Major Slut - Cover

Major Slut

Copyright© 2002 by conwic

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The female Major commanding an isolated Army detachment ends up being dominated and forced into sexual slavery by one of her male NCOs. The situation becomes even more interesting when the Major's younger sister shows up for a visit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang  

I also shared her with my Korean business partners. We were in the habit of meeting to split the drug take and talk about the next shipment about once a week. But it wasn't just a business meeting. No, Lee and his dozen relatives had to take their measure of me. Like I said, they were a clannish bunch. So I had to get drunk with them each time. They figure that they don't really know - or trust- a man until they have gotten drunk with him. I had to drink their local stuff, their sojhu, until we all were throwing up drunk. Now I went their hospitality one better, bringing Amanda to our meetings to entertain them. Letting them use her as their whore. They were very appreciative. They'd never had a Western woman before. But it was more than just sexual novelty with them. For them it was a sort of payback. They figured that the American Army had been fucking them for 40 years- taking their land, turning their prettiest women into whores and their men into houseboys. Now was their chance to fuck the American Army- in the long, tall person of Major Amanda Thompson. It was quite a sight.

She couldn't understand a word they said to her, but she understood what they wanted from her. I saw to that with a simple bit of stick and carrot- my quirt and her pipe. I thought it was fitting to dress Amanda like a cheap Korean whore- a tight dress which barely covered the vee of her sex, some cheap jewelry, and a pair of cheap plastic, " fuck me" high heels. Lots of makeup. No need to bother with underwear; I knew that she won't be wearing it long enough to matter. Nor did I bother with keeping her tied up once we inside the house. There was no place to run in that tiny main room. Unlike the soldiers, the Koreans wouldn't share her. They took her one at a time according to a strict family pecking order running from old to young. Lee, the patriarch of the family- the grandfather, I guess, was always first. He must have been in his sixties at least. He could still get it up, but it took a lot of help. As I and the rest of the family watched more or less respectfully, Amanda would have to work to get his withered old cock hard enough to let him cum and get it over with. She would strip for him- awkwardly and with great embarrassment- and play the part of a whore. Just as I ordered, Amanda would stand in front of the old gizzer, caressing and cupping her breasts and moving her hips as she mouthed the usual whore's come on- " You wantee fuckee... I fuckee good...". Sometimes that was enough. Usually, Amanda had to kneel before him and use her hands to get him hard, to handle his withered balls and cock until he was hard. Some nights, she had to suck his shriveled up old cock for 10 or 15 minutes until she could get him hard enough to fuck. Then she would assume the doggy position and guide him inside her. He would pump away at her, gripping her hips and thrusting in with everything he had until he would finally empty himself into her warm, not yet sloppy, cunt. He was a pleasure compared to the young ones. It was like mating with a wolf pack with them. While one of the younger ones fucked, the others watched and shouted what I guess was advice or maybe insults between drinks. The more brutal the way they took Amanda, the more "face" they gained among the others in the family. They were a pretty conventional group, most were big on the missionary position. But they made up in fury what they lacked in imagination. They preferred to take the nude, moaning Amanda on her back, pounding into her with all the strength of their wiry young bodies, not just raping her but literally attacking her sweaty, quivering body with their cocks, trying to beat her into submission with their dicks, to stab her to death with their hard cocks, to impale the Western bitch. But it was her breasts which really fascinated them. They loved to abuse those large mounds of Amanda's, to slap them hard just to see them bounce, to twist her nipples until they were white, to squeeze her breasts like they were kneading dough. All while they were on top of her, fucking the shit out of her, screaming into her face in Korean, their spittle mixing with Amanda's sweat and tears. Her breasts would be sore for days afterwards, as would her cunt.

Like I said, the younger Koreans fell on her like starving wolves- drunken starving wolves. Any one of them would have fucked her to death if I'd let them. But I won't let them go that far. In a strange way I'd become Amanda's protector as well as her tormentor. She had no one else to look to for protection. She no longer had any control over her own body. I had the control! She was mine! So, I kept them from hurting her too much while at the sametime I let them rape her strong, womanly body. But they didn't show me whatever it was I was looking for either. What I was doing to her- the abuse - just wasn't enough any more. I needed to subject Amanda to something more. And I needed something more from her, something more than her silent submission.

I finally found the key to what I had been looking for right under my nose. I'd brought Miss Rhee, the camp whore who Amanda - back when she was still Major Thompson- had run off, back to the club to keep those assholes occupied on nights when I didn't feel like sharing my Major Slut. She didn't have any business those nights I brought Amanda to the club. The men totally ignored her on those nights when they had their Major to use, but she was still there, a petite, short haired woman watching from her regular place at the corner of the bar. She was the only woman there except for Amanda. The club was awash with testosterone on those nights. You could smell it in the stale, smoky air in the club. That rutting horde could have been all over her in a minute, and I won't have helped her... But still she stayed. It didn't take long to figure out why. I could see the excitement in her eyes. And eventually each evening, I would see one of her tiny hands disappear under her short skirt and between her crossed legs as she watched the men roughly rape Amanda's face and asshole, her face frozen in a sneer but her eyes fixed on the Major's suffering body. Even after two or three hours when I would call it quits for the night, Miss Rhee would still be there, watching. By then, I could almost smell her sopping wet cunt from across the room even over the smell of the sperm covering Amanda. From the bar, she would watch me as I counted the pennies lying on the table beside Amanda and those stuck to Amanda's skin by the sweat and the cum, each of them marking a penetration of the Major. The pennies were my way of keeping score. I saved them for Amanda. I kept the pennies- over two hundred of them by now- in a big glass jar by the bed. The pennies had long ago outgrown the bag around Amanda's neck I had used at first. But I still had them where she couldn't avoid seeing them. Boring being left in bondage for hours at a time. So, I allowed Amanda to fill in those empty times by counting the previous night's pennies. I would put the nude Amanda into a hogtie, her hands and feet bound tightly together behind her back, leaving Amanda trapped in a painful U-shape for hours. I would pile the previous night's pennies in a large pile by her face. It was her job to count the pennies- many of which were covered in dried man cum- as she used her lips, teeth, and tongue to move them from my pile to the penny jar on the floor beside her. An incorrect count was, of course, punished severely. I figured this gave Amanda something to think about during those empty times. Miss Rhee wouldn't leave until I finished my count and carried Amanda's unresisting body off to our room- to a long shower and then my turn with her exhausted body. One club night, I called an early halt to the festivities. After I counted the pennies- twenty three incidentally- I picked up Amanda's unresisting, nude, cum soaked body and slung it over my shoulder. I stopped by the door and called Miss Rhee over to me. She came reluctantly, but she came, unable to resist a closer look at the object of her fascination, Amanda's tall, strong, and battered nude body. Miss Rhee was short, like all Koreans, not even coming up to my shoulder and barely reaching Amanda's. Her body was slender but with a bit more heft than Koreans generally have. I figured that she was half American, the daughter of her predecessor as camp whore and some nameless G.I, which tended to make her lower than dog shit to the other Koreans. She couldn't have weighed over a hundred pounds on her best day. Her skin was a little darker and her lips a bit fuller than any Korean I'd seen. Probably had a Black G.I. for the proud daddy. Good looking in a doll like way. Jet black hair, cut in a wedge around her round face. Heavy makeup. Somewhere in her early twenties, she looked about sixteen to an American. Until you looked at the eyes. Then she looked forty. Her English was not very extensive; she'd never needed much more than " You wantee fuckee me?" and " ten dolar". Or maybe she understood English better than I did and only spoke in pidgin English because the G.I's expected it. I didn't know or care. She understood me well enough when I said, " You wantee fuckee Major Slut?"

I carried Amanda back to the room we shared, which had once been her room, and dumped her limp body on the bed. I didn't bother with the shower. I wanted to see her like this, with the cum still dripping out of her. My cumbucket. Her asshole was still half open with brownish cum still dripping slowly out of it. Her cunt was red, the lips puffy and open, with man cum that had dripped from her asshole coating them. Even the vee of her pubic hair was saturated in that cum. There was also a ring of white scum around her mouth. Her chin was covered in it. There were more sticky, white blotches on those high aristocratic cheekbones of hers, on her forehead, and in her short auburn hair. Her eyes were closed. She was totally out of it. I had given Amanda her usual ration of opium before I took her to the club to entertain her soldiers, as I always did. I did that because I wanted to fuck her mind as well as her body. I wanted her to have only dream like - or maybe I should say nightmare like- memories of these gang rapes. I wanted her to half remember a hazy world inhabited by faceless hard cocks where she was drowning in oceans of man cum, surreal memories which would haunt her occasional lucid moments. I wanted her to look at that jar of pennies and wonder if those images she half remembered of the men raping her ass were real or if she was going insane. That it loosened her up enough to survive the repeated assaults without being torn apart was an added, if important, benefit. But it did present a problem at the moment since I wanted her to know what was about to happen. And I wanted to see her react! About the time my mind was beginning to mull this problem, I felt a pair of tiny hands running over my back. I turned to find that Miss Rhee- working girl she was- had stripped off her clothes and was ready for action. Not an ounce of fat on her, except where it counted, and just enough there to produce a pair of teacup size breasts with dark, almost black nipples - erect and ready.

"You wanntee, I wakee Major for you."

Curious, I agreed. " I wannte! You wake Major, You fuckee Major."

She didn't waste any time starting. She easily manhandled Amanda's big nude body into a spread eagle position on the bed, face up. Her waif like body had a lot more strength than it seemed. She gestured at Amanda's hands and held out one of her own. I pointed to the pile of ropes I kept by the bed for just this sort of thing. In a moment she had Amanda's hands and feet secured to the bed frame, effectively immobilizing the unresisting body of the larger woman. A quick search of the room, and she was ready to go to work on Amanda. Such enthusiasm! I was seeing a new side to Miss Rhee. She sat astride Amanda, her bottom resting on the older woman's right thighs. She looked like a child, perched there atop Amanda. For a moment she studied the terrain, the vast expanse of Amanda's nude body. Her small hands ran over the other woman's flat stomach up to the large cone shaped breasts, firm even now as Amanda lay on her back. She fingered the gold Major's insignia piercing one of Amanda's red nipples. Gently she explored both her breasts before moving onto Amanda's face, tracing her full lips with one finger and then stroking her hair like a child seeing something for the first time. Once she knew the terrain, she went over to the attack. She returned to Amanda's breasts again, cupping one large breast inside both her small hands before she lowered her lips to the nipple. She blew on that big soft, red nip of Amanda's, then licked at it like a cat lapping up milk. Miss Rhee repeated the process again. Amanda's eyes opened now. And her little finger size nipples became erect, hard enough to remain upright as Miss Rhee's tongue raked over them in cat like laps. It must have felt strange to Amanda. She would have become so used to the rough sex I took from her as well as the brutal gang rapes like tonight's, that she must have forgotten what a gentle touch felt like. Miss Rhee left that breast and went to her other one, the one with Amanda's rank impaling the nipple. She toyed with it for a moment, carefully rotating it and using it to stretch the impaled nipple. Gently, she pulled it away form the nipple until she found the clasp to the pin piercing Amanda's nub and opened it, removing the insignia of rank from Amanda's nipple for the first time since I had pierced her with it. Then she cupped the soft breast in both her hands and alternatively licked and blew on it. Amanda's eyes had closed again, but I knew she was still with us. She was moaning softly as Miss Rhee made love to her breast. She didn't opened her eyes again until Miss Rhee stopped caressing her breast. Then she saw the small woman leaning forward, pressing her small breasts against Amanda's larger ones as Miss Rhee locked her lips to Amanda's cum stained lips, her tongue thrusting inside Amanda's mouth in a wet lesbian kiss. That woke Amanda up. After she broke the kiss, Miss Rhee smiled for the first time. She was still smiling as she settled back on her heels, bent her head back to Amanda's right breast, took the big, erect nipple between her white teeth, and bit down hard. The sound that escaped Amanda's lips was halfway between a whipped dog whimper and a cry of surprise. She couldn't shift gears quickly enough to react. Amanda hadn't seen that coming. Nor had I. Miss Rhee shook her head from side to side like a terrier, Amanda's nipple still locked in her teeth. When she finally let go, I could see a tiny drop of Amanda's blood on Miss Rhee's lower lip. She smiled at Amanda as she licked that drop of Amanda's blood off her lip, and then she went on to the left breast, giving that nipple the same treatment. By now Amanda's body was bent like a bow as she fought her bonds, staring up at the smaller woman in disbelief as her pleasure vanished and was replaced by pain. Tiny drops of blood dotted both nipples now, only faintly distinguishable against the lighter red of the nipple. Miss Rhee licked those up as well. Then she sat back on Amanda's thigh, picked up the candle she had found earlier and a matchbook. As Amanda watched in growing horror, Miss Rhee lit the candle. She watched it burn intently, turning it in her hand to make the flame burn closer to the wax. When it was ready, Miss Rhee began.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.