Jack and Denise - Cover

Jack and Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Stormghost

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A college junior meets some wild coeds. Including his future wife. With a redhead, a blonde and a brunette, what more could any guy want?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Jill had gone out on stage without giving her friends any warning about sitting at the stage. Jack noticed the little plaques screwed into the sides of the stage requesting that at least one dollar be tipped per song for the dancer for the privilege of sitting by the stage. Jill realized that he had correctly deduced that meant per person as she saw him slip a dollar in front of Denise as she began to move towards them.

Jill flashed her legs and buns at most of the patrons as she strutted down the long catwalk before pausing in front of Jack and Denise. With a grin, she'd untied the knot in her blouse allowing it to hang loose as she squatted in front of Jack. She'd flashed her white thong at him from under the plaid skirt a couple of times before turning and having him slide the dollar under the elastic band at the top of her hose. Moving slightly towards Denise, Jill dropped to her knees and grabbing the dollar with one hand as she gently pushed the redhead back into her chair. Satisfied that she had Denise comfortably leaning back, Jill stuck the dollar bill into Denise's jeans, undoing the top button along the way. Once she had the bill set, Jill placed her hands on Denise's knees and pushed them apart while shoving her head into the squirming girls crotch. Rubbing her face all the way up, Jill had grabbed the dollar with her lips and sliding her tongue out the side of her mouth, she'd licked Denise's exposed abdomen. As she rubbed her face, Jill had managed to catch her head under the tee shirt, pulling it up a bit and causing a giggling but red-faced Denise to push her away.

Jill danced away and tossed her blouse behind her onto the stage. She writhed and twisted topless in front of some of the other patrons as she gradually worked her way back to the far end of the stage. Twice she paused in front of zoned out male patrons to hike her skirt and flash her white thong while collecting dollars. By the time her first number ended, Jill found herself standing at the back of the stage in front of the huge mirror. Turning her back on the people sitting at the stage, Jill flipped up her skirt and quickly popped the side fasteners on her thong. Grabbing it in front while she bent at the waist, Jill gave the audience a good look at her ass while she tugged the flimsy panty out from between her legs. Spinning around, Jill waited for the next song to start.

As her next number began, Jill unbuttoned the side of her skirt and tossed it down on top of her underwear. Nude, she began to strut back down the catwalk with purpose. As she walked, Jill noticed that Jack had slipped another dollar in front of Denise. Feeling even naughtier Jill had paused in front of Jack and handing him back his own dollar, she had cupped her large mammaries and indicated that he should place the bill in her cleavage. She had caressed his hand with her large boobs for a moment before slipping the bill out of his hand. Tossing it to the middle of the stage behind her Jill had reached out grab the dollar in front of Denise with a teasing grin she'd folded it in half and placed it in between the redhead's lips. Pantomiming a kiss she took it back with her own lips, much to the raucous delight of the crowd. Crawling over to Staci and Leigh, she crouched on her hands and knees giving the DJ and expectant look.

"Oh we love it when the gals tip, don't we guys," the DJ started, bringing howls of approval from the audience. "But you know, this is a topless joint, so don't you think they should be topless too?" More howls of approval with the occasional catcall of 'Show your tits' came from the crowd. Staci and Leigh glanced at each other and shrugged. Standing up, Staci unbuttoned her blouse and with a wink at Jill she peeled the sides apart to show her large breasts while Leigh pulled up her crop top exposing her pierced nipples. The crowd roared with approval and the two girls adjusted their tops and began to sit back down.

"I think we missed one," intoned the DJ as Jill half turned and pointed at the flushed redhead. Denise stood up and made as though to move away from the stage, but as she stepped back she ran into Staci. The blonde had quickly grabbed Denise's arms and held them while Jill leaned over and grabbed two handfuls of the black tee shirt and hooked her fingers into the underwires of the black bra underneath it. With a quick jerk she pulled the shirt and brassiere up, exposing Denise's pink nipples to the club. Denise turned scarlet, but she didn't put up any fight. When Staci released her a moment later, she calmly pulled her bra back down and adjusted it before covering it with her tee shirt. Jack had sat very still throughout the whole procedure.

"What's the matter," Denise hissed to Jack as she sat back down.

Jack shook his head as though coming out of a trance and didn't answer although he reached across and took Denise's hand. Denise shrugged as she looked over at the quizzical glance she was getting from Staci and turned her attention back to the stage.

Jill continued to strut and preen around the stage for tips as the song petered out.

Jill stopped dancing when the song ended and began picking up the money that was scattered around the stage, occasionally giving the zoned out patrons a spread leg crotch shot as she did so. When she had collected all the cash, Jill stood up and waltzed down the stage to retrieve her clothing, then slipped off down the stairs to the dressing room behind the stage. Flopping into a nearby chair, Jill took a deep breath and willed her body to relax. Dancing sure is hard work, she thought as she closed her eyes. Jill had thought she was in relatively good shape when she applied for the job, but some four months later, she knew she was in excellent condition. She noticed that the muscle tone in her legs was much more apparent, and her butt seemed to be less flabby than she previously thought. Looking at the mirror across the way, she thought back to when she'd first started at the club. The six to seven minute shift on the stage used to wipe her out and she'd often taken to spending at least ten to fifteen minutes recovering in the locker room before heading out on the floor. Now she usually just changed outfits and touched up her make-up and headed back out within five minutes.

Jill giggled to herself as she stood up again and walked over to her locker. Opening it, she hung the skirt and blouse on a hook inside and pulled out her small costume bag. As she sorted through the other tops and lingerie she'd brought for the evening, Jill decided that taking off the thigh highs was just too much of a pain, besides most of the guys liked them, so she tried to find something that would be easy to fit over them. Wishing that she had her tan knee high boots, Jill selected a purple teddy with a snap crotch and a light pink skirt. With a grin she tossed the cash into her bag and began to get dressed again. She liked the look of the new outfit - she had yet to show it to Staci or Leigh - and hoped that they would all like the look. Once she was dressed, Jill sat down once again and pulled out the wad of cash from the bag. She quickly counted the total and realized that she had only added thirty dollars to the small stack. Jill sighed. There were nights like this where you could put on a wonderful performance and still get screwed on the money. Her total take for the evening stood at a paltry fifty two dollars and of that she would have to tip ten percent to the bouncers, and another five percent each to the door girls and the bar/wait staff. That would leave her with just about forty dollars to take home. Grumbling about the outrageous tip out policy, Jill snapped a rubber band around the bills and stuck them back in her locker. Closing the metal door, she clicked her combination lock through the latch and spun the dial. Giving the lock a quick tug to assure it was closed, Jill stood up and walked over to the sink to check her makeup.

She was standing in front of the large mirror checking her look when she saw movement behind her.

Jill turned around to find an attractive brunette with shoulder length curls sitting in the chair she'd so recently vacated.

"Hey Marie, how's it goin'," she asked as she bent down to adjust the strap on her black high heel.

Jill smiled, "Well, I like to have some variety and the blouse was getting a bit sweaty. I don't know if the guys would mind, but it gets a bit uncomfortable to step into the air conditioner stream with a wet top. I always feel like my nipples are going to poke a hole in the shirt."

Marie giggled, "Yeah, for some reason I don't think our customers would mind, let alone notice." Reaching into the suitcase of clothes beside her, Marie began to sort though and find an appropriate outfit for herself. She pulled out a sheer, red, lacy mini dress and after fishing around for a moment found a matching red g-string. Jill noticed that she was also carting around a pair of tan boots.

"Hey Marie, what size are your feet?" she asked impulsively.

Marie's answer was muffled by her tee shirt as she pulled it off. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath and her small perky boobs were in clear sight. Jill's mouth watered as she wondered what the small orbs with their taut brown nipples tasted like since they were similar in size to Denise's. Once Marie's head was clear of the shirt, she spoke again, "I'm about a five, sometimes five and a half why?"

"Well, you have those boots in there and I was hoping I could borrow them, but I don't think they'll fit. I just like the effect better with the boots and hose, but I left mine at home."

Marie shrugged as she continued to undress. "Actually the boots are like a size too big. I think they're actually a six. You can try them on if you want. I rarely wear them, but my husband bought them and I'd feel guilty if he found them at home. He thinks that I wear them here a lot since I never put them on for him at home. He never comes in, so I doubt he suspects the truth."

With an apprehensive look, Jill tugged one of the boots out of the case. She pulled off her left shoe and after unzipping the boot she worked her foot into it. A few minutes later she stood up to see if they were going to work for her. The four-inch heels made her feel a bit unbalanced, but she couldn't detect any odd rubbing. She strode up and down in front of the lockers to get a good feel for the boots while Marie continued dressing, watching under hooded eyelids.

"Nice aren't they," Marie said quietly, "They look good on your legs."

"They're awfully comfortable, much nicer than mine. Are you sure it's ok that I borrow them?"

"Of course," Marie guffawed, "I know I'll get them back. You're not like some of the people we work with. Besides if you do keep them, I know where you work." Marie stood up and strutted over to the mirror to check her own look. Jill stared at the smaller woman from behind. The sheer dress was pulled tight enough that a lot of skin showed through it. Jill felt her mouth growing dry as she stared at Marie's tight butt. Marie noticed in the mirror and with a smirk she bent forward as though she were trying to find something in her eye, while thrusting her firm ass at Jill while the dress rode up to expose the lower curve of her buttocks. Jill tore her eyes away from the petite woman as the thought crossed her mind to smack the tight little ass that was being presented to her. Looking down she noticed her own nipples were pointing out through the fabric of the teddy and she could feel a slight dampness in her crotch

Marie smiled as she turned around and walked back towards Jill. Grabbing the taller girl's arm she said, "C'mon, you'll get to see the whole show later. We need to work. Besides it looked like you were getting pretty friendly with that guy and his three girlfriends down there."

Jill grinned as she let the older woman lead her out of the locker room. "The blonde is my roommate, the redhead is dating the guy and the brunette is my other roommate, " she explained, "I told them to come in and so they were here to see me work."

Marie nodded as they re-entered the darkened club. "Hmmm... well in that case, since they are your friends... do you mind if I take the redhead and molest her a bit in one of the booths? You can take the boyfriend into the booth next to me if you want," teased Marie.

Jill laughed as they paused to let their eyes adjust to the darkness of the club from the well-lighted locker room. "You can ask her for a dance if you like, just be prepared to be turned down," she said to Marie.

"Why's that," replied Marie with a twinkle in her eyes, "doesn't she like girls?"

Jill snorted, "Oh she does like girls, but lately she's a one-man woman, if you get my drift."

"We'll see," shrugged Marie as she spotted the foursome back at a table away from the stage. Leaving Jill, Marie strutted over to Denise, slipped her arm around the redhead and whispered something in her ear. Denise appeared to giggle and waved Marie away. Marie turned to Jill and held her hands up with a shrug before moving off to another table. Jill was about to wander over to her friends when she felt a light touch on her arm. Pasting a dazzling grin on, Jill turned to find an older man soliciting her for a dance. Taking his hand, she led him around behind Jack and Denise's table and to the small booths on the far side of the stage.

Jill stayed busy for the next few songs with some other customers. Occasionally she would cast a discrete glance at her friend's table, but they seemed to be laughing and enjoying themselves and not noticing her absence. Jill smiled to herself as she finished off her private dance for her current customer. At twenty-five dollars a pop, she had just managed to pull in a little over a hundred dollars in the last twenty minutes. That didn't include the five-dollar tip from the older man and the ten she received from one of her regulars. As the song ended, Jill was kneeling in front of her current client rubbing her head between his thighs. She pulled back when she noticed the wet spot spreading across his crotch. The guy gasped, quickly yanked out a few bills and dropped them on the padded bench before fleeing into the crowd. Jill chuckled softly and grabbed the money before she settled in on the bench to get dressed.

She had just stood up to snap the skirt back into place when Marie paused by the booth.

"So what'd you do to him," teased Marie, "Try to bite it off?"

Jill nodded, "Guess I was just too much woman for him, he came all over his shorts."

Marie smirked, "We've all done that a time or two I guess."

"What," Jill deadpanned, "Cum all over your shorts while dancing."

Marie rolled her eyes and slapped Jill on the shoulder. "Well that too," she teased as she started back out into the stage area, "but I try to keep my orgasms to a minimum at work. Of course with you around, I might have to change that little rule."

Jill just shook her head and followed the saucy older woman, back out to the floor. Deciding to take a break, Jill wandered up to her friend's table and promptly planted herself in Staci's lap. Staci giggled and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"So, how's business," Leigh asked with a grin.

"Eh... slow tonight," replied Jill, "but I'm having a good time."

"Who's that gal you were talking to?" asked Denise, "She came over here and tried to get me to go over in the booth with her."

"Oh, that's just Marie. She's been here for a while. She's really nice, very married and has the bawdiest sense of humor. She's a fun person to work with."

"Ahh... so uh... Jill what exactly goes on in the booth?" Jack asked quietly.

"It'll cost you twenty to find out," retorted Jill with a grin, causing the three girls to laugh.

Jack gave her a dirty look and grabbed his water. Jill was just about to tell Jack about the private dances when the DJ announced that Marie was the next performer. Jill shifted in Staci's lap as Marie was announced and then stood up to watch the stage. Jill watched through the first song, trying to pick up some new ideas for her own stage act. Marie had obviously been dancing for a few years and Jill saw some moves that had never occurred to her. Marie's dancing was very suggestive without being slutty, and Jill found herself more turned on than before. As Marie retreated to the back of the stage prior to her second song starting Jill whispered to Staci," be right back" and walked over to the rounded end of the stage and fished a dollar out of the boots she'd borrowed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.