Jack and Denise - Cover

Jack and Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Stormghost

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A college junior meets some wild coeds. Including his future wife. With a redhead, a blonde and a brunette, what more could any guy want?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Denise sighed as she snuggled into Jack's side. He snored quietly completely unaware that Denise was unable to sleep next to him. Things had not gone well at dinner that night. Denise had kept Jill at the mall for longer than either had intended and by the time they got back to the apartment, Staci was absolutely fuming. Dinner had been out of the oven for about half an hour and Staci was three fourths of the way through a bottle of wine. The blonde had cursed them, cried and then shut herself in her bedroom. No amount of cajoling or apologizing would bring her out and Denise and Jack finally gave up after an hour and headed back to Denise's apartment. Jill had fixed them both a plate of the now cold food and Denise warmed the dishes when they got to her place, but it wasn't the same.

Jack had left his gifts for both girls at the apartment and Jill had very much appreciated the gesture. Denise was certain Jill felt bad as she had not found something to give Jack, but Jack hadn't seemed to mind. After reheating dinner at her empty apartment, they'd watched TV on her couch for a little while before the constant shifting and cuddling had led to other activities. Denise had managed to drag Jack into her bedroom before all the clothing had been discarded and he'd taken her more than once before finally falling into a sex induced coma. He snored again, a little more loudly and rolled away from her. Denise sighed, kissed his exposed shoulder and slipped out of the bed.

Grumbling, she wandered out into the living room, pausing only to grab her robe along the way. She felt bad about being late for dinner, but on the other hand, she reasoned, Staci should have not started cooking until they had gotten back. The whole thing seemed like an excuse for Staci to bitch them out and then act like all they were doing was trying to hurt her feelings. Denise flopped on the couch and clicked on the TV, fuming about how Staci was trying to manipulate everyone because Jill was leaving her. She flipped through the channels, keeping the television on mute so she wouldn't wake Jack and tried to find something to watch. Nothing appealed to her and eventually she shut it off.

"Sixty-two channels," she muttered to herself, "and not a damn thing worth watching."

She sat in the darkened room for a long while, trying to sort out her feelings. Staci, she reasoned correctly, was just reacting to the reality of Jill leaving her and starting over. Obviously the blonde was hurt and feeling rejected, but she needed to deal with it and move on. Jill, on the other hand, was trying her best not to hurt her lover while detaching herself from the relationship. Denise sighed and stood up. Creeping back into her room, she divested herself of the robe, wondering why she'd bothered in the first place and snuggled up against Jack's back. Maybe it will all work itself out, she thought as sleep finally dragged her down into swirling blackness.


Four months later

Denise woke up to the sun streaming into her apartment. Jack was rolled over on his right side, sleeping still, but with a piss induced hard on. Denise snuggled up behind him, reaching over to start gently stroking his cock as he continued to sleep. She nuzzled his neck as he slept, before pulling him over onto his back. The change in position caused Jack to start snoring, an action which Denise normally would have been greatly offended by. Since he was graduating this morning, she elected to let it slide and slid down under the covers to take his pulsating manhood in her mouth. She giggled softly as she slowly wrapped her lips around his piss-hardened cock. For some strange reason an old song began warping it's way through her brain: "... Will you hold me sacred will you hold me tight? Will you colorize my life? I'm so sick of black and white, can you make all a little less old?... "

She slurped up and down, only noting that Jack was partially awake when he put his hands on her head, tangled his fingers through her hair and began forcing her down on his penis. Relaxing her throat, Denise managed to take most of him into her mouth before she gagged slightly and pulled back. Jack stopped snoring and gave a soft groan as she slowly pulled back until just the crown of his cock was in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around, probing the small hole in the top then once again began slowly working her way down.

Denise was able to take a little more of him into her throat this time, and she held him there for a long moment before pulling back. This time she came all the way off then ran her tongue down the sensitive underside to his balls. Gently, she sucked them both into her mouth while Jack moaned louder and tugged at her hair. Wrapping her right hand around the base of his dick, Denise took him again into her mouth and began to suck harder while jacking him off with her hand. It didn't take much action from her and Jack was soon shooting into her mouth. Denise kept sucking and squeezing until she was sure no more was forthcoming. With a splat, she let his slowly softening organ fall back against his lower belly and slid up his body for a good morning kiss.

"Happy graduation, sweetie," she said quietly.

"Wow... thanks..." stammered Jack as he tried to recover.

Denise gave him another quick kiss and rolled over to climb out of bed. Jack caught her arm as she went to sit up.

"Just where do you think you're going?" he asked.

"To take a shower," she replied, "I can't go to your graduation smelling like a whorehouse."

"Just a second," Jack grinned pulling her back to his side, "I haven't gotten the chance to make you smell like a whore yet."

Denise giggled as he rolled over on top of her and began gently kissing her neck and running his hands softly along her body. It didn't take Jack long to discover his girlfriend's soaked folds and after gently spreading her engorged lips, begin working his revived rod into her. Denise waited until he was completely inside then rolled over so she was on top of him.

"It's your special day," she teased, "but I'm going to get off first."

"Too late," Jack retorted, "I already got one."

"Then you'll just have to owe me two," sneered Denise with a large grin.

As Jack reached up to squeeze her breasts, Denise caught his hands and forced them down, holding them against the bed over his head. She slowly raised herself up then slammed back down on him, grinding her clit against his lower abdomen. Leaning forward to maintain her leverage on his hands, Denise used her hips and legs to do all the work, pumping and grinding herself towards orgasm. Quickly she built up steam and as she got closer and closer to popping, Denise decided to abandon her charade of using Jack as her personal masturbatory device. Straightening up, she let loose his hands and reached up to fondle her small breasts. Not surprisingly, Jack's hands soon covered hers, rhythmically squeezing and releasing the soft flesh as Denise's orgasm overtook her. With a small cry, she came and collapsed on his chest. Rolling her over, Jack gave a few strong thrusts and came deep inside her with a grunt.

As they lay quietly in the early morning light, Denise asked, "Are you sure you want to go to graduation? Wouldn't you rather spend the rest of the day in bed with me?"

Jack laughed and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Can I take a rain check on that and get back to you tomorrow?"

"I don't know." Denise teased lightly, "With Jill coming down for graduation and Staci sitting with me in the crowd, you might just miss your chance. Who knows what awful things they might do to me in your absence."

Jack chuckled and slid off of her and out of bed. "I'll take my chances," he replied.

Denise grinned and a few minutes later, joined him in the shower.

Jill grimaced as she slowly tugged on her nylons. She hated the thought of wearing them, but her last pair of thigh highs had lost all of their elasticity and she hadn't thought to bring a garter belt to hold them up. It was too hot to be wearing panty hose, but Jill's vanity won out over her un-tanned legs. The one concession she'd made to the heat and humidity was ditching anything that she would have worn under the hosiery. As she finally got the slick, stretchy material up her legs, Jill gave a thought to cutting the panty part out of the silly things and going bare. Remembering that her mother was in the next room and knowing she would probably ask why her half naked daughter suddenly needed a pair of scissors this early in the morning, the brunette gave up and tugged the garment up to her waist. Digging around in her suitcase produced her white, lacy bra and a moment later Jill stepped into the knee-length, light, floral printed summer dress she'd selected to wear for graduation. She quickly zipped it up and grabbing her garnet graduation robe, stepped into the other room.

Her parents were still in the bathroom, so Jill turned on the TV and began flipping channels. She was nervous about today since it would be the first time she'd seen Staci since their fight the week of before Christmas. The blonde had been gone more than she'd been home the week before Jill moved and had managed to be conspicuously absent on Jill's last day in town. Jill had been hurt, but moved on. Her semester had gone rather well and she was just glad to be finished with school for a while. She hoped Staci had gotten over being mad and accepted her invitation to the ceremony.

Giving up early morning TV as a lost cause, Jill wandered over to the window and tugged the curtain open slightly. The view wasn't much, but it happened to look over the apartment complex she'd last lived in. Unfortunately, she was unable to discern if Staci's car was in the lot as their shared apartment was on the other side of the building. Giving a great sigh, Jill flopped down into a chair and waited on her parents.

Staci finished shaving and upon drying herself off, wandered back into her bedroom with her towel wrapped around her head. She giggled softly when she noticed the white men's briefs sticking out from under her dresser. The guy she'd picked up in the bar had been so shocked when she kicked him out of bed last night that he'd obviously forgotten them. Ah, well, she thought, he was a good lay at least. Staci chuckled to herself as she remembered telling him that he needed to go since she had to get up early this morning and had a busy day ahead of her. The poor guy had been so shocked that he wasn't spending the night he didn't know quite what to say to her as she'd hustled him into his clothes and escorted him back out the door of her apartment. At least he took the edge off, she thought, philosophically.

Staci stood in front of her dresser and began putting on a little make-up before getting dressed. She wanted to look good since she hoped to see Jill today, but not like a whore, so she kept the war paint to a minimum. The knee length navy blue skirt showed off a little leg, but was very conservative for Staci. She selected a contrasting burgundy blouse to go with it and black flats. Grinning to herself, Staci pulled out a flimsy, lacy bra that matched her top and quickly snapped it in front before buttoning on the blouse. Ten minutes of searching made her realize that the matching thong was somewhere in the pile of dirty laundry inside the closet, so she elected to go without and yanked the skirt up over her hips. Staci turned a little, checking her look in the mirror as she pulled the damp towel off her head, tossing it to the floor.

She noted the time and quickly brushed out her short blonde locks. She elected to let her hair air dry for now, while she had a cup of coffee and a bagel and tried to figure out what to put in the card she'd bought for her former lover. The present was the CD she'd made at Christmas time, but couldn't bring herself to give Jill before she'd moved out. The card was definitely the problem. Staci had stressed and fretted over it for most of the week, almost coming to the conclusion that she wasn't going to go to graduation. Finally, this morning she decided to just sign the card, Congratulations, Love Staci. Checking the time, she wolfed down the rest of her bagel and quickly went back to her room to finish her hair. A few minutes later, she touched up her lipstick and slipped out the door to head for the graduation ceremony.

Parking was a mess when she got to school, but Staci managed to find a spot not terribly far from the auditorium and began quickly walking across the campus. She spotted Denise not too far ahead and jogged up to the redhead.

"Hey, D," she called, "wait up."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.