Love: Ain't It Grand - Cover

Love: Ain't It Grand

by Last Caress

Copyright© 2002 by Last Caress

Erotica Sex Story: A story of friendship, sex and falling in love. Told from a female point of view.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   .

When Tom showed up for my graduation party, I was thrilled to see him. We had grown up together until college. We were always playing as kids; studying as teenagers. We also explored the mysteries of sex together.

Whereas Tom's parents were sort of middle of the road suburban parents, mine were ex-hippies and very forward thinking. I can remember Tom and I doing our own extra research after sex-ed classes at school by sneaking my parents' sex books and reading his tree house. Ok, we thought it was sneaking. They had really left them in site for me to look at and read. I reading lead to thinking, thinking to talking, talking to kissing, kissing to petting and then the week before we finished middle school, I suggested we do it. It wasn't love or anything. We both liked each other and cared about one another, but it wasn't love.

I had talked to some girls in my gym class. They had mentioned that they did it with some sophomores from the high school. They were told by these guys were told if anyone entered high school as a virgin they would never get dates and leave high school as a virgin. What a bunch of airheads. I admit it did concern me though. The only person I liked enough and would trust was Tom. So, I figured what the hell if they were right I would be on the upside and if they were wrong I wouldn't have to worry about my reputation being ruined.

When I proposed the idea Tom was shocked. Then he kissed me. I smiled and started to take off my clothes. Tom stopped me and said that we should take off each other's clothes. I took off his shirt and ran my hands over his chest until I reached his pants. By now, Tom had taken off my bra. As I unsnapped his pants, Tom hand cupped my breasts. He was a natural, massaging and playing with my nipples.

I pushed his pants and under pants down and his dick was getting harder. Tom was about five and half inches, not bad for a thirteen year old. I took my hands and fondled his balls, while I stroked him to full strength. He was lost in the pleasure. I understood but still want some for myself.

"Lay down." I told him. He did so quickly, laying on top of the small couch he had in the tree house. I pulled down my shorts and panties at the same time. Tom stared at me, speechless. It was the first pussy he had ever seen in real life. I just smiled at the guy. He was so sweet and could never really say anything crass. I straddled him and laid across his body we just kissed for about two minutes I then sat up and took hold of his cock. I rubbed the head up and down on my slit a few times. I lined it up with me and looked into his eyes.

As sat down and felt him fill me up it was a great feeling. Tom grabbed my hips and held me still. "Don't move. I'm so close." I stayed still until Tom told me it was okay. I didn't want him to go off and end this so soon. We started to move together. I was a great feeling after about ten minutes Tom just tensed up. I felt his penis expand and the shutter for about twenty seconds. I also felt his cum pour into me. It was hot and made me have mini-orgasm. I didn't really cum that time but then I remember reading that it didn't always happen for girls their first time. It did feel good though and I knew I had found a new hobby.

Tom and I started having sex then, but we knew we didn't want to date. We were too good of friends. We both agreed that we would see other people and have sex when we both felt like it. We ended up sleeping together a few time when parent's were away, but usually it was just sex, in the tree house or in the car when we started driving. We even made love at prom. My date got whiskey dick at the dance and I need relief so I dragged Tom into a small waiting room for a quickie. I later found out that Tom had to pull double duty that night as his date surprised him by surrendering her virginity that night. We had a good laugh about the next day.

After the prom, we pretty much knew that we were going to be heading in different directions I got a scholarship to a small eastern college and Tom was going to state. The night before I left for college. I called up Tom and asked him if he was up for one last time. He said that he was and to meet him in the tree house for some nostalgia. I showed up and saw that he had brought a few candles and a half a bottle of red wine. I just sat down next to him and put the condoms on the small table.

I told him didn't need to get me drunk. He said he just wanted to be romantic for our last time. I smiled and proceeded to kiss him. We drank and talked and then for the first time, we made love. Every other time it was sex, great sex, casual sex, we-are-just-friends-this-isn't-serious sex, but just sex. That night Tom made me feel like a woman. We did it three times that night and slipped home just before dawn.

That was the last time we saw each other until now, six years later. I had just finished grad school and Tom was home helping his dad with a weekend project. He slipped over when he heard the party in the back. I was so thrilled to see him... and for a split second I thought he might be up for some fun. We talked in between the congratulations. I found out he was living in the city and working. The day went by and we talked about college, working and starting our lives in the real world. That day we decided to get together next weekend. Some of his friends were having a barbecue in the city. I thought it would be good to meet some new people my age and have some fun.

I showed up at Tom's the next weekend and was so excited to tell him I got a job in the city and I would probably be moving into the city soon. We went to the party and had a good time I met a few new people and we all agreed that it would be good to do this again sometime. I went back to Tom's place and we got to talking some more and when it was getting time to leave Tom said that I could stay, if I wanted to. I decided it would be best since I was too buzzed. I took the couch and managed to fall asleep. Then I woke up in the middle of the night. The couch had become uncomfortable. I went to see Tom and hope I could squeeze into his bed. I saw that he was on just one side of his bed and there was enough room for me. So, I slid into the bed, making sure not to wake up Tom, and fell asleep.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.