Jack and Denise - Cover

Jack and Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Stormghost

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A college junior meets some wild coeds. Including his future wife. With a redhead, a blonde and a brunette, what more could any guy want?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

"... 'cause everybody needs someone sometime, Everybody needs someone can't you see? Everybody needs someone sometime..."

Jewel continued warbling out of Jack's boom box as he pulled the drawers out of his pale pine dresser. He rummaged through each before slamming them back into the dresser in a vain attempt to locate his black swimming trunks. They weren't leaving until the next morning, but Jack wanted to be packed so all he had to do was shower, eat breakfast and go to pick up Denise. It would make the morning smoother and would ensure that they were on the road at a reasonable hour. Besides he had figured that Denise would not bother packing until the next morning and that in and of itself could easily take a couple hours.

Frustrated, Jack slammed the final drawer back into the substandard dresser, causing it to rock back and forth on its stubby legs. Growling to himself, Jack tore into the closet next. He was digging around on the upper shelf when the phone rang.

"Yeah," he answered gruffly as he reached over to turn down the music.

"Jack," came a faint female voice, "is that you?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"It's... Margaret..." came the weak voice, "ummm... Jack I know this is a bad time but... oh shit, hold on a sec..." her voice cut out and was followed by the sound of retching. She came back a moment later with the sound of a toilet flushing in the background.

"Are you still there?"

"Yes. Are you ok Margaret? You sound awful."

"Yes, I'm ok for the moment I think," she said with a rueful laugh, "I think I ate something I shouldn't have though. The thing is that I don't think I can cover your shift at the library tomorrow morning. I've been puking since... I don't know about an hour ago, but I keep thinking it will go away, but then I get sick again."

"Geez, I understand. Ah... damn that sucks. I'll have to go in then tomorrow and work I guess," replied Jack softly, feeling let down.

"Hey, I'm really sorry. I'm going to the health center in the morning and if I'm feeling better, I'll try to make sure that I can get there for you in the afternoon. If not, I'll call around and find another sub, it's just that everyone I've called is either busy or going away for the weekend or they can't work the morning shift."

"I understand," replied Jack to an empty phone. Margaret came back a moment later.

"Sorry, this has been awful for me, but I insisted on calling you myself," she said sounding weak, "I didn't want you to think that I was just bailing on you."

"Hey, it happens," mumbled Jack, "I'll just have to call Denise and tell her we won't be leaving in the morning."

"Tell her I'm really sorry to ruin your plans and if there's anything I can do to make it up to you... well, she just needs to ask ok?"

"I'll tell her," replied Jack suddenly feeling very tired, "Hope you feel better."

"I'll call the library tomorrow if I absolutely can't come in, otherwise I should be there sometime after my appointment, but the earliest they could get me in is at 10."

" 'K I'll see you then Margaret," sighed Jack as he hung up the phone.

Dreading the conversation he would now have to have with Denise, Jack resumed his search for the missing swim trunks, finally locating them in his old backpack underneath his white laundry basket. He decided that to save time he could at least take his duffle bag to work with him in the morning than go to pick up Denise immediately upon getting off work. That should save some time and if by some miracle she was ready when he got there, they should be able to get to Panama City by 1 pm at the latest. Taking an hour or so to find Jill's aunt's place, Jack figure they would still have plenty of beach time in the afternoon. He was worried about how Denise was going to take it because she'd been looking forward to the trip since Jill had mentioned it three weeks ago. Denise was desperate to get out to the beach and away from school for a few days. Her summer school classes had left her burned out and very anxious about the fall semester.

With a sigh that said no time like the present Jack dialed Denise's phone number and settled back for the inevitable explosion.

"Hello," answered a smiling Denise.

"Hi, hon, it's me," replied Jack dreading what he was going to have to tell her.

"Hey baby, how are you? I didn't expect to hear from you tonight."

"I'm ok I guess, better than Margaret anyway." "Margaret? What's wrong with Margaret," queried Denise suddenly suspicious.

"She just called. She's been puking her guts out all evening and can't get into the health center until tomorrow around ten. So I'm going to have to work for part of the morning until she can see the doctor and than, hopefully, come in. Either way she's promised to get a sub for me for the afternoon and we should be able to be on the road by noon."

"Well, you just tell Margaret to quit drinking so much," snapped Denise, "She's probably just hung over and not wanting to work in the morning."

"Look, Denise, I'm sorry ok? I just got off the phone with her and she left me on the line more than once to be sick. I know she promised to cover for me and she's trying to make good on that. The problem is that most people don't want to or can't work the morning shifts and I know how hard it is to find a sub. She will find someone to cover the later shift and I wasn't scheduled the rest of the weekend anyway, it's just the Friday shifts. We'll just have to head out a little later than planned."

Denise sighed loudly. "Fine," she said, sounding dejected and perturbed, "I'll see you tomorrow than. Just call me before you leave the library so I can be sure to be ready." "Look if it's that important to you," said Jack, suddenly inspired, "Why don't you ask Jill and Staci if you can ride with them and I'll just follow later when I get off work. I mean, c'mon you are technically west of them and you do live near the interstate, so it shouldn't be a problem for them to stop by on the way and pick you up, right?"

"Are you saying that you don't want to ride with me?" she whined.

"No, no that's not it at all. I just know that you were looking forward to getting out of town now that your classes are over and maybe it would be best for you to go early and I'll catch up with you later. I would love to ride out with you, but I know you had your heart set on leaving early so maybe Staci and Jill can help us out in that regard."

If Jack could have seen her, Denise looked shocked followed by thoughtful for a minute.

"I would call them," she finally replied, "but I saw Staci at lunch time and she said they were planning to leave this afternoon. However, I may have another solution. I know that John is picking up Renee in the morning - he got his time off approved so they're coming too - and maybe I can hitch a ride with them. Hold on a sec and let me ask."

Denise set the phone down and tracked down her roommate, who was lying in her bathtub soaking. Renee made no effort to cover up as her auburn haired friend burst into the bathroom.

"Can I help you," Renee asked with a slight drawl as she lay in the clear bathwater, surreptitiously moving her hand.

Denise flushed a bit at finding her nude roommate soaking in the tub. Denise's blush deepened when she realized that Renee was completely shaven between her legs and that was instinctively where her eyes had tracked too. Shaking her head, Denise turned her head to look Renee in the eye as she knelt by the steaming tub.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt your bath, but Jack wanted me to ask you something..." Denise's voice trailed off as she found her eyes trailing down and staring at Renee's large erect nipples.

Renee adopted a bit of a bemused expression and shifted to emphasize her small chest. "And that would be?" she prompted.

"Oh, sorry, I don't mean to be staring," replied a flustered Denise, "I was just wondering if I could ride with you and John tomorrow? Jack's sub called him and she's under the weather, so we were both wondering if I could go out with you and Jack will join us later."

With a grin, Renee stretched shoving her small well-rounded breasts out while she watched Denise's eyes grow large. "So you want to go out with me and then Jack will join us later... that sounds kind of like a threesome to me, I don't think John would like being excluded," she deadpanned.

Denise's blush deepened and began to spread down her neck. The expression of shock on Denise's face combined with her wild eyes and red face soon had Renee howling with laughter. Realizing what she'd said, Denise closed her gaping mouth, than began laughing with her friend.

"Actually, I don't think that should be a problem for you to ride with us," Renee said finally, as she settled back into the tub, "John has a 4 Runner so you'll easily fit unless he's bringing several suitcases. Besides he'll probably like the company since I have the tendency to sleep on longer trips."

Denise shook her head, still giggling softly. "Great," she said as she resumed standing, "I'll tell Jack not to worry about me and he can just come when he gets off work. Thanks Renee." Denise avoided looking Renee in the eye and slipped out of the bathroom closing the door behind her.

Picking up the discarded phone, Denise said, "Jack are you still there?"

"Yeah, what took so long," replied Jack sounding irritated.

"Sorry, I had to track down Renee," explained Denise trying to placate him, "She was in the bathroom. Anyway, she and John can take me in John's 4 Runner so you don't even need to pick me up. Just head out when Margaret gets there and we'll see you when you get to the beach. Do you have the directions to the house?"

"Yeah, I think so. Let me look really quick."

"Don't bother, I'll email them to you. So if you have them fine. If not, you can print a new copy in the morning at the library before you leave."

"Are you sure you're ok with this Denise," Jack asked quietly, "I know this isn't how we planned our first trip together."

"Look, these things happen. While I'm not sure about Margaret, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt since she's your friend. Don't worry about me making it to the beach, and I'll just see you when you get there. You do have the number so that you can call us if something happens?"

"Yes, I have the number," replied Jack calmly, "Have a safe trip then and I'll talk to you later."

"What," squawked Denise, "Don't you want to talk to me a little now?"

"What do you mean," answered a mystified Jack bringing the phone back to his ear.

"Jeez, I haven't talked to you all day and you don't want to just... talk?"

"Sorry," Jack groused, "I'm just kind of ticked about this whole thing, ya know? I was really looking forward to being gone for three days and now... well, I end up getting screwed."

Denise laughed, "You know you'd better not be getting screwed unless I'm the one doing it."

Jack laughed in spite of himself, "Darn I guess that means that I have to monogamous too."

"You'd better be bucko," giggled Denise, "and if you're good I'll give you a present when you get to the house."

"A present? I like presents."

"Ooohh... it will be a special present too. One I'm sure you'll enjoy."

"Ummmm... does it involve you," asked Jack as seductively as possible considering he was on the verge of cracking up.

"Maybe," replied Denise stifling her giggles for the moment.

"Can you give me a hint as to what it would be," wheedled Jack.

"No, but you can tell me what you're wearing," retorted Denise.

"Oh really. Well in that case, I'm wearing a tee shirt, tan shorts, and flip flops, why?"

"What else?" pressed Denise.

"Blue boxer briefs... Why? What are you wearing," countered Jack, wondering where this was leading.

"Well, I've got on a white tee shirt, and denim shorts. I'm wearing a black lacy crotchless teddy underneath though."

Jack laughed loudly into the phone, "Bullshit! You don't own a black crotchless teddy! I know because you told me so last week! You said that you didn't own any 'fun lingerie' and certainly had never worn a teddy because there was no use in putting something on that would just end up on the floor a few minutes later anyway."

Denise laughed back, "Ok, so you caught me. Really I have on white cotton panties and a white institutional style bra. I just thought I'd play to one of your fantasies. Don't you want to play a little with me?"

"You know I prefer the real thing. Phone sex just doesn't do it for me."

"I'm just playing," replied a chastened Denise, "wanted to try something new, you know? It's not like I've had a lot of time with you the last week or so."

"I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to play this weekend," promised Jack, "But I have got to get to bed so I can be at the library at seven tomorrow morning."

"Ok. Sleep well."

"You too," replied Jack as he hung up the phone.

Denise stared at the phone as she placed it back in the base. She had wanted to get Jack interested in phone sex to get her mind off the disturbing images of Renee in the bathtub. For a brief moment while in Renee's bathroom, Denise had wanted to strip off her clothes and jump into the tub with her roommate. Blushing, Denise hoped her friend hadn't noticed the frank appraisal she'd taken of her body. Giving a shake of her head, Denise moved to her computer and clicked on her Internet connection. When it came up, she opened her email and forwarded a copy of Staci's instructions to the beach house to Jack's email address.

Jill's aunt's rental house was located outside of Panama City, right on the water. From the description Jill and Staci provided when Denise had talked to them, it sounded like a wonderful place to spend some time. It was secluded and supposedly near a nude beach, but from the sound of things a very comfortable place to spend time in the summer. Jill had mentioned that her aunt and uncle had added a full redwood deck and hot tub the previous year to the four-story A-frame, and Denise had wondered out loud what it would be like to have sex in the hot tub. Jill had laughed and said that sex in the water was fine, but the jets provided the main attraction for females.

Denise smiled to herself as she remembered the good-natured teasing she'd endured from Jill and Staci when they saw her blush at the mention of masturbating oneself on a hot tub jet. Denise had thought about it, of course, she just hadn't been prepared for what Jill had told her.

"You know my aunt caught me once," Jill had confided, "I was about 15 and I guess she got suspicious when I came in from walking on the beach and immediately hopped into the Jacuzzi on a hot day. I had wandered too far down the beach and gotten an eyeful of nude sunbathers. I was just starting to figure out that I liked looking at nude women as well as nude men and when I came back I was incredibly turned on. I had discovered the previous night how good if felt if I sat a certain way in the tub so I thought I would try it again and assumed that no one else had come back from the beach yet. I'd been at it for a few minutes, just getting warmed up when my aunt came out of the house and walked by the hot tub.

"'You know, ' she said to me, 'that works better without your swimsuit in the way.'

"I was mortified. I mean she's old right? And here's this old woman telling me how to masturbate. I must have turned five shades of red as she waltzed away down towards the beach, laughing her ass off. We never talked about it the rest of the time I was there that summer, but a few years later when I mentioned it and she told me that she used the jets to get off all the time and had found that pulling her swimsuit out of the way or off completely worked best. She apologized for embarrassing me, but she had been so suspicious when I got into the tub on a day when it was 95 and like fifty percent humidity that she couldn't help herself, but to come down from her room and see what I was up to. She had come in about the time I had left and had cleaned house for a bit before deciding to blow it off and work on her tan. I guess she just happened to be looking at the window and saw which direction I came back from and suspected what I had been up to. When she saw me get into the tub, she knew what I had been doing and came to check up on me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.