Major Slut - Cover

Major Slut

Copyright© 2002 by conwic

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The female Major commanding an isolated Army detachment ends up being dominated and forced into sexual slavery by one of her male NCOs. The situation becomes even more interesting when the Major's younger sister shows up for a visit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang  

I let her go cold turkey for about another hour. In the meantime, I went back to my small cubical and had a drink as I tried to calm down. When I could not wait any longer I went back to Amanda's room. I pulled up a chair beside the bed and sat down. She looked back at me with a mixture of hatred and desire. She knew that I had the drug she needed. She begged me for it. She was quite a sight with her right cheek was still covered with the old man's dried, sticky come - though she had made some headway in washing it off with her tears. I left the come on her face, ; it made her look and, I figured, feel like a slut. I told her that too, about how she looked like a slut with the come dried on her face and about how she should get use to the feeling of cum on her face. I could see the humiliation in her face at my words, but it was the drugs which really occupied her mind. She begged and cried out for the opium as she lay stretched out there on the bed... I watched her shake and sweat for a while, not saying a word, just smoking on a cigarette as I watched her... I had one of the little balls of opium in my hand. As she watched and licked her lips hungrily, I rolled it around in my hand to soften it and then put it in the bowel of an opium pipe that Kim had provided. The pipe was new. I wanted to have more control over the amount of opium she received, to be able to dole it out a little at a time instead of giving her hours of oblivion. I was getting tired of having her unconscious for 4 to 6 hours at a time. I could see Amanda's eyes following every movement of the opium ball, the hunger apparent in her eyes and even in her face. While she stared at the opium, I stared at her. The sight of her clean, nude body- and the contrast to her come smeared face- was beginning to have the same hypnotic effect on me that the opium was having on her. Tied as she was, I could clearly see her bare cunt lips. Amanda had forgotten what modesty she had left as she concentrated on the opium I held in my hand. The sight of it excited her. I don't know if it was all the physical addiction either. I think she saw a little of what was coming and wanted the oblivion the opium offered as much as the physical relief. Her nipples, standing out like little towers on top of their large, bright red aureoles, excited me. The way she was slightly bent back by the ropes left her heavy breasts pointing at the ceiling excited me. Amanda's labored breathing made them move invitingly, like she was offering them to me. Best of all, the arrogance of her face was gone now, replaced by a desperation which was a pleasure to behold. She looked better this way, I remember thinking. Now her come covered face was still strong, but it looked so much more feminine; her hazel eyes no longer dangerous but pleading. Her body had did not shown any effects from her captivity or the drugs yet. It was still compact, muscular but very female with her large breast and flat stomach, glistening now with her own sweat. It was time to put that body to work.

I lit the pipe and held it out to her, telling her to draw in the smoke and hold it. She tried, losing the first puff in a fit of coughing. She managed to captured the second puff. I pulled the pipe away as soon as she took her third puff. In a moment, her features softened somewhat as the drug took effect, taking the rough edges off her craving but not satisfying it by any means. Having demonstrated to her that I had the power to meet her need, I set the pipe aside and grabbed the broom handle securing her legs... Then I flipped her over onto her stomach, her hands still handcuffed and chained to the bed frame. I took a jar of Vaseline out of my pocket and put some on my finger. I probed her asshole with it, smearing the slippery salve inside her tight sphincter. When I penetrated her there with my finger, Amanda let out a low "GOD NOOOO!". I could see the realization that I was about to sodomize her had shaken her as much as anything I had done so far. When I had her rear greased, I stripped and greased my own cock. Then I lay on top of her, fitting my body to the curves of her body.

Amanda smelled of soap, sweat, and fear, the finest perfume I have ever experienced. I covered her back with my body as I used one hand to guide myself against her tiny star shaped sphincter. I rubbed my hardening cock into the crack of her greasy ass, planting my head inside her. I wanted her to know what was going to happen to her, so as I probed her spectacular body, I was whispering in Amanda's ear. I told her how she was now my whore, that she would be fucking me in exchange for those drugs she wanted so much. I told her that she was now a slut; that she was just a whore, fuckpiece, a cumbucket. Then I took her nub size nipple in the fingers of my other hand and squeezed as hard as I could until she responded, choking out " A SLUT... A WHORE... A CUMBUCKET!" in response to my command to " Tell me what you are!". The sound her sobs and of the catch in her voice as that very proud woman humiliated herself- called herself a Cumbucket and a Whore- almost made me come then and there.

Instead, I got down to business. Spreading her firm ass cheeks with my other hand, I wedged the head of my cock- now as hard as an iron bar-deeper into her spinster. Amanda's body was too weakened by her prolonged bondage to resist me for long. Slowly, I pried her ass cheeks open as my cock burrowed its way inside her. God, she was tight. Despite her two marriages, I don't think anyone ever took her this way before. I had to stop when I was half way in; it felt as if I had put my cock into a vise. I wrapped my arms around her slippery body and hugged her, using my hips to inch my cock deeper and deeper into her. Amanda's whole body shook as the power of her sobs convulsed her body. I had never - and haven't since- felt anything so hot and so tight as her asshole that night. As I sank deeper into her, I began fucking her ass. In seconds, I was plowing into Amanda like a jackhammer. All the while, I whispered into her ear.

"CAN YOU SQUEAL LIKE A PIG, SLUT?... LET'S HEAR YOU SQUEAL, BITCH... NOW.SQUEAL!"

While I raped her, Amanda was crying and moaning, her body shaking as I fucked her ass. I had her trapped between my body and the bed as I butt fucked her helpless ass and mauled her sore breasts. Soon, she was doing just what I told her to do- squealing like a stuck pig as I raped her ass. It felt as if my cock was being gripped by a hot, wet fist, skinning it brutally each time I forced my way into her. The alternating "EEEGHHH"s and sobs coming from her drove me to the edge. I held on as long as I could, concentrating on trying to crush each of her thimble size nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. When I came, it felt like the top of my head was going to blow off. I filled her ass, and then I held onto her now sweat soaked, slippery, firm body as I tried to get my breath back. I could feel the come trickling out of her, running down my shrinking cock and off my balls. Amanda's body was still shaking with her sobs as I pulled out of her.

I left her on the bed as I poured myself a drink from the Major's stash -Southern Comfort I think it was. When I had my breath back, I flipped her onto her back and sat beside her on the bed, sipping on her liquor. I toyed with her breasts again as I watched her face. I could see the fear there in her face. There was a lot more of it there now. This reminded me of the days when I was a boy, working for my Son of a Bitch uncle back on his ranch in Oklahoma. Breaking the Major was like breaking a bronco. You had to wear the bronco down, ride em until they had nothing left to fight you with. When the bronco reached that point, you had its attention. Then you could start training them. I figured that I had Amanda's attention now!

I stood beside the bed. I took one hand and rested it in her short, reddish hair. I looked down at her tear stained face and smiled. I gave her another hit from the pipe as her reward, and then cleaned the come off her face with my finger. I wiped the scum off my finger by running the finger across her full lower lip. I just watched her for 15 or 20 minutes as she relaxed, exhausted by her ordeal and soothed by the drug. Then I Leaned into her ear and whispered, "You're mine now, Major... I own you. You are my Slut! You won't be needing your uniforms now. Sluts don't need clothes. You'll stay nude from now on. But I do need for you to wear your rank as a reminder of who you used to be. You're no longer Major Amanda Thompson. Now you're just a warm hole, a cumbucket. But I'll fix it so that you get to wear that oak leaf you're so proud of all the time - even without a uniform. I want you to have that oak leaf on when I turn you out... when I peddle your ass to every 18 year old soldier and Korean dishwasher on the island. That's what you do now, Slut. You suck, and you fuck; and you take it up the ass. And then you'll say "thank you, Sir" after the man's finished with you. I'll see to that. Welcome to the rest of your life, Cumbucket!"

I went to the dresser and picked up a Major's dress insignia, opening the pin on the back of the golden oak leaf. The pin was about the size of one on a large safety pin and had a clasp on one end to lock it in place. I sat on the bed beside her, watching her face for the moment when she understood what it was I was about to do. She didn't get it until I began pinching her right nipple to get the nub to harden. Then I could see the fear appear on her face, covering it like a mask. She pleaded quietly with me, begged me, not to do this. She said she was sorry, though what she was sorry for I couldn't imagine. I ignored her. I held the tip of the large nipple in two fingers as I pressed the needle against the base of the nub with the other hand. Her nipple was surprisingly tough; it took a great deal of strength and a very long time- it must have seemed like an eternity to her- to push that needle through the nipple's membrane. Her whole body shook with her sobs, though she didn't make a sound otherwise. When it was through, there wasn't much blood, just a drop on either side of the penetration. Once I had it through, I locked the clasp over the end of the needle. Now, Major Amanda Thompson was in her new duty "uniform", nude but for the insignia of rank piercing her right breast. I took the laundry marker I had gotten from the house boy and wrote in indelible ink across her flat stomach, CUMBUCKET. Amanda was ready to begin her new life.

I spent that night with her and then moved in the next morning for good. I let her sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed when I wasn't using her. Since I had to spend some time running things in the detachment, I'd leave her chained to the foot of the bed during the day with a blanket, a bedpan, and a few puffs of the pipe to keep her quite. I kept her hands cuffed behind her back. In the afternoons I'd come back and play with my new toy. As soon as I got in the door, I'd take her on the bed. Either I'd throw her on her back and fuck her cunt, or I'd stand her on her feet, bend her face first over the bed, and sodomize her. I'd take her hard; I didn't worry about "her" satisfaction. She was my slut. Amanda had no choice but to lie there under me, moaning from the pain, enduring it because she had to- and for her puff or two of opium. Her ass was still tight, surprisingly so for someone I knew had been married a couple of times. I fixed that easily enough though. I got a small cucumbers from the cook and forced it up her ass, leaving it there during the day while I was out of the room. She did manage to shit the first one out, but I stopped that. I made her eat it as a punishment. The others stayed put. After I was satisfied, I'd take her into the shower, the only private shower in the compound, and wash us both down. Her arms were still cuffed; I'd hold her in the shower stream as I soaped and washed her, then myself. I'd make her kneel before me and do her hair. Once I washed the soap out of her hair, I'd just use one hand in her hair to hold her face still and then use the other hand to feed her my cock. Sometimes it took almost an hour of sucking before I was ready to shoot again, but I had the time, and Amanda had no choice. Then, if she had been good, I'd give her some food and her opium. If she had not been good, I'd use some more of that red pepper paste on her sensitive sex and my belt on her muscular ass. For someone who was obviously smart, she was a very slow learner. I had to use the red peppers and my belt a lot. She was obstinate. But then, even the opium can't really change a person's character.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.