Female POW 2: Nightmare in Bosnia
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2002 by conwic

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two female navy flyers have the misfortune to be shot down and captured by the Serbian war criminal Arkan (an actual historical figure). Once in his hands they suffer gang rape, severe bondage, and intense humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Gang Bang   Violence  

Though Arkan had died in the American Delta Force attack on his hotel headquarters cum rape camp early the next morning, he continued to influence events in his native Balkans. His bodyguard Alexander had survived the attack by virtue of having accompanied Val and Bobbie to the coast where they were handed over to the middleman's agent. Blindly following Arkan's instructions on what to do in case of his sudden, violent death- instructions which had assumed that Serbian betrayal rather than the Americans would have caused his death; Alexander had returned to the now empty hotel, found the hidden tapes of Valkyrie and Bobbie, and gave them to Arkan's contact in the German media. Then he had disappeared, apparently returning to the obscurity from which Arkan had rescued him.

The tapes - including the one with General Milosadic as well as the one of the "going away party"- brought about the renewed war which had been Arkan's dream, though this new war was not quite the one he had desired. The new war was one pitting an angry America seeking revenge in the form of capturing General Milosadic against a frightened but stubborn Bosnian Serb leadership. A deadly game of hide and seek ensued as for each tit- an American forces raiding a Serb stronghold in search of the General- there was a tat-a retaliatory car bombings by the Serbs. Quickly, the disjointed Serbs rallied against the Americans whom they increasingly saw as the latest in their long history of invaders. The fate of Valkyrie and Bobbie became a side issue in the new conflict; both sides assumed that the two women had been taken away that morning before the raid to be killed and their bodies dropped down one of the many mine shafts used by Arkan to dispose of his victims' bodies. They were officially listed as Missing, Presumed Dead. Forgotten.


If the women were forgotten by their own government, they were not forgotten by others. Whether from pirated copies of the tapes given to the German media or from copies of the tapes sold by Arkan to the Mafia- or a combination of the two, uncensored pictures of the assorted gang rapes inflicted upon Valkyrie and Bobbie circulated widely throughout Europe despite the best efforts of various governments to stop them. Like all forbidden information, these pictures and video clips found their way onto the internet. Posted on anonymous and short lived sites, they spread rapidly around the globe, changing in the course of a day from expensive pornography for the jaded Italian elite to an item of popular, if perverse, culture.

Nowhere was the effect of these graphic pictures felt more deeply than in the ranks of the U.S. Navy's aviation community. To many they were an obscenity. To others, a confirmation of their deeply held view that women did not belong in their ranks. The controversy remained generally hidden from the American public except for three incidents which reached the popular media.

The first was the news of a cruel adolescent prank at the Naval Academy. An unpopular female midshipman found a printout of a black and white picture of Bobbie being raped by Arkan pinned to the pillow on her bed one night. The printout showed the young woman being sodomized by Arkan, her agonized face clearly visible to the viewer. On the back of the picture was the message, "THIS IS HOW YOU'LL END UP SOMEDAY, BITCH." Despite draconian measures by the Academy, the person who put the picture there was never identified. The young woman left the Academy soon afterwards.

The second was the scandal which centered around the Services' joint SERE Schooling- Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape - a training course for aircrew members in avoiding or at worse surviving a POW experience. Doctrinally, the school taught both male and female students to expect and accept rape. It also attempted to teach male students to accept the rape of female POWs, anticipating that an enemy might rape a female POW in front of her male counterparts in the hope that some males would give up the desired information to save the woman. The idea of doing nothing as a woman was raped in front of them proved difficult for many male flyers to accept. An instructor at the SERE School decided to experiment with the use of the film showing Valkyrie's gang rape in the barn as a teaching tool. Without first clearing its use with the school Commandant, he repeatedly showed the film to some male students to determine if frequent viewing would, in the instructor's words, "desensitize" the men to the sight of a woman being raped. News of the video's use reached the class's two females. Their revelation of the film's use on the news program, 60 Minutes, resulted in the court-martial of the instructor and led to Congressional hearings about the school itself. For weeks the news media had a field day with stories of female students being subjected to sexual humiliation by being strip-searched and then kept nude for long periods while they were physically abused- all actions which were officially condoned by the school as necessary in order to prepare the women for the inevitable sexual abuse associated with a POW experience. Though these actions were supposed to be carried out only by female members of the mock guard force, the female "prisoners" were unable to tell if there were male guards present or not since the women were hooded during their ordeal. Later comments by a number of male guards indicating a detail knowledge of the women's most intimate body parts- in one pilot's case the presence of a butterfly tattoo above her vagina- led many of the female students to wonder if male guards were being allowed to watch their humiliation. The belief that this training had become a sadistic game for some of the male and female members of the enlisted guard force was expressed during the hearings by several female officers who had been students at the SERE course. That the training was realistic, and that the men had experienced the same treatment for over two decades was generally ignored in the sensational media coverage. Fearing that a continued use of such training after public complaints by these female officers would create a political firestorm, the Pentagon ordered the POW camp portion of SERE Schooling to be discontinued, effectively ending all training in dealing with a POW situation and stifling the already constrained debate within the military community about capture and rape.

The third and most notorious incident involved Valkyrie's and Bobbie's old squadron, now totally male. It was no secret that after the Newsweek article, there had been bad blood between Valkyrie and many of the male pilots who felt slighted by the attention focused on the two women. Then a supermarket tabloid published what it claimed were photos of a male flyer assigned to VF-142 wearing an obscene T shirt featuring Valkyrie. The pictures showed a T-shirt bearing a reproduction of a picture of Valkyrie as she carried Arkan his drink before the final gang rape at Arkan's hotel. The reproduction showed her attired only in fishnet hose and an open men's coat, being led around by the lines tied to her nipples. Above the picture was a caption: " Who You Gonna Call... BITCHTAMERS" The photos were accompanied by an article which claimed that other men in the unit had similar shirts, that they in fact had formed an informal club called "BITCHTAMERS", that at least one man possessed the entire tape showing that fateful night, and that the tape had frequently been played by unit members at private parties of the "BITCHTAMERS". Crucified in print, some men in the squadron struck back. In an article in Soldier of Fortune magazine they described Valkyrie as a partygirl and related in detail many of her sexual adventures, including a number of one night stands she had with various, often married men. Accompanying the article were photos of Val taken before her last cruise, photos which showed a grinning Valkyrie wearing her partygirl outfit- fishnet stockings, leather micro-mini skirt, and a man's black blazer- and waving a large rubber dildo at the camera. The picture and accompanying story, so directly at odds with the girl scout image of Valkyrie propagated by the Navy and by various feminist groups, sparked a new firefight in the Navy's running gender wars as well as fueling a print war which still continues.

Soon, perhaps the only people in the world unaware of the pictures and the controversy they had engendered were the women they portrayed. Valkyrie and Bobbie had gone far beyond such concerns.


His Royal Highness, the Sultan of Borneo- the world's richest man - turned his gaze from the placid waters of the South China Sea back to the shaded terrace of his palace, leaned back in his canopied chair, and smiled down at his favorite "toy". He had hundreds- thousands- of expensive toys: cars, planes, polo ponies, palaces, boats; but none of those toys were as satisfying as the one at his feet. Idly, he fed a slice of fruit to the naked brunette woman kneeling there by his feet, her leash tied to the arm of his chair. Obediently she took the fruit in her mouth, licking the sticky juice off his fingers in the process, all without moving her manacled hands from her lap. The Sultan rewarded her by stroking her short mop of dark hair in a gesture which turned into a command drawing her face upward to the robe covering his crotch. As the woman's head burrowed under the loose robe to find his soft cock, the Sultan turned his attention to that corner of the terrace exposed to the harsh sun. There he found the figure of a tall, muscular, and very nude blonde woman- her deeply tanned and oiled skin gleaming in the sunlight - kneeling on the hard tiles. You could not have told that she was a blonde by looking at her though, for her short blonde hair was hidden under the heavy black leather punishment helmet which covered her entire head. In addition, her blonde pubs had been shaven, exposing the well exercised, reddish flesh of her vagina. The woman in the helmet could not see, or hear, or- with the dildo plug inserted in the mouth opening as it was now-speak. She could barely breath inside the stifling heat of the helmet. It was the Sultan's pleasure to keep her that way- except for rare occasions when he displayed her face to the courtiers of his inner circle. Few men ever saw her face for the knowledge that she and her companion were here was dangerous even to a man as wealthy and influential as the Sultan. The muscular woman, now nameless by order of the Sultan, had once been a U.S. Navy flyer as had the less obviously foreign and equally nameless brunette servicing his cock. Shot down over Bosnia less than a year ago, they were officially missing, presumed dead. Yesterday's news. Out of long practice, the blonde sat patiently on her folded legs, her arms manacled behind her back. A leash tied to a ring set in the tile floor ran to the gold chain hanging between her heavy breasts, a chain linking the two large, golden rings embedded in her thick red nipples. The rings and chain reflected the sunlight, moving ever so slightly with each breath the captive woman took. Slowly his cock hardened under the flicking tongue and soft lips of the petite brunette as the Sultan stared at the nude, kneeling woman. The soft, sucking sounds coming from the boyish brunette's warm mouth as it moved up and down his cock continued at a steady pace- without slowing or quickening- just as she had been so painstakingly trained to do. His cock grew slowly, jaded by its familiarity with that warm, wet mouth, while its owner considered what he would do next with his two favorite toys. It was a hard decision. Since the two had come into his possession four months ago in exchange for 3 million dollars - a sum equal to roughly two days personal income for the Sultan, he had indulged himself fully in their charms, using the two women in every conceivable manner and hole. Unlike conquests from his college days in the United States, there were no legal, diplomatic, or, with his father finally dead, paternal limits on what he could do here in his own country to two foreign women who did not officially existed. Like the pirate ancestors who had established his throne more than two centuries ago, he knew that it was his family's birthright to prey on Westerners. His father's chosen prey had been the Western oil companies seeking to exploit his country's great reserve of oil. His prey was different. Having developed a taste for the flesh of the liberated American woman during his college years, his preferred prey was female. These two Americans were of much more interest to him than the two Malay women who were the mothers of his children or the Filipino women in his harem. The blonde- taller, a year older, and much stronger than he-offered him the opportunity to dominate a strong, arrogant Western woman. The boyish brunette was his pet, totally submissive and so eager to please that she had required only a whipping or two since her arrival. By contrast, the larger blonde was compliant, but as punishment for that compliance was compelled by her own inner demons to seek out his discipline. Fortunately, the Sultan was happy to meet her need to suffer, happy to provide a seemingly endless variety of painful experiences for her to sample. The brunette reminded him of that junior cheerleader he had tasted but never quite conquered during his senior year. The muscular blonde reminded him of that senior swimmer he had admired from afar during his first year at Yale. The two women were in his eyes the perfect pairing, opposites physically and emotionally yet closely linked spiritually like sisters or... maybe... lovers. Loosing the leash from his chair, he instructed the brunette to bring her companion to the stone bench behind him. As he watched contentedly, she literally ran to the side of her larger, more muscular friend, Untying the breast leash from the ring in the stone, she gently pulled on it, signaling the other woman to rise. She did not speak, knowing that her friend could not hear her through the thick leather helmet. After a slight start, the blonde woman rose gracefully and stood submissively in front of her smaller companion, waiting to be told what to do next. Controlling her friend through the line attached to the heavy golden rings in the blonde's large nipples, the brunette steered her across the smooth flagstones to the narrow, stone bench beside which the Sultan waited. At his nod, she stopped her friend in front of the bench and gently positioned the blonde on her back resting on her bound arms. Without further orders, she took each of the blonde's feet and slipped them through rope loops attached to the framework for the trellis on either side of the bench, leaving the blonde on her back with her sex exposed. Sinking to her knees in front of that shaven sex, the brunette looked up at the Sultan, her look imploring him to grant her this favor. Smiling, the Sultan nodded his head slightly, indulging her.

Leaning forward, the young woman began to lick her blind, deaf, and dumb companion, using the flat of her tongue to caresses the slick, open vagina from the sensitive skin at the rear between her cunt and her anus up to the prominent clitoris, now decorated with a golden stud piercing its fleshy mound halfway between its base and the sensitive tip. Kept in a constant state of stimulation by the stud, the woman's body responded instantly, lubricating herself with copious amounts of secretion which the brunette eagerly lapped up. As the larger helmeted woman's body shook with pleasure from the oral attention of her friend, the Sultan picked up a large red candle from a nearby table, a table covered with instruments of pain and pleasure, and lit it. He held it over the woman's reclining body and slowly tipped the candle to allow a drop of hot wax to fall on the unsuspecting woman's left breast. With her head enclosed inside the leather helmet, the blonde woman had no warning of the wax's approach. The first she knew of it was the burning heat as the hot wax hit to her sensitive beast cone, mixing pain with the pleasure she had been receiving. Again and again he dropped the hot wax onto her bare skin at irregular intervals. The wax produced pain but did no permanent harm to her tanned skin; it was the anticipation of its use when combined with the pleasure coming from the tongue burrowing inside her which was driving the captive blonde woman mad with conflicting impulses of pain/pleasure. After some time, the Sultan grew bored with this. Putting down the candle, he unlocked from the helmet the dildo inserted into the reclining woman's mouth. As soft moans and muffled pleas escaped from the round opening in the black helmet, the man took a larger, double ended dildo from the table and held it up for the brunette to see. As she watched, he slid one end into the wet cunt of the blonde, helmeted woman and then slid that same end which was wet with her own secretions into the blonde's mouth, locking it into the helmet. Eagerly, the brunette slid her body up her friend's, delighting in the skin to skin contact, until she lay on top of the muscular, nude body of her friend. The brunette licked the large hard rubber cock jutting out of the mask, licking it with the flat of her tongue before she took as much of it into her mouth as she could, sucking on it as if it were a real cock. As she sucked the rubber cock, the man toyed with her yielding sphincter, making her body wiggle and rubbing her small cones against her friend's large, but equally soft breasts. Underneath her, the bound helmeted blonde could only lie passively on the bench as the dildo in her mouth and throat moved to and fro aggressively in response to the efforts of the woman sucking the rubber cock.

At a word of command from the Sultan, the brunette repositioned herself above the blonde's face, above the dildo jutting out of her friend's helmet, and slowly lowered herself onto the salvia wet rubber until her crotch covered the helmeted face of her friend. She began riding the dildo, fucking her own cunt as well as the other woman's mouth with the rubber double ended cock. The Sultan took the leash attached to the brunette's collar and tied it tightly to the chain between the blonde's nipple rings. Now each time she lifted herself off the dildo, the brunette pulled on her friend's breasts, stretching them with into elongated cones with each upstroke. Slowly at first, then with increasing speed, the brunette rode her friend's face, oblivious to the labored breathing of the woman under her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.