Jack and Denise - Cover

Jack and Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Stormghost

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A college junior meets some wild coeds. Including his future wife. With a redhead, a blonde and a brunette, what more could any guy want?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Denise rolled onto her right side and let her left arm drape across Jack's abdomen. He stirred slightly, than softly began snoring once again. Denise held back from snuggling too tightly against his back as the room was quite warm for this time of year and Jack was giving off quite a lot of body heat. As she watched him sleep, Denise wondered briefly if he wasn't coming down with something. Most nights he was like a human sized space heater, but tonight he was burning up. Denise sighed quietly and slipped out of the bed to use the bathroom.

Jack had been acting a bit strangely since they got back from the club. He had certainly taken care of her needs, more than once, she mused, but he seemed almost distracted about what he was doing. Denise was also surprised at his stamina. It had taken every trick she knew and quite a long time for her to get him off - her mouth and pussy were still a bit tender. While the sex had been good, Denise felt like something was missing; like Jack had just been going through the motions and not really been there. It was a very disconcerting feeling.

Denise finished, flushed and paused to look at herself in the mirror before returning to the bedroom. Her eyes had dark circles under them that she attributed to stress and she had to admit that she looked a little pale. Shrugging it off as lack of sleep, Denise turned off the light, and slipped back into her bed. Jack muttered quietly in his sleep as he rolled over. His hand slid across her taut stomach and he squirmed closer. Gently as she could manage, Denise rolled up onto her left side and let Jack spoon against her back while she kicked the comforter off the end of the bed. He pulled up close to her and Denise had to shift around a bit until his erection was cradled in her ass cheeks. She wondered who he was dreaming about and it was a long time before Denise was able to get back to sleep.

Early the next morning, Jack rolled over in bed, looking to wrap his arms around his girlfriend. It didn't take long for him to realize that she was no longer lying in bed next to him. Confused, Jack sat up and looked at the clock. It was a little after eight am and it took him a couple of minutes to realize that the sound of pouring water was Denise in her bathroom taking a shower. Groggy, Jack rubbed his eyes than rose from the bed to join her. The steam billowed out of the door as Jack opened it and washed over him like a sauna. Upon entering the bathroom, Jack found he could just make out the redhead's form through the yellow plastic shower curtain. He paused, watching as Denise bent over to rinse the shampoo out of her hair, before sliding the shower curtain back and stepping into the tub behind her. Grabbing the nearby puff and soap, Jack began slowly soaping up her back.

"Hmmm... good morning sleepyhead," purred Denise as she straightened up and twisted her head around for a kiss.

"Morning yourself," yawned Jack after breaking off the kiss, "how come you're up so early?"

"Couldn't sleep, so I thought a hot shower would do the trick." Denise leaned back as Jack's soapy hands slid around her waist and began spreading the suds slowly up to her chest.

"Oh... that's nice," she moaned as his hands began caressing her breasts. Jack massaged her chest for a long time, enjoying the way her nipples hardened against his palms and bringing groans from Denise. Reaching behind him, Denise latched her hands around his back, pulled him closer and began grinding her ass against his rapidly hardening cock. "However I think the twins are clean now," she teased as she continued to rub against him.

Jack tweaked her nipples, causing Denise to groan appreciatively. "Just making sure," he whispered, "must get everything clean you know."

"Ummm... if you're trying to get everything clean you need to work a little lower," instructed Denise. Placing her right hand on top of his, Denise began to slowly drag it down her torso to her abdomen. Meanwhile, she reached around her back and in between the two of them to grasp Jack's rampant manhood. Jack groaned in her ear as she slowly stroked him and his fingers began sliding down to her drenched folds. Leaning back a little more, Denise lifted her right foot and placed it against the side of the tub. Once she was opened up, she dragged Jack's cock in between her legs and began rubbing it against her swollen labia while he teased her erect clit. She moaned as he began rubbing harder. Reaching underneath, Denise pressed the length of his shaft against her lower lips and began rocking back and forth along it. Jack allowed her to continue this for several minutes, enjoying watching her. It didn't take much longer before Denise released him and bent forward, placing her hands on the wall under the showerhead.

"Now," she demanded, "I want you to fuck me NOW."

Jack eagerly slid his pole into her steaming pussy. He caressed her pert ass with one hand while reaching underneath to rub her clit. In and out, he thrust, trying to vary his pace to keep her off balance. Denise moaned and humped her hips back at him.

"Harder, damn it," she swore, "I'm so close."

But Jack had something else in mind. He continued varying his depth and speed while grabbing the soap. Popping the top, he poured the blue liquid directly onto Denise's back then began to work it into a rich lather. Denise moaned louder at the rough massage he was giving her. Jack slowly massaged down to her tight buttocks then began roughly massaging them as well, spreading her cheeks apart to let the soap and water run down her crack.

"Oh... that's different," groaned Denise who had moved a hand between her legs and was alternating between rubbing her clit and squeezing Jack's balls.

"Like that?" asked Jack softly.

"Hmm... it's different," murmured Denise.

Jack took his right index finger and began rubbing it up and down her ass crack. "Must be sure to get you completely clean," he teased as he began gently rubbing her tight brown eye.

"Jack I'm soo close," groaned Denise, "make me cum."

"Yes dear," Jack responded as he picked up the pace and began slamming his cock deep inside her.

Denise's moans became incoherent as she got closer and closer to her orgasm. When Jack suddenly thrust his finger in to her ass, Denise went off like a bottle rocket. Jack could feel her vagina spasm around his cock and her ass pulling against his finger as she came hard. Her internal muscles were milking him until he couldn't take anymore. Jack pulled out as he started cumming and covered her ass with his seed.

Denise slowly stood up on shaky legs. Turning around she let the water rinse her back as she pulled Jack close to her. She kissed him than buried her face against his chest while her breathing slowly returned to normal. When she could think again a few minutes later, Denise pulled away and shut off the water. Opening the curtain, she grabbed a towel and stepped out of the tub. Jack gave her an odd look before turning the water back on and closing the shower curtain once more. Denise dried herself off and put in her contacts while Jack cleaned himself in the shower. When he was finished, Denise handed him a clean towel and wandered back into her bedroom. Jack joined her momentarily, finding her sitting on the bed wearing just the towel and painting her toenails.

"Everything ok, Denise," Jack asked quietly as he entered the room.

"Fine," she replied pausing in her painting, "why wouldn't it be?"

"You just seemed a bit... abrupt back there," he answered, "made me think I did something wrong."

Denise sighed, "Jack it's just me. I got a little self-conscious I guess. I'm not really comfortable with you playing with my ass like that. It's not that I didn't like it... it just brings back memories and then I get self-conscious."

"Memories," Jack said, sounding confused, "of what."

Denise sighed and indicated that Jack should sit on the bed behind her. Once she had him leaning back against the headboard, Denise slid back between his legs and leaned back against him. "Memories of before," she began, "before I got raped."

"Oh," replied Jack as his hands crept around her neck and began worming their way down the top of the towel. Denise slapped gently as his hands strayed to her breasts momentarily, before sliding further down to rest on her upper abdomen.

"Jack," Denise started again, "before I go any further about my memories, I want to ask you something. Is everything all right with you? Last night you seemed a bit distant yourself and you were muttering a lot in your sleep, not to mention that you were really hot."

Jack shook his head, "I'm ok, I guess. I'm just trying to deal with my grandmother's death and I haven't really been sleeping well. Did I keep you up last night?"

"For a while," Denise admitted, "you were so hot, it was hard for me to get to sleep. I thought you might have a fever."

Jack shrugged against her back. "I feel fine physically, if that's what you're getting at. I'm tired, but last night I slept really hard for the first time in a week or so, so I think I'm going to be ok."

"All right," Denise said, reluctantly, "so what I was saying. Before I got raped, I was pretty... outgoing I guess is the best word, sexually. I comfortable having sex in almost any position and I liked giving and receiving oral, so I thought I was fairly educated. Anyway, when I met Eric, I thought that I knew a lot about sex and he really opened my eyes to a few things.

"It was probably the second time we got together that he began paying a lot of attention to my ass. First it was just a few stray licks while he went down on me, then he began teasing me with a finger, just rubbing it back and forth lightly while sucking on my clit. Now I admit, it felt kinky, but in a good way and I didn't tell him no. Well, after a few times of doing this when we were in bed, he began worming his finger into my butt, usually while doing me doggy style."

"Denise... ummm... I'm not sure that I'm really comfortable hearing all about what you and your ex did in bed," Jack interrupted, "It's not really a turn on, you know."

"Sorry," she said gently, "I just want you to understand where I'm coming from. I don't have much more to go."

Taking Jack's silence for acquiescence, Denise continued, "So needless to say, after I let him start fingering my ass, he began pressuring me to let him fuck me that way. I was really resistant at first because I knew it was going to hurt and honestly, painful sex has never appealed to me. I would be a terrible submissive."

Jack chuckled behind her, "Even I don't understand why someone would want to have pain to get off, that's just weird."

"I agree, and at the time I could never understand why Eric wanted to do me like that. It really pulled at my self-esteem. I began to wonder if he wasn't really being satisfied in bed and if maybe I was... defective in some way. He kept up the pressure telling me it wouldn't hurt too much and that every girl he knew got off on it. Things of that sort, that a young impressionable coed would believe coming from the 'worldly wise' football player.

"I guess the problem was that I was still afraid that I would lose him to some girl who was prettier or smarter than me and that I still had something to prove to the world about just how attractive and bright I was. So eventually, I gave in.

"We were out drinking at a Halloween party and I got pretty trashed. I was fine, drinking rum and cokes until someone started pouring shots of Jager. Well, Eric and I did a few of those and then I got dared to do a blowjob shot. After I did that, I was really feeling loose and horny, so I told Eric it was time for us to go. I noticed him smirking at all his friends as we left, but didn't think anything of it at the time.

"He took me back to his place and we started fooling around. He was up to his usual tricks and started fingering my ass. Soon he had a couple fingers in there and I was feeling really good, getting into it. A few minutes later, it felt odd and I asked him how many fingers he had in me, and he just laughed. It was then I realized that he was fucking me up the ass and it didn't really hurt at all. He didn't last long fortunately and once he was done, I had to run to the bathroom. It was like the worst enema I ever had. Long story short, it was about two days before I felt like I could shit again like a normal person and then I found out that he'd used some sort of lube on me to get my ass to stay open so he could use me that way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.