Jack and Denise - Cover

Jack and Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Stormghost

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A college junior meets some wild coeds. Including his future wife. With a redhead, a blonde and a brunette, what more could any guy want?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Staci woke up at 7 the next morning and began to stretch, an action, which caused Jill to move from spooning Staci and roll to the other side of the waterbed. Staci noticed asshole still burned a little from the Ben Gay, and her pussy was a bit sore from the whipping but otherwise she felt really good. Looking down at her chestnut haired roommate, Staci wanted to do nothing more than reach down and wake her with soft kisses all over her face. Jill wasn't a morning person, however, and Staci knew she'd just get punished all over again. Things hadn't always been that way between them, this domme thing was a rather recent development.

Some months ago, Jill had expressed an interest in trying some bondage and discipline activities and Staci had agreed to the experiment. Staci had to admit, as she lay looking at Jill with just the sheet covering her, it had been fun to a point. She'd had some tremendous orgasms as the result of being dominated, but lately it seemed like that was all Jill wanted to do. Everything else to do with sex, according to Jill anyway, was too vanilla and therefore boring. Reaching out to move a stray lock of hair that was tickling Jill's pug nose, Staci decided that very soon they were going to have a long discussion about their sex life. Leaning over, she placed a small kiss on Jill's cheek and wandered off to make some coffee.

Across town, Denise woke up alone and in a panic. She'd left the skirt and blouse Jill and Staci had picked out for her at their apartment. Now what do I do, she thought, there is no way I have enough time to go over there, change and get to my first class today. Her probability class only met 3 days a week, Tuesday through Thursday at 9 a.m., and she'd already missed it twice the previous week. If she skipped it again, the professor would drop her, and she was required to pass the class for her major. With a sigh, she decided that her own wardrobe would just have to do today, and grabbing a clean pair of panties, headed for the shower.

After washing her hair and shaving her legs, Denise pulled on the skimpy magenta thong and brushed her teeth. Looking at herself in the mirror, she noticed that quite a lot of her red pubic hair stuck out around the tiny patch of cloth. Grumbling to herself, she finished brushing her teeth and ran some clean hot water in the sink. She tugged the panties to her knees and began lathering up to shave her bikini line a little closer. A few minutes later, she rinsed her razor one last time and put it away, satisfied that she was a little more trimmed. Pulling her thong back up and seeing no stray hairs, Denise exited the bathroom.

Walking back into her room, she paused to take a good long look at herself in the full-length mirror. Her breasts had very little sag to them, a testament to her age as well as their size. She knew she had great abs and a very flat stomach, muscular legs, and turning slightly she decided that the thong did complement her toned ass nicely. Her faint tan lines showed around the underwear and she briefly wondered if she could afford a tan through swimsuit to compensate. Shrugging her shoulders, Denise walked over to her drawer and pulled out one of the new lacy white bras Jill had bought her the previous day. Might as well feel really sexy underneath everything, she decided, as she hooked the bra in back, now what to wear over the sexy undergarments.

Looking through her closet was kind of a chore. Denise didn't own a whole lot of clothes. She just wasn't into clothes shopping and that sort of thing. Mainly her clothes consisted of four pairs of blue denim hip huggers, assorted tee shirts and blouses - none of which were particularly sexy - a few pair of shorts, two knee length skirts - one gray and one black - a couple pair of dressy slacks, and one pink dress she hated that came slightly above her knees. Giving her closet a sneer, she grabbed a clean pair of jeans and found a nice looking gray tee shirt with an embroidered rendering of Old Faithful that she'd gotten at Yellowstone National Park. Tucking the tee shirt into her jeans so her panties wouldn't show when she sat down, Denise grabbed her bag and headed out the door to go to school.

Staci had just started washing her hair when she heard the bathroom door open. A moment she felt the breeze as the shower curtain opened and Jill joined her. Sidling up behind her blonde roommate, Jill took over scrubbing her hair. Satisfied that her hair and scalp were thoroughly massaged, Staci stepped under the spray and rinsed her hair before switching places with her roommate. Giving her a quick kiss as she stepped by, Jill quickly wet her own head and allowed Staci to begin shampooing her hair.

"Jill, we need to talk," said Staci calmly, as she worked the shampoo into Jill's hair, "about this b and d stuff you're into."

"What do you mean," asked Jill as she turned around looking confused, and beginning to rinse the suds out of her hair, "I thought you liked being my sub."

"That's just it," replied Staci while she soaped her body, "I've been thinking about it and I'm just not into being a sub full time. Once in a while it's ok, but the last two times you've wanted sex from me, you had to go into full domme mode before we even started. It's not something I'm comfortable with."

Jill just stood looking at Staci, confusion written all over her face, barely moving as Staci stepped back under the spray to rinse the soap off. Seeing she wasn't going to get any reply, Staci forged on.

"Jill, we've been together for a long time. You know that I love you dearly, and I think you feel the same way towards me. I don't mind being dominated sometimes, and you know that I like to be spanked and whipped occasionally. Last night is really bothering me, though. Yes, I did try and grope Denise after I told her I wouldn't. I was out of line doing that, but she wasn't really mad about it and you know that. We've both spent enough time with Denise to be able to tell when she's really mad and when she's just not in the mood."

Jill soaped herself up and moved back under the spray as Staci continued.

"On the other hand, you went too far when you made up that excuse that I jumped you earlier in the day and needed to be punished. You wanted to fool around just as much as I did before Denise showed up and as I recall, you slipped up behind me and slipped your hands under my shirt, which is why we ended up wrestling on the floor. And another thing, the Ben Gay on the butt plug was a nasty trick. My ass is still feeling it this morning."

"I'm sorry you feel that way, Staci," said Jill finally breaking her silence as she shut off the water, "I really thought you enjoyed the whole b and d scene. I love dominating you. It really gets me going to have you totally submissive to me. I would never do anything that would cause permanent damage. As for the Ben Gay trick, I read about it online and wanted to try it. I'm sorry if you're still feeling it this morning."

Jill stepped out of the shower and began drying herself off. "If you're still willing I would like to still dominate you once in a while though. It won't be all the time, but I do want to try tying you up and having my way with you."

With a sigh, Staci put the plug in the tub and began filling it to shave her legs. She thought about what Jill said for a minute before responding.

"Jill, once in a while is ok, but don't let it become habit. Also I want to set some limits on what you can and cannot do to me. I don't mind a lot of what you've done in the past, but there are some things I don't want to do again."

"Ok," came Jill's muffled voice as she began drying her hair, "be specific about what you don't want me to do, besides the Ben Gay thing."

"Well, for starters, I'm not willing to go into sub mode when others are around. I'm not going to put on a show for our friends. I'm not going to eat you out while you're having your monthly either, that's just gross. No more whipping me across my pussy either, that hurt like the devil and I think I may be bruised." Staci paused to finish shaving around her right knee and began soaping her left leg. Jill peeked out from under her towel. Staci was sitting along the side of the tub with one leg on the floor and the other stretched out in front of her. From her vantage point, Jill could see Staci's puffy folds and her roommate did indeed look as though she may be bruised.

Seeing her roommate look, Staci deliberately spread her legs further apart and began talking again.

"I'm sure there are other things too, but most of them you haven't tried yet. The point is that I like some of it, but I'm not comfortable doing stupid things like crawling around everywhere and licking your shoes. The rug burns on my knees and dirt in my mouth just doesn't do anything for me."

"Can I still pee on you once in a while," Jill asked quietly "you know how much I love watching you while I do that."

"Oh, yeah, that doesn't really bother me," Staci replied nonchalantly giving the brunette a large grin, "you can still tie me up, fuck me up the ass with your strap on and make me wear the butt plug, just use regular lube. Jill, I want you to understand that I do like some of the kinkier things we do, but I just can't take it as a regular diet."

Jill kept staring while Staci finished shaving her left leg. Rinsing off, Staci moved to the middle along the side of the tub. Once there, she laid her left leg along the top. Stretching her right leg as far to her right as it would go, she ended up doing almost a full splits on the side of the tub, holding on to the tub with her hands near the front of her hips.

"See anything you like dear," she asked a still staring Jill as she stretched her legs.

Moving closer, Jill reached down and ran her fingers around the outside of Staci's pussy.

"Actually, I think someone needs a closer shave," she retorted backing up and wrapping her towel around her waist.

Staci rolled her eyes and climbed to a standing position. "I don't have time this morning," she said giving Jill a kiss on the cheek as she grabbed her own towel, "But I would love it if you'd help me with that later this afternoon."

Jill turned to kiss Staci on the lips as she left the bathroom.

"You've got a date," she said with a small smile just before their lips met.


Jack walked into his Algorithms class about ten minutes before it started. He was about to sit down by himself when he noticed Denise looking for him on the other side of the classroom. Gathering his stuff, Jack walked over and flopped down beside her.

"Hi there," he said with a grin, "looking for someone?"

Denise whirled around looking surprised. It took her a moment to recognize him, than she started to laugh nervously.

"Don't scare me like that. I was looking for you, but I didn't see you walk in. How are you this morning?"

"I'm fine and yourself?"

"Good, thanks for asking. Thanks again for lunch yesterday, I really had a good time."

"Oh, you're welcome. I had a great time too. Maybe we can get together and do it again sometime."

"I'd like that."

The classroom was starting to fill up as both Jack and Denise fell silent. When he didn't say anything for a few minutes, Denise felt she had better say something while she had the chance.

"Jack, what are you doing this weekend," she said in a rush.

"Huh, umm nothing that I know of why?"

"Well, I really wanted to see the new Star Wars movie, but I hate going to the movies by myself, so I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go with me?" Denise felt relieved to get it all out. Now that wasn't so hard, she said to herself.

"Sure, I'd like to go as long as it's a matinee, I hate paying full price since I don't have a lot of money. I haven't been to the movies in a long time either. Did you want to go on Saturday or Sunday?"

"I was thinking the earliest show on Saturday, I think it will be easier to get in then, not so crowded."

"Ok, great... ummm... do you want me to pick you up?"

"Yeah, that would be nice if you don't mind. Or should I pick you up since I asked you to go with me."

"I don't care, I just thought I'd be gentlemanly."

"Ok, so... why don't you pick me up. I'll get a paper and find out what time the movie is and let you know by the end of the week."

"Cool."

Dr. Hamilton began lecturing and they both fell silent to listen.


Denise and Jack walked out together after class was over. Neither one of them said anything until they got outside the front of the building.

"So, do you have lunch plans today," asked Denise feeling awkward, as they stepped out into the bright sunlight.

"Actually I'm covering a shift for a friend at the library today," Jack said, sounding a bit dejected, "so I'm headed that way. What are you up to for the rest of the afternoon?"

"Well since you're busy, I guess I'll just go home and start on my homework and do some studying." Denise fell in step beside Jack, even though her car was in the opposite direction.

"Ahhh... sounds like fun. Are you taking any other classes this summer?"

"Actually yes. I'm taking a Statistics class as well. It sucks, but I'd rather get it over with when I only have to take it for six weeks, instead of sixteen."

"Oh. Which Stat class are you taking?"

"Intro to Probability, the one that's required for our major. Three days a week at 9 a.m. That's why I'm sometimes late on those days to Algorithms, it meets on the other side of campus."

"I took that last spring," lamented Jack, "it was hard. I think I got a C."

"Yeah, I think that's what I'm going to end up with too. On the other hand, our homework does count for 30% of the grade, so that will help my grade since I've done ok on that."

Jack looked up and noticed they were now standing outside the library. "This is me, so I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

Denise gave him a big smile, "I'll be there, as usual."

"See you then," said Jack, returning the smile before he turned and disappeared up the steps into the library.

Denise sighed and turned to walk back across campus to the parking garage. That had gone easier than she thought it might. Obviously, Jack liked spending time with her, but he seemed to be a bit shy. Maybe I'm coming on too strongly, she thought, or maybe he just doesn't know what to make of me. On the other hand, maybe he's worried about how Staci is going to react. She was still lost in thought as she turned a corner and bumped into Staci. Brightening, she grabbed the blonde.

"You'll never guess what," she gushed, "I asked him to go to the movies with me this weekend and he accepted."

"Oooh, good for you Denise," replied Staci giving her a hug, "so when are you going?"

"The early show on Saturday. I'm hoping I can convince him to spend the afternoon with me."

"Great, go for it. Look, I've got to get to class, but call me later," said Staci as she pulled away and began backing up the sidewalk.

"Ok, I'll see you later," said Denise, a little bummed as she watched Staci turn and walk quickly away. Shrugging her shoulders, Denise entered the garage. Finding her car on the second level, she climbed in and drove back to her apartment, trying to figure out why Staci had lied to her about having a class.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.