Jack and Denise - Cover

Jack and Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Stormghost

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A college junior meets some wild coeds. Including his future wife. With a redhead, a blonde and a brunette, what more could any guy want?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Jack had been walking for quite some time and was beginning to wonder if he would ever find the girls. He had done a little searching near the house then began walking up the beach in the direction that Staci and Jill had taken Renee and John the day before. The beach was fairly empty for a Sunday afternoon, much to Jack's surprise, and he didn't anticipate having a hard time finding Denise with her bright red hair. However, after walking for close to thirty minutes in the hot sand, his mouth was dried out and Jack was beginning to feel as though he'd spent the last three days in the Sahara. I guess that will teach me to go out on a hot day after drinking heavily, he thought.

Just as he was about to give up and wander back towards the house - maybe pausing for a quick cooling dip in the ocean first - Jack heard Denise's distinctive laughter coming from nearby. Turning towards the sound, Jack began ascending a nearby sand dune, only to come to a sudden halt as he got towards the top of it.

Jack couldn't believe his eyes and he wondered if he might be having an odd reaction to too much sun. Never in his wildest imagination had he imagined finding Staci, Jill and his girlfriend Denise nude at the same time, in the same spot, in public in front of god and everybody. The three girls were drinking, talking and obviously having a great time, as he spied on them from atop the large dune. Clearly they were oblivious to anyone watching them and comfortable with their lack of clothing. It was actually quite arousing to watch the three girls giggling, jiggling, and joking around even though he'd seen them all in the buff at one time or another.

Jack stood like a statue watching for several minutes before Jill got up and began walking down towards the surf. Staci soon followed her while Denise lay down and put her dark sunglasses more firmly against her eyes. Deciding that this was as good a time as any to make his presence known, Jack walked down the dune to the dozing redhead. He watched out of the corner of his eye as Staci and Jill began splashing in the surf as he made his way towards Denise. She spotted his arrival and sat up before he finished closing the distance.

"Hi honey, glad you decided to join us, I was afraid you were going to stand on that sand dune all day," smiled Denise as she stood up to give Jack a peck on the lips while giving his cock a quick squeeze through his suit. Her actions caused Jack's erection to grow more prominent.

"Hi," he mumbled back unsure of where to begin.

Denise giggled as she pulled him down beside her, "I'm sorry," she teased, "am I embarrassing you?"

"No... yes... I don't know," mumbled Jack, "I guess I just didn't expect to find the three of you so... exposed."

"Don't be such a prude," quipped Denise as she slapped his arm lightly, "it's not bothering us any and look, there's no one around as far as the eye can see. In fact, you're the first voyeur we've had all day."

Jack shrugged and began laying his towel out so he could lie next to Denise. As he got situated, Denise handed him the tanning lotion and lay down on her stomach.

"Since you're being oh so talkative, why don't you rub some of this on my back," she said lightly.

Jack took the brown bottle from her and drizzled a long white stream down the middle of Denise's back. When he reached the crack between her buttocks he stopped pouring the lotion and began gently rubbing into her lower back, slowly making his way to her shoulders. Denise sighed and squirmed underneath his massaging hands.

"Ummm... that feels good," she moaned, "you'd better be careful or I just might jump you right here and now."

"Ah... D... just how much have you had to drink this afternoon?" Jack asked calmly.

"Just a few, two or three. I'm not buzzed, but I'm really relaxed," she replied dreamily, "I was hoping you'd show up or I was just going to have to jump Staci or Jill."

Jack's hands paused in the middle of her back, "jump Staci or Jill?" he gasped, "After you told me to be monogamous?"

Denise propped herself up on her elbows and turned her head to look over her shoulder and see Jack's stunned expression.

"I'm teasing," she said firmly, "you know I wouldn't do that to you. It's just that... well, I guess being able to relax out here in the sun with no suit, have a few drinks and jokes with my friends, well, it made me horny... Don't forget to do my legs and ass dear, wouldn't do if I couldn't sit, not that you need any encouragement to play with my buns."

Denise lay back down and giggled softly as Jack began drizzling lotion along her calves. Feeling particularly naughty, Denise slowly spread her legs a few inches further apart to give Jack a good show, as she felt his hands on her lower legs. Jack's eyes and nose noticed immediately. Denise's slit was beginning to get puffy and wet, the smell was slightly intoxicating and caused Jack to wonder just what it was the girls were talking about earlier. As his cock moved to full erection, he decided that enough was enough and it was high time that Denise got paid back for her teasing ways. He calmly worked his way up both legs, taking care to make the rubbing of the lotion in as erotic an experience as he could. He massaged Denise's strong hamstrings moving deeper in between her thighs with each stroke. Denise involuntarily spread her legs even wider and her hips began shifting against the sand as Jack's fingers came closer to her wet curls. Then abruptly he paused and removed his hands. Denise was about to say something when she felt the warm lotion being dripped along the crack of her ass. She moaned loudly as Jack began roughly working the lotion into her firm cheeks. Seeing the reaction he was hoping for Jack began squeezing and pulling apart Denise's ass cheeks exposing her tight little brown hole to the world. Holding her cheeks apart Jack bit down on the lotion bottle that he was holding in his mouth and sprayed a large load of lotion right on Denise's tight little asshole.

Denise gave a loud squeal and shut her legs tightly. She began trembling in the sand as Jack slowly worked his fingers up and down her moistened crack, gently probing at her asshole. She wasn't sure what to make of this and was about to protest when Jack's other hand began probing between her thighs again, forcing them apart as he tried to get at her damp pussy. With a low groan, Denise spread her legs slightly allowing the hand to squirm in between her now damp thighs. The friction of her towel on the bamboo mat against her clit was beginning to get to her. She moaned again a little more loudly as his fingers began worming their way into her swollen lips. Moments later she gasped very loudly as Jack gently thrust a finger inside her wet cunt and managed to worm a separate finger into her ass.

"Wh... what are you doing?" she asked breathlessly, "you know how I am about you playing with my ass."

"Just hush and relax," he said calmly, leaning forward to lay a soft kiss on her shoulder blade, "you're gonna love this."

Jack continued working his finger in and out of her pussy for several minutes, adding a second finger then a third, while continuing to move his index finger in and out of her ass. He had been playing with her for a good ten minutes when Denise's hips began slamming up and down against the sand.

"Oh god... Oh god that's intense... oh my god, I'm gonna... I'M CUMMING," she shrieked as his fingers continued their maddening dance between her now lewdly spread legs.

Denise's screams caught the attention of the swimming Jill and Staci. Jill had her arms around Staci's waist and was just about to dunk her roommate under the nearest wave when the loud shriek reached her ears. Jill paused and she and Staci both turned to see what was going on.

"Oh my god, who is that kneeling next to Denise," snapped Staci as she squirmed away from the distracted Jill and stumbled out of the water.

"I don't know but maybe we'd better find out, not that it sounded like she hated it by any means," retorted Jill as she fought her way out of the water. "Do you think its Jack?"

"Could be. I can't tell at this distance."

Jack slowly slid his fingers free of Denise and after licking off the three that had been in her sopping pussy, lay down on his side next to her, gently rubbing her back. "That's your payback for teasing me earlier," he said gently.

Denise gave a contented sigh. "Remind me to tease you more often," she grinned as she turned her head to face Jack. "You can do that to me anytime," Denise sighed as she propped her head up for a kiss.

Jill and Staci arrived a moment later, laughing at the two of them.

"Damn girl," groused Staci, "I could hear you all the way down there. I thought you were getting killed or something. And you," she turned to Jack in a vaguely threatening manner, "How dare you get her off and then just lie there like the Cheshire cat with a grin on your face and a hard on. This is a family beach!"

Jack cocked an eyebrow at Staci and made a grandiose attempt at looking around. "Gee that's funny Stace, I don't see any families here."

Staci rolled her eyes, trying to fight off a grin. She settled for leaning over and squeezing water out of her long blond hair onto Jack's crotch. Jack jumped as the water hit, but didn't make an effort to get out of the way. The view of Staci's lovely breasts bouncing as she bent over was just too good to miss. Realizing what he was doing, Staci flipped her hair back over her shoulder and straightened up. "Pervert," she teased as she walked towards her towel and flopped down. Reaching into the cooler Staci pulled out two cool bottles that immediately formed condensation drops as they were exposed to the warm beach air.

"Here," she said handing one of them to Jack, "these are the last two and you are really behind."

Jack laughed and took the bottle she offered. Popping the top he took a long swig. Denise propped herself back up on her elbows and reached out a hand. Jack handed the bottle to her and she took a long drink.

"Ahh... the pause that refreshes," she giggled, "I needed that."

Jack snorted and rolled his eyes while Jill and Staci laughed.

"I just bet you did," teased Jack, "but which thing was it that you needed?"

Jill and Staci were practically rolling in the sand they were laughing so hard while Denise shot Jack a dirty look.

"The drink," she declared, arching an eyebrow at him, "I can have an orgasm any time I want."

Jack snorted again and spat the malt-flavored beverage on the sand next to Denise as Jill and Staci went into fresh paroxysms of laughter. Denise grinned and snatched the bottle back from Jack, draining it in two quick swallows. Standing up she offered Jack a hand, while sharing a glance with the still laughing Jill who in turn gave Staci a quick nod. Jack missed the exchange, cautiously took Denise's hand and began to stand up. When he reached his feet, Jill and Staci suddenly grabbed and yanked his swimsuit down, freeing his erect dick, which slapped back against his abdomen.

"Well now," smiled Denise, "I think we all could use some of that, but since he's mine you two will just have to go without."

Jill and Staci gave her mock pouts as Denise pulled the now nude Jack down towards the surf. As soon as they were out of earshot, Denise moved closer and reached down to begin rubbing Jack's cock.

"I've always had this fantasy of having sex on the beach," she cooed nibbling on his ear, "and now you're here. So why don't you just lay me down in the surf and fuck my brains out." She added a hard squeeze on Jack's painfully erect cock for emphasis.

Jack reached over and ran his finger along Denise's wet slit while sliding his tongue into her welcoming mouth. He fingered her for a short moment before breaking the kiss.

"I'll do that and better," he promised, pulling her towards the water.

The couple waded out until the water was lapping around the middle of Jack's shins. He paused and turned Denise around to face the beach while embracing her from behind. Jack rubbed his hard cock against Denise's ass while simultaneously groping her breasts and nuzzling her neck.

"You know what I think," he murmured, "I think you need a good hard fucking to remember just who YOU belong to."

Denise moaned loudly and brought her hands up to her breasts, covering Jack's hands. Gripping his right hand with hers, Denise pulled it down to her soaked slot and began rubbing it against her pussy. Jack immediately slipped two fingers inside much to Denise's delight.

"Oh god Jack, you have such talented fingers," she moaned, "and I have such a treat for you when we get back."

"Does it have anything to do with some naughty lingerie?" he teased.

"Oh shit," she panted, "I forgot those were still in my bag. You found them when you were looking for pain killers didn't you."

"Yeah. I bet they look really sexy on you though."

Denise moaned and added a finger of her own to her now dripping cunt. She pulled it out and slipped the digit into Jack's mouth.

"They look ok, they aren't really comfortable though," she groaned, "and I'm not sure how good they'll look with all my pubic hair sticking out of the... the... oh god that feels sooo good... hole. Fuck... fuck me now Jack... just fuck me now... I want you inside me."

Jack gently pushed forward and Denise obediently knelt in the shallow water. Jack knelt behind her and put his hands on her shoulders, pushing slightly. Denise got the picture and leaned forward on her hands, shaking her ass and inflamed sex at her boyfriend. "Please," she moaned, "stick it in me now..."

Jack ran the head of his turgid organ against her swollen labia, gathering the juices but not making an effort to penetrate her as the small waves broke against the backs of his legs. Suddenly he paused completely, causing Denise to reach back and try to grab his cock.

"Hold on a sec," he whispered, "look at Staci and Jill."

Denise turned her head to look up the beach at her two friends. Jill and Staci were lying very close together on their sides, but from the distance it was hard to tell if anything was going on. Denise used Jack's distraction to grab his hard penis and shove it against her hot pussy. Jack groaned and gave up to the inevitable. With one hard thrust he buried his whole cock deep in Denise's velvety wet snatch. Denise gave a loud groan and reached back to fondle his balls. That didn't last long as Denise couldn't hold herself up on one arm and she realized that if she lowered her head any further she risked drowning.

"C'mon," she demanded giving Jack's testicles a quick squeeze before moving her hand back in front of her, "I want to feel you cumming inside me. Fuck me Jack, fuck me hard!"

Jack started slowly but soon was ramming his hips against Denise's firm buttocks at a high rate of speed. Denise felt incredibly turned on from having sex in public on the beach and felt a massive orgasm building. She managed to find a balance point long enough to slip her right hand to her clit and began frigging herself furiously. Seeing his girlfriend's precarious position, Jack wrapped his left arm around her waist and pulled her up from the sand, holding her back to his chest while continuing to pump in and out of her squeezing pussy. Denise groaned loudly at the change of position, and used her now free left hand to begin groping her own breasts as a small wave crashed into them.

"Oh... oh god... oh god Jack... oh god I'm... I'm almost there... oh... oh... OH SHIT, CUM with me Jack cum with me... ohfuckohfuckohfuck! NOW!" she shrieked.

Jack couldn't help himself and began spurting wildly into his girlfriend's spasming pussy. Denise writhed against him, reaching down to squeeze his balls hard, trying to milk every drop out of him. Denise's hand finally quit squeezing and the two lovers collapsed into the water. They lay there for several minutes with the waves washing them both clean. Finally Denise stirred and stood up.

"Well, that was great," she sighed, "but I think that I've got sand in some bad places."

Jack grinned and stood with her, "you're not the only one. I think we'll be needing the hot tub or a community shower in a bit."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.