Jack and Denise - Cover

Jack and Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Stormghost

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A college junior meets some wild coeds. Including his future wife. With a redhead, a blonde and a brunette, what more could any guy want?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Jill shifted the skimpy nighties on the rack as she continued to try and find a new outfit to wear to work. The sheer purple number had promise, but Jill was unable to find one in her size. She sighed. The bottom portion would probably fit since it had an elastic waist, but the skimpy, gauzy top would never fit over Jill's large breasts. Not that it would bother the men at the club, Jill thought, but it would be uncomfortable as hell to wear, with the top leaving marks across her chest. Disgusted, Jill turned from the rack and wandered towards another of the racks closer to the dressing room. She was in need of a couple of new bras for every day wearing as well as new stuff for work and it was beginning to look like the trip to the mall would be a total loss.

"Hey, Jill," called Staci from off to her right, "what do you think of this one for work." The blonde was holding up a white pair of panties and matching bra each trimmed with fake white fur. Once she was sure she had Jill's attention, Staci stuck her fingers through the right cup of the bra showing that it was cut out to expose the nipples. Jill nodded, acknowledging Staci's choice and began rummaging through the bras on the rack. It wasn't long before she located a satin black bra to replace one she'd broken the clasp on the night before and a new front hook white lacy number. Grabbing both hangers, Jill headed for the nearby dressing room. She was just pulling the curtain shut when Staci stuck her arm through with the fur-covered lingerie. Jill reached out to push her roommate away and realized just how soft the faux fur was on the bra. Shrugging she accepted the hanger and began to undress.

The two bras she'd picked out fit, the white fit a little better than the black, but the black was made of softer material. The lace on the white one itched her nipples. Having taken the lacy one back off, Jill set it aside. Much as she liked the design and the way it looked on her, it was too irritating to her skin to bother buying. Grinning she dropped her skirt and began putting on the fur trimmed set. The bottoms were a bikini cut with a thin strip of fur around the waistband and legs, while the bra was more a bikini style top with a string around the neck and one around the back to hold it in place.

"So how does it look," asked Staci from her seat behind the curtain, "can I come in and look?"

"Sure," replied Jill, her back to the curtain, looking in the mirror as she adjusted the top.

"Cute," said Staci as she appeared in the mirror behind Jill. Reaching around her roommate, Staci arranged the fur lined cut outs a little wider over Jill's large nipples. "I like the way it looks, how's it fit?"

Jill shrugged, "It is soft and fairly comfortable, but no support. Kind of a why bother bra."

Staci laughed, "It's not like your going to be wearing it outside of work or our bedroom now are you?"

Jill shook her head, "No, but I thought I might like to model it for our friends. I'm not sure I want to take it to work, probably disappear the first night I brought it in. I don't know, what do you think?"

Staci placed her hands on Jill's shoulders and turned the taller girl around. She fussed with the cutouts a bit more, pulling them wider, than reached in to tweak Jill's nipples. Jill muttered her disapproval, which did nothing but cause Staci to pinch her other nipple. Jill turned and tried to step away, but Staci quickly gathered her in an embrace from behind and nuzzled her between the shoulder blades.

"Stace, I get it, you like it. Now cut it out," hissed Jill as she pulled away and began to change back into her own clothes.

Staci shrugged and slipped around the curtain back into the store. Jill quickly dressed and taking her new lingerie out of the dressing room she headed for the register to pay for her purchases. Moments later she joined her roommate outside the store.

"What'd you end up getting?" asked Staci as she tried to peer into the bag.

"The one you picked out and the black one. Didn't see much else I liked," replied Jill, sounding tired.

"Where to now? Need shoes, ice cream, cd? What do you want to find now?" asked Staci sounding entirely too perky for Jill's taste.

"The car to drop this stuff in the trunk and a movie," answered Jill dryly.

"You're no fun," bitched Staci good-naturedly, "C'mon let's look for a new skirt or something."

"Nah, not up to it," said Jill, "in fact, I think I'm ready to go home."

"Fine," snapped Staci, frustrated, "I hear that you can catch the bus on the north side of the mall near the theater."

Jill sighed loudly and found a bench to sit down on. Staci glared at her for a moment before joining her on the bench.

"Look, Staci," Jill began, "I just wanted to get a few things for work and replace one of those bras I broke last week. I didn't intend to make this a long shopping trip and spend all damn day here. I appreciate the fact that you drove me and all but I..."

"Skip the lecture," interrupted Staci, "I know you're tired and all. I just wanted to spend part of my day off with you since I haven't really seen you since I started working. If you don't want to spend time with me, that's fine. Let's go."

Staci stood up abruptly and started off down the mall towards the exit. Jill sighed and followed. She could sense that Staci was pulling away from her and had no idea how to fix things. On the other hand, she'd worked until two in the morning and found herself unable to sleep past eight am after she'd gotten home. It was a growing problem with her, not being able to sleep once she came home from work and Jill was getting a little worried about it. Maybe she'd try and convince Staci that they both needed a nap when they got home. As it turned out, Staci resisted every attempt Jill made to draw her into conversation on the short ten-minute drive back to the apartment and then just dropped her off claiming that she had to go somewhere else. Jill gathered up her bag and slowly walked up the stairs and let herself in the apartment. A quick glance around indicated that Leigh was no where to be found, so Jill started filling the tub with hot water and her favorite bubble bath. Moments later she stripped down and climbed into the tub. Soon after that she fell into a light slumber.

Jill woke about an hour later when her body began to shiver in the now cool water. The bubbles had all but disappeared and she was beginning to prune. Listening carefully, Jill realized that the apartment was very quiet. She climbed out of the tub, drained it as she dried off and wandered out into the kitchen. The apartment had grown dark due to the storm clouds that had blown in while she slept. Pouring herself a glass of water, Jill wandered back into the bedroom and tried to interest herself in her homework, but began dozing off before she got through the fifth page. Standing up, Jill wandered back into the kitchen to refill her glass and paused in the kitchen to drink it. Giving up on the day as a lost cause, Jill wandered back and flopped down on the bed. Moments later, she was fast asleep once more.

Staci headed back to the mall and parked her car again. Grumpy now because Jill was no longer with her, she walked into the mall. Staci wandered around for a while, but it wasn't the same without someone to shop with or for. She wandered into a few stores and after thirty minutes, decided that there was nothing she was really interested in buying, so she wandered back out to her car and drove off.

Staci drove around for a bit before meandering into the video store. She didn't really have anything else to do and had wanted to spend the whole day with Jill, but apparently Jill didn't feel the same way. They were growing apart bit by bit, Staci realized, but much like her roommate she was unsure of what to do about it. While there was a great part of her that loved Jill, Staci had to admit that there was something missing from her life. She hadn't actually had sex with a man since Jack had started dating Denise and it was starting to bother her. Like an itch she hadn't scratched lately, Staci felt somewhat deprived. Jill was great in bed, but Staci was feeling almost bored with their relationship. Of course, she mused, working in an adult video store and seeing all those perverted thoughts in her head played out on screen or in a magazine wasn't helping.

She wandered around the video store somewhat aimlessly, not really sure what it was she wanted to rent. Staci wandered up and down the aisles for several minutes just reading the backs of movies and trying to drum up some interest. The problem, she decided, was that she and Jill were no longer talking enough. Of course, Staci mused; I'm not making it any easier when I get so bitchy with her because she's tired. This PMS shit is for the birds.

Lost in thought, the first crack of thunder took her by surprise and she jumped. Staring out the windows, Staci was amazed at how dark the sky had grown in such a short time. Quickly she grabbed two dramas and headed for the check out line. Maybe Jill would be up for some cuddling on the couch when she got home and then they could talk later. There were worse things to do on a stormy afternoon.

Staci got out of her car and ran into the quiet hallway just missing the thunderstorm that opened up overhead. With a smirk on her face aimed at some unknown rain god that had missed this time, Staci sauntered down the hall to her apartment. She tried the door, and finding it locked, she pulled her key out and let herself in. Obviously, Leigh wasn't home, as both she and Jill tended to leave the door unlocked if they were both around and Staci was out as Staci had a tendency to leave her keys on her dresser. Jill was paranoid and always locked the door when she was alone and fortunately, Staci had remembered her apartment keys when they left the house.

Staci walked into the darkened apartment and shut the door behind her. Flipping the deadbolt, she wandered into the living room and set the videos on the coffee table. Humming quietly she wandered back towards her bedroom, looking for Jill. She paused with a great sigh when she noticed the nude form of her roommate sleeping peacefully on top of the covers. For a long moment, Staci just stared at her friend, trying to decide if she should just strip down herself and wrap herself around the sleeping brunette. Then again, maybe she should just gently roll Jill on to her back and wake her up by eating her tasty bald snatch. Shaking her head, Staci decided against both options and quietly shut the bedroom door. A few minutes later she was safely ensconced on the couch watching a movie with a large bowl of popcorn while buckets of rain came down outside the window.

Denise glared at her homework as though she could make it disappear if she stared hard enough. The alternative, of course, was to put the book under her pillow and try to learn it via osmosis, and that had not worked the night before. Jack was out job hunting and Denise couldn't really complain that he wasn't around. Without money to fill his gas tank, Jack was unlikely to be around much, and Denise hadn't wanted to drive over to see him since he had four male roommates and that many men sharing a space made her uncomfortable. She muttered to herself and turned back to her homework. The class had just about bored her to tears - she'd even fallen asleep for a brief moment on Thursday - and trying to get anything out of the tedious reading was getting to be an exercise in futility.

Grumbling quietly, Denise shut her Computer Organization book and tried to find something else to work on. She was actually caught up on most of her classes and with nothing really due until the finals in a three weeks, Denise was at a loss as to what to study. Looking down at her Computer Organization book, Denise decided that it was time for a study break. Wandering into the kitchen, she grabbed a Diet Coke from the fridge and cracked it open. She took a deep drink and stifled her grimace. Denise hated Diet Coke, but Renee had mentioned that with the amount of soda the two girls went through in a given week, it was probably smarter to drink low calorie now than to notice that both of them were putting on weight down the road. Denise couldn't fault her roommate's logic, but they were going to have to discuss which diet sodas were acceptable. Cringing again, Denise slowly walked back into her room.

Thinking of the soda situation made Denise start to think about her roommate. There was no question that Renee was attracted to her, Denise accepted that as a given. To some extent, the attraction was returned. Denise thought that Renee was very pretty, but that was where things got murky. Denise wasn't sure why Jack wasn't at all interested - or so he claimed - in having a threesome with her and Renee. She thought that most guys would have been falling all over themselves to have a girlfriend who wanted to have a threesome with another girl. Jack seemed to think that her wanting to have a threesome meant that she was unsatisfied in some way.

Denise was hardly unsatisfied sexually, when Jack actually was paying attention to her. Jack was good to her in bed and she couldn't remember him ever leaving her completely unsatisfied when they slept together. In fact, he usually made an effort to get her off multiple times before he finished because he liked watching her orgasm. On the other hand, Denise thought, maybe he was still worried about her reaction to the six-week period when they hadn't actually had sex earlier in the fall. That may have accounted for his reticence in having a threesome, maybe he thought she was still bothered by that and looking for another outlet. Denise marveled at her problem solving ability. That had to be the case that Jack was still not over that period and afraid that she was asking his permission to stray by having a threesome with her roommate. She'd just have to disabuse him of that notion tonight when he came over after job hunting.

Thinking about what she was going to do with and for Jack started to make Denise aroused. First of all she needed the right outfit. Jack loved the way her ass looked in that midnight blue thong, so Denise rummaged through her drawers until she found it. Setting it aside, Denise began to look for a front closure bra. She liked it better when Jack would feel her up and be able to open her bra underneath a shirt. That brought to mind a new idea maybe she and Jack just needed a long make-out, dry humping session first. On that basis, Denise found a very soft tee shirt that she owned. It would feel wonderful against her chest if Jack were to pop open her bra underneath it. Satisfied with her change of wardrobe, Denise set her clothes aside to wait until Jack called.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.