Ample Patient
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2002 by JackBro

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Receptionist in a Doctor's offices gets to pose as a nurse to an amply endowed patient.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Exhibitionism   Size   Doctor/Nurse  

He backs away and leaves me to my own thoughts. I need to be left alone. I need to think. I need to calm down. My heart races and my hands shake, and they do so even more than before. I find myself unable to remember the location of the letters on the keyboard.

And then I wonder if he noticed. "Did he notice my amazement?" I ask myself. "Did he hear my gasp when he said his length?" I figure I must have turned red with embarrassment. My body nearly drips with sweat.

I stand up to get a drink of water. I go to the small bathroom, splash my whole face with water. I try to calm down, but the only thing I can think about is the 12-inches. At that length, he would extend upward beyond his stomach. I look in the mirror at my own tummy, and I try to picture how far his 12-inches would extend inside me. I try to measure it out with my hand and nearly come up to my chest. "My God!" I think to myself. "His dick would practically go up my throat."

It takes a few minutes before I am able to return to my desk and finish the last line on the form. "Current cock length," I type. "12-inches. Desired Length: 9-inches."

It looks strange, but I type it out anyway. I print out the results and attach it to a clipboard.

He still sits in the waiting room. I glance over to check, but try not to look. I want to make sure he didn't leave my life, but he still sits waiting.

I try to go back to the billing statements but have a hard time concentrating. All I can think about is him. I can't believe such a good-looking guy and such a big dick sits so close to me. I feel this tremendous desire to call all my girlfriends and tell them to quick come over. I will tell them later, of course, but they won't believe me. I also feel a desire to call Bob, my boyfriend. Well, he's not my boyfriend any more. We broke up a few months ago, but I sure would like to use his dick tonight. I feel a tremendous desire to call him over to my apartment and ask him to screw my brains out. I'm in need of a good fuck. I have a long session planned with my dildo this evening. I wish I had it with me right now.

"Goodnight Dawn," I hear from behind me. "See you bright and early Monday morning."

"Have a good weekend," I tell Betty, one of the two nurses. She leaves right at 5:00. The higher paid nurses get to leave on time and the poor receptionist has to stay until the work is done, but on this night I do not mind.

I turn back to my work but only think about his cock. I type $112.12 into the spreadsheet by mistake. I can't get the number 12 out of my mind.

I pause to think about how long it must be when flaccid. A 12-inch hard-on must translate into something like a 6 or 9-inch softy. I mean, the thing must extend a third way down to his knees!

I pause again to think about its girth. I wonder how wide it must be. A long cock logically requires a wide support, or so I would think. I suppose it could be long and skinny, but probably not. I figure longer cocks must also be wider cocks.

"She say how long?"

I jump at the words.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," Roger apologizes. He stands at the open window. "I'm not in any hurry or anything, but it just looks like you're closing up."

"We close at five, but don't worry," I assure him. "The Doctor will still see you. The nurses are always in a rush to get out of here on Friday nights."

"Except you," He looks at my desk. "You look like a dedicated nurse who stays all hours."

I'm tempted to tell him that I am no nurse; just a receptionist, but I figure it doesn't matter.

"Somebody's got to get the work done," I tell him. "Besides, I don't have any real plans for tonight anyway." I contemplate the plans I have for my dildo right after I say this.

"Alone on a Friday night," He consoles me. "I figure a cute little thing like you would have a date every night of the week."

I think I blush with embarrassment at the compliment, especially considering the source. I can't believe I'm doing this, having a conversation with a handsome stud with a 12-inch dick - or at least that's according to him. I have a disturbing thought: How do I know he isn't exaggerating? I mean, every guy likes to exaggerate about his size. I don't think many would take the time and trouble to go to a doctor and risk embarrassment just to exaggerate, but you never know. In Roger's case, I think he tells the truth. Besides, even if he exaggerates by only 1 or 2 inches like most guys do, he's still plenty long."

"You can always come over to the club later," He suggests.

I think I blush even more. "Sorry, but I'm not into that sort of thing."

He laughs. "That's what they all say, but every girl enjoys a good strip show." He pauses and then adds. "At least after they get a look at me."

I believe him!

"You ever been to a male strip joint?" He asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "Sort of."

"What do you mean, 'sort of?'"

"I've never been to a club," I explain. "But I've seen male strippers before, like at bachlorette parties, you know?"

"Boy do I know!" He rolls his eyes. "I used to do those things myself, but not any more. Too dangerous with all those drunk and horny woman around. They get one look at me and... Well, I've nearly been raped a few times!"

A shiver goes through my body as I think about this. I wonder how "nearly" they got. I wouldn't mind raping him myself.

"Sorry if this embarrasses you," He must notice my reaction. "Maybe I should just go back and sit down."

"No," I don't want him to leave. "I was just thinking back to the bachlorette party." I lie. I find myself actually enjoying our conversation and want him stay, and it's not just because of his long dong - at least I don't think so. I think it's because I'm getting used to him. He's a good conversationalist. He actually seems to be an intelligent, nice guy - or maybe it is just because of his long dong.

"I suppose a Nurse doesn't need to go to strip joints," He thankfully decides to stay. "You see nudity all the time in the office."

I laugh. "I suppose that could be part of it." I notice he again mistakes me for a nurse, but again, I don't bother to correct him.

"Sort of like a male gynecologist going to a strip joint," He comments. "The guy probably gets sick of looking at it after a while.

I laugh some more. He's actually quite funny.

"That might be true," I decide to tell him about me not being a nurse. "But I should probably tell you that I'm not..."

Doctor Polichvich cuts me off in mid-sentence.

"Mrs. Alvery is done," I hear the Doctor behind me. I never heard her approach. I wonder how much of our conversation she overheard, and I especially wonder if she heard the part about me being a nurse.

"She's getting dressed right now and will be out in a minute."

Susan hands me the clipboard and chart, which I take to be filed. Meanwhile, Roger backs away and now sits down.

"That him?" She takes a quick glance out the window.

"Sure is!" I tell her.

"Very nice," She takes an interest. "Very nice indeed. And did you ask him?"

I know exactly what she wants to know.

"Under the comments section," I hand her his chart; the chart I printed out earlier.

"Really!" She takes one look at the paper and then another look back out to the waiting room.

"At least that's what he said."

"No wonder you were talking to him. Got a date yet?"

I grow red with embarrassment.

Susan smiles and then proceeds to call him in. "Mr. Demetres," She opens the door to the waiting room and speaks to the patient directly. She never does this with any of her regular patients. "I am ready to see you now, if you would like to come in?"

"Thank you very much," I notice Doctor Polichvich even holds the door open for him. "I hope this isn't too much of a bother for you. Martha already told me that you usually close at five."

"No problem at all," She winks at me. "My only problem is that the other two nurses need to leave at 5:00, so I will require Nurse Martha to assist me."

She winks at me behind his back, so he doesn't see. I distinctly notice her use of the title "Nurse." Obviously, she overheard our conversation. I don't know what to do.

"Go with Roger into Exam Two," Susan comes to my rescue. "Show him the room. I will join you in a minute, just as soon as I show Mrs. Alvery to the door."

I automatically get up. I still don't know what to do, but I know how to follow orders.

"This way," I walk past him to open the door to the second examination room. Normally, this is as far as I go. I lead patients to the room and then allow the nurses to take over. But for this patient...

"She seems kind-of strict," Roger comments as I follow him inside. "Must be difficult to work for."

"Not really," I defend the doctor. "Actually, she's quite nice after you get to know her."

We talk for the few minutes it takes for Susan to finish up with Mrs. Alvery. She seems to be taking an abnormally long time, but I don't mind. I like talking to Roger. Besides, it gives me the opportunity to take the occasional glance at his crotch. It looks more swollen than most men, but it's hard to tell.

He sits down on the examination table. I remain standing and try to look busy by going through some of the overhead cabinets. I have no idea what I'm doing. I just try to make it look like I am a nurse doing a routine check to make sure everything is in its proper place.

"I'm a little nervous," He admits. "I don't know what to expect. I've never been to a woman doctor before."

"That shouldn't make any difference," I tell him, feeling a little nervous myself. "A doctor is a doctor."

"I know," He agrees. "I guess I'm just a little worried she might want to examine me and ask me to undress."

I hope she does, but I keep the thought to myself. "I assume she just wants to talk to you."

"That's what I figured," This seems to relieve him. "But then why did she ask you to join us?"

I turn to face him. "Actually," I decide to be honest. "That's a good question. I've been wondering the same thing myself."

Just then, Susan enters.

"I forgot to introduce myself earlier," She holds out her hand. "I'm Doctor Polichvich and I understand you are Roger Demetres."

They shake.

"I hope you don't mind if Nurse Martha joins us," She glances at me. "She's new and you are an usual case. I hope I can use you as a teaching opportunity."

"Not at all," Roger accepts. "I was just telling Martha that I'm a bit nervous. I think it might actually calm me down if she stays."

He smiles at me.

I try to smile back.

"Now there's absolutely nothing to be nervous about," Susan wheels out a short stool. She sits and wheels it over closer to him. "Now, I understand you want to enquire about penis reduction surgery."

"Does such a thing even exist?" He quickly asks.

"Of course," Susan answers. "You ever hear of sex change operations? They can make it shorter or even take it completely off if you want."

Roger laughs. "Oh no! I don't want to go that far!"

Susan laughs along with him. "I didn't think so, but I must warn you that the operation is very rare. And the more rare the operation, the more risk it entails. No operation is completely risk free, and there's always some danger."

Roger nods.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.