Wanting to Be Fucked - And Getting It - Cover

Wanting to Be Fucked - And Getting It

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Larry and Lana have been married for about 6 years but their marriage needs something more to keep it exciting and vibrant sexually. Larry and Lana have a plan. They're looking for someone to fuck Lana like she's always fantasized about getting fucked.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Larry slid on top of his pretty young wife Lana who he had just seen being fucked hard and fast by Bill and he could hardly get his hard cock inside her pussy fast enough. Lana's cunt was full of Bill's hot thick spunk that he'd just blasted deep inside her pussy. As soon as Larry felt his cock sliding into the tight sheath of Lana's tight pussy, he began bucking his hips in and out. He'd been standing there in the room watching as Bill had humped his huge hardon into Lana's cock-hungry pussy and he'd stood there stroking his meat while he watched his wife and this athletic stranger humping each other.

Larry had waited outside his and Lana's bedroom behind the closed door while Lana and her lover for the night, Bill, had gone inside to get completely undressed and begin their illicit fuck together. Bill had insisted that Larry give them 20 minutes after he and Lana disappeared inside before Larry joined them. It was sheer torture waiting those long minutes before Larry could open the door and slip inside to see what stage Lana and Bill had reached in the plan for Bill to give Lana the fantasy fucking of her young life.

As Larry quietly opened the door and looked in, he could see Lana on her back, her shapely legs spread wide, and the large muscular frame of Bill's body on top of her, his tight hard ass pumping in and out between Lana's legs. Bill and Lana had obviously moved beyond the point of mutual foreplay and Bill had mounted Larry's bride, fucking her wildly. There was something incredibly erotic about seeing his sexy young wife getting a royal hard fucking by another horny man and Larry stood stroking his own meat.

After Bill had finished fucking Lana and Larry had mounted his wife's prone body for sloppy second, Larry's orgasm was so close, as he pumped in and out of Lana's hot wet cunt. She seemed to be lost in sexual abandon now as her second lover of the night poured his hard cock into her willing open cunt.

Larry felt his balls tighten and then he pounded his cock hard into Lana's body as several strong thick geysers of jism shot deep inside her. As soon as he shot off, Larry kissed Lana's tits and face before he withdrew his cock and got off the bed to go to the bathroom.

Bill came out of the shower, toweling himself off and as Larry stood urinating, he glanced over and saw Bill walking out into the bedroom again with another huge thick erection bobbling hotly at an angle from between his thick legs.

Stopping to stand beside the bed where Lana lay naked, waiting, Bill stroked his cock hotly a few times in front of the young woman before he leaded over to kiss and suck both her dark nipples and then he moved up on the bed with her again.

Bill was more than ready for a second lusty round of fucking with Lana and he was determined to make this their best fuck since he didn't know if or when he'd get a chance to come back for a repeat of this sexy evening.

Bill spread Lana's sexy firm legs wide, then he mounted her again, his large lust-engorged cockhead spreading Lana's cunt tightly as he pushed his body forward, filling her waiting cunt again with every inch of his hard rod. Bill had waited for just a second or two as his cockhead began to spread Lana's pussy lips and he could see in her eyes the desire for him to give her all his hard thick cock again in a powerfully sexual way.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, yes, give me that big dick of yours again. Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, Bill," Lana moaned as she felt her pussy being filled tightly with the length and girth of his large cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.