Jack and Denise - Cover

Jack and Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Stormghost

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A college junior meets some wild coeds. Including his future wife. With a redhead, a blonde and a brunette, what more could any guy want?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

School started up again two weeks later and Jack didn't see Staci for a few days. They had gotten together once more the week before school began, when he had run into her at Galileo's. Staci had really done a number on him that day. She made him fuck her hard in several positions, ending with him pounding her from behind while she screamed into her pillow, and he'd left with a pleasant soreness in his groin. He was getting better and the last time had lasted long enough to bring Staci off several times before filling his rubber. Jack had also gotten to watch Staci bring herself off with a vibrator, once again getting his face soaked as he bent closer to watch. He'd asked Staci for her phone number, but she put him off saying she didn't want a boyfriend but would know where to find him when she needed a good lay. That was the last he'd seen of her.

It was Thursday night, and Jack loaded up his cart to take the books to be returned to the shelves. It was mind-numbing work, so Jack usually ended up fantasizing about girls he met or passed by as they were studying in the carrels. Once he was fantasizing about a cute redhead he'd seen in his operating systems class, when she walked past him as he was shelving books. She was about five four, shoulder length auburn hair, deep blue eyes, about a 34C with proportionate hips, wearing a white cotton miniskirt, sandals, and a blood red blouse. Jack wondered if she was a true redhead.

As she turned to go down the aisle next to where Jack was shelving books, her miniskirt had ridden up and he'd gotten a quick glimpse of her pink thong, giving him an instant hard on. Fortunately, he'd had the cart to stand behind when the she stopped him a moment later to ask if he had the Java programming book she was looking for. He'd handed it to her without knowing what to say, and she'd thanked him and waltzed off. Jack was sure she hadn't noticed his erection, but he hadn't had the chance to speak to her since.

Jack was standing by the elevator to take the first set of books to the third floor when Staci walked up carrying a large spiral notepad. She was wearing a black cotton mini-skirt that was almost obscenely short, white blouse that was almost see through with a dark colored bra underneath - the blouse wasn't quite see through enough to tell if it was dark blue or black - white lacy ankle socks and black pumps.

"Hi Jack," Staci said with an infectious grin, "working hard?"

"Hi yourself, and yes I am. What are you up to," he replied.

"Oh I have some research to do on viruses for a presentation I'm doing on Ebola. So here I am on a Thursday night at the library so I don't have to do it this weekend." The elevator arrived and Staci held the door as Jack pushed his cart into the car. She followed him in and abruptly spun to the controls. "What floor for you monsieur?" she asked with a dreadful French accent.

"th... th... three," Jack stammered. He had watched her skirt fly up over her hips as she spun to the controls and could have sworn she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Oh good," Staci giggled, "that's where I'm going too. How long does it usually take you to reshelf all those books?"

"About an hour. Aren't you a little overdressed for the library," Jack replied regaining some of his composure. Surely she must be wearing a g-string or something and I just didn't see it, he thought. He just couldn't imagine that Staci would be brazen enough to go out in that short a skirt with nothing on underneath it. Staci just grinned to herself hoping Jack had seen the show. She had a lot more planned for him tonight. She felt herself getting wetter as she thought about how much teasing she was going to put him through tonight. Looking out the corner of her eye to the mirror on her right, Staci was unsurprised to see her nipples sticking out like two bullets.

"Well, I suppose I'm a little overdressed, but I was going to go out with Jill tonight. When she decided that she was too tired, I was too lazy to change clothes," Staci lied.

The elevator rang three and after the door opened, Staci flounced out, making sure Jack got a good look as her skirt flew up in the back again. She turned back and grabbed the door as it started to close on him. "Isn't this your floor honey," she asked looking innocently at Jack's face.

"Ummm yeah," said Jack slowly, feeling his face burn, "Thanks for holding the door."

"No problem cutie. I'll just be in one of the carrels doing my presentation, stop by and give me a study break when you're done shelving." Staci walked off in the direction of the carrels before Jack could respond. Now he was sure she had nothing on underneath that skirt, a thought that excited Jack immeasurably. He had also noticed that her nipples were hard under her blouse, which turned him on even more. Glad to have the book cart to hide behind Jack went the opposite direction Staci had taken to start shelving his books. The library wasn't really busy in the summer and he could take a little extra time with out his supervisor saying anything, but he didn't want to push it. By starting at the far end and working back towards Staci, he could then justify pausing to talk to her for a few minutes without interrupting his schedule too much.

The time passed slowly as Jack put the books on the shelves. For the first few rows, all the books seemed to come in the same general area on the shelf, which sped up the process, but as he got to the second shelf of the cart, the books changed. Now he had one book at one end of the row then two at the far end, so Jack placed his cart in the middle of the aisle and walked to one end, back to the cart for the other books, and down to the other end. It was taking forever. Finally, Jack found himself with two books left, both in the Human Sexuality section of the Biology shelves.

As he walked towards them, leaving the cart by the elevator, he became aware of a low moaning coming from behind the shelf. Looking around he didn't see anyone near by, so he moved to the next aisle, as he looked to his right to see Staci moaning away about 50 feet down the aisle. She was standing right beside the shelf that Jack had his two books for, open book braced against the shelf and balanced on the palm of her left hand. Her right hand was rubbing away beneath her skirt. As Jack approached her, Staci turned slightly and lifted her leg onto the shelf across the aisle. Now Jack had a good look up her skirt to watch her blissfully rubbing her fingers across her bare clit, noting that she must have shaved recently.

Staci gazed at Jack through her squinted eyes as he approached, watching his progress. When he got to about twenty-five feet away, she pulled her hand off her clit and slid her middle finger in her mouth. Still watching as he crept closer, she took the wet digit and slowly penetrated her hot bald cunt.

Watching Staci finger herself was too much for Jack to take and as he tried to rearrange himself through his pants, he dropped the books he was carrying. The loud crash seemed to startle Staci and she immediately dropped her skirt and removed her hand.

"Oh Jack, you scared me," Staci gasped, "I guess I was too into this book." She snapped the book shut and knelt down to pick up the one of the books that Jack had dropped.

"It's ok really, ummm you shouldn't be doing that in the library though. Someone might get offended and ask you to leave."

"Doing what honey? Research. I don't think that anyone would make me leave for doing that."

"No... the other thing."

"What other thing," Staci was enjoying this now. She just wanted to hear him say it.

"You know... masturbating," Jack said in a hushed tone.

"Jack... do you honestly think I would be doing such a thing in the library. You have got a dirty mind mister." She watched his face color, then leaned forward and grabbed his crotch. "Hmmm... this feels like you have a really dirty mind, come back in a little bit and maybe I'll take care of it for you," she murmured in his ear. That said, she released him and strode back to her carrel to commence writing. Jack quickly shelved his two books, and walked over to Staci. As he opened his mouth he realized she was deep into what she was writing and ignoring him. He waited a few minutes to see if she slowed down at all. When she didn't, he sighed, walked back to his cart and pressed the elevator button to go down. Just as the door was about to close a hand appeared to stop it.

Staci stuck her head in the door and asked, "Jack are you going to come back up here?"

"I'll probably have a few more books to shelf just before closing. I also have to chase people out so we don't lock them in here."

"Oh good, stop by and see me then. I want you to read my report."

"Ok."

As the door began to close, Staci stepped in front of it and partially in the elevator to prevent the doors from closing. As they bounced back open, she picked up the hem of her skirt and gave Jack a quick look at her bare crotch. "That ought to occupy your mind for a bit," she teased as she stepped back to let the door close.

For Jack the next few hours seemed to take forever. He finished shelving the rest of the books, checked out books for a few students and sat around. Finally midnight was drawing close, and his supervisor, Mrs. McGee, asked him to round up any stray students and send them home so they could close up.

Jack started to leave, then turned back to his boss. "Mrs. McGee," he asked.

"Yes Jack," she replied with a smile.

"I just noticed these books need to be shelved," he said pointing to a cart he'd concealed behind the low wall, "it will probably take me just a few minutes so after I get the students out, I'll go put them up."

"Ok Jack, here's the key. Just be sure to lock the door behind you when you leave and turn on the alarm."

"Yes ma'am I will."

Jack started on the first floor getting the few students to pack it up. Having made one go round of the floor he flashed the lights a couple times and headed for the second floor where he repeated the procedure. Once he got to the third floor, he repeated the procedure again. When Staci didn't appear, he knocked on the ladies room door.

"The library is closing," he called out.

"Just a minute," Staci's voice rang out.

"Staci, it's Jack. I'm just here to tell you its closing time and we're kicking everybody out."

She opened the door and stuck her head around, "Sorry, I've gotten ink on my skirt and was trying to wash it out. Can I have a few more minutes?"

"Sure," Jack replied wondering if she had taken the skirt off behind the door, "I'll be back in a few minutes. Do you still want me to read your paper?"

Staci smiled lustfully at him, "Oh yeah I DO want you to read my paper."

"Good, go sit in your carrel and I'll come back up in a minute." Staci leaned out and kissed him on the cheek before shutting the restroom door.

Jack returned downstairs, checked out the last few books for the students who were leaving and grabbed his cart. Fortunately there were only 4 books on it and Jack knew they were all on the third floor. Stopping long enough to lock the front door, he turned off the lights and took the elevator to the second floor. He to a quick trip around the floor to check for any stray students, made a quick check of both restrooms and shut off the lights. He then went to the third floor where he found Staci waiting for him in front of the elevator.

"Wait right here," he said, "I've got to shelf these four books, check the floor and kill the lights."

"No problem," replied Staci, "do you need to check the restrooms too?"

"Yes, but I'll do that last because the lights here by the elevators stay on all the time."

"Ok, I'll wait here then."

Off Jack went to shelf his books and check around. While she waited, Staci began having nasty thoughts run through her head about how to torture Jack some more and reached down between her legs. She was soaking wet, and her thighs were getting slick. She licked her fingers off and realized that she had to pee. That set off another completely nasty thought in her head; maybe Jack would like to watch her pee. She felt a warm rush at the thought. So rather than waiting for him at the elevator, she set her notepad and books down and slipped into the ladies room.

Jack returned momentarily having checked the floor and shut the lights off. Not seeing Staci right away, but noticing her books, he assumed she went to the bathroom and checked the men's room. When he came out she still wasn't back, so he knocked on the door.

"Staci, are you ok," he asked.

"Yes, but can you come in here for a moment."

Jack opened the door unsure of what to think.

"I'm over here in the second stall," Staci called, "I think my skirt is stuck."

Jack opened the door to the stall to find Staci sitting on the toilet with her legs spread wide. Her skirt appeared fine, as she had taken it off completely. With a wink she rose up just a bit making sure he had a good view, and started to piss into the bowl. Jack's eyes grew wide at the sight of Staci voiding her bladder. His cock immediately began to harden in his pants and he had to reach down to adjust it, all the while watching Staci pee.

Staci, for her part, was enjoying his reaction. Most guys, she surmised, don't mind watching a woman pee. It's kind of a forbidden subject, so they get turned on thinking its taboo. Staci loved watching her roommate Jill it was a huge turn on for her. Usually she got to watch from up close as Jill was into watersports, and liked to pee on her blonde roommate while she was lying in the bathtub. Staci liked the feel of Jill's piss flowing down her breasts and pussy, and always marveled at how warm it was. She always fingered herself while Jill pissed on her, never failing to have an incredible orgasm or two as a result. She'd returned the favor to Jill a time or two, but it wasn't the same. Staci definitely decided she'd rather be pissed on.

As she finished, Staci looked at the outline of Jack's cock and decided that she needed to do something about that. Dabbing herself off with some toilet paper, Staci reached out and massaged Jack's cock through his pants.

"You know Jack," Staci began as she dropped to her knees, "its all Jill's fault that I'm dressed like this."

"Huh," Jack said startled.

Staci unzipped his pants, drew his cock and balls out and resumed fondling him. "It is all Jill's fault. You see, I told her I had to come to the library and do some research tonight. She asked if you were working and I said yes, I thought so. Then she dragged me back into my room and suggested I change into something hot and tease you while I was here. Just the thought of you walking around hard all night because of me made me wet, so I put on this outfit. Do you like it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.