Jack and Denise - Cover

Jack and Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Stormghost

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A college junior meets some wild coeds. Including his future wife. With a redhead, a blonde and a brunette, what more could any guy want?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Denise woke Sunday morning to the pleasant sensation of someone licking her pussy. She lay on the bed with her eyes closed, reveling in the sensation until she felt lips sucking at her engorged nipples. Cautiously opening one eye, and wondering if it was all a nice erotic dream, Denise spotted Jill's dark curls gently caressing her chest. Reaching up with a hand, Denise stroked Jill's face as the brunette began lightly biting the nipple in her mouth. The realization that someone else must be licking on her pussy occurred to Denise at the same instant her orgasm hit.

"OOOHHH GOOODDDDD, STACI!!!!!!!!!!!" she shrieked as her hips and pelvis bucked up against the as yet unseen mouth.

Staci immediately slipped two fingers into Denise's spasming pussy and began pounding them in and out while flicking her tongue rapidly against Denise's swollen clit. Denise came hard again a moment later with Jill continuing to maul her breasts. Slowing her finger motion, Staci greedily licked up all of Denise's juices before making her way out from under the covers. Arriving at the head of the bed, she leaned down and gave the redhead a scorching tongue filled kiss. Denise frenched her back intently, enjoying the taste of her pussy on Staci's tongue.

"Good morning beautiful," Staci said, finally breaking the kiss, "thanks for breakfast."

Denise smiled back, "Ummmm... I should be thanking you. I love to wake up that way."

Jill leaned over and began nibbling Denise's ear, "Now that you're awake, there's something that I want."

Giggling, Denise gently squeezed one of Jill's large melons and said, "As long as I get to play with these, I'll do anything you want hon."

"Good," responded Jill, "because I want you to fuck me with my strap on while Staci eats me."

Denise's eyes lighted up. Usually Jill was on the giving end of her strap on, not the receiving, so this was a real treat. Even more so because she knew that inevitably Staci's tongue would wander and she'd probably get a good licking as well.

"Ok," she whispered, feeling Staci gently stroking her from breasts to hips.

As Jill got up and left the room, Denise rolled over and began making out with Staci. First gently squeezing her friend's breasts, then leaning over and sucking hard on her nipples. Staci groaned with pleasure as she felt two of Denise's fingers begin first stroking her wet slit, then slowly penetrating.

Sticking with her decision, Denise had called Jill the previous evening, after coming home from her date with Jack.

The phone rang several times before an out of breath Jill answered, "Hello?"

"Hi Jill, it's Denise."

"Hey Denise, I just got home from work. What's up?"

"Well, I had my date with Jack today and..."

"You want to talk about it," interrupted Jill. "Why don't you come over here and we'll talk face to face. Staci's out with some of her friends so we can just grab a video and dinner and have a good gab session."

"Ok, I guess I'll see you in a few?"

"Yeah, you still have your key right? I need to take a shower, so if I don't answer the door right away, just come on in. We can discuss a movie and dinner when you get here."

"All right, I'll be there in about ten or fifteen minutes."

"See ya then."

Grabbing a sweatshirt in case it got cold later and her full laundry basket, Denise left a note for the absent Renee telling her where she was and drove over to Staci and Jill's apartment. Traffic was light, so the drive only took ten minutes. Parking her car, Denise slowly ascended the stairs watching the sun go down. The bright orange and slight mauve cast against the clouds distracted her for several minutes before she headed down the hall to the apartment.

Denise knocked on the door and waited for a moment. Getting no answer, she pulled out her key and entered the apartment. As she walked through the door, she could see steam billowing out of the bathroom and hear Jill banging around in the shower. Smiling to herself, Denise took her laundry to the kitchen, than flopped onto the couch to wait. The shower went off a few minutes later and Jill stuck her towel-covered head out the open bathroom door.

"Oh good," she called to Denise, "you made it. Why don't you come in here and talk to me."

Shrugging her shoulders, Denise got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Have a seat," instructed the towel-clad Jill pointing to the closed toilet, "and tell me all about your date."

Denise sat down. "Well," she began, "things began a little rough. I was all dressed up and he showed up hung over in shorts and a tee shirt."

"Hung over," exclaimed Jill as she bent over drying her hair, "he showed up HUNG OVER!?"

"Yes, apparently one of his roommate's had a party last night and he stayed up drinking with them. He did apologize for not being himself and said he felt underdressed. Anyway, we ah..." Denise was distracted for a moment by watching Jill take the towel she had around her torso and begin using it to dry her legs.

"You ah what," teased Jill turning slightly to give Denise a quick look at her shaved crotch.

Denise averted her eyes and continued, "We went to the mall, and got our tickets. Jack paid for the soda and popcorn, although he did give me a hard time about drinking Diet. He sat on the aisle and let me have the next seat over. Anyway, I gave him a couple Advil for his headache and we sat to watch the movie. I guess it was about halfway through, when he moved the popcorn bucket to the floor. I was having a hard time seeing everything cause we were on the right side of the theater, so I moved a little closer to him. He must have thought I was making a move on him or something, and he put his arm around me."

Jill had finished drying herself and was now applying lotion to her still nude body. She lifted her right leg onto the sink and drizzled lotion from the bottle on her shin. Denise paused again, watching Jill slowly work the lotion into her upraised leg.

"So he put his arm around you. Did you like it? Did you get all cuddly with him?" Jill asked sarcastically.

Denise shot Jill a dirty look, "well I did kind of lean into him. He didn't try anything else though. When the movie ended I moved back to my seat. I thought we were going to get up right away, but it turns out he likes to watch the credits like I do, so we sat for a moment. We talked a bit about the movie and I noticed the real reason he'd stayed sitting..."

Denise trailed off again as Jill moved her right foot back to the floor and raised her left leg to the sink. Drizzling lotion on her thigh, Jill asked, "oh and what was that?"

Denise shook her head as though coming back from a daydream, "oh, ah, I guess sitting with me had given him a hard on."

Jill laughed, "oh and I'm sure you had nothing to do with it."

"Well," blushed Denise, "I may have rubbed my boobs against him a little. But I swear that's all I did."

Jill finished applying the lotion started looking around. Spotting her panties on the back of the toilet, she leaned over and brushed her large breasts against Denise's face as she grabbed her underwear.

"So then what?" prompted Jill as she pulled on her black cotton thong.

"Oh... er... we walked the mall for a bit..."

"Did you hold hands?"

Denise shot Jill another dirty look. "Yes," she snapped, irritated by Jill's teasing tone, "and we had coffee. Then I took him to Dee Gee's for a late lunch and we ate in that park by my apartment."

"Sounds like a nice date. Did he kiss you goodbye? Are you going to see him again," asked Jill over her shoulder as she exited the bathroom. Denise followed the taller girl to her bedroom and sat on the bed, while the panty clad Jill began rooting in her closet for clothes to wear.

"Well, actually I kissed him goodbye, on the cheek," confessed Denise, mesmerized by watching Jill bend over. "I think we're going to get together later this week. I made sure he had my phone number to call."

"Good," said Jill, her voice muffled as she pulled a white tee shirt on. Wiggling her head out, she said, "So I take it that things went well for you."

"I guess. He told me that he's not ready for a full relationship and wants to work on the friendship part first. He's never had a real girlfriend and told me he's not really that confident about it. He's worried about how Staci's going to take it too, I think. I don't know, it seems like he's not sure if he likes me or not. That bothered me."

Jill gave her a sympathetic smile before leaning over and hugging Denise. "I'm sure he likes you just fine dear. It's only been one date after all and if he's only got you and Staci for comparison, he deserves to be a little on the cautious side." Pulling away and opening a drawer, she continued, "Besides, you don't want to jump in right away, you know. You said the other day you didn't want to sleep with him right off the bat anyway. Let it ride and see how things work out; eventually he'll come around.

"Now, how do I look?"

Denise looked at the now dressed Jill. The white tee shirt and khaki shorts looked great with the brunette's deep tan. Denise slowly got up and walked around Jill to get the full effect. Pausing behind her, Denise slipped her arms around Jill's waist and leaned her head against the taller girl's back. "You look hot as always. God, I wish I had long legs like yours."

Jill reached down and took Denise's hands. Moving them up to her unencumbered breasts, she squeezed the palms against her already hardening nipples.

"You wish you had tits like these too, don't you?" she whispered.

Denise gently fondled her friend for a moment before releasing her grip. Walking back around, she hugged Jill again nuzzling her on the neck. "Thank you for helping me get through everything the last two years," she murmured, "if it wasn't for you two, I don't know that I would have ever gone out with a guy again."

Jill held her tightly for a few minutes, than gently pushed Denise away.

Grabbing the redhead's hand, she said, "C'mon, let's go get a good intelligent movie and a couple of Caesar salads from that pizza place."

They went to the video store first and rented "Casablanca". Getting their salads and two lemonades from the small pizza place across the parking lot, Jill and Denise returned to the apartment to settle in and watch the movie. They ate in silence while watching the old Humphrey Bogart film. When they had finished their salads, Jill paused the movie to clean up. Denise got up to use the bathroom and returned to find Jill sitting waiting on the couch. She was about to sit in the recliner, when Jill motioned for her to lay down with her head in Jill's lap.

Denise lay on her side watching the movie, while Jill gently played with her hair. When the movie was over, Denise rolled to her back and gazed up at the striking brunette.

"Why is it we always get these maudlin movies together," she asked Jill.

"Because YOU don't like anything recent. Besides, you hate those Arnold and Bruce type of movies, and I hate the newer romantic, "gag me with a spoon", Tom Hanks things. So movies like "Casablanca" are all we can agree on."

"Oh... remind me next time that we want to get 'Gone With the Wind'."

Jill shook her head and laughed. "Get up, I need you to do something for me."

"What's that," asked Denise warily.

"My lower back is bugging me and I want a massage. You know you want too."

Denise sighed, "You know I want to do something else, but a back rub it is."

Smiling devilishly, Jill led Denise back to her bedroom. Whipping the tee shirt off, Jill lay down on her stomach on the bed. Denise looked around and walked out of the room.

"Where are you going," called Jill, sitting up.

"To get some baby oil," came the faint reply.

Denise came back from the bathroom a moment later, bottle of baby oil in hand.

"I knew you had some and it makes rubbing your skin easier," she explained.

Jill stretched out again, and Denise sat down on the bed next to her left hip. Denise poured some of the oil into her hands and set the bottle on the floor. She rubbed her hands together to warm the oil a little than began working on Jill's shoulders and neck. Jill let out a soft groan and began to relax into the bed.

Denise rubbed Jill's shoulders for a few minutes, than began moving her hands down her back. She worked her way down to the small of Jill's back, rubbing hard for several minutes. Then began moving her hands up Jill's flanks, pausing to let her fingers rub the sides of her friend's large breasts. Taking her hands off the taller girl, Denise took off her own tee shirt and grabbed the bottle of baby oil. Popping up the cap, she poured a small steady stream down Jill's back from neck to tailbone, causing the brunette to jump a bit. When she finished pouring, Denise closed the bottle and returned it to the floor. Lifting her right leg over Jill, Denise sat down on Jill's upturned ass facing her head. After using her hands to spread the oil a bit, Denise proceeded to lie down on top of her friend. Moving up and down slightly, she began massaging Jill's back with her breasts.

Jill moaned at the contact. She had been hoping this would happen. Denise worked her over for a few minutes before trying to worm her hands under Jill to play with her breasts. Jill arched up allowing Denise's hands under her and then lay down again, effectively pinning Denise's hands to her tits. Denise giggled and began nibbling on Jill's ear.

"Do you like having my hands on your big boobs, Jill," she whispered, "Are you getting wet thinking about where else you want my hands to go?"

Jill moaned in response, so Denise continued.

"I think you want me to undress you and massage your legs and ass. Then you're planning to turn over and pull my head down to these big melons," she squeezed gently for emphasis, "and make me suck on your hard nipples. After that, you want me to move down and slip your wet thong off and lick your juices from your thighs before I slide my tongue into you for the main course."

Jill moaned louder and attempted to roll over. Denise yanked her hands out and used her body to press Jill back to the mattress. Jill squirmed for a few minutes unable to dislodge the stronger Denise. Finally, she went limp. Denise began to sit up and Jill burst out from underneath her. Laughing the two topless women began wrestling on the bed, with Jill able to slip away due to the oil on Denise's hands. Jill finally got the upper hand and rolled Denise onto her back. Pinning the redhead's shoulders, Jill leaned down and gently kissed her. Denise immediately quit struggling and began forcing her tongue down Jill's throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.