Major Slut - Cover

Major Slut

Copyright© 2002 by conwic

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The female Major commanding an isolated Army detachment ends up being dominated and forced into sexual slavery by one of her male NCOs. The situation becomes even more interesting when the Major's younger sister shows up for a visit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang  

Hearing those news reports on TV about that Army sex scandal at Aberdeen brings back memories for me, memories of the best sex I ever had -courtesy of the U.S. Army. I mean, how many men in this day and age can truthfully say that they have owned a woman against her will. Not just any woman, but his boss- in my case, a female officer. And not just used her himself, but forced her to display herself in front of and even give herself to a dozen other men, all of whom she hated. You've never heard about this; the Army was pretty good about covering the whole thing up. But it is worth remembering, even if only here. It was back in 1993, in Korea. I was in the 8th Army's signal brigade then. I'd joined to be an infantryman and was a good one; but after my own fucking track ran over my left foot on the last day of the Gulf War, I was profiled out of the Infantry and into the Signal Corp. I was a staff sergeant by then so I tried to stick it out to get my twenty, but I just couldn't take all the technical crap seriously. Nor could I take the REMF-weenies I had to work for and with seriously. After you've been in combat- after you've killed a man in battle, it's awfully hard to fit in with a bunch of glorified TV repairman.

Not surprisingly, I didn't do well in my new field. I could see the end of my military career fast approaching. Finally, they stuck me in the brigade's version of Siberia, an old communications relay station off the southern coast of Korea. It was just a little compound with a half dozen Quonset huts left over from the Korean War surrounded by a high fence. Above the huts on the top of a hill were the antennas. Despite the small size of the compound, the Army had taken possession of half the land on the island, leaving the local population barely enough land to squat on. The station had once been the link between Korea and Okinawa. Then satellites came in, and the place was no longer necessary. They kept it in case the satellite was shot down or more likely just out of habit. Anyway, since it did nothing other than the occasional test message there was very little to screw up. So it became the dumping ground for the misfits of the brigade. I was the NCO in charge working under an alcoholic Captain I ran the place even though I didn't know shit about the technical side of it. Luckily, there wasn't a whole lot to do. I had eleven enlisted men, 10 signal types and a medic. They were all assholes or fuck-ups, which is why they were there. Most thought that they were badasses, but their previous bosses just hadn't understood how to handle them. I did. The first day I was there I found the biggest one of them, the toughest guy in the unit, and beat the shit out of him. It wasn't hard; these signal types tend to be weenies. Most had never been in a real fight in their lives. Growing up hardscrabble in Oklahoma, I've been in plenty. I learned that it didn't matter so much how big you were, just how willing you were to take the pain of being hit.

I didn't mind getting hit a few times if that meant I could get my licks in. That's what I had on these guys. They were afraid of being hurt; I wasn't. This asshole had fifty pounds on me. But when I kept coming after he hit me a few times, he folded, just curled up and cried as I pounded him. I didn't have any trouble with the men after that. I had ten Koreans working there too. They were the guards who manned the gate, the cooks, and the houseboys who did all the cleaning while the GI's lived like pigs. The head Korean was a fellow named Kim. He like all the others was from the island. They were a clannish bunch, like the hillbillies back in the States, where everybody marries their cousins, and they don't trust anyone who wasn't born there. I knew enough to stay on his good side and let him run things with the other Koreans. After a couple of months, Kim started sucking up to me, buying me drinks and fixing me up with freebies with the waitress at our little club- Miss Rhee- who did a little whoring on the side. I knew that he had a reason for this, and that it probably involved something illegal. At least I hoped it did; I would need some money for a new start when they turned me out of the Army. But I played it dumb until he worked up the nerve to make me an offer. Like the moonshiners in the States, the islanders were short of land; they had to find a more profitable crop than the turnips and rice the farmers grew on the mainland. So, they grew a little opium which they sold to the Korean version of the Mafia in Seoul. Seems it was quite stylish for the Korean Yuppies to smoke the stuff. I believed him about the stuff going to Koreans; I'd never heard of soldiers buying opium from Koreans. I like to think that I would have stopped him then if the customers had been GI's, but I doubt it. What he needed from me was simple enough. I'd look the other way- and make sure everybody else did the same- while Kim's family grew the poppies on some of the land belonging to the Army, land which was off limits to the Korean police. I'd also help him transport the raw opium by using the site's supply truck to deliver the stuff to the mainland on its 3 times a week supply run, allowing him to get it to his buyers even though the Korean police were watching everybody and everything which used the ferry to the mainland. In return he would pay me $1000 per 5 kilo sack delivered. We bickered a while. I settled for $1200 per sack. Suddenly, my post Army prospects didn't look so bad.

Things went beautifully for six months. By then, I had $66,000 in a bank in the Bahamas. I was happy, and I kept everyone else happy. I was paying Miss Rhee to keep the troops happy. A little free sex from her and a relaxed schedule- no formations, no PT, no shit details- kept their noses out of my business. The Captain was even easier. I just kept him supplied with booze. Only I was a little too generous. He drank himself to death before I had the $100,000 that was my goal. Still, I figured that his replacement would be just as fucked up as he was.

I was wrong. I learned later that his replacement, Major Amanda Thompson, was not exiled there as punishment because she fucked up but because she wouldn't sleep with the Brigade Commander. Just my luck. I'd never had a female commander and didn't much like the idea. It didn't seem right to me. You see, most of my experience with women has been with the whores around Army bases; that's what I thought of when someone said "woman"- a life support system for a pussy. Major Thompson was definitely different from the women I was familiar with. She was tall for a woman, almost six feet. Hard to tell how old she was by looking at her; she was in great shape physically. Initially I guessed she was about 28 or 29, awfully young for a Major. Later I found she was 36. She looked to be built, even wearing those baggy BDU's. Her face fascinated me. With her short, reddish brown hair and lack of make up, she should have looked mannish. But she didn't; she looked both strong and feminine. Maybe it was those cheekbones or her full lips. Whatever the reason, I thought she was the best looking woman I ever saw. I wanted her. The fact that she was an officer helped too. That and the fact that I knew that she didn't want me- didn't want any man so far as I could tell- made her all the more desirable. She was unattainable. She was a challenge.

She was also a problem. Unfortunately, she knew what she was doing. She restarted formations and PT immediately, much to the horror of the men. I kept in pretty good upper body shape, and I didn't have to run with her because of the profile on my foot. Still, I had a hard time matching her. She smoked the rest of the men, totally humiliated them, during PT. And she seemed to enjoy doing it. She knew the job technically and soon knew that I didn't. Things were looking bad. She was bound to find out about the opium eventually. Hell, it only took her a week to figure out about Miss Rhee's part time work and ban her from the compound. Which, since she had restricted everyone to the compound until we met her standards, meant nobody was getting any sex. Including me! Major Thompson became an obsession with me. Since I couldn't have her, I had to have her. Finally, I decided that I had nothing to lose. Kim wasn't about to let me out of our deal- alive. If I did nothing, I was bound to end up in Leavenworth anyway. I might as well take her down; it was my only chance to get out of this clean. I had nothing to lose and a great deal- her- to gain.

By the end of her second week Major Thompson had every man in the unit cursing her, calling her the "Major Bitch", and just generally hating her guts. I knew then that most would jump at the chance to pay her back for the way she had taken away their comfortable life style. The few who were afraid of what that entailed, were too afraid of me to be willing to do anything to save her. It was a simple matter to have my partner Kim persuade the Korean cook to lace her meals with a gradually increasing chunk of raw opium from our stock. With the red peppers that the Koreans put in everything, she never knew anything was wrong with the food. I would watch the Major eat it everyday, thinking of what was in store for her. The thought never failed to give me an incredible hard on! The drugs seemed to have little or no effect for the first two days. Except for nodding off at her desk a few times, she didn't show any signs of the drug that I could see. By the third day I was wondering if the potency of the drug had been weakened by the heat of the food. I needn't have worried. That day she began to show the drugs effects. Now she alternated between catatonia and mania, dozing off for hours and then off handedly issuing a flood of orders which made no sense. The men around her began to get use to ignoring her orders. On the fifth day she reached the point of no return. She passed out in the club after eating her doctored lunch, right in front of about half the detachment. No one made a move to help her. I knew then that I had her.

I left her there until the room cleared as everyone else returned to their jobs. Then I got her up, which was no easy task since she was almost as tall as I am and weighed at least 150 pounds. It was all prime woman though, she didn't have a trace of flab on her body. I carried her to her room, which was in the Quonset hut furthest from the club. I staggered into the room cursing my crippled foot every inch of the way and dumped her on her bed... As she lay on her back, I checked her breathing. It was strong and regular. She didn't stir when I shook her; Major Thompson was oblivious to the world. I unbuttoned her fatigue jacket and then her pants, struggling a little with her dead weight. I stripped those off her, leaving her in her Army green T shirt and some skimpy white panties. Without the uniform, she was starting to look very feminine to me. In a second, I had her T shirt and her bra off, revealing a pair of perfect breasts- soft, solid globes even with her on her back- topped by the largest nipples I've ever seen. Even asleep, they were the size of my little finger. I reached over to them and rolled the warm flesh between my fingers. It hardened slightly. I bent over and put my mouth to her left nipple, opening my mouth and sucking the nub. I began to use my teeth on it. Then it really got hard, and big. I savored her taste for a moment- clean, warm, and a little salty on my tongue- before I let her breast go and started to strip off her panties. The Major - I still thought of her as the Major- had a trimmed bush of auburn hair, cut as short as the hair on her head and shaven around the sides into a bikini cut. Judging by the tan line, she liked to wear a very small bikini. She must have been quite a tease around the officers' club pool back in Seoul, before she was exiled to this dump. I spread her legs to find that she also shaved her cunt lips, leaving them bare and slightly reddish. The inner lips of her cunt protruded slightly, giving her cunt that well used look I like in my women. The prospects were looking better every minute. She may have been a ball breaking bitch, but she had a body built like the proverbial brick shit house.

Once she was nude, I ran my hands over her. Her still lightly tanned skin felt warm and the muscles firm and resilient under the pressure of my hands. I moved my hands to her breasts and then down her flat stomach to her cunt. I ran my hands all over her body, feeling the first thrill of ownership as she lay there, oblivious to my touch. It was like Christmas morning, when you just had to touch your new toys to make sure they were really there. I had to try out my new toy. I would have liked her to be awake the first time I fucked her. I wanted to hear her beg and cry and scream. But I knew that there would be plenty of time for that later.

I stripped, keeping my eyes on her every minute. I was as hard as I have ever been. In a moment I had her legs bent back to her breasts and was inside her. She was dry and hot; the first strokes were almost painful for me because she was so dry. But I didn't care. She lay under me as I fucked her, making those groaning sounds a person makes when they're having a nightmare, just before they wake up. But Major Thompson didn't wake up. The pain of the friction went away after a few strokes. In a moment, I was plowing into her, making her breasts shake with my thrusts. I was shouting into her face as it stared up at me, eyes closed and expressionless. I called her a whore, a bitch, a cunt. I called her a lot of things, none of them the sort of thing a sergeant would normally say to an officer. I guess I lasted about 4 or 5 minutes, what with the initial pain and the way she just lay there. I left her cunt dripping my cum and went back to the matters at hand.

I had a pair of handcuffs from the unit's stores. I put these on her wrists and then used a chain to secure them to the metal frame at the head of the bed. I tied her feet to the opposite sides of the frame at the foot of the bed, leaving her cunt exposed. The way the bed was positioned, she was looking into the mirror over the battered dresser that was, other than the table and chair, all the room's furniture. When she woke up, her cunt would be the first thing she saw. I took the toilet brush from the small bathroom built into the back corner of the room and shoved it- handle end first- into her cum draped cunt. Then I watched her for a while. Finally, I took her panties- the ones she had worn all day- and waded them up. I put them in her mouth and tied them in there with one of her bootlaces, wrapping it around her head two or three times. When I left, I didn't turn off the light. I wanted her to see herself in the mirror when she came to- nude, bound, and with a toilette brush sticking out of her cunt. Once she was my captive, I put things back to what they had been before the Major arrived. I stopped the formations and the PT. I even brought Miss Rhee back to the club and paid her to give every man a free fuck. This kept them too occupied with her to ask questions about the Major. Kim was a little harder to satisfy. I had to agree to drop my price for a sack by $300 before he was willing to keep me supplied with the raw opium I needed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.