Adventures of Diana and Mike: Camping Trip - Cover

Adventures of Diana and Mike: Camping Trip

by Mistress Diana

Copyright© 2002 by Mistress Diana

Erotica Sex Story: Diana and Mike find a very willing sub for some outdoor fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   .

Every once in a while I liked to get away from it all and go camping, so one warm weekend, Mike and I decided to pack up and head for the mountains. I was so glad to be leaving town for a while and spending time with my man. I knew Mike was eager too, as work was stressful for him.

We didn't really rough it like some people. I preferred a campground with some amenities, but enough privacy to enjoy some nude sunbathing or fooling around in the tent. Fortunately for us, there was such a place.

Mike and I got a great space in the woods not to far from the lake. Our tent was surrounded by trees, but there was an opening in the middle where the sun beat down and I could work on my tan. Once we were set up, that's exactly what I did.

I stripped my clothes off and settled in my chair to rub lotion all over me. Mike grinned at me and pretended to read, but I saw that he was getting somewhat aroused. I chose to ignore him and take a well-deserved nap.

Later, as I was swimming in and out of sleep, I heard some voices. I opened my eyes a bit to see a woman coming up the path to our campground. I'm not sure if she saw me - she seemed to be fixed on getting Mike's attention.

"Hello?" she called.

Mike stood up and waved her over.

"Yes? Is there something I can do for you?"

She entered the site and I checked her out. She was a short, busty woman, probably about my age with long, dark hair. Her face was wide and expressive with large, pouty lips and dark eyes. I noticed her cute ass straining against her shorts.

"Hi... I'm Nancy from the next site over. Do you have any matches to spare?" She looked somewhat embarrassed.

"Sure," Mike said. "We got plenty."

When he said 'we', she looked around and finally saw me. Her eyes went wide and she blushed furiously.

"Ohhh... I'm sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt."

Mike grinned. "Oh don't worry. Diana was just working on her tan."

"Um, ok..." She took the matches and started backing away. "Ah, thanks... ah..."

"It's Mike and anytime."

She thanked him again and stole another look at me before going back to her site. I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"I don't think she's ever seen another woman naked before," I chuckled.

"Well, she picked a good one."

I smirked at him and picked up my own book and began to read.

I didn't think about Nancy again until that evening when I was walking up to the bathhouse for a shower. I saw her just ahead of me and called out to her.

"Hi? Nancy?" I asked.

She turned around and looked at me and frowned a bit.

"I'm Diana, from the next site? You were by earlier?"

She blushed again slightly.

"Oh yes, um, nice to meet you..."

"Same here. Are you with your family?"

"Yes. My husband is here and another couple."

"Oh, that's nice," I said as we walked up to the bathhouse. "I'm on my way to take a shower. I hope it isn't crowded."

"Oh, me too," she said.

We entered the little house and I went into the shower area to get undressed. The stalls were private, but only a curtain hid the changing area. It required that anyone drying off and changing after the shower share the area with other bathers. I had no problem with that because in my own twisted mind, I wanted to see Nancy naked.

Nancy hung back a little until I was in the shower. She really was very shy. Once I was inside, I heard the water come on in the adjoining stall. As I began to rub the soap over my body, I started thinking about what she looked like with the water streaming over her smooth skin. I started to daydream, cupping my breasts in my hands and running my thumbs over my nipples to make them hard. My hands slid up and down my body before resting in between my legs where I cupped my soft mound.

I was so lost in my fantasy; I almost missed my chance to see her. The water had stopped running next to me and I heard the curtain open. I quickly turned off the water and grabbed my towel. As I entered the changing area, I found Nancy had quickly thrown a robe on and was toweling her hair dry. I silently cursed myself but let her get a good look at me while I dried off.

And she did look - as discreetly as she could. I decided to be bold.

"Like what you see?" I asked.

"I, uh, sorry," she stammered. "I didn't mean to stare."

"It's quite alright. I'm not modest - we're both women."

"Yes..."

"And I think you're a very sexy one," I said, lowering my voice a bit.

"Oh... oh, thank you." She looked away.

"Does your husband find you attractive?" I asked.

"Um, he used to... I think."

"Oh, I'm sorry, am I being to nosy?" I asked.

"No, that's ok. We're not getting along these days."

"Well, he doesn't know what he's missing," I said.

I took a chance and stepped a little closer. I heard her breathe in sharply.

"Have you ever had a woman tell you that you were sexy?" I asked.

"Um, no..."

"You are."

I looked into her dark eyes and smiled warmly at her. She glanced nervously back at me. I reached my hand out and stroked her glossy hair and she shut her eyes. I swear she shuddered.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" I asked.

She looked at me and was about to answer when I heard the front door open to the bathhouse.

"Nancy? You in there?"

I quickly moved away as Nancy abruptly darted out of the changing room.

"Yes, Andrea, I'm here," she called as she grabbed her stuff.

"Come on, we got to get dinner going!" her friend said, chiding her.

I heard the door open and close again and I sighed - so close. But there was time...


It was very late and the campfire was burning low. Mike and I were resting on a blanket enjoying some wine. Quiet had crept over the campsite and it was very peaceful. Between the fire, the wine and naughty thoughts about Nancy I began to feel very horny. I looked over at Mike and noticed his eyelids were slowly closing and sighed. He probably would be sleeping soon and not interested in playing around too much. I decided to use the bathhouse one more time and go to bed. Maybe once we were snuggled in a sleeping bag, he'd be more receptive.

I grabbed my stuff and flashlight and began the walk up the hill. As I walked by Nancy's site, their fire was burning low and it didn't look like anyone was up. The same scene repeated itself at each site. Most people had retired for the evening. I reached a clearing and was literally stunned at the array of stars as I looked up. In fact, I was so taken by it; I sat down on a log to gaze at the beauty before me.

I have no idea how much time went by before I heard the soft footsteps coming up the road. Pulling myself away from the daydreaming state, I saw a figure carrying a flashlight begin to approach me. I could tell from the shape of the person that it was a woman. When she was close enough to me, I realized it was Nancy.

"Beautiful night," I said hopefully as she stopped walking to look down at me.

She looked up quickly.

"Yes, it is."

"You're up late," I observed.

"I, um, I couldn't sleep so I decided to take a quick walk."

I nodded and stood up.

"Well, I'm on the way to the bathhouse to wash up before I turn in. Why don't you walk with me?"

"Sure."

We walked silently to the crest of the hill and I went inside to take care of business. Nancy said she'd wait for me.

As I hurried along, I felt the horniness come back from earlier. Here was the gorgeous woman all alone with me. It was dark and it was late. I felt my body respond as I thought of what could happen. I quickly finished up by brushing my hair and stepped outside.

Nancy was still there and I joined her in walking back to our site. The air was still pretty warm and humid and I could feel myself getting sticky again.

"It's still hot," I said casually. "I'd love to just take a dip in the lake right now. I bet the water would feel great."

"You'd go in the water this late?" she asked.

"Oh sure. Perfect for skinny-dipping. No one would be around anyway."

I couldn't see her expression, but I'm sure her eyes widened a bit.

"What do you say? You up for it?" I ventured.

"Um, well, I'm not-"

"Come on," I said, grabbing her hand. "It will be fun!"

I pulled her off the path down to the lake before she could protest. I felt the only way to get her to do something was to just make her do it. That certainly wasn't hard for me to do.

When we reached the edge of the lake I was again awed by the beauty before me. The water was inky black and flat as glass. The barest sliver of a moon hung low in the sky, which was thick with stars. I sighed and began to take my clothes off. After they were in a pile on the shore I began to wade in, feeling the cool water instantly refresh me.

I turned about to look at Nancy. By some small miracle she had her clothes off and was cautiously following me to the edge of the water. I took in her luscious body from her full, heavy breasts to her shapely hips and legs. I turned back and waded out to my waist and dove in.

The cool water washed over me and it felt delicious on my sticky skin. After a long time, I came back up for air. The water rolled off my body. I reached back and squeezed the water out of my hair.

"Wow, that was great," I said. I looked at Nancy who was watching me.

"Dive in, you'll feel a lot better."

"Um, ok..." she said looking skeptical.

She was close by and I wanted to reach out and cup one of those full breasts in my hand. I could see her nipples begin to harden as her body absorbed the coldness of the water. I licked my lips and moved a little further out so the water just cleared my breasts. The coolness felt heavenly.

Nancy dove in and came up near me. When she exited the water, she gave a little 'ah' sound and pushed her hair from her face.

"See? Isn't that great?"

She smiled. "Yes, it is... good idea."

We said nothing for a few minutes as we took in the peaceful scene around us. It was a perfect summer night and I was determined to make it even more memorable for the two of us.

"Nancy, I must tell you I find you very attractive," I said softly.

She gazed at me and I knew she was blushing. But she didn't turn away. I reached out slid the back of my hand across her cheek. Her eyes shut and she didn't move. I took a step closer so our bodies were almost touching in the dark water.

"I think you're interested, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes," she said in a shaky voice.

"Good," I smiled and leaned into her. My hands cupped her face and I pressed my lips against hers. Her body stiffened but I wouldn't let up. I kissed her harder, forcing her mouth to open for my tongue and I felt her begin to relax. As my tongue explored her wet mouth, my hand reached under the water to cup her buoyant breast. It filled my hand and then some. As my thumb flicked her hard nipple she shuddered. I pinched the flesh and was amazed at how fat and big her nipples were when hard. They had to be at least as wide as my finger.

Her tongue became alive and it dueled with mine as my hand slid down her stomach to cup her mound. Her pubic hair felt soft in the water and my finger slowly slid inside her wet folds.

She broke the kiss and moaned.

"You like this?" I asked.

She nodded and arched her head back as I found her clit.

"Ohhhh... yessss," she moaned.

I removed my finger and pulled her close to me so our wet bodies could touch. Our breasts pushed against each other as I whispered to her.

"Do you want this?" I asked.

"Yes, oh yes..." she answered.

"Are you willing to do it my way?" I asked as I cupped her firm ass.

"Mmmm... yes."

"Nancy, I am a dominatrix. Do you know what that is?"

"Um, I think so..."

"I like to dominate women only. If you submit to me, not only will you serve me, but I bet you will experience the best orgasm you've had in a long time. Do you understand?"

She nodded and I broke the embrace.

"Good. Now let's go back to my campsite. Will you be missed?"

"No, everyone's asleep. I doubt my husband knows I've gone."

"Ok, let's go."

We emerged from the lake and shared the towel I had brought and quickly dressed. Nancy was not allowed to wear bra or panties. At first she was surprised at my order, but then she complied. We walked back to my site quietly and I could see her large breasts swaying under her thin cotton shirt. I couldn't wait to get my mouth around them.

When we got back, Mike was up. I was somewhat surprised but very glad. No doubt he would enjoy fucking Nancy too.

"Where have you been?" he asked with a big grin. He knew how I was lusting over her.

"Taking a dip in the lake," I said casually as I put my stuff down.

Nancy seemed somewhat hesitant at seeing Mike there.

"Don't worry, he doesn't bite," I said, laughing quietly. "In fact, you'll soon be begging for his big cock."

I winked at Mike who smiled broadly at me.

"Ok, Nancy. This is your last chance. Are you willing to obey me for the night? If not, you can go now."

Her gaze flickered back and forth between us. I could see the decision going on in her head by the dim firelight.

"Yes. Yes, I will," she said in a very soft voice.

I smiled at her.

"Good, for this evening you will address me as Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress," she said, lowering her eyes.

What a perfect slave, I thought.

I had Mike build up the fire a bit for more light and I began rummaging around in my bag. I wasn't planning on having this particular type of fun, but I always had a few things around. I looked through what I had and selected some rope and my favorite strap-on.

"Ok, slut, take your clothes off. Let Mike see your body."

She took a deep breath and pulled her shirt off and lowered her shorts. I could hear Mike gasp as she stood there in the firelight.

"Wow, she's got nice tits, Diana."

"Yes, she does," I said smiling. "Nancy, come here and turn around."

She walked over and turned around. I grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her and tied her wrists together tightly and held them there. I knew her breasts were sticking out even more now.

Mike walked over and stood before her and began to cup her breasts. His large hands kneaded the firm flesh and began to squeeze. Nancy moaned softly as he worked her over. But I wasn't going to let him enjoy them all to his self.

"Let's move her over to the blanket," I suggested.

I led our new slut over to the blanket and had her lie down on it. Her hands remained tied behind her back. Mike and I kneeled down and each took a breast. I took one delicious nipple in my mouth and began to suck it eagerly as my hand squeezed her tit-flesh roughly. Her skin was still cool from the lake. Mike was doing the same and soon she was moaning and squirming.

"You like this, slut?" I asked.

"Yessss, Mistress."

I bit down on her nipple and she cried out. I slapped her face.

"You want everyone to hear what a slut you are?"

She shook her head, her eyes wide.

"Then keep your mouth shut or I'll have to gag you. I don't especially want to do that because your mouth is going to get used."

I sucked her some more and pulled away.

"Mike, check out how fat these nipples are."

We gazed at her tits and Mike pinched one.

"Yeah, they're fucking huge. Good to suck," he grinned.

I stood up and began to take my clothes off. Mike lowered his shorts and his cock was already standing straight up. I smiled at him.

"Me first, dear," I said sweetly.

He laughed. "I know."

I was so incredibly horny that I couldn't wait any longer. I had to cum and soon. I looked down at Nancy's heaving breasts and grabbed her by the arm, forcing her to her knees.

I got down on my knees in front of her and forced her head down to my breast.

"Suck me," I breathed.

She lowered her head and took one flat nipple in her mouth. I held her head there and sighed as her mouth began to suck me. I directed her tongue and mouth to lick and suck my nipples to full hardness, loving the feel of her soft mouth on me. Back and forth her mouth went licking and sucking and kissing my breasts. She was a fast learner and in no time I was moaning. I held her face into my breasts and kept her licking until I on the brink of cumming. Finally I pushed her away. I desperately needed Mike's cock in me.

I had Nancy lie back down and I positioned my body over her as Mike entered me from behind. My pussy was so wet that he slid in easily. I groaned and lowered my head to Nancy's breasts and began to lavish them with my tongue. My teeth gently nipped the hard, fat nubs of her nipples, which brought lusty moans from her mouth. Mike was grunting with pleasure as his cock slid in and out of my clenching pussy. I squeezed my slut's tits together and buried my face in the deep cleavage. Soon the moans from all three of us filled the air.

"Mmmm... fuck me Mike, fuck meeeeee," I urged in between biting Nancy's breasts.

"Yeah, fuck... you're pussy is so wet, Diana," he groaned as he squeezed my ass and pounded away.

Suddenly I could feel my orgasm building quickly and I felt myself screaming towards the point of no return. I raised my head and let out a long, low moan as my whole body was gripped by a powerful orgasm.

"Oh god, I'm cummmminggggg!!!!" I practically yelled as Mike released his warm seed deep inside me.

Mike pumped me a few more times and slowly withdrew with a groan. I practically collapsed on top of Nancy as he went around and made her clean his cock. She obediently lapped our cum off his still stiff cock as I forced myself to get up.

"Having fun with my slave?" a voice said at the edge of the campsite.

We all turned our heads to see a figure emerge from the shadows. I immediately knew who it was and suddenly it all fell into place. I hastily grabbed my robe and pulled it around me and greeted an old friend.

"Dan, good to see you!" I said going over to him. "I didn't realize..."

He laughed and gave me a hug. I could see Mike's mouth hanging open out of the corner of my eye.

"Mike, this is a Dan. He's a fellow Dom and I believe the husband and Master of Nancy?"

He nodded and shook hands with Mike. I could see his cock suddenly go limp and he felt extremely self-conscious. He moved away from Nancy and started looking for his shorts.

Dan looked down at his slut.

"Very nicely done, Nancy. Have you pleased your Mistress?"

"Yes, Master, I did," she said, lowering her eyes.

"I don't think we're through just yet," he said, smiling at me. "That little show really turned me on."

He lifted her up to her knees and I could see his bulge pressing through his shorts. He was big guy with unruly brown hair and a full beard. Even though he was big, his stomach was flat and his body muscular. He definitely was good-looking.

He pushed his shorts down and forced his slave's head to his cock where she began to lick his swelling head.

"Good girl," he said as her tongue began to lick and suck his cock to full erectness.

I sat next to Mike as we watched her serve her Master. I realized that he knew I was here all along and sent her to serve me. It worked because I had never met his wife.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.