Jack and Denise - Cover

Jack and Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Stormghost

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A college junior meets some wild coeds. Including his future wife. With a redhead, a blonde and a brunette, what more could any guy want?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Getting Jack to go to see Jill at work turned out to be a whole lot easier than Denise expected. When she'd gotten home after lunch with Jill, Denise had unconsciously tossed the coupons on her desk, next to her computer monitor before she called Staci. Over the next couple of days she looked at them often, but failed to move them. By Friday, she had managed to bury them under her Computer Organization homework and forgot where they were.

She was quietly studying when she heard a knock at her door.

"Yeah," she called without looking up from her book.

"Hey Denise," Jack called softly.

"C'mon in," was her cheery reply.

Jack opened the door and staggered as he tried to catch a leaping Denise. Denise jumped forward and wrapped her arms around his neck, causing them both to go crashing to the floor with her on top. Giggling Denise bent her head to kiss Jack passionately. Winded by the fall, Jack tried to kiss her back, but ended up breaking it off to catch his breath. Denise snuggled down against him, still laughing. After a minute, she stood and after helping Jack get up, led him into the bedroom. Jack took a seat at her desk, while Denise curled up on her bed.

"I didn't expect to see you tonight," she grinned, "to what do I owe the pleasure of your company."

Jack shrugged trying to look nonchalant. "I got off early and wanted to spend some time with you."

"Well, that's a switch," Denise responded, "not that I'm complaining mind you."

Jack nodded but made no move to move from the chair he was seated in.

"Something wrong baby," Denise asked quietly.

"Yeah, I guess... ok there is something wrong and I... wanted to talk to you."

"Jack, what's wrong?"

"It's my grandmother. She died last night..." Jack said heavily. He trailed off looking into space.

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry," gushed Denise as she quickly stood and walked over to hug him.

"She's been sick for a while, I just didn't expect that... " Jack trailed off again as Denise hugged him to her chest.

"Baby... I'm so sorry... I don't know that there's anything I can say beyond that. Are you ok? Is there anything I can do," babbled Denise as she hugged Jack fiercely.

Jack shook his head and didn't say anything. It took Denise a minute to realize that he was sobbing into her chest. She held him tightly as he slowly recovered.

"Sorry," he said quietly as he gently pushed back and looked up at her. "I wasn't ready to deal with this. I... never really knew my father's mother since she died when I was all of three months old, but I was really close to this one. She's been a great help since I went to school and... " Jack trailed off and looked away.

Denise slowly ran her fingers through Jack brown hair, marveling at how soft it was. She didn't know quite what to tell him. Jack sat for a long moment letting Denise stroke his head. Slowly he stood up and pulled Denise to him. Leaning down he found her soft lips and desperately began kissing her. To Denise it felt like he was afraid that if he stopped then she would disappear, so intense was his kiss. Opening her mouth, Denise slid her tongue against Jack's teeth, gently tracing the inside of his mouth. Jack kissed her back hungrily, tasting her and trying to suck her lips into his mouth. Pulling back, Denise arched her back and gazed at his green brown eyes. It took her a moment to realize that he wasn't looking back at her eyes, but rather down her partially opened blouse. Leaning forward a little more, Denise nibbled on his earlobe and asked, "Enjoying the view?"

Jack growled and tried to pull Denise more tightly against him. She pushed back slightly, gently swaying back and forth in front of him.

"I know how much you love it when I go without a bra, so I'm happy you came over tonight," she murmured in his ear, "See anything you'd like to... play with?"

"Oh yeah," came his strangled reply.

"Oh good. I was beginning to wonder if you were still interested in me after all this time."

Jack froze and looked at her steel blue eyes for a long moment. After a moment he reached up and ran his fingers through her auburn locks.

"Sorry," he said softly, "did I hurt you?"

Denise sighed and melted into his arms. "Jack, I'm ok. It's just that... well... I was beginning to wonder if you still found me attractive. You still like sleeping with me, but we never... you know do it... anymore."

Jack shrugged against her. "I'm sorry. It's just that with my classes, my work schedule and everything else, I've... well I'm not thinking about you. Bad excuse I know. But I want to make it up to you, starting tonight. I really need to feel like something is working for me."

"Hmmm... I like that idea," murmured Denise as her lips sought out his neck. "Starting right now maybe?"

Jack answered by nuzzling her neck and trailing his hands down to give her firm ass a squeeze. Denise moved her head over to catch his lips with hers while trailing a hand down to his crotch and stroking Jack though his jeans.

"Ummm... feels like someone needs some air," she teased, pulling Jack towards her bed. Jack gently pushed Denise down on her back and nuzzling her neck and exposed collarbone, he began to work on opening her white blouse. Denise moaned appreciatively as he opened her blouse and began gently kissing and sucking on the exposed skin around her breasts. Jack licked up between her soft mounds and returned his lips to hers for a moment, teasing her breasts with his fingers, but avoiding her already hard nipples. After nibbling on her lips for a minute, Jack resumed kissing his way down her torso, deliberately avoiding her breasts. As he reached her stomach, Jack began to nuzzle her abdomen while working his hands around her back. Denise arched her back to allow Jack the access he needed to first unhook then unzip her black skirt. Pulling back, Jack allowed Denise to put her knees together before sliding the tight skirt off her hips and down her legs. As he discarded the skirt and Denise lowered her legs again, Jack noticed two things: Denise was not wearing any underwear and she had trimmed her pubic hair into a small strip that ended just above her clit. Perplexed, Jack gently stroked her thighs and gave Denise a quizzical look.

Denise blushed slightly. "I just wanted to see how it looked," she confessed, "If you don't like it I'll let it grow back."

"Actually," Jack replied softly, "it is kind of sexy." He slid his hands in between Denise's thighs and pushed them further apart. Leaning forward once again, Jack took a closer look at her swollen, wet slit. Jack began sucking lightly on the inside of her tight thighs, making Denise moan. Centimeter, by centimeter, he worked his way forward, driving Denise crazy. After several seconds of this teasing torture, Denise grabbed Jack's head and forced his head against her groin. Jack gave her a long lick that ended on her clit, causing Denise to buck and moan. He paused until Denise forced his head back down into her crotch. Jack got the message and began to gently lick and suck on her swollen lips. Worming his tongue into her gooey slot, Jack began eating Denise in earnest. Denise worked her fingers into his hair and used her hands to guide his tongue while she humped his face. Jack added one finger then a second, wiggling them deep inside while lashing his tongue against her clit. Denise squealed quietly and came hard a minute later, covering Jack's hand and face with her juices.

Pulling back, Jack licked his lips and making sure she was watching him while catching her breath, he stuck his slimy fingers into his mouth and sucked them clean. Denise moaned as she caught her breath and reached for him. Jack allowed her to pull him down onto her chest as she licked his face, trying to get all of the wetness off it. They kissed for a few minutes after that, before Denise rolled him over and began working on his jeans. Jack sat up and pulled off his shirt while Denise unbuttoned the fly of his jeans and slid her hand inside.

"Did I do this," she asked innocently, as she squeezed his steely hard member.

Jack groaned and began pushing the jeans off his hips. Releasing her hold on him, Denise helped to tug off his jeans and underwear. Once he was fully disrobed, Denise resumed stroking his prick, spreading his pre-cum around the head with her index finger. Jack lay back and groaned. Denise stroked him for another minute before climbing up and impaling herself on his shaft. Jack groaned louder as he first felt her hot pussy contact him and then he found himself buried deep inside her. Denise rose and lowered herself rhythmically. It didn't take long for her to bring Jack close to the edge.

"Oh god Denise," he moaned, "I'm gonna... you're gonna make me cum."

Not worrying about herself for the moment, Denise began riding Jack harder and faster. It didn't take many more strokes and he erupted inside her. Denise sighed contentedly as she felt his cock spasm and coat her insides with cum. She rode his orgasm out then leaned forward to gently kiss Jack on the lips. Bobbing her hips up and down slowly to keep him erect and inside her messy cunt, she asked, "Up for sloppy seconds?"

An hour later the lovers were lying on her bed, satiated for now. Denise stroked her fingers down Jack's chest while he slept lightly. Shifting her thighs, Denise felt Jack's sperm dripping down her ass and thighs. The third time he'd cum had been the hardest and Denise had felt like she'd been flooded. He was so warm though, Denise hadn't wanted to get out of the bed to get tissues to sop up the mess, so she'd snuggled into him and let the fluid slowly drip out. Now she was feeling a cold puddle against her legs and it was getting a bit uncomfortable. Carefully, she got up, trying not to disturb Jack as she made her way to the bathroom. As she crossed by her desk, Denise stumbled over a shoe in the darkened room and clipped her shin against the chair. As she began falling, Denise grabbed at her desk. Her hand found only her computer organization homework and she pulled it off the desk as she crashed to the floor.

The sound of the thick book hitting the floor with Denise roused Jack and he immediately sat up and turned on her bedside light. He was greeted by the sight of a very bedraggled Denise, sitting on the floor with her legs spread, squinting in the sudden bright light.

"Are you ok," he asked, concerned.

"Yeah," she winced as she rubbed her shin, "I just tripped, then banged my leg on the chair."

Jack rose from the bed and knelt beside her, gently touching her leg. "Well, it looks like a nasty bruise, but you should be ok. Need a hand up?"

"Yeah," she said with a small smile.

Jack stood and extended his hand. Denise took it and Jack pulled her up. Denise gave him a quick kiss before walking into the bathroom. Jack turned to climb back under the covers when he spotted the orange coupons on her desk. Intrigued, Jack pulled one out and looked it over.

"Umm Denise," he called quietly, turning back around.

"Yeah," she replied looking up from dabbing the still seeping semen from her vagina.

"What is Fantasy World and why do you have discount coupons?" he asked with a skeptical look.

Denise blushed heavily and lowered her leg from the toilet seat as she tossed the soaked tissues into the nearby trashcan. "Ah... er... that is..."

Denise took a deep breath and started again as she approached Jack with a handful of clean tissues. "It's where Jill's working and she wanted us to come see her. They were supposed to be a surprise for next weekend."

Jack smirked and set the tickets back on the desk. He reached out and pulled Denise into a hug. "Ok, I'll try to act surprised next weekend then," he teased gently.

"You'd better," groused Denise as she shoved him back onto the bed, "I went to a lot of trouble to get those tickets."

"Oh really," sneered Jack as he lifted the sheet and sat down, "and just what constitutes a lot of trouble."

"I had to have lunch with Jill and you know just how trying THAT can be," quipped Denise as she climbed into the bed next to him.

Denise crawled into the bed next to Jack, handed him the tissues she had in her hand and pushed him to the wet spot on the far side of the bed. "Now clean up the mess you made over there."

Jack gave her a bemused look, but did as she asked.

Denise watched him clean up the small puddle and toss the sopping tissues into the trash. "Jack," she asked tentatively, "are you planning on going to the funeral?"

Jack shook his head in a negative manner. "I can't afford to. My parents are going, but the tickets to New York from here are just out of sight, and I don't really have time to drive. The funeral is scheduled for next Tuesday night, but... I just don't think I can make it since I have a test Monday and I can't really drive all night and day to get there."

"Jack," pressed Denise, "I'm sure your teacher would understand. Besides aren't your parents going and couldn't you stay with them?"

Jack shook his head, "My mother is going, but my dad isn't going with her. They can only afford one plane ticket and without a real reliable car they don't have time to drive up. I don't have the money for gas to drive anyway, so I sent my mom a sympathy card and told them I'd be staying here."

Denise stared sympathetically at her boyfriend. "I'm sorry, Jack, is there anything I can do to help?"

Jack shrugged, "Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything." Jack stood up and walked to the trashcan with the soiled tissues. When he returned from the bathroom he sat down next to Denise and took both her hands in his. "Just be there for me more than I've been there for you in the last few months, ok? I know I really don't have the right to ask you to... but..."

Denise leaned forward and kissed him lightly. "It's ok, I understand," she whispered as she pulled him down on top of her. Denise and Jack kissed passionately for a moment, before Jack rolled to his right and wrapped his arms around Denise from behind. Denise rolled up on her right side, snuggled back against him and soon they were both asleep.

Denise was on pins and needles the next week. Jack hadn't approached the subject of visiting Jill at work again, and Denise wondered if he was really ok with the whole thing. He'd left early Saturday afternoon to do his homework and Denise hadn't actually seen him since. They had talked on the phone, but they hadn't gotten to see each other for more than a moment or two during the week. More than once, Denise sat down and considered calling the whole thing off. Maybe we don't need the help in our relationship, she thought, remembering the previous Friday night. She changed her mind several times before concluding that going through with the whole thing was her best option. After all, she reasoned, perhaps Jack was looking forward to going and she wasn't going to be badly outnumbered with Staci and Leigh along for the ride. Besides, Jack would still be going home with her or he'd be going home alone.

Thursday finally rolled around and Denise sat nervously in her room trying to decide what to wear. She had worn low cut, blue hip huggers to her classes and decided they would still look ok for going out. But looking through her blouses and tops, she was at a loss. Jill had suggested that she were something that didn't tuck in, but Denise had no idea why. She was standing in her closet wearing just the jeans and the black bra she'd worn under her gray sweater that morning when Renee knocked and pushed open the partially closed bedroom door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.