Wanting to Be Fucked - And Getting It - Cover

Wanting to Be Fucked - And Getting It

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Larry and Lana have been married for about 6 years but their marriage needs something more to keep it exciting and vibrant sexually. Larry and Lana have a plan. They're looking for someone to fuck Lana like she's always fantasized about getting fucked.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Lana couldn't believe how the experience of fucking a man other than her husband Larry had affected her life. They had both fantasized about doing such a thing long before they'd finally gotten bold enough to do it. Then, after the "guest lover" had fucked Lana twice and said "Goodnight", Lana found herself reliving the evening's fucks over and over in her mind.

Larry loved how it seemed to put Lana at a higher state of sexual arousal than she'd experienced for quite some months. It was nice to be able to touch her, kiss her, or caress her and find her immediately growing horny and ready for him to fuck her. And she made no secret that it was that single night of lusty hot passion with a total stranger that would always get her going again. And, Lana also let Larry know that she's readily welcome another "roll in the hay" with another man whenever they could set the scenario up.

Lana and Larry quickly made contacts and within the week they had another hot evening of "no holds barred" sex planned and Lana was more than ready for it. Lana "wanted to be fucked" and she intended to get it done as soon as possible.

When the day arrived, Lana and Larry had arranged for the new guest fucker to come to their apartment and then to join them down at their backyard swimming pool for a nice relaxing dip in the fresh clear water before they headed back into the house for their fuck session. Lana and Larry were dressed casually in shorts and sports shirts when Buddy showed up at their door. Buddy was another former football jock who not only had a great physique to use in making love to Lana, but he also had a brain which Lana felt was important. She didn't want to be fucked by a brainless college football player who didn't "think" as well.

After Lana and Larry had exchanged small talk with Buddy, Lana went into the master bedroom and changed into a very sexy bikini with a small top and thong bottom. Her nicely rounded breasts filled out the cups of the top and the thong bottom revealed nearly all of Lana's nicely rounded asscheeks and everything but her newly shaved horny pussy. Buddy and Larry both changed into swim trunks as well, and the threesome made themeselves comfortable on the chairs beside the pool as they enjoyed the warm breeze and nice sunshine of the afternoon.

Lana couldn't help but noticing that Buddy was sporting quite an impressive hulk of big cock in the tightness of his swimtrunks and he did already seem to be semi-aroused, probably from the anticipation of getting to fuck her. Buddy also realized that his growing arousal was probably more than apparent to Lana and Larry, but he didn't care because he didn't intend to wait until "later on" to fuck Lana. He loved how sexy she was. He'd never fucked a woman who had Asian blood and he found her very sexy, very cute, and he wondered how hot it would be when he was watching his big thick cock filling her horny young pussy.

After they'd been around the pool for about an hour, Buddy went over to Lana's chair, and sat on the side of it, making sure now that she could see the thick fullness of his nearly hard cock pressed tightly against the front of his swim trunks. He wanted Lana to know how she turned him on and to know that he was ready to consummate their plan for him to fuck her. He planned to "do Lana" several times before he left their home that evening.

"Lana, are you ready to play, lady, or do you want to wait a while longer before we start getting serious?" Buddy asked as he reached over and gently ran his hand over her bare lower stomach. He knew he could either run his hand on up over the nice rounded curve of one of Lana's breasts in the cup of her top of he could let his hand wander on down to the barely covered area of her thong and start caressing her horny pussy.

Buddy looked directly into Lana's eyes and he could see the fiery heat of her lust and desire starting to burn there. He reached up, taking Lana's look as a signal that she was ready for him now, and he eased the straps of her bikini top off her shoulders, pulling the cups of the top off of both her sexy breasts. Buddy felt his cock jump at the sight of Lana's sexy dark nipples and he leaned over, closing his lips over the left one, flicking the nipple into instant hardness as he heard Lana gasp with surprise and desire at Buddy's agressive foreplay. As Buddy filled his hand with the rounded mound of her other bared breast, he then moved down with his mouth across Lana's stomach, taking the waistline of her thong and pulling it down with the material between his teeth. He quickly had Lana semi-undressed, her titties both bared to his touch and gaze, and her pussy also rapily becoming uncovered. As Buddy saw that Lana's pussy was nicely shaved smooth, he knew this was going to be one hot sexy experience. Every woman he'd ever fucked who shaved her pussy was one hot fucking minx in the sack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.