Betsy's First Threesome

by lizipicka

Copyright© 2002 by lizipicka

Erotica Sex Story: The execution of our plan to have threesome with our 20 year old babysitter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

It all started out as a perfectly ordinary Saturday night-and ended up as a perfectly wonderful one, one which changed our neighborhood's babysitter's lifestyle forever. Even though she was 20, Betsy often baby-sat for neighbors to earn enough money to continue her studies at the local college. Ours is an average, middle class neighborhood and the people are nice.

We're the Rukeson's, I'm Bill and Sharon is my wife, in our late thirties. We made our plans and had Betsy sit for our one year old, Jason. I came back that evening after being gone only a few hours. I said I just wanted to look in on Jason and see how he was.

I finally admitted that Sharon and I had had a fight at the party we'd been to and that I had left her there. She was going to spend the night with a girlfriend, I told Betsy, and also asked, could I pay her to stick around for a few hours and take care of the baby? "I'd be glad to", Betsy said.

When she returned, I had made her a drink and the baby was sleeping. I pretended that I needed someone to talk to and she instinctively gave me her shoulder to lean on, never thinking that for a minute that it would lead to sex. But before long, I apologized for blabbing away about my troubles and asked her about her boyfriends, asking her to tell me what she liked about the opposite sex. One thing lead to another and soon the feeling of closeness, we became enveloped in a warm embrace.

It wasn't long before I led her hand to my zipper; she leaned in and removed my cock. Falling to her knees, She slowly wrapped her lips around it. I gave a sudden gasp of pleasure as her mouth closed around my cock. My hands dug into her head, pulling her closer as my hips thrust vigorously back and forth. I closed my eyes again, and she sucked hard and eagerly at my thick eight inches. I could feel the head of my prick slam the back of her throat with each powerful thrust and this excited me all the more. The feel of my hard, straining cock in her mouth awakened a savage hunger in her.

I was fucking her face with short, hard strokes by then, and she loved it and wanted more. She took me in as much as she could each time, but she wanted it all.

My prick slid in and out of her as the wet, slurping sounds filled our ears. I was breathing hard and pressing her face down so far her nose was against my pelvic bone. Her tongue slid all around my cock, feeling each pulsing vein. She couldn't help but start finger fucking herself and rubbing her clit, she was so excited by this forbidden encounter!

My hands tightened in her hair, but she kept my prick deep in her mouth, eagerly awaiting the hot, jetting spurts of cum she could feel building up in my balls. Then I came in with hot blasts, hot and wet and sticky. She sucked hard squeezing my sperm-filled balls and trying to draw out the last precious drops and savor it all.

To my complete surprise, she began coming herself just then. Her pussy must have contracted again and again, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. She took her hand out of her pussy and held onto my prick for dear life, gasping for air through her nose as the final spurts of my jism filled her throat as she gulped it down. After she finished cumming, she said, "That of all the guys I had sucked, no one had ever given me an orgasm like that before, at least not without eating me as I blew him.

By the time she had composed herself enough to let my cock slip out of her grip, She was in for another surprise. Betsy caught her breath, licked the last of my jism and looked up. As planned, standing in the doorway was Sharon, my wife! Betsy jumped back, ready for anything.

Not a word was spoken as Sharon came towards us. Betsy was already on her feet, smoothing down her skirt and looking for a place to hide, when Sharon put her hands on Betsy's shoulders and looked deeply into her eyes.

A part of Betsy felt sure the woman was going to strangle her then, while the other part felt a strange, unfamiliar tingling in her loins.

She tensed momentarily, and then relaxed, as Sharon's hands cupped and squeezed her breasts. She found herself kissing Sharon, slowly and deeply, Sharon's tongue probing the depths of her mouth, and bringing the heat in their bodies to full flame. She knew Sharon could taste my sperm in her mouth and on her lips; this got her hotter than ever and Betsy started to probed Sharon's mouth with her tongue. They pressed in hard against each other, rubbing their cunts together right in front of me as their tongues intertwined. Betsy could feel Sharon's hands unbuttoning her shirt as they kissed and soon Sharon had a firm grip on Betsy's tits. She was pinching each nipple between her thumb and forefinger as they ground against each other. The focus of lust in all of us grew unbearable.

Somehow or other the three of us managed to stumble and trip our way into the bedroom. I became part of it now, helping Betsy take off her skirt as I assisted my wife in slipping out of her bra so Betsy could touch her soft, full breasts. Sharon's breasts were much bigger than Betsy's and all Betsy wanted was to wrap her lips against each nipple and suck them like our infant son.

With all three of us naked on the bed at last, Sharon spread her legs for Betsy as she hovered above her. Betsy gaze was drawn, like a magnet, to Sharon's soft, warm pussy and she reached out her hand hesitantly to touch it. I was behind Betsy, my hands cupping her tits as I leaned over her shoulder.

"Kiss it, baby. Eat my cunt," I heard Sharon whisper and Betsy was irresistibly drawn to it. I got around beside Betsy and put my hand on the back of her head, gently pushing her down into Sharon's clit. I was immediately rewarded with a gasp of pleasure from Sharon as she lifted her hips and moved my hands out of the way so she could bury Betsy's face in her own beautiful pussy. Betsy swept her tongue across Sharon's cunt lips, up and down, and pushed her tongue deep inside her as she hardened it into a stiff pink "V". The taste of Sharon's sweet cunt juices and the musky smell of her sopping slit made Betsy ready to be fucked and sucked.

She wriggled in to get close to her as Sharon's hands gripped her hair and held her firmly in place. Her haunches were high in the air as she twisted her neck and shoulders to get her tongue in deep. As this was Betsy very first time with another woman, let alone a threesome, she wanted to give Sharon pleasure. Sharon's moans and screams of pleasure were enthusiastic, telling us how well Betsy was doing. The only time her hands left Betsy's hair was to spread her luscious pink cunt lips wider.

I had grown hard and stiff again just from watching all the action. I got back behind Betsy, kneeling in much the same way that she knelt between my wife's musky thighs, and began playing with her pussy, checking it for wetness and occasionally spreading it downwards with my hands. At the same time I took my hard cock into my hand and began teasing Betsy's asshole and cunt. I finally licked two fingers and pressed them up her exposed ass as I bent down and inserted two more up her sopping cunt. Betsy pleaded with me to lick her clit, which I did with mindless abandon, this and the constant pounding of my fingers up her cunt and asshole brought Betsy, her second orgasm and she flooded my face with her cunt juice.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.