage," He says. "My cock operates just fine."

"I'm glad to hear that," Susan lets out a slight chuckle at this. "That's all I have for now, except there is one more thing I can check if you want."

She backs away, and Roger stands up. He stands with his back facing me. This is a bit of a disappointment for a moment, but then I notice his ass. He's got a great ass. Not as impressive as his cock, of course, but I've always found myself attracted to a tight, firm ass.

"This may be a bit embarrassing for you," I hear Susan speak to him as I continue to admire his buns. "The decision, therefore, will be left totally up to you. If you want to leave right now, you may, but there is one other aspect of your penis that I would like to check."

"What is it?" He asks curiously.

I am curious too. Susan seems to have checked just about everything she possibly can check on his cock.

"I'm afraid that in order for me to do a full examination, I need to check one more thing," She says. "Before I can fully access the impact of an operation, I really should check your cock when it is in its full state."

I stumble. My knees give out. I fall back against the counter and use it as a brace to prop me up before I fall completely to the floor.

"Please Martha," Susan scolds me. "Be careful. I know the floor is a little wet and slick back there. You have to be careful."

I gather myself back up again. "Sorry," I apologize. Luckily, Roger didn't see me.

Without missing a beat, Susan returns to the naked patient before her. "It's totally up to you, but if you would like a complete examination prior to going all the way to Chicago, I have no trouble giving you one."

Roger thinks about it. It looks as though he thinks about it very hard.

"What about Martha?" He asks about me.

"What about Martha?" Susan questions back. "Do you want her to leave?"

"No," He says to my amazement! "Actually, I'd like her to stay, if you don't mind? I'm getting nervous again. She's good at keeping me calm."

It's a lucky thing I hold onto the cupboard behind me, else I would have been sure to fall down again.

"That's fine," Susan smiles at me. And then, still looking at me, she continues talking to Roger. "In fact, if you want, she can help you out. Most doctor's offices have erotic photographs and magazines to help the male become erect, but we don't need much of that here."

She laughs and smiles at me.

"So if you want, you can use Martha instead." Her smile becomes even bigger. "Martha, why don't you help Roger out by taking off your blouse?"

"What?" I can't help but voice out loud.

"You heard me! Go ahead and take off your blouse," Susan repeats. "Just unbutton your blouse and show yourself in a bra. It's no big deal! Roger's already taken off all his clothing, I'm only asking you to take off your blouse. And then come back to get me when he is ready."


By the time I return to reality, I find myself alone with Roger. I don't remember Susan leaving. It is as though I passed out and then woke up again a few seconds later.

"Too bad you don't have any erotic magazines lying around," He speaks to me. "I wouldn't mind paging through the latest issue of Playboy, but you're beautiful enough to star in one."

He smiles at me.

I think I smile back. Maybe I blush. I don't know. All I think about is his cock.

I glance down at it. It looks great in the flaccid state, and then I think about how much better it will look hardened. I have the opportunity to see 12-inches of male flesh. All I have to do is take off my blouse. I just have to show him my bra. It seems like a small price to pay, I mean, considering...

My fingers move up to unbutton the top button of my uniform. Then they continue down to the second. I notice when I reach cleavage. I notice it in the reaction of his cock. It twitches.

"Oh!" I let out a shrill.

The buttons on my blouse continue to uncouple. My top opens. Glancing down, I see the heavy cleavage from my own tits. Looking forward, I see the affect on Roger's cock. It still points down, but it is definitely longer than before.

"Very nice," He compliments. "Better than any erotic magazine."

"Very nice," I want to say myself, but don't. I remain quite and only look. He elongates to 8 and then maybe 9-inches in length, and then it starts to rise. He stands up against the table and faces me at an angle. He stands at the perfect angle to show off his size, which makes me wonder if he does so on purpose.

"Oh," I let out another shrill.

"Very nice," Roger compliments again.

His soft pecker grows into a giant cock, and then it continues to grow into a monster. It springs up quickly and soon points straight out of his body. And it not only grows longer, but it inflates wider too. My suspicion about long cocks needing a wide support is true. The sacrifice of my blouse is well worth the effort.

I reach the last button and open the blouse. I pull back the curtain to show him the performance behind the stage.

"Wow!" Roger speaks. "Very, very nice! You really have some whoppers!"

"So do you!" I catch myself saying out loud.

He looks down on himself. "Yes, I guess I do!" He speaks proudly. "Look at what you're doing to me."

I do look! I look right at it! His cock rises from horizontal to vertical. And it continues to grow ever longer and thicker at the same time. The thing is truly a monster! It's bigger than my biggest dildo. There is no way I would be able to accept such a big man. I stare directly at it as I peal back my blouse and slip it down off my shoulders.

"Do you like it?" He questions.

"Oh yes!" I speak with more enthusiasm than I intend. "I mean, yes! It's a little big."

"A little big?" He questions. "What does that mean?"

I take a deep breath. "I mean it's big," I speak shyly. "It's as big as you said it was."

His cock really does look to be about 12-inches long. I can't believe it! I am looking at a full 12-inches of male flesh. And not only long, but so wide too! I'm sure there is no way I could accept such a monster. Like he already voiced, I don't think I could open my cunt enough to accept it. And then I think about the depth and all the virgin territory he would be sure to reach.

"Well, I like yours too," He tells me. "Something about short girls with big tits really turns me on. You have a very nice set of tits. What are they, double Ds?"

I nod my head.

"You already know my size," He tells me anyway. "12 long inches in case you forgot."

"I didn't forget." I don't think I will ever forget. I wish I could take a picture and preserve the image for a lifetime. I can't believe I'm actually looking at such a gifted man. I mean it would be one thing to see a picture of him in a magazine, but I'm getting a live performance.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.