Jack and Denise - Cover

Jack and Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Stormghost

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A college junior meets some wild coeds. Including his future wife. With a redhead, a blonde and a brunette, what more could any guy want?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Staci woke up an hour and a half later. As she stretched, she noticed that Jill must have gotten up at some point because she was alone on the bed. Reaching up behind her head, Staci rolled over onto her back and grasped the headboard while straightening her legs and pointing her toes towards the foot of the bed. She held the stretch for a moment before relaxing her arms and legs. Satisfied with how loose and relaxed she seemed to be, Staci sat up on her elbows and regarded her room. Deciding that it was too large a mess to contemplate fixing, she got off the bed and headed to the kitchen. Opening the door of the refrigerator, she closed her eyes and let the escaping cold air play over her nude body. After a few moments of bliss, she grabbed a bottle of water and closing the door on the fridge, walked back to her room.

Taking a deep drink, she set down the water bottle and began gathering the clothing that was strewn throughout the room. Separating it as she gathered, Staci soon found she had about three loads worth of dirty clothes. Looking at her small pile of white clothes, Staci went in search of her roommate to see if Jill might have enough laundry to make it worth running a load of white clothes. Staci found a fully dressed Jill bent over, studying at her desk in her own room.

Staci glanced around, before trying to get Jill's attention. Jill's room was neat as a pin, as usual, a point which irked Staci inexplicably. Staci wasn't a slob, she just wasn't a neat freak and it bothered her to live with someone who dusted and vacuumed her room twice a week. Staci sighed loudly enough for Jill to hear her. The brunette finished writing something down and turned to regard her nude roommate.

"Still too hot for clothing, Staci," she asked dryly.

Staci grinned at her and responded, "I just figured you'd try and tear them off me again, so I wanted to save you the trouble."

Jill shook her head, "You're worse than a guy sometimes, you know? All you do is think about sex."

Staci's smile got broader, "Well, if you didn't indulge me so much, it wouldn't be a problem."

Jill snorted, "Is there something you need, I've got a test tomorrow morning that I'm trying to study for. I get to take in one sheet of notes, so I'm trying to make the most of it."

"Actually, there is, I was getting some laundry together and I don't have quite enough for a load of white things, do you have anything you want me to add?"

Jill looked flabbergasted, "You mean you, Staci Harrison, are actually doing laundry? Oh my god, I'm going to have to mark this down on my calendar."

Staci gave her a disgusted look, "I'm not that bad, I just happen to have a lot of clothes. Now do you have anything you need washed or not?"

"Oh I do, I do," laughed Jill as she got up, walked over to her closet and pulled out an overflowing white plastic laundry basket. "It's just that I haven't known you to do laundry in so long, let alone offer to do some of mine, I don't quite know what to make of this situation. Here, knock yourself out."

Staci groaned and took the heavy basket from Jill. She carried it out and dropped it in front of the washing machine, before returning to her room to claim a load of her own white clothes from the floor. Throwing in the mixed load of white clothing, she started the machine, while she sorted the remainder of Jill's clothes into piles. Returning once again to her room, Staci began bringing her own piles of laundry out and stacking them with Jill's on the kitchen floor. It took her five trips back and forth from her room to bring all the clothing into the kitchen. Maybe she's right, thought Staci maybe I should do laundry more often. She had just finished stuffing their lingerie bag full of panties and bras when the phone rang. Rolling her eyes, Staci got up off of the kitchen's linoleum floor, and waltzed over to the phone to answer it.

"Joe's pool hall and laundry service, fluff and fold while you play," she said.

Denise's laughter came through, followed by "Are you actually doing laundry, Staci? I never thought I would see the day."

"Hey Denise, I am indeed. Did you know my bedroom actually has a floor too?" Staci replied while rolling her eyes, "So, what can I do for you."

"Well, I called earlier, but Jill said you were taking a nap. I was just thinking that I had spaced out yesterday and left that neat blouse and skirt outfit you were lending me over there. Can I come and get it before my date? I think that's what I want to wear to go out with Jack on Saturday."

"Sure, come on over," replied Staci breezily, as she wandered back into the kitchen phone pinned between her ear and shoulder, "I'm just sorting clothes and doing the laundry. Come hang out for a while."

"All right. If I bring my dirty laundry, will you wash it for me too?"

"Not likely, unless what you wear over here ends up in the wash too," Staci retorted wishing Denise could see the leer that went with it.

More laughter pealed over the phone as Denise hung up.

Shrugging her shoulders, Staci hung up and set the cordless phone down on the counter so she could resume sorting laundry. She finished sorting a few minutes later and noticed that she had 20 minutes left before she could put in the next load. Setting the timer on the stove, Staci walked out and flopped on the couch. Clicking the remote, she began flipping channels to see what was on. Staci had just stopped channel surfing and decided on watching the Crocodile Hunter on Animal Planet when someone began knocking at the door. Entertaining a brief thought of getting a robe, Staci walked over to the door and looked through the peephole. Seeing Denise standing on the other side, she opened the door widely and said, "Hey, come one in."

Denise paused for a moment taking in her blonde friend in her glorious nude state, before walking in and letting Staci close the door behind her.

"You weren't kidding were you," asked Denise, "About what you were putting in the wash, I mean. Geez Staci, what if it had been some guy to use the phone or spray for bugs or something?"

"Then he would have gotten a big thrill out of looking at my gorgeous naked bod," Staci replied as she wandered back to the living room and flopped back on the couch.

"You mean, like the two guys standing outside downstairs staring up at your window?"

Staci sat up and looked out the large sliding glass door, spotting the two teenagers standing in the parking lot behind the apartment. The two boys looked to be about 16 years old. One with dark hair stuffed under a black Oakland Raiders baseball cap, stood slightly taller than his friend who wore glasses and a red and gold San Francisco 49ers cap. Neither one of the boys looked like he'd weighed more than 130 pounds soaking wet. Standing up again, Staci gave Denise a wink and calmly walked over to the door. Opening it slightly, she stood there looking down at the two skinny young men.

"See something you like," she asked sweetly framing herself in between the door and the wall.

"Oh god yes. And I have a big something you'd like too," shouted the dark haired guy, as he grabbed his crotch.

"Oh, do you want to stick your tiny little prick in my tight shaved pussy, right about here," Staci asked sarcastically, flicking her belly ring as her hand trailed down to spread her shaven labia. She put her other hand behind her and motioned for Denise to join her at the sliding door. Having an idea of what Staci was up to, but unsure of what exactly was going to happen, Denise began to make her way over to the door beside her.

"Do you think you know how to please a woman with that itty bitty thing you're carrying in your shorts," Staci continued as Denise slowly walked up to stand beside her.

"It's only small if you think ten inches is small, baby. I'm going to ram it up your tight twat until you beg for mercy," snapped back the dark-haired boy, "than I'm going to turn you over and slam it up your ass."

"Oooh, ten whole inches, did you measure that all by yourself with your microscope and tweezers?"

"Whatever, you bitch, you know you want it. Hell, you probably want us both, me in your pussy while he does you up the ass."

Staci laughed and slipped her arm around Denise's waist. "I don't think you'd last 10 seconds in my tight wet pussy, little man. As for fucking me up the ass, I can guarantee you that you'd spill your load before you ever got fully in. In fact, you'd probably cum all over the place just thinking about fucking me up the ass."

"Yeah, right," sneered the shorter boy, getting into the act, "I've been fucking sluts like you for years. We'd have you screaming in ecstasy for hours before we popped our nuts."

"Well, boys, I would love to accommodate you. Maybe in a few years when you've grown up a little, but in the meantime, I'm just going to have to amuse myself with my redheaded girlfriend." Leaning over, Staci pulled Denise into a sloppy kiss, reaching up with the hand that was between her legs to grope at Denise's breasts. Denise was barely able to keep herself from laughing as she saw the boy's mouths drop open in shock.

The two peeping toms watched them making out in the window for a few minutes before they walked away muttering about fucking dykes and what a waste. Staci released Denise to shut the curtains part way and began laughing as she walked back to the couch. Denise began chuckling too. Walking behind the blonde, Denise flopped down in the easy chair, next to her.

"Oh, don't go sitting over there, after you got me all warmed up. Come sit with me and tell me all about your upcoming date."

"I don't know," replied Denise with a half smile, "you might try to rape me there on the couch."

"Hmmm... a tempting thought, but Jill took care of me earlier this afternoon, so I'm actually kind of satisfied for now. Unless of course, you want me to jump your bones?" The last remark was made with a hopeful look on Staci's face.

"Are you turning into a nudist now," answered Denise, changing the subject and not making a move to join Staci on the couch, "or did you just do it to tease teen aged boys who don't know any better."

"That depends," said Staci as she lightly trailed her fingertips along the inner thigh of her slightly spread legs, "which would make you more likely to hang out... here."

"My god," laughed Denise, "you are too much. Are you always this insatiable?"

Staci crossed her legs and leaned back into the couch as she began laughing with Denise, "No, just when I'm in a good mood. Oh, by the way, when I was sorting laundry, I came across a couple pairs of panties I didn't recognize as belonging to Jill or myself. I think they might be yours, but I'm not sure."

"They probably are. Lord knows I've left enough clothes here in the past. What did they look like?"

"Well, they were two thongs: one was a pink and the other was see-through black mesh. They were the right size to belong to either Jill or myself, but I'm pretty familiar with all of our lingerie and I don't recall seeing either one of them before."

"Oh yeah, those are mine," said Denise, "I was wondering where they'd gone. I figured some pervert had stolen them when I did laundry. I must have left them here the last time I spent the weekend."

"But I thought you said you didn't own anything like that. That's why we went out and bought you all those sexy panties and bras yesterday." Staci sounded confused.

"I forgot about them, and Jill was actually referring to my choice of brassieres, I think. Besides, if you look closely, those two thongs provide a hell of a lot more coverage than those skimpy things you two bought me yesterday. Did you know I had to shave past my normal bikini line to wear some of those things?"

Staci gave her a wicked grin, "I was hoping to see you before you did. I would have loved to see you in those skimpy black ones with your red pubes sticking out everywhere. How sexy." Staci ran her tongue over her lips while giving Denise a leer.

Denise stuck out her tongue and was trying to come up with a good come back, when Jill walked into the room.

"Jesus, Staci," she exclaimed, clearly exasperated with her roommate, "Don't you ever put on clothes?"

"Love you too roomie. They're all in the wash."

Jill rolled her eyes and headed for the kitchen. "Hey Denise, do you want something to drink. I'm sure miss Nudist there didn't offer you anything but herself."

"Well, it's true that's all she offered me. But no thanks, Jill, I'm actually just here to get my outfit for Saturday and going to be leaving pretty quick."

Jill came back with a large glass of water in her hand, "Leaving already, but you just got here."

"I know, but I've already blown off most of the afternoon by working out and not studying. If I don't get cracking on some of my homework, I'm not going to be able to go out with Jack at all. Besides I have a probability test on Tuesday next week and I still don't understand my homework from last week."

"Ever the bookworm. You know Staci, you could learn a thing or two from Denise's study habits."

"Who me, study," responded Staci trying to look surprised, "or do you mean have Denise study the material and teach it to me."

"Not likely," retorted Denise, "I've got plenty of my own material to learn."

"Come with me, Denise," offered Jill, "We put your outfit in my closet because there's actually space available. Besides Staci has to start the next load of laundry."

Getting up, Denise gave Staci a quick wink before following Jill down the hallway. Staci sneered at Jill's retreating back and headed for the kitchen to start the next load of clothing in the washer, the buzzer from the stove sounding in her ears.

Once they were in safely Jill's room, Denise turned to the brunette and said, "My god is she always that horny. This must be a new thing since I don't recall her ever wandering around nude during the day before."

Jill shut the door behind her and turned to Denise. "Your guess is as good as mine," she replied leaning back against the door, "I don't know what to make of it either. It's not like she's not getting any either. I mean, this is probably T.M.I., but we fooled around last night, she tried to jump me in the bathroom before school today, and we had sex after I got home from my classes today. I don't understand it."

Denise gave her a sympathetic smile before relating the incident with the teenagers.

"You know the worst part Jill," she continued after describing Staci's wanton behavior at the window, "I don't mind her groping me like that in fun. Heck we've done worse with each other at school, but today she seemed to get all revved up over it and wanted to just go for it on the couch. I've never wanted to turn her down as much as I just did too. I was afraid if we got going, I'd never leave. It's almost like she's afraid if she doesn't get it now, it's not going to happen again. I feel like she's been after me to have sex with her for the last two days. My god, she even answered the door like that, just threw it open like she didn't care who was watching. It was weird."

Jill shook her head, "I don't know what to tell you Denise. My suggestion, maybe make yourself scarce around here for a while. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but Staci was all broken up about you going out with Jack this weekend. She was literally sobbing on the couch when I came home."

"Why is that? I mean, I got the impression that she was ok with me asking him out. Hell, she was pushing me to do it yesterday, wasn't she?"

"I remember. I was there too. I don't get it either. She was rambling on about not seeing him anymore, not seeing you and worried that she wouldn't be sleeping with either one of you. I don't know, it's seems complicated."

Denise blushed, "Well, I don't know if I like the idea of her continuing to sleep with Jack, but I suppose if she were still seeing me... You know, I'm not sure if I should keep seeing her. The sex is great and all, but don't you think it would be better if I just concentrated on one person? Besides, sometimes she makes me wonder if I'm just an object to her to use to get off."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.